Saturday, October 24, 2015

I Am Truly Your Father

                                                ---
I  Am  Truly  Your  Father, October  23,  2015


The  concept  of  Me  and  who  I  am  is  grossly  lacking.  When  I  created  man,  I  created  a  perfect  set  of  elements  and  life  forms  to  satisfy  beauty  and  functionality  that  he  would  find  an  environment  suitable  to  his  liking  and  joy  and  growth.  You  know  how  you  fashion  little  play  places  for  your  little  kitties,  and how  you  think  about  what  they  will  love  and  enjoy?    Yes,  that  is  what  I  did  when  I  created  Earth,  a  suitable  dwelling  place  for  man,  Earth.  Rich  in  minerals  and  life  forms,  spectacular  beauty,  fulfilling  as  any  created  object  could  be  from  the  pungent  odor  of  sage  brush  to  the  delicate  fragrance  of  the  violet. From  the  thundering  waves  of  the  ocean  to  the  quiet  little  trickle  at  the  headwaters  of  a  mighty  river...melting  snow,  coursing  its  way  down the  mountain  and  picking  up  volume  and  velocity  with  every  tributary added  to  it.

I  made  this  Earth  a  paradise, My  little  dove,  a  paradise  for  man  to  enjoy.  Doesn't  that  say  something  about  My  personality?    Doesn't  that  get  your  attention?  Do  you  know  I  am  there  when  you  discover  a  dewdrop  hanging  from  a  blade  of  grass?   Do  you  know  what  I  am  doing?    I  am  discovering  with  you  and  rejoicing  in  your  wonder...because  I  put  that  dew  drop  in  the  grass  for  you  to  discover  and  Oh  the  joy  I  feel  when  you  find  it  and  give  praise  and  thanks  to  Me!  Just  the  way  you  have  hidden  catnip  in  different  places  on  their  little playhouse.   You  want  them  to  go  there  because  you  have  created  consolation  and  pleasure  for  them  there  and  so  when  they  find  the  goodies  and  lay  down  snuggled  up  the  way  you  imagined  they  would  be,  when  you  see  that,  you  flow  inside  with  happiness  and  it's  a  joy  to  behold.  

PEOPLE  HAVE  MADE  ME  SO  STERILE  AND  FIERCE.  YES, I  AM  FIERCE.  WHERE  THERE  IS  INJUSTICE  AND  VIOLENCE,  I  CAN  BE  TERRIBLE-MORE  TERRIBLE  THAN  ANYTHING  YOUR  LITTLE  HUMAN  HEART  CAN  CONCEIVE  OF.   BUT  WITH  THE  SIMPLE,  I  AM  SIMPLE. WITH  THE  INNOCENT,  I  AM  INNOCENT.  WITH  THE  TENDER  AND  MERCIFUL  I, TOO, AM  TENDER  AND  MERCIFUL.”


Psalm  18:25 With  the  kind  You  show  Yourself  kind;  With  the  blameless  You  show  Yourself  blameless;  26 With  the  pure  You  show  Yourself  pure,  And  with  the  crooked  You  show  Yourself  astute.  27 For  You  save  an  afflicted  people,  But  haughty  eyes  You  abase.


Clare, you  are  manifesting  My  Godhead  when  you  are  kind  and  merciful.    You  are  manifesting  that  part  of  Me  I  gave  you,  nurturing  it,  becoming  like  Me,  that's  the  point  of  this  journey,  from  glory  to  glory.



2  Cor.3:18 But  we  all, with  unveiled  face,  beholding  as  in  a  mirror  the  glory  of  the  Lord,  are  being  transformed  into  the  same  image  from  glory  to  glory,  just  as  from  the  Lord,  the  Spirit.  


How  can  one  look  into  the  face  of  a  newborn  and  think  I  am  not  tender?  I  have  created  all  things  for  your  enjoyment,  because  all  these  things  embody  and  reflect  who  I  Am.   The  world  is  absolutely  loaded  with  who  I am.  So  shall  I  stiff-­arm  the  most beautiful  of  all  My  Creation,  children,  men  and  women?    These  exquisite  creatures, fashioned  after  My  very  own self,  shall  I  hold  them  back  behind  a  wall  of  fire  seeming  great  and  terrible???  Or  shall  I  embrace  them  as  Abba  Father?    

