Tuesday, December 1, 2015

"Uphold My Honor In This Season," Jesus asks.

                                                         ---



Well,  my  precious  family,  I  cannot  withhold  from  you  my  weakness  and  the  Lord's  incredible  kindness.

He  answered  me  and  said,  "My  dove,  you're  just  like  everyone  else  around  this  time  of  the  year.  Sad,  but  true.  Although  in  the  past,  when  you  were  without  a  little  discretionary  money,  it  was  easier.  But  I  am  very  happy  that  you  are  spending  money  on  others.    In  that  regard,  I  am  proud  of  you.    But  you're  still  a  work  under  construction.”  

And  to  explain  that,  if  a  donation  comes  in,  we  set  a  certain  amount  aside  for  other  people,  so  that  we  have  a  fund. And  some  of  you  have  earmarked  some  of  the  money  that  you've  sent  us  for  that  very  thing.  We  appreciate  that  -­‐thank  you  so  much.  We're  making  quite  a  difference  in  the  community.

It  just  hurts  so  much  when  I  see  Ezekiel hurting  and  you  crying,  Lord.    I  guess  I  just  don't  know  how  weak  I  am  until  a  temptation  is  put  in  front  of  me.

When  we  were  living  on  $300  a  month,  barely surviving,  I  thought  I  was  over  my  black  panther.    But  now  that  we  have  a  little  extra,  I  am  discovering  just  how  vulnerable  I  am.    A  woman  may  think  she  is  honest,  until  she  is  presented  with  an  enormous  temptation.  Then  she  can  find  out  exactly  how  weak she  is.    God  help  us  all.    

He  continued:
Moving  along.    To  all  My  OCD  Brides...(Obsessive/Compulsive  Disorder)  Understand  that  this  time  of  the  year  is  loaded  like  a  spring  bear  trap  to  slam  your  foot  into  debt  and  tie  you  down  with  obligations  you  will  have  to  struggle  to  meet  for  the  rest  of  the  year.

Satan  is  behind  this,  as  in  all  sins  of  the  flesh.  I  wish  for  you  all  to  be  smarter  than  your  adversary.    I  am  not  pleased  with  you  going  into  debt  in  My  Name. Rather,  I  would  love  to  see  you  stay  very  simple  and  focused  on  My  Birth.    Doing  little  things  with  your  children  to  make  My  Birth  a  memorable  occasion,  not  joining  hands  with  the  harlot  and  turning  it  into  an  occasion  of  sin.

Do  not  hearken  to  the  naysayers  who  criticize  this  time  of  the  year.  There  is  much  grace  released  from  Heaven  during  this  season  if  it  is  handled  properly,  with  the  right  heart-­‐and  avarice  and  greed  have  not  entered  in.    For  instance,  the  plays  that  are  reenacted  at  churches  are  wonderful  for  telling  the  real meaning  behind  the  season.  Do  you  know,  My  angels  are  present  at  those  events to  bring  a  sweetness  and  conviction,  that  a  child  will  never  forget?  And  even  the  adults  are  being  drawn  to  Me.  Oh, how  glorious  it  is  to  see  hearts  changed  as  they  ponder  My  incarnation.”


Here, I  just  want  to  share  something  with  you  guys  -­‐I  just  have  to  insert  this.    During  the  Christmas  season,  on  TV over  30  years  ago,  they  were  showing  the  birth  segment  of  Jesus  of  Nazareth.  Franco  Zeffirelli's  film.  This  was  five  months  before  my  conversion.    I  was  deeply  into  the  New  Age,  but  watching  this  changed  something  inside  of  me.    I  felt  SO  drawn  to  Jesus,  I  felt  God  tugging  on  my  heart.  The  REAL  God.  I  didn't  know  Him  yet,  but  I  could  feel  the  power  of  that  grace,  working  through  that  movie.  And  that  movie  is  anointed,  it  reveals  a  sweet  side  of  the  Lord,  that  at  time  -­‐30  years  ago,  was  not  popular.

So,  I  felt  the  Lord  tugging  on  my  heart  when, just  5  months  after  that,  He  visited  me.

But  I  was  so  steeped  in  lies  and  darkness,  I  couldn't  sort it  all  out  until  that  spectacular  event  happened  on  May  5th,  that  forever  changed  my  life  -­‐when  Holy  Spirit  descended  from  Heaven  and  set  me  on  fire  for  45  minutes. Guys,  I  was  sitting  under  a  copper  pyramid  meditating  on  the  Mayan  Tarot  deck  -­‐that's  how  deep  in  darkness  I  was.

