Sunday, August 18, 2013

We Are the Face of the United States, No place for outspoken preachers!


"Yes, my Dear Friends! This is truly where we are! A very dark door has slammed shut on America; and this nation will never again be the great nation it has been in the past.
Some of you may remember a message that our Saviour gave me many months back in which He showed that He had torn up his contract with America." - Linda Newkirk, Woman of Rev 12 

From the Mountain Prophecies, Book 12,  Chapter 74

PART III

_______________________
‘We Are the Face of the United States!”
No place for outspoken preachers!

PART I !!!
From: prophetic@revivalschool.com
To: anzac@welovegod.org
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:33:29 -0700
Subject: [revival] ENTRY DENIED. All MEETINGS CANCELLED - Andrew Strom
ENTRY DENIED. All MEETINGS CANCELED.
-Andrew Strom.
I am very sorry to announce to those of you who were planning on
attending some of our meetings over the next month that we
have been denied entry to the USA and sadly will have to cancel
all the meetings.
My whole family were detained for over 6 hours at the US border
yesterday (the USA side), questioned, photographed, fingerprinted
like criminals - and sent back to Canada. We were told we could
not come in to preach to a series of Christian groups like this -
even though their website clearly says we CAN - and I have already
been in TWICE THIS YEAR doing exactly the same thing. They let
me in then - but no more. They even fingerprinted my 15-year-old
daughter. None of us (except our 9 and 11-year olds) can even set
foot in the USA again without going to the US Consulate and getting
special permission. We literally are now in the "criminal" class
according to US Immigration.
All this because we were invited by church groups and Christian
groups across the USA to come preach a series of meetings.
They told me to do that I have to have an "R" visa. (These take
months and months to get - often never). This is not what their
website says. New Zealand is a "visa-waiver" country and Conference
speakers are specifically allowed into the US under those rules. I
asked them, "How then can a foreign preacher who is invited by a
Christian group to the USA ever get in to preach?" They said maybe
that is OK for one or two meetings, but not for a series. So we
cannot preach in churches across the nation - even though that is
exactly what they have let me in to do before. This is the first time
I have ever been denied entry to do that very thing. And now we are
all - very evidently - "criminals". Never to darken the door again.
My family and I naturally came home from this pretty distraught
and devastated. My daughter was crying in the car. Six hours is a
long time to be detained like that.
But, you know, at the end of the day, God is in control. I felt sure
then and I feel sure now that even though this was so distressing,
God was still speaking to us through it all. I believe He is the one
who is slamming the door shut on America right now - and doing
so in no uncertain terms. We have been praying and many others
have been praying for too long for this to have just been "man's"
decision. I accept it as the voice of God. America is over for us.
WHERE to FROM HERE?
The most likely thing is a return "Down-Under" to New Zealand and
Australia. We have been away from home now - traveling and
ministering - for 18 months. Perhaps it is time for a return to what
the explorer Pedro Fernandez de Quiros called the "Great South
Land of the Holy Spirit."
I just want to apologize again to all those who wanted to attend
our upcoming meetings. I am very sorry, my friends. Our family
is still pretty shaken by all of this, so we would certainly appreciate
your prayers at this time.
PART II !!!
From: prophetic@revivalschool.com
To: anzac@welovegod.org
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 11:29:21 -0700
Subject: [revival] OUR NEXT MOVE - Andrew Strom
Our NEXT MOVE
-Andrew Strom.
Sad to say, we do not have as much time as I would like to make
this decision. The time in our rented house in Canada is up in a
few days. We have fasted and prayed about this decision - but
really I believe God already spoke to us very clearly at the US
border. And there has been nothing to change my mind on that.
I have had Fox News and the Rutherford Institute wanting to get
involved. We certainly could have made a big scene about the
whole thing and got some real Media mileage and Legal mileage -
maybe even "forced" our way into the U.S. But at the end of the
day I have to come back to the question - "What was God trying
to say to us at that border? And are we going to listen, or are
we going to raise a huge clamor and drown out what He was
wanting to speak to us?"
I can still clearly remember the sign inside that building that said-
"We are the Face of the United States" - and I remember thinking
in that moment that a decision was being made about our future
that probably God Himself was behind. It sure was unpleasant
and traumatic, but at least it was definite! There were no shades
of gray - no uncertainty at all. The door was shutting on America
and they were throwing away the key.
Of course I feel sad that we will probably never have another
Thanksgiving with my brother and his wife. I feel sad that we will
never again see all our precious friends right across that vast nation.
I am even going to miss Wal-Mart! But I have to tell you that behind
it all I think God is trying to tell us something. And it is so definite
that I believe our family has to listen. I have believed this since the
moment it happened. Our time in North America is up. Maybe
just temporarily - or maybe forever. I don't know. But time is up.
This week we fly back home to New Zealand and most likely to
Australia as well. I am looking forward to seeing what is going to
happen, since God redirected our steps so drastically. He must
have something in store.
We are not giving up in any way. Our emails, articles, books and
videos will continue. Right now we have a fantastic mixing guy who
worked with many famous musicians (now a Christian) mixing
our next music album. (His name is Jerry Masters and you can get
his book on Amazon if you ever want to). He simply emailed me
one day and asked if he could help. Even at this early stage I feel
like our songs are sounding better than I thought possible. We truly
believe music can set a platform for the speaking forth of Truth.
And it is a whole new exciting chapter for us.
Please don't feel sad on our behalf. And don't be angry at what has
taken place. God is doing something here and we are perfectly
prepared to walk His path - wherever that leads. We will keep in
touch with you all on the Internet.
I just want to say a huge thank you to all our wonderful friends in
the USA and Canada. We are going to miss you all very much.
North America remains dear to our hearts. But certainly, as many
sense, there are dark and dangerous days ahead.
Our richest blessings to you all, my friends. Thank you so much for
all the prayers and support you have offered up on our behalf. My
whole family - Jacqui, Ben, Jasmine, Kirsten, Hope and Holly send
their love. We fly out this week. The end of one chapter and the
beginning of another.
-Comment on this article at the following website-
http://www.johnthebaptisttv.com/
God bless you all,
Andrew Strom.
--
YES! - You have permission to post these emails to friends or other groups, boards, etc - unless there is a Copyright notice above which says differently.
Yes, my Dear Friends! This is truly where we are! A very dark door has slammed shut on America; and this nation will never again be the great nation it has been in the past.
Some of you may remember a message that our Saviour gave me many months back in which He showed that He had torn up his contract with America. I also remember the words of William Penn all too clearly: “Those, who will not be governed by God, will be ruled by tyrants.”
Well, my Dear Ones, the choice of the people in this nation has been to ignore our Saviour’s many directives and pleadings to repent, or perish! Repent, this nation will not do, so now comes the other alternative. “Those, who will not be governed by God, will be ruled by tyrants.”
I will be visiting the Gulf States in the latter part of October and into early November. I will travel from Galveston, all the way around the Gulf Coast and into Miami and then back to Arkansas. If you would like for me to visit with you, or your group, as I travel this long route, please write to me. I will be glad to visit with you and to pray for you and your concerns.
My e-mail address is: lnewkirk_46@msn.com;
and my mailing address is
P.O. Box 17277,
North Little Rock, AR 72117.
Or, if you would like to help with expenses for this lengthy trip, please send to the above mailing address; or through moneygram or western union.

May we all weep and wail; for the hour of great judgment has come upon this nation. Blessed Saviour, have mercy!
Sending much love to each of you,
Your sis and friend, Linda newkirk
go to: prophecies