Sunday, April 28, 2013

Prophetic Words of Wisdom



Prophecies about Pope John Paul II, which already happened, the Rothschild family, the Rockefeller,  Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, the Queen, the “Queen of Mean”. Quite revealing!
                   
An excerpt from Visions and Mountain Prophecies of Book 1, Chapter 3

______________________

Prophetic Words of wisdom
July 10, 1997
"Precious Child, it is I, Master Jesus. I come in response to your prayers. Look around yourself and see the flames of My Spirit, and the protection afforded you that these messages may go out. My Child, my hand is upon you, and my foot is upon the enemy. I guard the purity of My Word as a mother hen guards her chicks. The enemy abounds and wishes to stamp out these messages. But this shall not be, I am in charge. And, I am Supreme Commander of Earth. Yea, I am Jesus, Most High God of Earth."
"Now, Precious Child, come with me into the garden on the mountain, and I shall afford you vision, as to what unfolds below."
I looked around myself on The Mountain of golden-white light and there were pastel flowers of the most beautiful shades. My eye caught sight of a single, red rose, which bloomed among the beautiful lilacs. On the leaf below the rose, which was almost fully in bloom was a single dark spot. The rose shot up, a single bloom, and the thorns radiating from the stem were thick and plentiful. "My Lord," I said, "What is this rose amidst the rest? For, it is truly out of place."
"My Child, worry not on this rose, for all shall be revealed. Take the telescope and look far to the base of the mountain, and you will see all as it unfolds."
The Lord handed me a telescope and I put my eye to it, still keenly aware of the rose. I looked far down and my eyes became fixed upon The Vatican, its flag at half-mast. I went skipping along toward The Vatican. I noticed rather quickly that I was being followed by a black and white spotted dog. He followed behind, but kept his distance. When I turned to look at it, it began to growl at me. Speaking in tongues, I cursed the dog, "Hayi Heshna Obi di shani osha!" Suddenly the dog turned into the fairy with the wand.
"I shall grant your every wish," the fairy said.
"Hetu diosha!" I curse you. I said.
The fairy became a croaking frog and hopped away to hide under a rock at the opening of a cave.
"My Lord," I said, "I am at The Vatican, and true evil abounds."
"Yea, My Child, it is so."
"My Lord, I have come to The Square, and have seen the flag, but am now on a yellow brick side walk. I go not through the front doors into The Vatican, but go down this sidewalk, which takes me around the building to the side door. It is locked, My Lord, but I notice that I have the key in my hand. It is a very small skeleton key. With this key, I shall unlock this door. Already I am aware of the eyes peeping through the keyhole at me."
"Yes, My Child, for they know you are coming."
"Why is this, My Lord?"
"The Rose has told them."
"The Rose, My Lord?"
"Yes, My Child. It was no rose, but Satan himself, in one of his many disguises."
"My Lord, he has access to The Mountain?"
"He does, My Child. He knows well your mission and the missions of all like you."
"My Lord, how many are these, like me?"
" 144, 000."
"And, he knows the whereabouts of all of us at all times?"
"He does."
"But, My Lord, The Book of Revelation says that we are ‘virgins.’ How is this, for I am no ‘virgin’?
"Yea, you are all virgins."
"I do not understand, My Lord."
"Child, open the tiny book beside you."
"I have it, My Lord." I pick it up. It is a tiny book, maybe 3 and ½ inches by three inches. It is a light cream color with a light flower border. "I have it, My Lord. And I have opened it to the very first page. But there is no writing."
"Go on."
"Here on the next page, My Lord, I see a man with a cane. He is very thin, and has a very long white beard. One of his eyes is a very pale, beautiful blue, and the other eye seems to have some sort of twinkling star in it. The man is giving me something on a silver tray. It is a cookie, My Lord."
"Take it."
"My Lord, I have it."
"Break it open, and take out the message."
"I have the message."
"Read it."
"My Lord, it says, ‘Never on a Sunday’."
