Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The War in Heaven



“Oh, what a great flood of evil, far worse than any can ever imagine; for they are not at all human, but have lower bodies, which are black and scaly, like lizards, yet they stand upright. They have about ten black claws on each of their hands and feet and they have heads of birds. Some of their heads resemble the heads of hawks, and others have the heads of eagles and still others have other sorts of bird heads.” – Linda Newkirk 



From the Mountain Prophecies

Book 12, Chapter 78, con’t
___________ 
The War in Heaven


                                                                            Rev.12:7

And, there was a war in Heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon fought and his angels.

Because I was aware of the War in Heaven (late February to early May of 2006), which few are aware of, I knew of the great numbers of Dragos, who were cast down from the Upper Realms. For, during this great War, I was often their victim as Satan ordered them to come after me. In past messages, I have written of this Great War and how I suffered from their many assaults and was tortured through the assaults of their beam weapons.
For over two months, the archangels and the hosts of heaven fought them; and these great numbers of Dragos were rounded up by the archangels, under the direction of our Saviour, and cast into an interdimensional portal.

Rev.12:4
And, his tail drew a third part of the stars of Heaven, and did cast them into the earth.

During this war, Archangels Michael and Rafael were often at my side and Archangel Michael would often tell me that certain numbers of the Dragos were being cast down; and he would say to me, “They are coming for you.” And, often he would tell me the numbers, which were headed into the earth; and the sheer numbers were often shocking: hundreds of thousands, millions and even billions. He would tell me to “get ready to take some hits” as it would take them some time to round up the Dragos. I would then cringe, knowing the pain and torture that I was about to endure. But, at that time, I had no clue as to why they were coming for me.
During this war, I would often watch the archangels as they would corral the Dragos into an enclosed area, and then the Dragos would disappear. I also saw many, many of their ships as they were coming into the earth and some of the ships were very vast in size; and they, too, would disappear.

Rev.12:16
And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

The interdimensional portal into which the Dragos were cast, was the mouth in the earth, which opened up and swallowed up the flood (of Dragos), which Satan sent after me. For, Satan ordered them to come after me and to torture me and to persecute me.
Oh, what a great flood of evil, far worse than any can ever imagine; for they are not at all human, but have lower bodies, which are black and scaly, like lizards, yet they stand upright. They have about ten black claws on each of their hands and feet and they have heads of birds. Some of their heads resemble the heads of hawks, and others have the heads of eagles and still others have other sorts of bird heads.
When coming into the earth, they often made shrill bird calls and as they came near me, many of them took their claws, wove electrically conductive threads into my body, and then fired electrical currents into me.
Oh, the pain and oh the suffering as I sought to flee from them. I went into the city and they followed me. I flew to South Africa to see my friends, and they followed me. The war raged for more than two months; and as this war was drawing to a close, our Saviour appeared to me in Centurion South Africa and gave me the holy little babe of pure light and fire, his very own holy, little son. That date was May 10, 2006.
With this revelation, you can understand why Satan sent them after me. He surely knew that I was about to receive the Holy and Precious Son of our Mighty Saviour, and that the arrival of this holy son would herald his very end in the earth!
My Dear Ones, these Dragos are vicious, oh they are vicious; and they hate us with a hate that is more profound than any of you can ever imagine. I cannot imagine that there is anything or anyone, who is more evil, in all of the Universe, than Satan and his many hoards.
The people the world over are in for one very great surprise. Oh, how sad that so many will die this way, but I absolutely believe that untold millions, perhaps hundreds of millions, or even some few billions will be consumed by the Dragos. My Dear Ones, billions upon billions of Dragos were cast down, and from what I understand, that number is around 40 billion.
Remember the warnings of Revelation Twelve, that the tail of the Dragon drew a third part of the stars of heaven. In other words, these Dragos were at one time stars in heaven, great light beings, as our Saviour tells us; and they fell; for as our Saviour also tells us, they fought against the light. The final battle is now and it is right here on this planet! Are you at all ready for it?
My Dear Ones, as I continue with more about this great war in heaven, I can tell you that at the time that they were cast down, I was so grateful that our Saviour locked them up; for I knew that if HE allowed them to descend upon humanity, there would be a bloodbath all over the world! For, their numbers were so great and none, I mean none, are prepared for them.
But, those, who have faith and trust in the Lord, who live for Him and who love Him above all, will make it through such terrors. They will have victory; and they will overcome!
My Dear Ones, here is your wisdom. Listen to me. Love the Lord, your God, with your whole heart. Make Him the love of your life. Keep your eyes on Him; for the world is full of trickery, and the foolish will be carried away with the many temptations in the world. Stay far away from movies and television and even limit your Internet to business work. Do not stay on it out of boredom, just surfing and looking around; for if you do, you will stumble into temptation; for the Internet is full of evil.
Hear my warnings to you; for you cannot fight these battles. Repent, oh you people; and come away from all of the worldly traps.
Satan has been cast down and he is full of wrath; for he knows that his time is short; and all of these Dragos know the very same thing. Therefore, they descend with a great vengeance to destroy all of humanity, surely hoping that none will be left to enter into the Kingdom of our Saviour.
Much of humanity is about to be destroyed. Repent, while you still have time to repent, and give up the lusts of the world and all of its traps and illusions.
Jesus is the Way into Eternal Life, which is salvation; and there is no other way. All souls, who refuse Jesus, who will not accept the salvation that He so freely gives, will, at some point in time, be destroyed. Do not allow this to happen to you.
My Dear Ones, I love you very, very much and so want you to turn to our Saviour and to accept His great love for you. Do not try to go it alone in this wicked world. You will end up in hell, a place of great torture. See the signs of the times and repent and come to Him while you still have time. For, He loves you with an everlasting love.
You know, my Dear Ones, that our Saviour is Creator, and that He came into the earth as a human. He came to set the captives free, to give us His beautiful Spirit, to show us the truth, and to lead us into eternal life. And, as you know, He died the most horrible death for our freedom.
My Dear Ones, He has paid the price for your salvation. Do not let His gift to you be wasted. Give your life to him totally and love Him and serve Him with your whole heart; for this is how He has loved us all, even from the beginning. Be dedicated! Fervently love Him and fervently serve Him; and then, my Dear Ones, when you need Him, He will show Himself strong in your life.
Sending you the love of my heart,
Your Sister through our Blessed Saviour,
Linda

go to: prophecies