Saturday, August 6, 2016

Altar to Yahweh




ALTARS AS REVEALED BY HOLY SPIRIT


Joshua 8:30-32
30 Then Joshua built an altar to the Lord, the God of Israel, in Mount Ebal, 31 just as Moses the servant of the Lord had commanded the sons of Israel, as it is written in the book of the law of Moses, an altar of uncut stones on which no man had wielded an iron tool; and they offered burnt offerings on it to the Lord, and sacrificed peace offerings. 32 He wrote there on the stones a copy of the law of Moses, which he had written, in the presence of the sons of Israel. 
 
After I read the scriptures, I felt very impressed in my heart that I needed to build an altar on the property we live on right now. Three times I asked the Lord in prayer . Immediately Holy Spirit said to me: Child, do what is in your heart. Child, I am delighted that you want to erect an alter to honor me.


A few days later I was continuing in the Book of Joshua and I came to ths scriptuire which really sealed it in my heart that I needed to build this altar.
Joshua 22:26- 27
26 Therefore we said, Let us now prepare to build us an altar, not for burnt offering, nor for sacrifice:

27 But that it may be a witness between us, and you, and our generations after us, that we might do the service of the LORD before him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our peace offerings; that your children may not say to our children in time to come, You have no part in the Lord.


This is strong upon my heart but I have no idea how to build an altar. I don't even know how many stones I'm supposed to place in this altar , Immediately Holy Spirit said seven stones. Where in my property should I place this altar? Holy Spirit said that I should put on the edge of the woods that was close to a bench that we had sitting there. I knew we had to use the stones that already on the property that was laying in the woods.


WHEN WE BUY NEW PROPERTY, THE FIRST WE HAVE TO DO IS BUILD AN ALTAR TO YAHWEH. ON THE PROPERTY.


I went to the back of the woods and I began to uncover stones which were quite large and too heavy for me to lift, so, I went in the garage and I got a dolly and what was really amazing was supernaturally I was able to roll these stones on to a dolly and I never had to lift them. I just pushed them off right on to the dolly. And I was getting down to where I need the last two stones so I had the seven stones and I uncovered this one stone and when I looked at them I was totally amazed. This stone was in the shape of heart. This was an uncut stone, this was a stone that was formed by Yahweh. When I saw that stone, I absolutely knew that Holy Spirit was giving me confirmation that I was to build this altar.


The next day after the altar was built, this is what Holy Spirit said to me: “I know your heart, your heart is displayed on My altar. Your heart is loving and tender towards Me.I delight in you, I delight in the altar that you built Me. I see it and I am pleased.”

Ten days after I built the altar. We're doing an ordination service in Virginia and we're staying with a fellow Minister and a dear friend of ours. It was the day after the ordination, I said I need to share with you an altar that the Lord had me built on our property and I began to tell her how it came about and what scriptures I was reading. As I was speaking to her, her eyes got big as saucers. She stopped and said, “Patricia, I need to tell you. Last night Holy Spirit woke me several times and He told me about an altar. And every time He kept speaking to Me about an altar, but I kept dismissing Him saying, but Holy Spirit, altars are old covenant, it's Catholic thing. I kept arguing with Him about the altar but He kept waking me and telling me about this altar.”

After I finished telling her about my altar, Holy Spirit instructed her to also build of seven stones that were on the property and told her the location where to build the property. So we went outside, my husband and I. Although she couldn't lift the stone, Holy Spirit instructed us for Will to lift the stones and to place them exactly where she instructed us to place them. And as a result she had an altar on her property.


Then about two weeks later there was a huge oak tree that was 50 or 60 feet tall that was 20 feet from her altar. A huge storm went through and split the tree in half and the tree fell in, neither hit her house nor the neighbor's house. And immediately she knew that it was the protection of the altar that the Lord had instructed her to build.

The purpose of building an altar that the Lord gave me:
  1. The altar is to honor and bless Yahweh. It's a place that we declare that our hearts belong to Him and it's also a place where Yahweh blesses us
     
  2. The altar is a witness that Yahweh is the one true Elohim. In 1 Kings 18:38-39 “the the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice and the wood and the stones and the dust and licked up the water that was in the trench. Now when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces, and said, “The Lord, he is God; the Lord, he is God.” So this altar that I built is a witness declaring to the spiritual realm, declaring to the natural realm that Yahweh is the one true Elohim.

  3. The altar is a memorial or remembrance of what Yahweh and Yeshua has done for me. 
     
    We see Joshua instructed the priest to take 12 stones out of the Jordan and to stack those stones in Gilgal as a memorial to what Yahweh had done when He parted the Jordan and they were to cross over on dry land.