"Read the reverse."
"It says, ‘Psalms 28.’"
"Find this and read verse 22."
"My Lord, I have My Bible, and I am looking, but there is no verse 22."
"’Tis so, My Child."
"Then, My Lord, why did you have me look for this verse, when there is none? I am confused."
"Yea, you are confused, My Child. For none of you are virgins, as you believe you are"
"Then, My Lord, how are we virgins?"
"Look on his back, the back of the prophet. What does it say?"
"My Lord, it says, ‘Free of sin.’ But, I do not feel free of sin. I am a lowly person, with many faults, many shortcomings."
"Yes, My Child, but you bathe in The River daily. Daily, you lift your heart to me for forgiveness, for salvation. This is how you differ from most."
"And, My Lord, that the 144,000 follow you everywhere, how is this?" (Rev. 14:1-4)
"My Child, do you not follow me everywhere? I in you, and you in me?"
‘My Lord, I do my best. I am weak in so many ways, but My Lord, I seek this."
"Then, you follow me everywhere. Child, this is not hard to understand, save it be with the carnal mind. For, only Spirit can give this understanding. Now, Child, we have detoured with reason here, but now you do understand why you are so stalked by the evil one. But fear not, My Child. For now you have power over him and his. When I give him power over your life, your work therein will be finished. Child, never forget who you are. Each of you is being called to This Mountain now and each is being given a keen awareness of who you are. Now, Child, take the key and go in. Have no fear, for these have power over you only, if you allow it."
I opened the door with the key, and was suddenly aware of little pebbles in my pockets. I took the pebbles and tossed them to the front and sides of me and they created light, like some sort of firecrackers. Yet, they made little sound, and remained there in front of me and to the sides, burning, giving off smoke and light. In front of me was a very old and dusty platform on wheels, with a handle of some sort sticking up about three feet high. In the dim light I looked around and was aware of cobwebs hanging everywhere. Furniture was covered by old sheets, and must have been covered for a very long time, as these sheets were now brown from the dust and dirt. I was aware of an old bird overhead in the rafters, which looked something like a pelican, yet was different, as it was darker. The bird made a call and got my attention only briefly.
"Pay no attention, Child, you know who this is."
"Yes, My Lord, it is one sent of Lucifer to distract me."
"Take the handle, My Child, it will steer you forward."
I took the handle, and exclaimed, "My Lord, it is hot to the touch."
"Child, this is an illusion. It is not hot, but cold."
I took the handle, and then it felt cold.
"Command it, My Child, to move forth under the Power of God. Under My Power."
I commanded it as The Lord directed me and it lifted off the ground, and began to glow with light. The whole area lit up and the dust was immediately burned off the sheets. They became white with The Light. I was up in the air, with the platform, but was not going anywhere."
"Look behind, My Child."
I looked back to see that a vine had grown around the base of the platform.
"Curse the vine, Child, for it is Satan, in disguise."
"Hata asha ti diosha! I curse you to death." The vine became brown, crisp, and then it fell apart.
"Now, Child put on your Son glasses."
"My Lord, I wear these glasses given of you, The Son. They make the far seem near and the very small seem large."
"Let it roll, My Child."
I took the handle and sped along dark corridors with incredible speed. Dark bats flew all around. I heard organ music. "My Lord, I sense that this is funeral music."
"It is, My Child."
"Whose is it, My Lord?"
"Take the picture from the hand of the guard, Child, in the rotunda. Look in the picture."
"My Lord, I have the picture. I see Pope John Paul II. He is there in the study of The Vatican and he is dead. Suspended up in the air, but dead. I see someone who seems to be a magician. He has a round hoop waving the hoop around The Pope’s body to show that he really is suspended in air. Then, My Lord, I see an archbishop with a bucket of black axle grease sitting at The Pope’s feet rubbing his feet with the black grease. The Pope has a ring on the toe next to the big toe on the right foot. It is mostly gold with something white stuck to the top surface, like a light coating of ivory. This archbishop takes the ring, kisses it, and says ‘This is my ring.’ The ring has writing on it, which is very hard to read. I am trying to see it. It looks like the year 2001."