I  was  looking  for  Truth,  really,  sincerely  from  my  heart  looking  for  Truth  and  for  the  real  Faith.  My  eyes  were  closed  and  all  of  a  sudden,  I  saw  in  the  spirit  this  black  sky  parting,  and  this  lightening  dove  just  descending  out  of  Heaven,  all  the  way  down  into  my  heart.  It  just  set  my  whole  body  on  fire  for  45  minutes.  It  was  so  intense  that  my  husband  said,  "What's  going  on?    You  are  glowing!"    And  by  infused  knowledge   God  -­‐because  I  didn't  know  who  Holy  Spirit  was-­‐God  led  me to  know  I  was  being  visited  by  Holy  Spirit.    

So  I  said,  "This  is  a  visitation  by  Holy  Spirit!"  And  during  this  visitation,  I  was  deeply  convicted  of  my  sins.  You  know,  if  you're  a  New  Ager,  you  don't  have  "sins"  -­‐just  poor  choices.  And  I  was  deeply  convicted  of  my  sins  and  repenting  in  rivers  of  tears  as  His  Love  embraced  and  forgave  me...His  love  just  overpowered  me.  I  mean,  I  saw  myself  worse  than  sewer  excrement  when  I  saw  my  sins,  and  to  have  Him  embrace  and  love  me!  

I  didn't  see  Jesus,  I  just  felt  the  embrace  of  His  love.  It  was  an  amazing  thing.  I  didn't  even  know  what  it  was  exactly,  word  for  word,  but  I  recited  parts  of  the  51st  Psalm.

And  these  are  parts  that  I  remember:
1  Have  mercy  on  me,  O  God,  blot  out  my  transgressions.
2  Wash  away  all  my  iniquity  and  cleanse  me  from  my  sin.
3  I  know  my  transgressions,  I  have  sinned  and  done  what is  evil
10  Create  in  me  a  pure  heart,  O  God,  and  renew  a  steadfast  spirit  within  me.
11  Do  not  cast  me  from  your  presence.  Please  don't  cast  me  from  Your  presence  -­‐ever!  or  take  your  Holy  Spirit  from  me.
12  grant  me  a  willing  spirit,  to  sustain  me.  Teach  me  Your  ways.

I  mean,  I  just  sat  there  and  recited  that.  And  later  I  found  -­‐I  think  it  was  like  15  years  later,  maybe  less,  I  found  out  it  was  the  51st  Psalm,  the  Psalm  of  repentance.

So,  whether  or  not  the  Lord  was  born  on  that  day  is  totally  irrelevant,  He  is  using  that  day  to  bring  an  awareness  of  Himself  to  lost  humanity  that  is  sitting  in  such  darkness.    Of  course  Satan  jumps  right  in  on  the  heels  of  that  with  greed,  avarice  and  partying.

At  this  point,  the  Lord  started  talking  again,  and  He  said,
"Well  said.  That  is  exactly  what  has  happened,  especially  in  this  secular,  godless  age,  where  man  has  become  his  own  god,  with  no  need  for  Me.    So,  I  take  this  rare  opportunity  to  focus  on  My  Birth  that  the  little  ones  might  be  drawn  to  Me.  But  even  now  the  enemy  has  worked  day  and  night  to  remove  even  that  remembrance  of  My  birth  and  meaning  from  Christmas,  to  the  point  where  to  display  the  manger is  a  criminal  offense  in  this  country!

And  for  those  of  you  who  are  naysayers,  it  should  be  obvious  to  you  that  this  time  of  the  year  IS  a  threat  to  Satan  or  he  would  never  work  so  hard  to  blot  it  out  of  the  world.

But  you,  My  Brides,  My  highly  honored  ones,  please-­‐uphold  My  honor  and  do  not  fall  prey  to  the  world,  giving  into  impulses  to  shop  and  take  advantage  of  sales  that  are  deliberately  set  up  to  make  you  fall  into  materialism.  I  have  no  problem  with  a  modest  list  of  things  you've  needed  for  your  ministry  or to  help  others,  or  a  few  personal  items. But  please  do  not  allow  it  to  get  out  of  hand  and  trap  you  into  immobilizing  personal  debt.   Uphold  my  honor, My  cherished  ones.  

What  you  do  for  the  poor  shall  be  forever  remembered  and  credited  to  you. But  stay  in  My  grace, not  the  unction  of  the  prowling  unclean  spirits  that  seek  to  entangle  you  and  take  your  hearts  away  from  Me.  

I  forgive  you  for  your  indiscretions. Go  now  and  sin  no  more.

This is an excerpt. For the full text, go here
Source: Heartdwellers