Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Developing Pyramidal Structure Within the Manchild



“My Little One, I have told you in plain talk what I am about to do; but I have not given you a specific time. Because of My great mercy, I will continue to plead with My people and I will continue to warn them and to pour out My truths on a spiritually starving people before I begin to pour out My severe judgments. My Little One, this time could be weeks, or still some months. Because of the great mercy, which stirs in My bowels, I may extend this time for some months. This is where My heart rests, My Little One, and this is also according to My promises to you, that I would cause you to see the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls.” – Father Yahweh



 “The Developing Pyramidal Structure Within the Manchild!” 
_________________


“Come unto Me, My Blessed Child; for I am your Father Yahweh, yea, Jehovah, most High God! Listen to Me, My Little One; for I have important news for you! I have an important message for you! See the angel, who has just arrived, who even stands before you now with food from heaven?”
“Oh, Yes, my Father, it is the same angel again! At least, I believe that this angel is the one, who brought me the pallet full of meat! For, I see the horse, the carriage, and the wagon, which are parked outside of my window.”
And, oh what a beautiful robe, such beautiful threads of light, such beautiful, heavenly embroidery on the robe of this angel! And, oh what beautiful and ornate shoes. The face of this angel, so beautiful, so pure, perfect and holy, the hair so perfect in every way. Oh, so lovely is this angel, who sits on one bended knee and just to my right. And, this angel has in hand a platter of food, this food resembling little pieces of cake, which are cut into separate square pieces, somewhat reminiscent of cubes.
Then, this angel takes one such portion and puts it on a white glass plate, and then hands a portion to me. On looking at this piece of food, I can see that it is divided into colorful sections, which remind somewhat of the colors of the rainbow. And, as I look at this food, it begins to radiate with much light! It sparkles and swirls, expanding now to become much larger than the plate, changing also in its appearance, from large to small. So, back and forth it goes in this changeable way. “Father, this is quite awesome to behold! What am I to do now?”
“Take this food; for it will fit into the palm of your hand! Eat it! It will seem very sweet in your mouth.”
So, I take this food and eat it and it is indeed sweet and also has a somewhat granular effect, as if there exist within this food tiny sugar crystals. And, as I swallow it, there comes the sensation of being amidst a swirling, moving current of blue/green waters.
This current grows as it pulsates down my throat, this great power now moving far outside of my body and encircling my whole body! This powerful current continues to move and to swirl, moving now to the level of my abdomen, where it remains!
I look now to behold this blue/green current, that it has taken shape around my abdominal area, the nature of this shape being that of narrow, thin layers of blue/green colors, actually various and distinct shades and hues of blue and green.
This layered effect of this liquid power, or light, I cannot tell which, reminds me somewhat of the rings, which encircle the equatorial plane of Saturn. And, even as the rings of Saturn move, these rings move also as they encircle my abdominal area!
I look now to see the angel place this platter of food on the stack of meat; and cubes of this very awesome power begin to leave the platter, one by one, and to enter into various packages of this spiritual meat, which are still wrapped up and still on the pallet!
“Oh, Father, what does this mean?”
“My Little One, this cube is one block of heavenly power from My throne. I have given you one block today, just one block. I have instructed My angel to put the remaining cubes into certain of the packages of My spiritual meat, which is food for My people! So, within certain of the packages of spiritual meat, there is also placed for you another cube of My spiritual power.
My Little One, you saw the rings of power around your waist; for these cubes of power will take place, or assemble themselves around your waist, though this power will permeate all of you; and though it will empower all of you, it will gather and form layers around your waist, yes, even like the rings, which encircle Saturn. As you need this power, it will be available to you, for you to be able to travel in My Spirit, both upwards and to other places in the Earth! So, as you receive the meat of My word and get it out to the people, these cubes of power will be released also into you.”
“Oh, so lovely are these words, Father. Yet, with so much meat, this process could take some time.”
“Yes, my Little One, because of the lack of readiness in My Bride, this could be longer than you think.”
“Oh, Father, there are so many questions, and so many mysteries in Your works. Just when I think that I understand something, I realize again that I understand almost nothing!”
“So, My Little One, when you look at so much meat on the pallet, realize that you also do not know when you will open a package of meat, which will also have one of these cubes of power.”
