Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Formula For Healing From Jesus

                                             ----

Formula for Healing from Jesus
October  2,  2015

"I  will  do  miracles  and  wonders  at  the  hands  of  My  insignificant, little  Brides."  

"My  Brides,  you  have  indeed  been  duped.    You  have  been  sold  a  bill  of  goods  that  those  who  operate  in  the  gift  of  healing  are  special  or  chosen singularly  for  that.  Nothing  could  be  further  from  the  truth.    Even  in  the  first  years  of  the  church, healing  was  extremely  common  among  believers  without  the  intervention  of  an  apostle.  My  Spirit  dwelt  richly  with  My  people  who  believed  in  Me, to  the  point  of  being  threatened  with  death.  Virtue  in  those  days  was  also  far  more  common  than  it  is  today

.But  the  bill  of  goods  is  that  you  have  to  be  some one spiritual,  some  spiritual hot  shotfor  healings  to  manifest.  This  is  all  part  of  the  corruption  of  a  Hollywood  molded  society,  where  showmanship,  glitter  and  glamour  are modeled  to  the  people.    A  corrupted  form  of  Christian

Now  I  want  to  get  down  to  business,  My  People. Healing  is  for  anyone  who  wants  it.  I  exclude  no  one. If  you  want  the  gift  badly  enough  you  will  seek  Me  until  it  manifests.  Of  course  it  is  My  choice, but  I  will  not  deny  you  the  gifts  unless  they  would  be  dangerous  for  you  to  have  at  this  stage  of  your  life.  In  that  case, they  are  merely  delayed  or  not  in  operation yet,  and  there  was  a  good  reason for  that.

This  is  what  is  meant  for  you,  My  Brides. I  live  inside  of  you. My  Spirit  dwells  with  you  and  My  Father  makes  His  habitation  in  you, as  well.

Anyone  who  loves  me  will  obey  my  teaching.  My  Father  will  love  them,  and  we  will  come to  them  and  make  our  home  with  them."  John  14:23

Mark  16:16 He  who  has  believed  and  has  been  baptized  shall  be  saved;    17 These  signs  will  accompany  those  who  have  believed:  in  My  name  they will  cast  out  demons,  they  will  speak  with  new  tongues;  18 they  will  pick  up  serpents,  and  if  they  drink  any  deadly  poison,  it  will  not  hurt  them;  they  will  lay  hands  on  the  sick,  and  they  will  recover."  

I  did  not  say  only  those  anointed  to heal.  I  didnot  say  only  those  in  ministry. What  I  did  say  is, IF  you  BELIEVE  these  signs  will  accompany  you.  Please  put  an  end  to  hero  worship  and  the  false  notion  that  only  called  out  souls  can  perform  healings  in  My  Name.   There  are  a  lot  of  sick  people  in  this  world. I  do  not  wish  to  lay  any  other  burden  on  them...going  to  coliseums,  big  gatherings, conventions  centers,  all  the  hubbub,  money  for  travel,  motels,  and  the  like.    

I  did  not  establish  My  Kingdom  on  super  heroes,  but  on  the  ordinary  everyday  men  and  women,  just  like  you.    The  only  difference  is, some  seek  Me  and  others  seek  Me  until  they  find  Me.

"You  will  seek  me  and  find  me  when  you  seek  me  with  all  your  heart."  Matthew  7:7  Niv

But  alas,  many  grow  weary  in  well-­‐doing  and  lay  down  along  the  way, making  excuses  that  they  don't  have  the  gift.    It's  there,  it  just  requires  you  to  rekindle  it,  the  way  I want  you  to.    And  this  is  what  I am  getting  at.    You  don't  need fanfare,  you  don't  need  loud  and  passionate  tongues,  you  don't  need  any  pretensions  at  all. All  you  need  is  one  sick  person and  a  believer  and  that  equals  a  miracle.

