Friday, August 16, 2013

Amazing Visions and Revelations from our Saviour


"My Dear Ones, you will find that these wicked hoards will always have Satan’s mark on any of their schemes, which are of importance to them! It is their way of marking their own actions and also of bragging among themselves about their victories. It is irrelevant to them that they also often fail on these days, but what boosts them up and gives them even more belief in their numbers is a success, like the 911 event! Eleven is Satan’s mark! Look at 911! It is 9+1+1, or 11!
His number is not 13 as many think! I believe that 13 refers to the 13th aeon, the place of many of the Elohim exist and particularly where many of the sorcerers go to get their power! Therefore, many of the sorcerers honor 13; for it also represents the home of some of the Elohim, who wish to keep us as slaves and to destroy our souls!" - Linda Newkirk

                                               
Book 12, Chapter 72, Part II
__________________

“Amazing Visions and Revelations from our Saviour!
Greetings to you, Dear Ones! Greetings in the Name of our Blessed Saviour, the Almighty God, Creator of All Things, the Very One, who came in the flesh that you and I might be forever free! Free from the wicked tentacles of Satan, his many demonic hoards and free from many evil beings, who are far from this Earth, yet their tentacles run deep into each of us, all to make us evermore the prisoners! Glory to the Name of our Mighty King, forever and ever! Blessed is His Holy Name!

The Visions

Our Saviour began to give me a string of visions, which began, if my memory is correct, on the day of July 12th of 2010. Please note that I could be wrong as regards the dates as regards some of these visions, but if so, it is but an honest error; for I did not write them down at the time! Yet, I will try to recall them as accurately as I can!

“British Petroleum and the Victory Torch!”

In the first vision, I saw a bronzed and muscular man, who was running along a beach, and he was carrying a torch. In watching the man, I perceived that he was carrying a victory torch and I wondered then about the so-called cap, which British Petroleum claimed to be placing on the blown-out well-head, and how this apparent “victory” torch could or would relate to that venture.
But, just as suddenly as I wondered about the meaning of this vision concerning the man with the torch, I was taken up and was suspended in air above the man, looking almost eye-to-eye with him. Then, very quickly, I saw that his eye sockets began to turn very dark and his eyes disappeared into the darkness. Then, there followed very quickly the same pattern upon the whole body of this “victory” man. Indeed, quickly his flesh began to dry up and disappear from his bones! And, there was left only a skeleton, who was still running along the beach, and still carrying the torch.
Then, I looked behind this skeleton, who was carrying the “victory” torch and there, behind him on the beach, and as far as the eye could see, was a throng of people, all neatly running side by side, as if everyone of them were assigned to a particular place. So strange it was: many rows of them, all running alongside one another, and all in their places; yet, all of them were skeletons.
I looked then towards the shore and saw some very expensive houses! The doors of the houses were cast open and I could see that they were vacant.
I did not really have to ponder much about the vision; for its meaning seemed clear enough to me, that there would seem to come a victory about the capping of the well, but that there would be no such victory. Many, however, would believe the Satanic lies and they would stay in harm’s way, their destiny marked and sealed. Many would surely die because of the terrible toxins and many would leave their residences empty along the Gulf of Mexico, but not necessarily because they would choose to move.

The Next Vision
July 13th, 2010
“The Tablespoon of our Saviour’s Wrath!”

The next day, on the 13th of July of 2010, our Saviour appeared to me while I prayed with a dear brother; and our Saviour held in his hand a cup, which was full of liquid light fire. When He tipped the cup, a small amount of liquid light fire rolled out! Then, He made the cup upright again, taking the cup and setting it aside! As the cup set there alongside our Saviour, I could see that it was boiling with liquid light fire.
I enquired of our Saviour regarding the meaning of what He has just showed me; and He told me that the cup in His hand is a cup of his wrath. I asked Him about this cup of wrath and how much of it He had poured out; for I had seen a small amount leave from this cup. And, He told me that He had poured out a tablespoon of his wrath into the Gulf of Mexico.
I then thought of some, who had written to me in the past, rebuking me for some of the words, which our Saviour had given to me. For, some had told me that the Bride would not see the wrath of God; for they would be raptured out first.
Later in the week, that is the week of the 11th of July, came the dream from our Saviour, which was given to a dear brother; and his dream became the basis for the first part of chapter seventy-two of book twelve on http://www.prophecies.org.

The Next Vision
July 17th, 2010
“I am about to harvest some unto Me!”

In this vision, I saw our Saviour’s white horse. His horse was standing still and he was not on the horse, but my eyes were drawn to a strange-looking disk, reminiscent of the kind, which follow many tractors and till up the land so that a harvest can be planted. But, this was not like any disk that I had ever seen; for it was not for planting, but for harvesting. This disk was set to be lowered into the ground; and I was truly marveling at its uniqueness as I examined it. Then, our Saviour said to me, “I am about to harvest some unto Me!”

The Next Vision
July 17th, 2010
“Sealed into the Book of Light!”

Following these visions came another vision of the Sabbath, July 17th, 2010! While I prayed that day, our Saviour took me and placed me on a bench before a book of light; and as a little child I sat there and marveled at such beauty! This awesome book was opened to a particular page, but I was not allowed to read what was on the page.
Suddenly, to my amazement, the book began to move and to wrap itself around me and to enclose me in this great and wonderful light. I found myself in a room of pure light; and I studied the floor, which appeared before me; for it was made of beautiful stones of pure and radiant light.
I looked around me in great amazement; for I was in the midst of such joy and great light. Then, suddenly, I saw the hand of our Saviour, which was outside of this beautiful room of light; and he zipped up the book and sealed me in the room of light. Glory to His Holy Name!
My Dear Ones, I do not know the full meaning of what our Saviour did on the day of the 17th of July of 2010, but I believe that I am beginning to sense some of what this means; and I am so greatly delighted by what I am seeing, sensing and experiencing! As you read the following, you will also sense that our Saviour is bringing these works of Revelation Twelve to a grand, new and glorious place! Blessed is the Name of our Mighty Saviour; for He is full of love, mercy and grace!

