Thursday, October 1, 2015

Gift of Healing, Jesus gives us Points to Remember


                                             ---

Gift  of  Healing,  Points  to  Remember, October  1,  2015



 Everywhere  you  have  gone, people  have  either  been  enthusiastically  for  you  or rejected  you  with  deprecations. Isn't  it  nice  to  have  a  community,  a  real  community  of  believers  who  love  you  as  My  own?”



I  guess  that  just  shows  we  are  all  in  the  same  family,  Lord.



IT  DOES.  MY  HEART  ACHES  FOR  THOSE  WHO  ARE  ALIENATED,  JUST  AS  YOURS  DOES, TOO. BUT  THAT'S  THE  CONSEQUENCE  OF  FREE  WILL: REJECTION  OF  EVEN  MY  GOOD  GIFTS.”


Lord, I  can't  remember  feeling  any  pain  more  severe  in  my  heart  than  when  people  reject  You  when  You  are  calling  them  up  higher  and  offering  them  so  much. In  some  ways  it  is  devastating.  



Yes,  you  can  let  it  go  there,  but  no  need,  Clare. I  have  others  waiting  in  line  for  those  graces  and  they  will  use  them  properly. There's  always  another  soul  waiting  for  My  gifts.  



WELL, NOW  THAT  I'VE  SENT  EVERYONE  OFF  WITH  THE  GIFT  OF HEALING, I  WANT  TO  FILL  THEM  IN  ON  WHAT  TO  EXPECT.  THEY  WILL  BE  OPPOSED  BY  FAMILY  AND  RELATIVES, BECAUSE  NO  PROPHET  IS  WITHOUT  HONOR, EXCEPT  IN  THEIR  OWN  HOME.    BUT  THIS  IS   NOT  TO  DISCOURAGE  YOU! RATHER,  REJOICE-­‐FOR  THIS  IS  THE  WAY  MEN  HAVE  ALWAYS  TREATED  THEIR  PROPHETS  AND  TEACHERS.  IN  FACT, THEIR  TESTIMONY  AGAINST  YOU  IS  MY TESTIMONY  THAT  I  AM  WITH  YOU.  YOU  WOULD  NOT  BE  OPPOSED  IF  YOU  WERE  NOT  DANGEROUS  TO  THE  EVIL  ONES.  


So,  I  want  you  to  mark  My  words  here: opposition  to  your  gift  and  calling  is  My Stamp  of  Approval  that  it  is  real.”



And  here,  He’s  talking  to  the  Bride,  He’s  talking  to  ALL  of  us  about  the  gift  of  healing,  and  how  it’s  going  to  effect  relationships  with  our  family  and  with  people  who  are  familiar  with  us.

Moving  on,  there  are  certain  sentences  that  the  enemy  whispers  in  your  ear  to  stop  you  from  praying. First  and  foremost  is, ‘What  if  it  doesn't  work?    Then  you've  made  a fool  of  yourself.’

Your  reaction  to  these  words  will  determine  whether  or  not  you  are  going  to  walk  with  this gift  operational  in  you.   This  fear  of  defeat,  failure  and  ridicule  is  the  number  one  damper  the  enemy  uses  on  you.  Why?  Because  conformity  is  safety; it's  warm,  friendly,  protective,  welcoming.    But  one  who  goes  against  the  grain  is  open  to  scrutiny,  doubt,  skepticism,  and  rejection.    So, I  am  telling  you  now, My  Bride-­‐this  is  what  you  are  dealing  with.    You  will  have  to  overcome  the  need  to  be  accepted  and  the  fear  of  rejection. Satan  is  counting  on  your  fear  of  rejection  to  stop  you  before  you  even  get  started.


In  fact,  some  of  you  right  now  are  struggling  with  this  very  thing, and  asking  yourselves  if  you  even  want  this  gift  because  of the  struggles  it  will  entail.  May  I  tell  you  how  to overcome  this?  When  you  love  others  more  than  you  love  yourself,  you  will  be  willing  to  step  out, even  if  it  means  failure.  Those  of  you  who  have  done  violence  to  your  fleshly  desire  to  be  accepted will  do  very  well  with  this  gift. But  don't  think  for  a  moment  that  you  will  not  be  tempted  to  stand  back.  You  will  be  tested  to  your  limit.

