Tuesday, October 13, 2015

"Your Are My Unique Masterpiece" Jesus

                                                   ---

You  Are My Unique Masterpiece
October  13,  2015


I  HAVE  MADE  EACH  OF  YOUBRIDES TOTALLY  UNIQUE,  APART,  SEPARATE,  AND  GLORIOUSLY  FORMED  INTO THE  IDEAL  I  IMAGINED  FOR  YOU.  YOU  WILL  NEVER  KNOW  THE  GLORY  THAT  IS  YOURS  UNTIL  HEAVEN. I  DO  NOT  SPEAK  OF  EARTHLY   GLORY,  BUT  THE  FULFILLMENT  OF  THE  UNIQUENESS  THAT  COMES  WITH  A  RARE  WORK  OF  ART,  NEVER  AGAIN  TO  BE  DUPLICATED.

THE  VARIANCES  IN  YOUR  BODIES  ARE  NOTHING  COMPARED  TO  THE  VARIANCES  IN  YOUR  SOULS. EACH  OF  YOU  COME  FROM  A  DIFFERENT  MATRIX  (MOTHER  ROCK)  EACH  OF  YOU  HAVE  A  DIFFERENT  CRYSTAL  STRUCTURE,  A  DIFFERENT  COLOR,  A  DIFFERENT  HUE  OF  THAT  COLOR,  DIFFERENT  QUALITIES  OF  REFLECTION  AND  REFRACTION  OF  LIGHT. I  COULD  GO  ON  AND  ON  ALL  NIGHT DESCRIBING  THE  INDESCRIBABLE.  THAT  IS  WHAT  YOU  EACH  ARE  TO  ME.  

There  is  no  comparing  souls, as  people  do on  Earth.  It  is  only  their  inability  to  perceive  the  depth  of  beauty  of  each  that  causes  men  to  compare.  If  they  had  eyes  to  see,  they  would  realize  what  they  thought  was  similar  is  rather  singular  and  incomparable. But  I  see  your  beauty, My  Brides. I  see  what  no  one  else  sees  and  each  of  you  are  highly  esteemed  in  My  eyes.

As  I  am  faceting  the  diamond  that  you  are, I  am  cutting  away  certain  layers,  one  at  a  time  to  reveal  the  stunning  inner  beauty  that  only  I  can  see.  When  you  come  to  Heaven, you  will  be overwhelmed  by  the  beauty  of  the  souls  there.  That  is  because  they  have  come  into  their  fulfillment  and  the  light  they  give  is  the  product  of  My  tender  faceting  and  polishing.    

No  one  in  Heaven  has  jealousy.  No  one  in  Heaven  wants  to  be  like  some  one  else. In  Heaven, you  will  finally  get  to  see  yourself  in  My  eyes  and  it  will  totally  change  and  overwhelm  what  you thought  of  yourself  on  Earth.  I  am  telling  you  this  now  because  I  want  you  to  prepare  yourselves  by  adhering  to  what  I  have  put  in  your  heart.   I  want  you  to  practice  your  individuality  by  appreciating  others  for  who  they  are, but  refusing  to compare  yourself  or  copy  them. You  will  never  become  who  someone  else  is,  but  you  may  easily  become  who  you  are.  

For  this  you  must  be  patient  with  Me  as  I  work  to  reveal  the  layers that  have  been  covered  over  by  the  world.    Like  an  archeologist  with  a  soft  brush,  I  am  gently  removing  the  sand,  dirt  and  film  that  covers  you  and  bringing  you  into  the  fullness  of  My  light  shining  upon  you  to  reveal  your  true  identity.    No  one  wants  to  be  a  copy  of  someone  else,  each  of  you  long  to  be  someone  special. The  world  denies  you  this  right  and  does  all  in  its  power  to   make  you  conform.    But  I  have  so  ingrained  it  into  your  soul, that  you  continue  to  long  for  the  expression  of  who  you  are  in  your  uniqueness.    Some  day  you  will see  more  than  the  fleeting  glimpses  of  greatness  that  lives  within, because  on  Earth  you  were  locked  into  a  cage  of  conformity, with  others  constantly  patrolling  the  perimeter  making  sure  you  conform.

Yes,  this  conformity  will  be  lifted  and  the  true  essence  of  who  you are  will  illuminate  all  around  you  bringing  joy  and  worship  for  how  fearfully  and  wonderfully  you  have  been  made  by  Me.    Everywhere  you  go  you  will  bring  your  own  unique  brand  of  joy  and  the  gifts  you  have  desired  on  this  Earth  will  be  honed  to  perfection, so  you  may  create  to  your  heart's  content.    Others  will  seek  you  out  for  the  inspiration  you  have  to  offer  them  and  you  will  be  known  even  as  you  have  been  known.    

