Sunday, August 4, 2013

A Precious, Little Child of Mine, The Fiery Furnace

 "There exists some confusion, my Little One, regarding salvation and the word saved! For, many erroneously believe themselves to be “saved,” when salvation is actually a journey, which goes across much time! At the end when all of the books are opened, then one will truly know the meaning of salvation. Until that time, all are on a journey towards salvation!" 
- Father Yahweh

Book 12, Chapter 60

 PART III & IV

______________
 “A Precious, Little Child of Mine!”

Oh, Glorious Father, I come back to you today to ask if there is still nor more, which you wish to impart to me for this chapter; for still I hear Your voice.
My Little One, I continue to speak to your heart, for you hunger after My work! And, yes a few more things I wish to impart to you; for your heart calls out for more understanding in all things. My Little One, you greatly love this woman, and all of the precious little ones, who are with her; and you have wanted the very best that I have for them!
My Little One, I caused her to find you on the Internet; for she so travailed and cried out to Me! I caused you to write quickly to her and for you and a few others to reach out and to love her! I caused you to help this woman in many ways; for I also love her greatly! For, amidst all of the suffering, amidst all of the pain, amidst all of the hurt, all of the sorrow, and amidst all of the mind control, amidst all of the implants, amidst all of the demons and denial, anger, etc, there sits a precious, little child of Mine! A bewildered, sad, lonely, confused, little child! This little child loves Me greatly and she is begging to see clearly all things; for she needs to understand well that I also love her greatly and have been with her amidst all of her suffering!
There exists some confusion, my Little One, regarding salvation and the word saved! For, many erroneously believe themselves to be “saved,” when salvation is actually a journey, which goes across much time! At the end when all of the books are opened, then one will truly know the meaning of salvation. Until that time, all are on a journey towards salvation!
So, my Little One, as far as this one, she is only now beginning to know Me for the all powerful God that I am; and in this, I am growing her! I am cleaning her up; and I shall call her forth, once clean before Me, into a mighty calling! I will use her greatly towards the salvation of the prisoners of Satan, and towards the calling forth of judgments against them! Just know this! To whom much is given, much is expected!
After I have thoroughly cleansed this child of Mine, she will embrace her past and no longer try to hide from it! When she truly embraces her past, she will begin to emerge victorious from it all, and then I will cause My light to shine forth through her in a grand way and she will then help do a mighty work towards the salvation of many souls! This is what I am doing, My Little One! And, in due season, this woman, this Child of Mine, will do a great and mighty work alongside you!
So, be of good cheer; for through this added tine of your suffering, I am bringing forth a mighty victory for many, many souls! And, I will also bring forth a very anointed servant of Mine, who will also work alongside you! This work is coming! Soon, you will see it come to pass, even as I have already told you! So, be of good cheer!
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 17th day of November, 2009,
Linda Newkirk

“PART IV”


“So that I Might Glorify Myself!
and
“The Fiery Furnace”