"Then, I see George Bush sitting on a red sofa. He is the only one I see, My Lord. He is drinking a golden goblet full of blood. On the outside of the goblet is written, ‘The Pope’s Blood.’"
George Bush smacks his lips, and says, "I thought this day would never come." He finishes the goblet and sees a dime in the bottom. He takes the dime and throws it out the window. Then, he says, "To hell with this dime! Never again!" The dime bounces on the sidewalk and it turns into a very old man with long white hair and a white beard. The old man is hobbling. His left leg badly swollen and red with infection is about to pop open.
Then, the archbishop takes The Pope and rubs him with something like varnish or shellac. The Pope becomes stiff, like a mummy, and the archbishop puts him in a corner cabinet. Then, My Lord, I see a very festive gathering in the Rotunda. Here comes the carriage of Queen Elizabeth! But when she gets out of the carriage, she looks like the fairy godmother. Satan, again?
"Yes, My child," Jesus said.
"Well, My Lord, The Queen gets out as The Fairy God Mother with her husband, Prince Phillip. He looks the same, but she suddenly looks like a hunchback. Her spine is bent over and she walks with a cane. She has a leg iron, My Lord, over her left leg. I cannot see where this chain to this leg iron originates, but it is a very long thick chain.
"Look up over the hill, My Child."
"I see a castle upon that hill with the very large sun behind it, as if it is suspended from the sky. I see bats flying from the castle turning into little blue birds as they fly out of the castle."
"Yes, My Child, ‘tis so."
"My Lord, what does this mean?"
"Child, you have entered the inner sanctum of The Pope: The Vatican, itself. Much evil abounds therein, and no one wishes the truth to be known, as you saw when you tried to enter. But, I shall have it known, and by My Power, it shall be known. The Pope shall soon die, and there shall be a fight for his place of power. Magic shall abound at his time of death, as he serves Satan. George Bush represents those, who partake of this evil power, as he, himself is one of the ringleaders in Satan’s work. He tosses the dime from the cup of blood, which he drinks. My Child, he will drink of The Pope’s blood, as he is among those scheming to bring down The Papacy to set up a universal church of Lucifer. He tosses out the dime, which becomes an old man. In this, he tosses out the idea of tithing.
The idea of tithing turns into an old man with an infected leg. Tithing to win a place in heaven is a very old idea, which is full of infection. The Catholic Church is the old man and the sick leg is the notion that one can buy his place into heaven. This twisted notion is bringing death to a sick system. The old is being purged, My Child. A new day in me and mine is coming."
"Then, My Lord, what of The Queen?"
"Her back is fully laden with her sins, My Child, and she is chained to The Devil in full force."
"But, the Queen’s husband is not as bad off?"
"Child, look at his pockets. They are empty and he has no shoes. His teeth are rotting, and falling out. He is losing his hair, and going bald. He has patches on his clothes. My Child, need I say more?"
"Yes, My Lord, be very plain as we proceed. I am a slow, and wish to assume nothing."
"Very well. Continue."
"Then, I see the one in charge of the horses for the carriage--the driver-- who looks like a wooden toy soldier. He climbs up in the driver’s seat of the carriage. The Prince gets into the carriage with The Queen and they look just as they do today, dressed in all their finery. The driver whips the horses three times. Then, mighty storm clouds come. Rain falls in the streets and comes halfway up the carriage wheels, then to the top of the wheels. But the carriage continues with the toy soldier driving and no one seems to notice the water. The Queen and her husband continue to chat with someone in the carriage, even though the water is well above the carriage, and the toy soldier continues to drive on."
"Finally, the Queen looks out and sees fish swimming by her. She grabs her throat and says, ‘My God, we are surrounded!’"