At  this  point,  Father  God began  weeping,  "These  are  My  children, Clare. I  long  to  embrace  them,  I  ache  with  love  for My  childrenOh, how  I  want  to  embrace  them! But  they  have  this  image  of  Me  as  the  great  and  terrible  God.    Do  you  know  who  I  am  great  and  terrible  to?

At  that  point,  I  thought  of  the  devil.

That's  right  you  guessed  it,  Satan.    

To  him  and  his  rebellious  angels, I  am  sheer  terror.    That's  why  one  person  using  My  Son's  name  can  put  to  flight  an  entire  army  of  devils.  Yes, when  My  Son  is  roused,  burning  anger  like  lava  from  the  fires  of  a  volcano,  comes  down  and  burns  and  scorches  them,  hideously  torturing  them.  That's  why  they  run. If  they  don't, if  they  have  the temerity  to  oppose  that  Name,  liquid  hell  falls  on  them  and  consumes  their  members.  Then  they  are  disabled  for  a  very  long  time.    And  when  their  master  sees  that  they  were  disabled, he  becomes wroth  with  them  and  tortures  them  even  further.    He  is  the  embodiment  of  absolute  cruelty; nothing  and  no  one  approaches  him  in  cruelty  and  hatred.    Everything  I  ever  created  he  hates:  he  hates  his  demons,  he  hates  mankind,  he  hates  the  Earth  from  the  most  delicate  flower  to  the  snow  capped  peaks. He  is  wroth  with  hatred.    

That  is  why  everything  is  deteriorating  around  you. These  are  the  final  hours  and  days  of  his  reign  on  Earth  and  what  he  has  come  to  do  he  must  do  quickly, because  his  time  is  very  short,  nearly at  its  end. This  is  why  he  is  rallying  the  far  reaches  of  the  universe, inhabited  by  demons  of  every  kind  and  description.    Before, I  held  it  closed  before him,  but  now  it  is  open,  because  I  will  gladly  call  together  all  these  monsters  to  destroy  them  once  and  for  all.

The  point  I  am  wanting  to  make  is  that  I  love  My  children  tenderly,  and  I  want  them  to  receive  Me  as  their  Daddy. Truly,  for  them  to  approach  the  Throne  of  Grace,  for  they  are  clothed  in  the  righteousness  of  My  Son.  I  want  them to  look  upon  My  face,  and  see  the  love  that  tenderly  burns  for  them. I  want  them  to  see  My  expressions,  My  laughs,  My  crying,  My  wonderment  as  they  discover  the  delights  I  have  created  for  them.  

I  want  to  put  a  stop  to  this  far  and  distant  God  whom  they  idolize  as  an  image  untouchable. I  want  them  to  see  Me  as  I   truly  am  towards  them: gentle,  loving,  embracing. Covering, protecting,  leading  and  always  dwelling  with  them,  each  and  every  one.

I  am  not  a  vapor  unfathomable-­I  created  vapors  unfathomable,  but  I  am  not  that. I  made  you  in  My  image,  that's  what  I  look  like,  that's  what  I  am  like.

Now  it  should  be  obvious  that  I  sent  My  only  begotten  Son  to  represent  who  I  truly  am in  the  flesh,  in  actions,  deeds  and  truth.    And  there  was  only  one  time  when  He  was  mighty  and  scary,  and  that  was  with  the  scribes  and  Pharisees and  the  money  changers  that  had  locked  up  the  secrets  of  My  loving  heart  in  their  coffers  of  greed  and  avarice.  

They  wanted  My  people  to  fear  Me,  not  love  Me.  They  used  fear  to  control  and  to  keep    them  submissive  to  their   wishes."

But  Father,  did  you  not  show  yourself  that  way  in  the  wilderness as  being  awesome  and  terrible?

When was  I  a  terror  to  My  own  people  who  were  obedient  to  Me?  It  was  the  ones  who  hated  law  and  order,  who  hated  control  or  boundaries,  who  wanted  to  side  with  Satan  and  run  free  in  debauchery-­those  were  the  ones  I  was  great  and  terrible  to  as  the  Earth  swallowed  them  up.