When  love  and  compassion  overwhelm, that's  when  the  anointing  will  be  drawn  on  more  heavily.  When  you  feel  little  love  and  compassion  but  step  out  anyway,  your  obedience  also  draws  heavily  on  the  anointing.  I  know  human  nature. I  know how  changeable  and  fickle  you  can  be, so  I  have  made  provisions  for  you.    The  next  obstacle   that  will be  thrown  at  you  will  be,  "This  isn't  going  to  work....    You  don't  really  think  God  will  heal  them, do  you?    Who  do  you  think  you  are,  you're  no  one  special.


" Your  answer  to  this  must  be  a  firm  purpose  and  declaration  that  I  inhabit  your  body.I  dwell  with  you  in  your  heart,  I  live  there,  and  you  are  stepping  out  in  obedience  and  I  always  bless  obedience.”



And  just  as  an  aside  here,  that’s  why  Dwelling  Prayer  is  so  important.  Because  when  you  commune  with  the  Lord  on  this  deep,  deep  level,  you’re  very  sure  of  His  presence  within  you,  and  it  increases  your  faith  tremendously,  because  you’ve  experienced  Him  firsthand.



I  dwell  with  you  in  your  heart  –I  live  there.  You  are  stepping  out  in  obedience  –and  I  ALWAYS  bless  obedience.   Even  though  you  may  not  feel  anything,  your  feelings  are  not  required  for  their  healing. In  fact,  I  prefer  to  work  through  you  completely  dead pan,  with  no  working  up  of  emotions  and  showmanship, which  only  promotes  pride  in  a  vessel.  If  you  don't  feel  anything,  GOOD. They  are  the  one  that  needs  the  healing. You  are  only  My  emissary,  you  are  not  the  healer.



OTHER  TIMES  YOU  WILL  BE  OVERWHELMED  WITH  THE  FEELINGS  OF  MY  PRESENCE  IN  YOU, TO  THE  POINT  WHERE  YOUR HANDS  WILL  BE  HOT  AND  TINGLY.  THAT  IS A  REAL  MANIFESTATION  THAT  THE  GIFT  IS  IN  OPERATION.  YOUR  FAITH  IS  KEY  HERE.  IF  YOU  HAVE  THE  FAITH  TO  BELIEVE  IN  ME, THAT  I  AM  FAITHFUL  TO  MY  WORD-­‐YOU  WILL  SEE  MANY,  MANY  HEALINGS,  IN  SPITE  OF  THEIR  SKEPTICISM.  



Do  not  be  surprised  if  you  start  manifesting  their  symptoms, and  do  not  be  surprised  that  there  is  sometimes  a  sacrifice  required.  I  have  taught  you  on  Simon's  Cross. That  is  very,  very  real. And  when  you  are  praying  for  others,  and especially  one  in  particular,  then I  may  allow  some  unpleasant  manifestations  in  your  own  body.    You may  be  carrying  a  sliver  of  My  Cross  for  days  until  that soul is  fully  healed.  Don't  be  surprised  when  oppositions  and difficulties  arise,  this  is  all  part  of  it  and  will  be  a  proof  to you  that  the  gift  is  working.



ONE  THING  YOU  SHOULD  REMEMBER  TO  CONSIDER  IS  THE  STATE  OF THEIR  SOUL.  THERE  ARE  TIMES  WHEN  I  WILL  HEAL  WITHOUT  A  WORD, AND  OTHER  TIMES  I  WILL  REQUIRE  THEM  TO  FORGIVE.  It  is  always good  to  find  out  'Have  you  forgiven  everyone  who  has ever hurt  you?’ The  answer  needs  to  be  ‘yes' or  at  the  very  least  lead  them  in  a  prayer  to  make  an  act  of  the  will  to  forgive.  A  prayer  such  as  this:  ‘Lord,  I  don’t  FEEL  forgiveness.  But I  make  an  act  of  my  will  to  forgive  them.  Please,  Lord.  Help  me  to  forgive.’