“This is really awesome, Father!”
“My Little One, these cubes of power will form a certain pattern within your spiritual makeup. Only I know what this pattern is and only I can bring about this pattern! But, today, you have in place your very first piece of this pattern.”
“Father, how will this new power manifest in me?”
“In ways that you could never imagine; for this power is My Kingdom Power.”
“Father, I am so excited, so eager and also so afraid. I am really afraid of such power, Father! I know that I am as dust is to dust; for this is truly Scriptural! (Gen 3:19) This is who we are! Therefore, Father, I am so afraid of such a grand power from You!”
“My Little One, there exists a triad within this power. See this pyramid, which is divided into three sections. There is a triad, a base, onto which the greatest number of cubes of power will be placed, then a second level, or intermediary level, which is akin to the body of the pyramid and then the third level, which is akin to the head of this pyramid.”
“Yes, Father, I do see it and am also reminded of Satan’s pyramid of power, which has the capstone, or his all-seeing eye at the top.”
“Yet, is he not the big pretender? Is he not the fake one, who wants to be the REAL ONE, who therefore, mimics the real, all in order to deceive the people?”
“Yes, Father.”
“Then, know, My Little One, that these cubes of power, when fully in place in you, will form a pyramidal shaped structure of My power in you. Yet, you will not see this pyramid and few will ever be able to see such a pyramidal shape of power within them also. This is My Kingdom Power and My will be done in the Earth, even as it is in Heaven.”
“Father, how does this pyramidal power structure work?”
“It moves on a plane, not only, but partly, or particularly, at the equatorial plane of the body! This pyramidal structure can be both flattened, or stretched out horizontally, or can exist also longitudinally, or vertically. It can be extremely compressed or very flattened out. This pyramidal structure, which few will ever be aware of, can also twist, or distort itself, appearing as you saw, a swirling mass of liquid, or liquid light.
As I add to this structure in you, you will become increasingly more aware of very deep spiritual manifestations, not only in this sphere, but in many dimensions and spheres. With each new addition, a newer and greater power from Me will be added into this pyramidal structure, which is building in you!
My Little One, when completed, this pyramidal structure will move and rotate extremely fast and with much power, enabling you to move quickly from one location to another, just through thought alone.
“Father, from what You are telling me, such power will not be given to me in Heaven, but I must earn, sort of, for lack of better words, such power.”
“My Little One, I have told you in plain talk what I am about to do; but I have not given you a specific time. Because of My great mercy, I will continue to plead with My people and I will continue to warn them and to pour out My truths on a spiritually starving people before I begin to pour out My severe judgments. My Little One, this time could be weeks, or still some months. Because of the great mercy, which stirs in My bowels, I may extend this time for some months. This is where My heart rests, My Little One, and this is also according to My promises to you, that I would cause you to see the salvation of the greatest numbers of souls.
Therefore, I am now looking to give some more months in which you will teach My people from the deep wells of these profound truths in Me. During this time, I will cause some few others to seek you out to find you and you will pray for these also, imparting the Manchild to them.
At this time, I will only release the Manchild through you via the laying on of hands. It will not come another way. And, I will not release him to any and all, who would seek him. So, some may seek you out. They may come to ask this of you; and I may not honor their requests at this time. Do you see?
Only some few will come, who have a spiritual foundation, which is strong enough to bear him. For, any, who receive this Little Son of Mine, will indeed become targets, great targets for Satan and his many vicious and evil hoards. Who is ready for such a flood of evil to assault him or her day and night?
Yet, there are some, who are already assaulted by a flood of Satanic and human evil, assaulted terribly via their wicked technology and some of these will come and they will be able to bear My Little Son! For, they are already within the flood of evil and my Little Son will do great wonders for them! Some of these are those, who suffer from the Morgellon’s Implant Disease, some who love Me greatly and who travail beneath the terrible weight of the horrors of Satan’s terrible technology!”
“Thank You, oh Glorious King! Thank You, Father! Thank You, thank You, thank You!” Now, Father, I, I wish to ask you, why is this pyramidal light blue/green?”