Prayer and the Next Vision
July 18, 2010

It was around 8:00 PM, and I knew that Satan and his wicked hoards had great plans against me and the manchild; and they were eager to get underway with their wicked plans. The ships were a roar outside and the walls were clicking and popping as these wicked hoards were coming and going through my house, eager to get underway with their schemes. Note the date: 07-18-2010, which is also seen by them as 7-666-2010! 07-18-2010 could also be seen as 07-(1+8+2) 1, or 07-11-1, or 7111.
Also, my Dear Ones, the following day would be 07-19-2010! Look closely at this date and you will see within the date a 9 with two ones on either side, and a two. They meant for this date to be a double 911. However, they failed and the little manchild and I are doing better than well! We are exceedingly blessed, and preserved and kept by the Mighty Hands of our Blessed Saviour from day to day! All of their wicked schemes to kill us and to destroy us throughout these years have failed! For, on the 10th day of July of 2010, the manchild was 50 months old; and we are both doing exceedingly well!
My Dear Ones, you will find that these wicked hoards will always have Satan’s mark on any of their schemes, which are of importance to them! It is their way of marking their own actions and also of bragging among themselves about their victories. It is irrelevant to them that they also often fail on these days, but what boosts them up and gives them even more belief in their numbers is a success, like the 911 event! Eleven is Satan’s mark! Look at 911! It is 9+1+1, or 11!
His number is not 13 as many think! I believe that 13 refers to the 13th aeon, the place of many of the Elohim exist and particularly where many of the sorcerers go to get their power! Therefore, many of the sorcerers honor 13; for it also represents the home of some of the Elohim, who wish to keep us as slaves and to destroy our souls!
So, on that night, the night of the 18th of July of 2010, Satan and his hoards came forth with their wicked schemes; and it was then, at that time, around 8:00 PM that I called a dear brother, with whom I pray regularly and we sought our Saviour for a great judgment against them. It was while we were praying that the following vision was given to me.

The Vision
July 18, 2010
“The Pillar of Fire!”

In the vision, I looked around to see that the walls of my house had totally disappeared; and I could see plainly that I was enclosed in a tube of light. On looking down, I could see that the tube of light extended far into the earth. And, on looking upward, I could only see light and could not see where this tube of light ended! This tube of light extended far outside of my house, but I could not see the outside parameters of this great tube of light. However, I could see that within this tube of light there were many angels of fiery countenance, who bore flaming swords of fire. Glory to our Mighty Saviour; for He is doing a new thing in the whole earth. Obviously, Satan and his many hoards failed in their schemes against us again on that night of the 18th/19th of July!
In our Saviour’s message, which will follow, you will see that He refers to this tube of light as a pillar of fire. How blessed we are; for we are beginning to enter into the Kingdom of God in this earth!
Lift up your voices, oh Precious and Dear Ones and praise our Mighty King; for He is faithful. He is true! He is full of love, mercy, grace and forgiveness; and He keeps His promises.
Make yourselves spiritually clean and stay spiritually clean; for the Kingdom of our Saviour is coming into the Earth! And, so great and awesome is the Kingdom of our Mighty King!
Blessed is the Name of Jesus, Lord of Lords and King of kings! He is to be revered, praised and honored; for He is holy! He is Almighty God! He is Saviour and He is the Only Saviour! There is no other Name under the Sun by which our souls might be saved from destruction. Love, honor and obey Him; for He came in the flesh and died for us, that you and I might have life, even eternal life! Oh, how blessed we are; for His love for us is from everlasting to everlasting! Glory, glory, glory to the Name of our Mighty Saviour!

The Love and Mercy of our Mighty Saviour!
The Kingdom Power Manifesting!

 

Then came Monday, the 19th day of July and I thought to go to a certain produce store to buy some fresh vegetables. Often, I had thought of a woman there, who seemed so oppressed, so beat down by the cares and the evils of this world; and I so longed to see her filled with the Spirit of God, for in her eyes there was such pain and travail.
And, as our Saviour would have it, when I went there that morning, this woman was there and was upset about others, who regularly take advantage of her. I could see that her concern was for the children and that she was laboring to take care of many children, who did not belong to her. Suddenly, I sensed that she felt unloved and appreciated, yet I also sensed her real love and concern for the little ones. I told her that I really hope that others appreciate what she does for them and told her also that her concern for these little ones shows that she is a good-hearted person. My heart was filled with such love for her; and I said, “The Lord bless you, honey!”
Immediately, something so awesome happened; for where there was no light in her eyes, there was suddenly light. I was so humbled, so thankful, so moved by what I saw and the love of God moved all around that little store! For, there before my very eyes, our Saviour had imparted His Spirit and Light into this woman, who was in such great travail. She then reached out in love and drew one of the little ones close to her.
As I looked back upon what our Saviour so instantly did for this woman, I knew in my heart that a new and wonderful gift from our Mighty King was beginning to manifest! For, immediately when I said in love, “The Lord bless you, honey,” He did, at that moment, bless her! I so pray that through this awesome kingdom power, many, many souls will be so touched and saved from destruction!
For more regarding the Kingdom Power, go to http://www.prophecies.org and read about the Kingdom Power on the front page!