BUT  TO  THE  MEEK,  THE  HUMBLE,  THE  OBEDIENT  I  AM  A  TENDER  DADDY. IF  YOU  COULD  BUT  SEE  THE  WAR  THAT  WAS  RAGING  WITH   DEMONS  IN  BODIES  ON  EARTH BEFORE  THE  FLOOD,  YOU  WOULD  UNDERSTAND  SO MUCH  MORE. I  WOULD  NOT  BE  FALSELY  ACCUSED  OF  SLAUGHTERING  WHAT  WAS  INNOCENTBECAUSE  EVERYTHING THEY  CREATED  WAS  ANYTHING  BUT  INNOCENT.  

If  you  could  see  the  terror  and  pain  caused  to  tiny  infants  and  children,  the  oppression  more  terrible  than  anything  this  world  has  seen,  the  reign  of  terror  and  the  trans-humanism,  you  would  understand  the  orders  to  slaughter.  ALL  WAS  CONTAMINATED  WITH  DEMONS  AND  MUTATED  CLUSTERS  OF  WICKEDNESS  AND  HORROR. YES, THEY  TAMPERED  WITH  DNA. THEY  ARE  EVEN  RESPONSIBLE  FOR  THE  GENETIC  TENDENCY  TO  HOMOSEXUALITY.  Anything  they  could  do  to  insult  the  beauty  of  man  and  woman  coming  together  and  giving  birth,  anything,  was  cause  for  great  rejoicing,  and  that endures  to  this  day.  And  they  are  still  rejoicing. This  whole  gay  liberation  movement  is  the  culmination  of  their  tampering  with  DNA  thousands  of  years  ago."

Father,does  that  mean  that  people  are  born  that  way?

"They  are  born  with  a  cross  to  carry. Genetically, they  tend  to  be  neutral  in  sex,  therefore  it  is  a  great  cross  for  them  to  curb  the  unhealthy  appetites  that  are  fuelled  by  demons.    Yet, I  have  given  each  and  every  one  the  ability  to  reject  that  tendency  to  sin  and  do  what  is  right.    Where  sin  abounds,  grace  abounds  even  more,  if  they  will  have  it.  (That  can  be  found,  by  the  way,  in  Romans  5:20)

The  point  is,  Satan's  rule  on  this  Earth  is  about  to  come  to  an  end.    I  want  people  to  know  I  am  their  Father,  and  that  if  they  seek  Me  they  will  see  My  Face  and  they  will  see  My  smile. I  am  Jehovah  God,  and  the  tenderness  with  which  I  love  them,  they  cannot,  you  cannot  fathom...not  even  totally  with  grace. You  merely  scrape  across  the  surface. But  in  Heaven  you  shall  know,  even  as  you  are  known.


For  now  we  see  in  a  mirror  dimly,  but  then  face  to  face;  now  I  know  in  part,  but  then  I  will  know  fully  just  as  I  also  have  been  fully  known.  1  Cor.13:12


All  aberrations  will  cease.    Everyone  will  be  as  I  created  them  to  be,  the  Earth  will  be  filled  with  My  glory,  and  peace  shall  reign  everywhere-from  deepest  darkest  cave  to  the  mountain  tops,  peace  shall  reign."

But  Father,  does  not  Scripture  say  you  live  in  unapproachable  light?

Unapproachable  in  your  human  estate,  yet  not  unapproachable  in  your  glorified  state,  and  not  unapproachable  to  My  children  who  seek  Me  in  spirit  and  in  truth. To  them  My  glory  is  hidden  that  they  may  feel  safe  in  approaching  Me.    To  them,  I  am  their  Father.    You  being  at  somewhat  of  a  handicap-­never  having  a  father,  but  they  know  what  it's  like  to  have  a  father.  

"Oh, don't  be  afraid  to  come  to  Me, My  children-­please,  do  not  be  afraid! Allow  Me  to  hold  you  and  rock  you  in  My  arms  as  a  newborn  babe.    Allow  Me  to  sit  and  speak  with  you,  giving  you  the  counsel  you  should  receive  from  your  father,  reassuring  you  of  My  Love.    Oh, far  too  many  of  you  have  been  stuffed  into  the  stiff,  ugly  suit  of  self‐hatred  and  condemnation.    