Again  He  quoted  Scripture: "He  went  around  doing  good  and  healing  all  who  were  under  the  power  of  the  devil..."  Acts  10:38

Write  this  out  as  a  formula  for  you  to  remember: 1  sick  person  +  one  believer  =  1 miracle. That  is  the  formula  that  I  am  giving  you.  That  is  all  that  is  ever  necessary  for  a  healing  to  take  place.

What  could  be  more  simple  and  straight  forward  than  that?  Let's  examine  that  for  a  moment. One  sick  person. I  didn't  say  one  sick  person  with  the  faith  to  believe,  because  I  will  send  you  to  the  unbelievers  to  heal,  that  they  might  believe.  And  again  He  quoted
 Scripture:  
"Now  while  Jesus  was  in  Jerusalem  at  the  feast  of  the  Passover,  many  people  believed  in  his  name  because  they  saw  the  miraculous  signs  he  was  doing."  John  2:23

There  will  be  times  when  the  faith  of  the  person  you  are  praying  for  draws  down  My  Mercy,  and  you  are  simply  there  as  a  symbol  of  My  Presence.    There  will  be  times  when  you  feel  led  to remind  them  of  My  Mercy.    In  each  situation, My  Spirit  is  with  you  and  directing  you.  Another  reason  why  tuning  into  Me  and  tuning  out of  the  world  is  so  important.  The  more  you  are  receiving  from  Me,  the  more  easily  you  will  be  guided. But  if  you  have  a  lot  of  worldly  chaos  going around  in  your  mind,  My  voice  is  drowned  out.    So, this  preparation  of  quiet  and  listening  to  Me  is  important.  

So, you  have  one  sick  person,  with  or  without  faith.  Next,  you  have  one  believer.  You  know  who  I  Am,  you  know  I  dwell  inside  of  you. You  know  I am  merciful,  you  know  I  am  sending  you  out  to  pray  over  people  to  be  healed-­‐this  should  give  you  the  confidence  to  step  forward  and  reveal  to  them  who  I  AM.    

You  see,  it's  not  about  you  at  all-­‐it's  about  Me  and  who  I  am.  I  am  asking  you, dear  ones: if  you  love  Me,  make  Me  known  to  others.    Not  by  words  that  are  cheap,  but  by  deeds  of  mercy.

Oh,  I  can  hear  some  of  you  now: Look! That  evil  spirit  is  telling  her  not  to  use  words!!’ I’ve  got  to  laugh,  youre truly amusing  to  Me.  What  I  am  saying  is, that  anybody  can  and  anybody  has  talked  about  Me-­‐but  how  many  have  demonstrated  My  power??

As  Paul  said, "3 I  was  with  you  in  weakness  and  in  fear  and  in  much  trembling,  4 and  my  message  and  my  preaching  were  not  in  persuasive  words  of  wisdom,  but  in demonstration  of  the  Spirit  and  of  power,  5so  that  your  faith  would  not  rest  on  the  wisdom  of  men,  but  on  the  power  of  God."  ICorinthians  2:4

I  want  to  break  here:  WOW, guys!  Paul  came  to  preach  in  weakness  and  fear  and  trembling!!  Do  you  see? We  are  just  like  Paul. We, too,  come  in  weakness  and  fear.  Isn't  it  amazing?  The  prince  of  apostles  is  revealing  that  he  is  no  different than  any  of  us.    He  stepped  out  in  fear, too.    This  should  give  us  courage,  we're  in  good  company  after  all!

Jesus  continued,  "Let  Paul's  fear  be  a  good  lesson  to  you, that  you  also  can  overcome  your  fear  of  man  and  flesh.  How  many  of  you  have  faced  stonings  on  MY  behalf?    Have  you  suffered  to  the  point  of  shedding  blood?    What  is  a  little  ridicule?    You  must  get  to  the  point  where  that  soul's  eternity  is  more  important  to  you  than  losing  face.  Besides,  I  may  very  well  turn  right  around  and  perform  a  miracle  in  your  midst. Not  something  you   conjured  up  with  fanfare  and  drum  rolls,  not  something  you  prayed  up  loud  and  boisterously. Not  anything  other  than  the  invisible  intention  that  I  should  have  mercy  on  that  person.