MANY  TIMES  THEIR  SICKNESS  IS  RELATED  TO  AN  INCIDENT.  IF  THEY  HAVEN'T  FORGIVEN  THEMSELVES THAT, TOO,  MUST  BE  ADDRESSED.  In  the  beginning, I  do  not  want  to  make  it  hard  for  you. But  as  you  progress, you  will come  to  understand  there  are elements  that  can  be  in  the  way  of  their  healing.



Just  as  an  aside  here,  guys  –I  have  a  meditation  on  letting  go  and  forgiving,  with  music  behind  it.  And  I  feel  that  they  are  really  very  touching,  and  can  help  someone  to  forgive  themselves.  I  think  that’s  under  the  playlist  of  Meditationals.



There  will  be  times  when  their  pain  stops  manifesting, but  the disease  is  still  there. Oh  My  Brides,  My  ways  are  myriad,  no  two situations  are  ever  the  same.  I  am  looking  at  the  soul, knowing  full  well  what  their  struggles  and  failures  have  been.  You  are  looking  at  the  soul  that  is  sick  and  needs  My  mercy.  WHEN  I  DO  NOT  HEAL,  VERY  OFTEN  IT  IS  FOR  A  GOOD  REASON,  NOT  BECAUSE  OF  YOUR  LACK  OF FAITH  OR  THEIR  LACK  OF  FAITH.  THERE  MAY  BE  TIMING INVOLVED.  THERE  MAY  BE  LIFE  LESSONS  INVOLVED.    



As  I  mentioned  yesterday,  you  may  have  to  ask  them,  ‘Do  you  believe  Jesus  has  the  power  to  heal?’ and  ‘Do  you  believe  that  Jesus  lives  in  me  as  a  Christian?’   And  you  may  even  say,  ‘As  I  lay  hands  on  you,  I am  expecting  Jesus  to  reach  out  and  touch  you  with  His  Healing  power.  He  is  the  healer,  I  am  only  the  vessel.’ And  then  there  will  be  other  times  when  really,  all  you  have  to  do  is  lay  on  hands  on that  person,  and  very  quietly  pray  for  My  Mercy  in  their  lives.”

Yes,  I  wanted  to  make  an  aside  on  that.  Very  often,  that’s  the  way  that  it  works  with  Ezekiel  and  I  –it’ll  just  be  me  praying  for  the  Lord’s  Mercy  quietly  and  not  saying  a  word  out  loud.  There  are  other  times,  though,  that  the  Lord  has  taught  me  to  address  the  sickness,  like  for  instance:  ‘Inflammation.  In  the  Name  of  Jesus,  leave  now  and  don’t  return.  Pain.  In  the  Name  of  Jesus,  stop.  Swelling,  in  the  Name  of  Jesus  –go  down.  And  cursing  bacteria  and  other  things  in  the  body,  to  leave  the  body  without  further  incident.  Those  are  just  things  that  He’s  taught  me,  maybe  He’ll  bring  those  things  up  tomorrow  night  –I  don’t  know.  But  I  wanted  to  share  that  with  you.


There  will  be  times  when  first  efforts  are  not  enough  and  you  need  to  continue  to  pray until  you  get  results.    One  of  the  most  important  aspects  of  praying  for  others is  knowing  My  Will  in  their  situation.  When  you  know  My  will,  you  can  endure  just  about  any  kind  of  ridicule  or  opposition. In  very  serious  cases  in  the  hospital,  your  endurance  may  yield  results  when  nothing  else  worked.