My Blessed Child, I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God! Blessed are you, My Beloved Child; for you ponder on My words and you seek after Me, longing for Me from day to day, even as deep calls out to deep!
My Blessed Child, I wish to impart to you some additional thoughts regarding this woman, my little and dear child, whom I have brought to you! For, even as you know, she is appalled, yes horrified by the great depth of evil, which has surrounded her since birth! And, greatly doubting and absolutely overwhelmed she is by it all and wondering also about the veracity of so many things!
But, be advised, My Blessed Child, that even as I caused Joseph to go into captivity, that I might purify him and refine him as pure gold in my hands, I have caused this child of Mine, this soul, who is dear to Me, to be born into a Satanic lineage, into a house of slavery and to spend over fifty years therein before I would begin to stir within her, to show her the truths of her very existence! Many will ask why I would take a beloved soul, who belongs to Me, and to cause this one to be born into utter slavery and non-stop cruelty! And, My response to this question is, “so that I might glorify Myself,”
For, in the face of her controllers, in the face of her wicked father, in the faces of some of her wicked family members, and wicked Satanic pawns and peddlers, even in the face of Satan, himself, I am visiting this woman! I have shared My beautiful, little Son of Light with her! I have visited her mightily in the face of her great afflictions! I brought her forth out of a wicked city, with a mighty outstretched hand, even in the face of armies of evil and in the face of terrible, wicked technology of the U.S. Government! Yes, I have poured out My miracles on her, and still hold her in the palm of My hand, though she has much to overcome!
My Little One, I have called you as her friend, but also as her overseer; for she is still under much bondage via the enemy! As she will listen to My words to you, as you feed her My words of counsel, and she eats accordingly, I will thereby continue to break many bonds of the enemy, to uproot, to pluck up and bring down all controls of the enemy! And, there will come a time, and soon, when I will make her free in all ways, radiant, white and sparkling clean in My hands.
But, at this point, she is not free, but subject to My help as it comes both directly to her from Me and via all that I give you! I have told you that you must help her if she is to be free, and you are to do as I do direct! And, if she will put Me first and obey Me, this work will go quickly, but if she allows other things to come before Me, chastisements will befall her and all of her household! Because she has the little Manchild, My Son, in her also, these chastisements will be quick, harsh, and brutally painful until she gets the message that I expect purity, truth, honesty, clarity of intentions and holiness! For, My Little Son is holy and holiness calls unto holiness!
Yes, I want you to write this; for what I do with My Son in this woman I shall soon do with others! This is My directive! I am calling out for holiness, for My bride is to be perfect, even as I am perfect! Let all understand and be the wiser; for the breaking of My rules and directives is coming to an end! Evil and sloppy spiritual behavior will not be tolerated in the presence of My Little Son of Light! For, I am He and He is I!
My Little One, you know this hard walk, this walk through My brutal and horrific fires! You have lived in it some years now; and you are at peace in all things, which concern Me and My will! But, who else is ready for such a walk through My refining fires? Who is ready? Come forward and receive your cleansings at My hands; for I will cast you headlong into a furnace, that is seven times hotter! I will turn up the power and I will polish you, and refine you! Are you ready for the furnace of afflictions? For, I am about to polish and refine My Bride! For, you come and you say, “Marry me! I am ready! Marry me!” But, you have not born the heat of My hot fires of refining! Now, come your refining fires! I shall make these fires seven times hotter and the greater your sin, the greater your pain and suffering! Also, the greater your calling, the greater your suffering! Are you ready?
Oh, Blessed Father do I understand correctly that You are about to put Your Bride through great and horrific fires of testing?
My Little One, I have pleaded with My Bride (to make herself clean) as a beggar would plead for a crumb of bread! Am I a beggar, that I should plead with her to make herself clean before Me? No, I am not a beggar! I am Creator! But, I love My Bride with an everlasting love; and I plead with her to make herself clean; yet she comes to Me with filthy hands and with filthy clothes.
Am I coming for this? Am I going to marry this? I am not; but will cast her headlong into the furnace of afflictions, even as I cast you some years back! Yes, I will toughen up My Bride, even as I would toughen up a diamond! And, through these great fires, I will burn out all dross, until each one is a pure and radiant diamond in My hands!
My Little One, you know this fire! You know this heat! You know this purifying process; for you live in the midst of My hot and all-consuming fires every day! Yet, you are not consumed, but clean! You are not destroyed, but refined and built up in Me!
So, be not troubled by what must take place in My own house! For, so much I would have already done for My Bride and for My people, but they would not make themselves clean before Me. Today, you know of only one, who shares My Son with you! But, soon, you will know of others! For, I shall begin to release Him into others, even as I see fit, and these, too, shall know My refiner’s fire! For, this refiner’s fire is My Little Son! He is I, and I am he; and in this way I will begin to bring forth and to purify exceedingly my very own sons! Be not troubled about how this will be; for it will be! And, also this will be much to your surprise, even as it was to your surprise when I shared the Manchild with My little child, who came from a far-away city!
Soon, I shall also share him with others, but even so, he shall go out to them via you and he shall be connected to them through you! For, you are the spiritual mother of my Little Son, and as such, you are also the spiritual mother of those, who receive My Little Son. And, with this, we shall stop for now!
I am your Father Yahweh, yea Jehovah, Most High God!
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 18th day of November, 2009,
Linda Newkirk

go to : prophecies