  4. The altar is a place of protection in His presence. I saw a vision of my altar. And in this vision I saw like tube of light coming straight down resting on the altar and they were that these little sparkly lights in this tube. Ad when I saw that vision, this is what Holy Spirit said: “This is My presence child. Your spiritual enemies cannot come onto your property because the altar is My place of protection.

  5. The altar is a place of sacrificial living. He said My son Yeshua sacrificed His life so there's no more need to sacrifice animals. The altar becomes a place of sacrifice for the believers when they place the things of the world on the altar and then forsake them.

  6. The altar is a place to make proclamations. That is why Joshua read the law and the Ten Commandments at the altar at Mount Ebal. We See that the Ten Commandments are the law of the altar whether our court systems acknowledge it or not, the Ten Commandments are still the law of this land no matter what rulings they place forth from the court system. As a child of the most high God, I choose to proclaim the Ten Commandments are the law of this land and that we will stand before Yeshua and we will be judged according to the law of the Ten Commandments. So one of the things that I did standing before my altar was I opened up to the Book of Exodus and I decreed and declared the Ten Commandments in Exodus 20:12-17 over my altar.

  7. The altar is a place to hear Yahweh's words for us. We see this in Numbers 23 when Balaam built seven altars to Yahweh and he was given the words of the Lord to bless Israel when Balak want to curse Israel. You see this is a place we receive words or instructions from the Lord. Then Holy Spirit instructed me to do a further study on the scriptures regarding altars. And He said: Go to Genesis 3 where the first altar occurred. I was amazed because I never actually equated that there would be an altar. Genesis 3:21 “also for Adam and his wife, the Lord made tunics of skin and clothed them.” Now I have known in the past when I read that scripture that in order for the Lord to have clothed Adam and Eve, that there needed to be an animal sacrifice. In other words Yahweh needed to kill an animal to use their skins but I didn't realize was that there was an altar involved. So this first altar was a type of sacrifice that Christ would later sacrifice when He died on the cross for our sins. With Adam and Eve, their sin was just covered with animal tunic, but with Yeshua, our sins are completely removed. Other people that built altar for the Lord: Noah built an altar when he exited the ark, Abram built an altar to the Lord after the Lord appeared to him and told him that he was giving the land of Canaan, Isaac built an altar to the Lord in Beersheba after the Lord appeared to him and said I will bless you and multiply your descendants, Jacob built ab altar to the Lord in Bethel when the Lord appeared to him when he was fleeing from Aesop, Moses built an altar to the Lord after spending time with the Lord on top of Mount Sinai, Joseph built an altar on Mount Ebal, like I spoke of before, to proclaim the blessings of Yahweh to the Israelites. Gideon built an altar in Oprah when an angel of the Lord appeared to him and he called the altar “the Lord is peace”. Samuel built an altar to the Lord in his hometown of Rama. David built an altar on the threshing floor of Araunah and to stop the plague that was klling the Israelites, Solomon built an altar in the temple that he built. Elijah built the altar on Mount Carmel where the people finally declared that Yahweh is Lord, that Yahweh is the one true Elohim. So if you are being led ny Holy Spirit to build an altar to Yahweh, you're in good company. 
     
The Lord said: I HAVE SHOWN YOU THE IMPORTANCE OF ERECTING AN ALTAR TO ME. HE WHO HAS EARS TO HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING WILL BUILD AN ALTAR. FOR THOSE WHO LIVE IN AN APARTMET OR A CONDO OR THEY RENT AND DO NOT HAVE LAND, I WILL SHOW THEM HOW TO BUILD AN ALTAR, CHILD, REMEMBER THOSE SMOOTH, UNCUT STONES THAT YOU COLLECTED AT LAKE ERIE. THOSE WHO I AM CALLING TO BUILD AN ALTAR, CAN USE ANY UNCUT STONE LIKE THOSE. IT IS NOT THE SIZE OF THE ALTAR, IT IS THE INTENT OF THE HEART WITH WHICH THE ALTAR IS BUILT THAT TOUCHES MY HEART. I AM MOVING ON THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO ARE CALLED AND RIGHTEOUS TO BUILD AN ALTAR TO ME.

So, if Holy Spirit has spoken to you though this message, I'm praising the Lord, but if you haven't been spoken through this message, it's possible that this message is not for you in this season and in this time,

So, I want to leave you with this final message, same message that Holy Spirit gave to me regarding building an altar when He said?: 'DO WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART.”
    -Dr. Patricia Show