Friday, October 30, 2015

What Heaven looks like (Part 2 of 3)

                                                          ---

    “IT IS NECESSARY THAT YOU GO BACK TO GIVE TESTIMONY OF ALL THAT I HAVE PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE ME BECAUSE I AM COMING BACK VERY SOON.” - JESUS TO ESAU, COLUMBIAN YOUTH

    “TELL MY PEOPLE I AM COMING SOON. I LOVE THEM.” - JESUS TO RICHARD SIGMUND

    More of the near death experiences [NDE]/ heavenly visitations:

  1. No sweeter music ever fell on my ears, I was perfectly enraptured with delight, - Elwood Scott
  2. I saw a multitude of people all singing 'All hail the power of Jesus' name' - Dr. Gary Wood
  3. Instantly the vast concourse of souls arose to their feet, and burst forth as with one voice ...“All hail the the power of Jesus' name. Let angels prostrate fall.” - Rebecca Springer
  4. Wave after powerful wave of music and singing across the landscape and seemed to envelop everything and everyone., - Mary Katherine Baxter
  5. There is soft and melodious music by angelic choirs, - Oden Hedrick
  6. The river looked like it was dancing to music. - Curtis Kelley
  7. From all directions children came running up to see Jesus., children of all races and color. - Gary Wood [they are children of abortions and they can't wait to see their mothers. - Jessie Duplantis]
  8. It was so bright I couldn't make out the features of His [Jesus] face. - Ian McCormick
  9. There are no lighting fixtures here. The light comes from the throne of GOD. - Oden Hetrick
  10. I was surrounded by lush, gorgeous valley, lots of mountains and streams of water. I even saw snow, yet it wasn't cold. - Jesse Duplantis
Please watch the video for more