In  other  words,  a  prayer.

My  mother  simply  looked  at  Me  and  said,  Son,  they  have  no  wine?’  All  you  need  to  do  is  look  to  Me  in  your  heart  and  say,  Lord,  this  soul  is  suffering?Do  you  think  I  can  take  the  hint?    Or  do  you  think  I  need  to  conjure  up  an  atmosphere  of  faith?

An  atmosphere  of  faith  can  be  a  wonderful  thing,  but  more  often  than  not,  you  will  be  exposed  to  opportunities  everyday  for  Me  to  manifest  My  power  and  heal  the  person  standing  next  to  you  in  line.

So, now  we  come  to  the  miracle.  How  does  the  miracle  manifest?    It  just  happens,  1+2=3.
One  moment  the  person  is  sick  or  in  pain,  the next  moment  the  pain  is  gone.  No  lightening  flashes,  no  cymbals  crashing,  no  announcements  over  the  microphone...he  or  she,  is  just  simply  healed.  Or  you  may  walk  away  from  the  person  while they  are  still  in  pain  and  the  next  day  they  could  be  perfectly  healed,  and  the  healing  happened  in  very  subtle  stages.

Do  you  see?  Man  has  made  it  much  more  complicated  under  Satan’s influence,  than  I  ever  meant  it  to  be.  There  is  still  much  more  to  this  teaching,  but  I  want  to  stop  here  and  I  want  you  to  begin  very  small.    Your  mother  has  a  headache-­‐ask  her  if  you  can  pray  for  her,  "Let's  see  what  Jesus  will  do."    Lay  your  hands  on her  head  and  simply  ask  Me "Please, remove  her  pain."    Keep  your  attention  on  that  for  a  while.  You  don’t  have  to  speak  those  words  at  all.  I  can  hear  you  quite  well  in  your  heart  and  mind.  Keep  your  attention  on  that  for  a  while and  then  release  her  to  Me.  If  she  doesn't  feel  anything  immediately,  ask  her  in  15  minutes  how  she  is  feeling? If  she  is  feeling  a  bit  better,  lay  hands  on  her  again.  There  is  no  shame  in  that.Didn't  I  provide  you  with  an  example?  And  some  people  brought  to  him  a  blind  man  and begged  him  to  touch  him.  23  And  he  took  the  blind  man  by  the  hand  and  led  him  out  of  the  village,  and  when  he  had  spit  on  his eyes  and  laid  his  hands  on  him,  he  asked  him,  “Do  you  see  anything?”  24  And  he  looked  up  and  said,  “I  see  people,  but  they  look  like  trees,  walking.”  25  Then  Jesus  laid  his  hands  on  his  eyes  again;  and  he  opened  his  eyes,  his  sight  was  restored,and  he  saw  everything  clearly. Mark  8:22  

I  want  you  to  know, My  Brides,  you  are  truly  a  flock  after  My  own  heart.  I  am  so  pleased  with  the  long  way  you  have  come  in  several  very  short  months, and  before  I  take  you  with  Me  to  Heaven, you  will  have  grown  even  more.  

Just  continue  to  listen  as  little  children. Do  not  allow  the  enemy  to  lie  and  make  healing  in  My  Name  seem  complicated  and  over  your  heads.  Dont  allow  him  to  sow  confusion.  I  am  making  it  so  simple  for  you.

Remember  only  three  things  are  needed  for  a  healing: 1  sick  person  +  1  Believer  =  1 Miracle.

1  sick  person  +  1  Believer  =  1 Miracle. Thats  all  thats  necessary. Lock  these  words  away  in  your  heart,  and  bring  them  to  mind  the  next  time  you  have  an  opportunity to  touch  someone  for  Me.

For the full text, go to

Source:  Heart Dwellers