“It is now two colors because the green is connected to the Earth! The blue is connected to My throne! As more and more pieces of the puzzle are put into place, the only remaining color will be a deep, deep blue. This deep, deep blue, the color of beryl stone, connects directly to My throne.
Once this pyramid is fully in place, you will be able to come up to My throne quickly and even as your heart so deeply desires! You will be able also to travel to distant locations in the earth, just by thinking to do so!”
“So, Father, if I understand correctly, this part of the spiritual pyramid will be in place before You come for these, even as you have told me in your Plain Talk message?”
“My Little One, your price is no easy, quick-fix, price. It is a great price, one very great price that you will pay for My people! I have told you that I have added more time to your price for the salvation of the Children of the hidden goat lineage. However, with every cube that you eat, with every piece of the puzzle, which I cause to enter into you, you will walk thereafter, in a greater freedom and power.
So, My Little One, as I progress in My work to set free the children of Satan and as you progress, in My work to teach My people from My deep and hidden wells, I will cause you to progress in the establishment of My pyramidal power in you! As each piece of this pattern falls into place, you will begin to see that you walk in a greater freedom and power!
This Kingdom Power will steadily grow in you and as it grows, there will grow also your freedom from your oppressors. For, indeed, a new heavenly body is beginning to form in you! And, it is unlike anything that has ever been known in the whole earth!”
“Father, there is a lot of meat on this pallet and from the looks of it, quite some months could be needed for me to receive such meat and to get it to the people!”
“Yes, My Little One, this could also be so! For, My people will also need a little time to both receive and to digest this meat! But, even so, many, many shall be fed! Many, many shall be set free! Many, many shall be healed; for I shall continue to put great power into My holy anointed cloths as well. Yes, much good will come about for many all over the world as they eat of My hidden truths and as they drink of the deep wells of Me!”
My Little One, how long have you prayed to be able to drink of the deep wells of Me?”
“My Father, I believe that this has been a very regular prayer of Mine for about the space of one year.”
“And, so it is. And, now after you have sought Me in this for so many, many months, I shall take you into the deep wells of Me and I shall begin to water you and to feed you from these deep wells of Me.” “Oh, thank You, oh Blessed and Mighty Saviour! Glory to Your Holy Name!”
“And, blessed are you above all women, My Little One; for you are mother to My People the world over! And, I call you now to teach them My Kingdom truths and as you do so, you shall steadily walk in more of My Kingdom power.”
“Thank you, thank you, Father! Open their eyes, Father! Open their ears, their minds and hearts to receive. Now, Father, I would like to ask You how this pyramidal structure relates to the Manchild.”
“It is an intricate part of him, an intricate part of his vehicle of travel.”
“What about the ‘wheels within the wheels,’? Is the Manchild not also the ‘wheels within the wheels?’”
“He is; yet unseen at this point to you is that, which is yet to be formed, the pyramidal structure, which is yet another facet of Him! This pyramidal structure will also steadily change your whole body, My Little One! It will, when fully in place, allow you to appear and disappear at will, even as the angels of heaven.”
“Oh, so awesome, Father! I long to be able to travel in such a way; but I am also remembering the words in Isaiah, Isaiah 28:8-10 “ For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean. Whom shall he teach knowledge? And, whom shall He make to understand doctrine? Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. For precept must be upon precept; line upon line, line upon line, here a little, and there a little.” These are Your words, Oh Lord; and this is why this process of teaching and learning as well as the laying of these pieces of power into the pyramidal structure could seem to take a while. For, it must go line upon line and precept upon precept.”
“Very well said, My Little One! These are My words and this is how My Kingdom is established, line upon line and precept upon precept and none go from an initial or beginning point to a point of ending, just because they wish to. All will learn, all will earn. This is My way and all, who truly want My Kingdom Come will come away from the false doctrines, which permeate nearly all churches, the world over! Some of these false doctrines are: 1. once saved, always saved; 2. Do not worry about your sins! You are saved by grace!
Yes, you are saved by grace, but the Pure of Heart shall see My face; and the Pure of Heart shall know salvation. Who among you is Pure of Heart? Few indeed! And, for this reason, I must now scrub My Bride and purify her through My fires.”
And, with this, we shall stop for now! I am your Father, Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 30th day of November, 2009,
Linda Newkirk 

go to: prophecies