I  want  those  clothes  off  of  you. You  should  be  wearing  the  garments  of  salvation.  Yes,  when  I  see  you  approach,  I  see  Jesus,  not  the  sinner  you  once  were.    I  see  you  clothed  in  His  robes,  pure,  beautiful,  righteous.  So, come  forward  now  My  wearied  ones. Come  to  your  Daddy  and  let  Me  be  a  Father  to  you. I  am  your  Father. Allow  Me  the  room  to  function  as  your  Father. Do  not  continue  to  push  Me  away  as  some  unapproachable  energy,  some  nebulous,  all-knowing  power. That  which  people  worship  as  Me  is  not  Me  at  all,  it  is  merely  My  Power  holding  the  universe  together.They  hook  into  that  vibration  and  think  it  to  be  Me.    

But  it  IS  NOT  ME!    You  are  created  in  My  Image.    Set  aside  these  lies  instituted  by  Satan,  set  them  aside  and  embrace  the  truth,  your  real  Eternal  Father,  I  am.

And  as  for  you, My  children, I  wish  for  you  to  cease  isolating  Me  as  unapproachable  deity.  When  the  veil  was  rent,  so  was  the  barrier  between  you  and  I.  The  Blood  of  My  son  purchased  for  Me  a  return  to  the  state  of  Adam  and  Eve  in  the  Garden  before  the  Fall, where  I  used  to  walk  in  the  cool  of  the  evening  and  glory  in  My  Creation  and  fellowship  with  My  children.      

Come  back  to  Me  in  this  way.  My  Son  has  paid  the  price  and  I  am  calling  you  back  into  the  light  of  My  Love,  back  into  the  fellowship,  walking  and  talking  with  you-even  as  it  was  in  the beginning  with  Adam  and  Eve.  So  put  away  your  fears  and  come  to  Me.

And  I  had  an  experience  with  God  the  Father  that  I  wanted  to  share  with  you  briefly.  This  was,  I  think  20  years  ago.  I  had   dream  and  in  the  dream  my  father  came  to  me  and  we  walked  along  the  beach.  He  talked  to  me  and  counselled  me  and  there  was  just  such  a sweetness  about  him,  it  was  just  so  wonderful.  I  remember  we  went  to  a  jewelry  store.   There  was  a  ring  there  that  he  was  going  to  buy  for  me.  And  it’s  interesting,  when  my  mother  passed  away,  she  gave  me  a  ring that  my  father  HAD  bought  for  me  with  a  huge  aquamarine  heart  in  it.  Anyway  I  woke  up  from  that  dream  just  so  steeped  in  joy,  and  I  knew  that  that  was  God  the  Father  coming  to  me.

The  other  experience  I  had  was  just  a  couple  of  short  years  ago,  and  I  wrote  a  song  commemorating  that  experience.  It  was  just  amazing  how  He  embraced  me  and  made  me  so  comfortable  in  Heaven.


Come  to  Me

Come  to  Me.  Can't  you  see  Just  how  much  I  love  you?
Here  you're  free  just  to  be  all  you've  ever  hoped  for.
Now  you're  home you're  not  alone  your  family adores  you.
My  Daughter,  I  welcome  you  Home.

Can  you  believe  and  just  receive.  Truly  you're  My  Daughter.
Bride  of  Christ,  His  sacrifice  has  formed  you in  His  glory.
This  is  your  home,  no  need  to  roam  for  all  your  dreams  are  real  here.
My  child, you  are  finally  Home.

Now  rest  in  Me,  I've  set  you  free. From  fear  and  condemnation.
Your  shining  heart's  been  set  apart  for  endless  celebration.
In  harmony  our  family  will  live  life to  its  fullest.
My  Daughter, rejoice!  You  are  Home.

It's  time  to  rejoice  now,  it's  time  to  rejoice  now,
With  angels  we're  singing,  with  angels  we're  dancing.
Heaven's  rejoicing,  all  Heaven's  rejoicing,
We're  singing  and  dancing,
Forever  rejoicing,  forever  rejoicing,
It's  time  to  rejoice. 

Please listen to the video. For the full text, go to PDF

Source:  Heart Dwellers