Thursday, October 22, 2015

Power In Reconcilliation

                                             ---

Power  in  Reconciliation, October  21,  2015

Is  there  anything  too  difficult  for  God?    I  say  there  is  not.   Am  I not  the  master  of  destinies  and  the  shaper  of  hearts?    Do  I  not  know  the  ways  of  men's  hearts  and  how  to  form  them?   My  children,  a  man  plans  his  ways:

And  immediately  these  Scripture  were  quickened  to  me:

Many  plans  are  in  a  man's  heart,  But  the  counsel  of  the  LORD  will  stand.  Proverbs  19:21  &  

In  their  hearts  humans  plan  their  course,  but  the  LORD  establishes  their  steps.  Proverbs    16:9 (Thats  probably  one  of  my  favorite  Scriptures  of  the  Bible.)

Even  now  I  am  at  work  in  their  hearts.  Calming  troubled  waters,  bringing  peace  and  insight.  Anger  clouds    thinking. An  apology  was  in  order.    Now  I  can  truly  work  My  purposes  in  their  lives.    

In  order  for  justice  to  prevail,hearts  must  be  clean  before  Me.   Make  your  peace  with  all  men, My  people. Always  strive  for  honesty  and  integrity.  Where  you  have  failed, confess  and  ask  forgiveness.  Sometimes  it  takes  only  a  word  to  calm  troubled  waters.  Recognition  and  confession  of  sin  clears  the  way  for  healing.  Now  I  can  move  forward  with  My  plans  and  all  will  follow  as  I  lead.

My  Children,  never  underestimate  the  cleansing  power  of  confession  of  wrong  doing  on  your  part.  Many  grudges  can  or  could  have  been  completely  avoided  if  fault  and  mistakes  were  clearly  admitted.  The  tendency  today  is  to  cover  up  weakness  and  proceed  as  if  nothing  were  wrong.  That  doesn't  wash  in  the  hearts  of  men,  it  leaves  a  sting  and  resentment.  Bitterness  sets  in  and  life  takes  a  turn  for  the  worse.  In  My  Heart  and  Mind,  brotherly  love,  reconciliation,  are  of  the  utmost  importance.    When  people  hold  onto  their  pains, it  twists  their lives  and  sends  them  in  a  wrong  direction.  

Maybe  20  years  down  the  road,  this  is  recognized,  but  by  then  it  is  too  late. I  am  the  God  of  present  moments  and  perfect  plans.  What  I  have  stored  up  for  each  of  you  will  not  be  received  without  your  cooperation,  to  have  clean  hearts,  and  hands.

Children  lay  blame; adults  take  it. Look  back  on  your  lives,  have  you  left  someone  smoldering  in  resentment  for  your  actions,  which  you  have  justified?  If  you  look  deeper,  do  you  find  any  fault  of  your  own?  Has  this  been  covered  up  or  are  you  in  all  humility  confessing  and  asking  for  pardon?

Pardon  heals,  and  restores  equilibrium  to  all  parties  involved.  Always,  always,  be  on  the  look  out  for  your  brother's  gain. Set  yourself  aside and  seek  the  good  of  another.  Will  I  not  make  it  up  to  you?  Yes,  I  tell  you,  when  I  see  that  you  are  living  for  the  edification  of  others,  even  when  it  costs  you,  you  open  the  windows  of  providence  and  what  I  have  stored  up  for  you  falls  right  into  your  lap.

This  is  a  secret  that  few  come  to realize. I  am  not  in  any  way  condoning  giving  to  get.  That  is  devoid  of  virtue.    The  principle  may  work  for  you  but  the  reward  will  only  be  on  Earth,  not  in  Heaven. However,  when  you  sacrificially give,  with  a  good  heart  of  brotherly  love,  then  you  will  gain  a  reward  both  in  Earth  and  in  Heaven.  

In  this  world  where  grasping  and  attaining  are  the  order  of  the  day,  men  overlook  the  lasting  effects  of  virtue  in  their  lives.  When  virtue  is  placed  on  mammon  and  worldly  gain,  all  is  swallowed  up  into  reproach  and  nothingness  at  death.  Nothing  is  taken  forward  into  Heaven  but  honest  virtue,  brotherly  love  and  sacrifice  for  others.  Yet,  even  then  you  mustn't  count  on  that.    

If  this  concept  is  foreign  to  you,  ask  Me  to  instill  it  into  your  heart.  Ask  Me  to  change  your  heart  and  make  you  My  true  disciple  and  ambassador  of  love.  Action  is  lacking  because  love is  lacking.  This  is  why  your  time  with  Me  is  more  important  than  any  other  activity  in  your  day.  Live  in  the  world,  give  the  world  primacy  and  you  will only  bear  worldly  fruit.    

Live  in  the  Spirit,  give  Me  the  primacy  and  you  will  not  satisfy  the  lusts  of  the  flesh,  but  bear  holy  fruit  unto  life  eternal,  not  only  for  yourselves  but for  those  around  you  as  well.  This  is  the  meaning  of  being  a  Christian; this  is  the  meaning  of  being  My  presence  in  the  world.  This  is  not  accomplished  by the  weak  willed  and  cowardly.  There  is  a  good  reason  why  I  have  said  the  cowardly  will  not  enter  Heaven.  When  they  are  pressed  to  make  a  decision, it  will  always  be  to  their  advantage  and  safety. It  takes  a  brave  soul  to  confess  Me  and  live  by  virtue, do  what  is  right.

All  of  you  who  are  faint  of  heart...come  to  Me,  I  will  make  you  strong,  resolute  and  committed  to  the  right  path  even  when  it  costs  you.  It  is  My  love  in  your  heart  that  causes  you  to  sacrifice  for  others.  And  My  love  will  not  be  present  unless  you  devout  time  to  Me  and  our  relationship.  So, come  to  Me. Do  not  be  afraid  to  confess  your  weakness. Come  and  ask  for  strength-­‐have  I  not  also  promised  you  wisdom?    I  will  give  generously  and  without  reproach.    James  1:5

Come  to  Me.

Excerpt from Heart Dwellers. Go to  PDF for full text.