There  will  be  no  misunderstanding,  for  even  as  you  look  upon  each  other  you  will  know  the  marvelous  purpose  for  which  they  were  created,  and  they, too, will  recognize  My  handiwork  in  you.  Every  discovery  will  be  an  occasion  of  praise  and  thanksgiving,  yet  life  will  be  balanced,  fruitful,  joyful  and  productive.  As  you  gather  together  for  worship, your  uniqueness  will  blend  with  others  into  one  fiery  oblation  of  love  and  adoration,  and  the  knowledge  of  God  will  inebriate  you  with  unspeakable  joy.    


"For  I  consider  that  the  sufferings  of  this  present  time  are  not  worthy  to  be  compared  with  the  glory  that  is  to  be  revealed  to  us."  Romans  8:18

My  Brides,  the  life  you  live  and  suffer  through  right  now  is  molding  and  perfecting  you  into  what you  are  to  become  on  that  day.  Though  you  cannot  see  what  you  are  undergoing  from  My  perspective,  you  can  trust  My  Words  to  you:  

II  Corinthians  4:16    ...Do  not  lose  heart,  but  though  our  outer  man  is  decaying,  yet  our  inner  man  is  being  renewed  day  by  day.  17 For  momentary,  light  affliction  is  producing  for  us  an  eternal  weight  of  glory  far  beyond  all  comparison,  18 while  we  look  not  at  the  things which  are  seen,  but  at  the  things  which  are  not  seen;  for  the  things  which  are  seen  are  temporal,  but  the  things  which  are  not  seen  are  eternal.  

I  AM  BRINGING  THESE  THINGS  TO  YOU  NOW,  BECAUSE  FOR  SOME  OF  YOU  THE  JOURNEY  HAS  BEEN  VERY,  VERY  LONG-­‐THE  DISAPPOINTMENTS  MANY, BUT  NECESSARY  IN  BUILDING  YOUR  CHARACTER, AND  SOON  YOU  WILL  PUT  ON  THE  INCORRUPTIBLE  IN  EXCHANGE  FOR  THE  CORRUPTIBLE.    AND  WHAT  I  HAVE  LABORED  TO  PUT  INTO  WORDS  WILL  BECOME  PLAIN  TO  YOU  IN  THAT  MOMENT."

As  the  Lord  was  speaking,  I  saw  something  that  looked  like  a  propane  camp  light,  which  has  two  mantles  made  of  ash  that  explode  into  light  when  the  gas  is  turned  on  and  a  match  lit  to  it.  One  moment,  it  was  nothing  more  than  fabric  that  had  been  charred into  an  ash  mantle; the  next  moment  it  was  so  brilliant  I  couldn't  even  look  at  it.  

Yes,  that  is  an  apt  description.  One  moment  you  are  but  ashes  on  this  Earth,  the  next  brilliant,  illuminating  all  around  you.  The  transformation  is  stunning.  This  is  one  way  to  explain  your movement  into  the  eternal.

Yet  a  little  while and  all  of  this  will  be  over.  In  the  meantime,  I  am  building  My  Image  within each  of  you  as  you  go  about  your  daily  tasks.  I  am  anointing  you  to  be  little  Christs: washing  the  feet  of  others,  on  the  lookout  for  those  who  need  My  touch,  interceding  for  the  suffering  and  seemingly  hopeless,  each  day  living  for  Me  and  seeking  first  the  Kingdom  of  God.    

YES,  SOON  THIS  JOURNEY  WILL  BE  OVER. BELOVED,  MAKE  GOOD  USE  OF  THIS  TIME,  IT  CAN  NEVER  BE  REDEEMED. THE  OPPORTUNITIES  OF  TODAY  WILL  NOT  BE  HERE  TOMORROW.  SHOW  YOURSELVES  TO  BE  FAITHFUL  STEWARDS, RIGHTLY  HANDLING  THE  WORD  OF  TRUTH  AND TOUCHING  ALL  WITH  MY  LOVE.  PERSEVERE,  MAKE  THE  BEST  USE  OF  THIS  TIME. TRUST  ME...CONFESS  ME  HOUR  BY  HOUR,  JESUS,  I  TRUST  IN  YOU.I  PROMISE  THAT  YOU  WILL  NOT  BE  DISAPPOINTED.    

I  bless  you  now  with  Courage  and  Stamina  for  the  days  ahead.    Amen.