Monday, August 5, 2013

A Prayer of Deliverance for those, who Suffer from Hidden Mind Control


“I will touch your heart through My Spirit to pray a prayer, which when prayed to Me by those, who are under mind control, even if they pray only through the agreements of their minds and with only a very small, or even absence of agreement within their hearts, I will hear this prayer!

Furthermore, I will release untold millions of angels of mercy, whose job is also to listen for these, who recite this prayer and who so long to be free! These angels will collect these prayers unto Me! Therefore, it is important for all, who want deliverance from mind control, to take this prayer and to continue to recite it and believe and trust in Me until they begin to feel the freedom of deliverance!” – Father Yahweh


Book 12, Chapter 61


Part III

_________________


“A Prayer of Deliverance for those, who suffer from hidden mind control!”

Blessed and Holy Father, beautiful and glorious Most High God, I come back to you today, Father, to ask for clarification regarding certain things and in particular, Father, regarding Your message in chapter Sixty-one of Book Twelve! This message, Father, is the prayer, which you would have others to pray regarding hidden mind control.
Father, my question is this: Would you give me, through Your Spirit, a particular prayer for Your people, that if any, who wish deliverance from such terrible mind control, would stand in agreement with me in this prayer, their hearts of one accord with mine, for the deliverance from such terrible mind control, that you would honor such a prayer!
And, Father, these are my reasons for asking that you give me such a prayer through Your Spirit: 1. Father many people, especially the severely oppressed, do not know how to pray! 2. Father, secondly, they do not know how to pray from their hearts, but only through their minds! And, Father, you told me some years back that mind prayers fall to the ground, that mind prayers do not reach you, that we must pray from our hearts! But, Father, You know that many have hearts that are so dark and full of so many demons, that the prayers cannot come from their hearts! Therefore, Father, for these reasons, I am concerned that those, who need the most help through this prayer, even when they pray as You have so directed, will not be heard! For, their prayers may not reach you!
Very well said, My Little One; and your concerns herein are grounded in reality! Therefore, I will touch your heart through My Spirit to pray a prayer, which when prayed to Me by those, who are under mind control, even if they pray only through the agreements of their minds and with only a very small, or even absence of agreement within their hearts, I will hear this prayer!
Furthermore, I will release untold millions of angels of mercy, whose job is also to listen for these, who recite this prayer and who so long to be free! These angels will collect these prayers unto Me! Therefore, it is important for all, who want deliverance from mind control, to take this prayer and to continue to recite it and believe and trust in Me until they begin to feel the freedom of deliverance! The angels must collect these prayers and bring them to me; for in these cases, these, who are so much under mind control, will be devoid of My Spirit. For this reason, it is necessary for these, who want to be free of mind control to hold tightly to this prayer and to repeat it daily, even several times a day! And, the angels, whom I dispense, will be on the lookout for this prayer, which I will now release unto you via My Holy Spirit!
Herein follows this prayer as given to you for My people, as it comes to you via My Spirit:



Holy Prayer for Deliverance and Freedom for the Victims of Extraneous Mind Control!

Oh Blessed and Holy Father, God of All Creation, Lord of Lords and King of Kings, Mighty and Holy Deliverer of Your people! Hear me, Oh Blessed Father, as I come now on behalf of myself (or “name of another person”) and I beg You to deliver me from the effects of extraneous mind control! Father, I understand that this mind control has entered into me from sources, who are outside of me and that this mind control has caused a great and dark shadow over my whole life! Father, it seems to me that any good intentions on my part are blocked! For some time, there has existed a series of road blocks and many obstacles, which when I would try to overcome them, I would only meet with more obstacles.
Father, life has been so hard for me, and now I appeal to you, that if there be any extraneous mind control on me, Father, that You would burn it out of me! Clean burn out of me, Father, with your holy fires, any and all verbal and non-verbal cues, whether conscious, or subliminal, any hidden “trigger” words, phrases, or sentences and all images, which have been programmed into me to elicit certain well-learned responses!
Father, please burn up totally and destroy absolutely any such mind control “triggers”, which are hidden in me, and which are well hidden behind any hidden mind control doors. Father, You are able to see all such “trigger” words, phrases, sentences, cues, and images in me and I so deeply desire that You burn them up totally and that You do not leave so much as a vestige of these things in me!
Father, I also ask You to burn up and consume in Your holy fires all such hidden mind control doors, and that no such doors remain in me! Father, please do not leave even one fragment of any such door remaining. Thereafter, Father, I ask You to place holy hedges around my whole mind and throughout my whole mind and to make these holy hedges permanent hedges of protection in me, Father, and that no such evil mind control will ever have such power over me, ever again!
Thereafter, Father, I ask You to set up powerful angels of protection in the midst of these holy hedges and to prohibit, absolutely prohibit, any such mind control in me, ever again. And, lastly, Father, I ask You to punish severely all, who have perpetrated such mind control on me! For, it has been done to me without my conscious awareness or permission and I so desperately wish to be free!
Father, forgive me of my sins! Purge and purify my thoughts and my memories with Your holy fires! Purge and purify my heart with Your holy fires! Have mercy on me, oh Mighty King; for I realize that through this prayer, I have only addressed mind control from extraneous sources; and I have not addressed mind control, which comes from the many demons, who may also occupy my body!
Father, I am a prisoner and have been a prisoner for a long time! I have been cut off from Your Spirit and this terrible mind control has left me weak and without direction, Father, even as a wayward traveler through this sphere.
Father, I long to be free! Father, I long to have your Spirit and to know You! Will I continue to sojourn through this sphere as a wayward and lonely traveler? Please, Father, have mercy on me; for I am a sheep, who is lost from the fold! Father, I am a continual prey for the wolves and cannot advance spiritually; for I am cut off from Your Spirit!
Father, have mercy on me and please give Me Your Spirit! Deliver me, oh Holy King, from my oppressors; for I am alone, Father, so full of anguish and heartache! Father, in the Holy Name of Jesus, our Mighty Saviour, hear my cries! Amen!
As dictated by the Spirit of God, a prayer for all, who suffer the terrible effects of any kind of mind control! Given on this24th day of November, 2009, Linda Newkirk
(COPY THIS PRAYER AND KEEP THIS PRAYER IN A VERY SAFE PLACE! There will come a time when the mind control/ re-education camps will be filled to capacity right here in this nation! But, even now mind control is rampant, not only in America, but worldwide! My Dear Ones, wherever you are, just know that as you say this prayer, I stand in agreement with you! Before our Mighty King and Saviour, my heart agrees with you for your total freedom and complete deliverance from the horrors of mind control!)

go to: prophecies