"I see someone in the carriage with The Royals. He looks at first like The Pope, but I soon see that he isn’t The Pope. I don’t recognize this man. His forehead is very wide. His hair is brown and pulled straight back, yet it is thin, as he is balding in the temples especially. I believe that this is one of The Rothschild Family, as I hear this name. My Lord, is this so?"
"‘Tis so, My Child, but only half so. Look at the other side of the man. He has a twin, called Rockefeller."
"My Lord, they are carbon copies, sitting front to back, one to the other. They sit there looking first like The Pope, then twins back to back. And, now, My Lord, they are there in the carriage with The Queen, surrounded by water. What is happening?"
"My Child, The Queen and The Prince are riding along under the direction of a toy soldier."
"And, the toy soldier is?"
"The toy soldier is riding under the power of self."
"And, their selves do not see the rain coming?"
"Their selves do not. They are blinded to this."
"Why, My Lord?"
"For, they have not me, Child. They follow the leader of darkness, Satan himself, and, he leads them into Hell."
"But, My Lord, I do not see them go there. I see only that they are surrounded by and covered with water."
"Child, you do not see them go there now, but you shall. The rain, My Child, is the enemy. It pours over them, and they are covered before they know what has happened."
" And, the fish, My Lord? "
"The fish are surveillance from the enemy."
"The Royals are unaware of this surveillance?"
"Nay, they know not. For, it comes from within."
"In what way, ‘from within,’ My Lord?"
"My Child, who keeps them company in the carriage and distracts them from the rain?"
"The two R Families."
"Well, Child, ‘tis so. Those who distract them, plan their destruction."
"How so?"
"For power, for greed, in the race to rule the world."
"So, The Queen is in chains, and knows it not?"
"‘Tis so."
"And her husband, The Prince, is like a clown, barefoot with little money and losing all the time."
"‘Tis so."
"Then, My Lord, what is their fate?"
"Do you see The Prince dead?"
"Yes, My Lord. And The Queen is crying, with the leg chains on. The carriage is gone. She is there with only one horse, a white one. On the side of the horse is a sign that says, ‘Out to Pasture’. The date I see, My Lord, is 2002. I see the white horse with The Queen rise up and gallop off, My Lord. It has a sign on its rear, which I cannot read. Help me with this, Lord."
"Adjust your glasses."
"My Lord, it says, ‘The Queen of Mean’."
"That’s right, Child."
"My Lord, I see her stop the horse by the dark rushing current of a stream. It is a full moon. She lifts her dress and wades the dark current and goes to the other side. My Lord, she meets Saddam Hussein."
"‘Tis so, Child."
"Then, My Lord, she gets into the back of a small, red buggy, and he carries her to a tent. It is an army tent, and they sit in the tent and chat. His teeth are sharp, My Lord, and his hair is long and black."
"‘Tis so, Child."
"Then, My Lord, she will lose her power, The Prince shall die, and she shall be very angry. Because of her losses, she will team up with Saddam Hussein. She will lose power due to plotting of others?"
" ‘Tis so."
"Then, My Lord, she shall be split in half because she loses power? Or, is it because her husband dies?"
"Neither, My Child. She shall be split in half through war."
"In what way, My Lord?"
"Through carnage and pillage, Child, she shall be split in half."
"You mean destroyed?"
"Utterly. All she is and all she represents."
"You mean her properties, split in half?"
"Much more than just properties."
"What, My Lord?"
"Her height shall be split in half. Her weight shall be split in half. Her family shall be split in half. Her children shall be split in half."
"I do not understand."
"Look, My Child, what else do you see?"
"My Lord, I see much nuclear war. Who brings this?"
"Look, Child."
"My Lord, I see Russia. Then, over the mountains and hills comes Red China."
"’Tis so, but not all."
"Is there more?"
"Yes, indeed. See whom she squabble with?"
"My Lord, it is Saddam Hussein. What does he do now?"
"He rides over The Queen with his black horses."
"But, why My Lord?"
"To get his half."