Once  someone  has  received  a  healing,  it  is  very  important  that  you  teach  them  how  to  keep  it.  They  may  feel  immediate  relief  and  rejoice  that  they've  been  healed.  Then  on  the  way  home, the  whole  thing  comes  back  and  they  realize  it  was  just  temporary.  These  are  times  when  they  must  rebuke  Lying  symptoms  until  they  let  go  of   them.  Lying  symptoms  are  sent  to  those  who  have  just  been  healed  so  it  may  convince  them  otherwise.  Here  it  is  necessary  for  you  to  tell  them  they  have  to  STAND  in  their  healing  and  not  give  in  to  Lying  symptoms.  Oh,  it  is  so  easy  to  do.  Yes,  it's  true  -­‐you  have  done  this  before as  well.



Yes,  I  remember  many  times...in  fact,  STILL  I  have  an  issue  with  that.  Ezekiel  will  pray  for  me,  it’ll  lift  and  go  away  –and  then  start  to  come  back,  and  I  have  to  rebuke  lying  symptoms.  Whatever  it  is  that  is  trying  to  come  back  has  no  right  here.  I’ve  been  healed,  but  the  enemy  is  sending  those  symptoms  to  make  me  think  that  I  haven’t  been  healed,  so  I’ll receive  that  condition  back  again.  So,  you  have  to  stand  –you  have  to  fight  it  off.



THERE  IS  YET  ONE  MORE  FACET  OF  THIS  HEALING,  AND  THAT  IS STAYING  IN  PLACE.    THE  SOUL  WHO  IS  SUFFERING  MAY  VERY  WELL  BE  IN  THE  MIDST  OF  A  VERY  SERIOUS  SITUATION,  OR  SOUL-­‐THREATENING  THAT  NEEDS  A  LOT  OF  GRACE  BEFORE  IT  CAN  BE  RESOLVED.  IN  THOSE  CASES,  THE  SOUL  HAS  CHOSEN  TO  CARRY  THIS  CROSS  FOR  THE  SAKE  OF  THE  PERSON  THEY  ARE  PRAYING  FOR.    THIS  IS  WHY  YOU'VE  BECOME  ACCUSTOMED  TO  ASKING,  ‘WHO  ARE  YOU  PRAYING  FOR?’ BECAUSE  OFTEN  TIMES  THEY  ARE  PRAYING  FOR  A  VERY  SERIOUS  SITUATION  THAT  NEEDS  A  GREATER  LEVEL  OF  PRAYER  AND  THIS  INFIRMITY  BECOMES  A  FAST  OFFERING,  MUCH  LIKE  PAUL'S  THORN.    


Which  brings  us  to  another  point. There  are  times  when  a  soul  is  weighed  down  with  many,  many  graces  and  a  sickness  is  allowed  to  humble  them,  lest  they  become  proud  and  lose  everything, including  their  souls.    


So, these  are  some  of  the  considerations  you  will  face  as  you  move  into  this healing  ministry. Remember: I  am  with  you. I  am  working  from  within  you,  whether  you  feel  it  or  not. And  often  times, when  the  opposition  is  the  most  fierce,  when  accusation  is  flying  through  the  air  and  hitting  you  in  the  face  over  and  over  again,  this  is  a  sign  that  you  are  on  the  verge  of  a  breakthrough  or  the  enemy  wouldn't  be  going  through  all  that  trouble  to  oppose  you.    


You  see  Satan  hates Me,  but  can  do  nothing  to  Me.  Yet  he  knows  I  love  you,  so  he  tries  to  hurt  you  in  order to  hurt  Me.    In  the  end  he  will  be  bound and  Heaven  will  be  glorious.  Until  then, My  Brides,  take  up  this  priceless  gift  I  have  imparted  to  you  and  shower  it  on  all,  even  the  hurting,  the  lost  and  abandoned  ones. Especially those  who feel  forgotten  by  Me, although  nothing  could  be  further  from  the  truth.    I hold  them  dearly  to  My  heart.


So  go  forth  now  in  faith,  and  exercise  this  gift,  remembering  that  you  will  face  opposition,  and  opposition  is  a  good  sign. Be  strengthened  by  that.”


Please listen to the video or go here for the full text
Source:  Heart Dwellers