"My Lord, this is terrible. But does it all relate to the castle on the hill? Tell me about this castle with the bats flying out turning into blue birds?"
"Child, I have reserved this for last. There is a rope ladder. Take it on up to the castle."
"My Lord, I have the rope, and I am climbing now up this ladder. This is very hard climbing, as this hill is very tall, and the castle sits way up on the hill, by itself. I see now, My Lord, that this castle has a door on either side. On the one side there is a sign above the door, which says Rothschild. On the other door, it says Rockefeller. Two families living in one, big castle on a hill."
"Or, so it appears, My Child."
"Now kick the door that says, ‘Rothschild’."
"My Lord, I am kicking, but it is only a paper door."
"’Tis true, Child, only a paper door. Go on in."
""My Lord, I am in a very light and airy room. I do not see the roof, as there are trees growing in here. It is a room full of computers generating huge piles of ticker tapes. These tapes fall into piles, My Lord, and these piles turn into something."
"What do they turn into?"
"Rocks. These are talking rocks. They make a sound like the sound of a loud horn. And, they say the same phrase."
"And, what is that phrase?"
"‘Everything is alive and well on planet, Earth.’ Then, My Lord, each of these rocks tosses a small piece of paper with this message into a spring, which bubbles up in their midst. The spring takes the messages and turns them into worms. My Lord, this spring is full of worms. And, at the base of this deep spring is someone sitting on a rock, weeping. My Lord, it is Rapunzel."
"Child, do not be tricked by this one. You know this is Luciferian."
"Thank you, My Precious Lord, for reminding me. I was about to be tricked by a sob story. Now, I see two very tall trees, with very long trunks, and at the top are many, many branches with leaves. These two trees go all the way out the top of the castle, where I see many blue birds flying around the top of the tree. Sitting among these blue birds at the very top of the castle, I see a very large, ugly, black vulture. My Lord, what does all this mean?"
"Child, go to the door on the right and open it."
"My Lord, I am at the door, and it is only another paper door. I can stick my hand right through it. In fact, I am walking right through it."
"’Tis so, Child. Now go outside and look at the name over the door. What does it say?"
"Rockefeller."
"Now, My Child, come around to the front of the castle. Walk around the circular porch. What do you see there?"
"My Lord, I see one empty bench. Then, I see a large clay flowerpot, which is also empty. This is all, My Lord, except for a screened door. The screen on the door is old and it is falling apart. The screen has large holes in it where it has corroded away. There is no need for this screen as it is so rotten and serves no purpose."
"Exactly, My Child. All is known."
"My Lord, will you explain this to me?"
"Child, I will. It is what you see. Two families living as one. They have no wealth save it be paper. This door to their castle is easily broken. Their computers constantly generate much saying all is well financially, but My Child, the rock solid appearance of their financial reports feeds Satan’s spring, which is based on a lie. My Child, paper burns. It may enwrap the rock, as in a child’s game, but in short notice it will turn into worms and feed Satan’s stream of rot and destruction.
"Blue birds fly above these two trees, The Rockefeller and The Rothschild Trees, as they believe all is ‘chirpy’. However, My Child, look who sits among the trees."
"It is a black vulture, My Lord!"
" ‘Tis so, and it shall devour them. For, they send out bats, which they wish all to see as bluebirds. Their works are evil, yet they wish others to see them as good. I stamp my foot in this castle, and the windowpanes crack and fall out. I toss a match into the midst of this castle and burn it to the ground. Now, Child what do you see?"
"My Lord, I see a hill with charred bricks and rocks. The trees are gone and nothing remains but one charred stub. The Rockefeller tree is burnt not even with the ground, but burnt into the ground, leaving a black hole where it once stood. The Rothschild tree, My Lord, has remaining a black trunk of about 18 inches high. This is all that remains."
"My Child, what you see is true. I am Jesus. I am Jehovah...even Most High God of Earth."
As witnessed, dictated and recorded this 9th day of July, 1997,
Linda Newkirk