Wednesday, October 21, 2015

"Enter Into My Rest" A teaching from Jesus

                                                ---

Enter  Into  My  Rest, October  19,  2015

My  Brides,  some  of  you  are  trying  way  too  hard  to  enter  into  My  Rest.    Some  of  you  are  pushing  and  pushing,  to  enter  in.   May  I  say, that  is  the  exact  opposite  of  what  you  should  be  doing?

Come  to  Me, expecting  Me  to  honor  your  efforts  to  meet  Me  in  the  secret  place  of  our  hearts  co-­‐joined.  In  the  world  so  many  are  used  to  aggressively pushing  their  way  to  success.   In  My  spiritual  world, it  is  rather  a  matter of  surrender  than  attainment.  The  world  attains  to  holiness-you  are  to  surrender  to  holiness. It  will  take  you  over  when  you  cease  to  strive.  

How  do  you  do  that,  you  ask?  Come  to  Me  worshipping  and  let  the  music  lift  you  and  carry  you  right  out  of  yourself.  Do  you  know  many  if  not  all  these  songs  are  pre-composed  in  Heaven?  Even  the  choice  of  instruments  is  inspired  by  a  choir  of  angels  assigned  to  those who  must  do  the  arrangements.  These  are  some  of  the  sounds  of  Heaven. They  come  from  that  far  away  place,  lift  you  up  and  take  you  Home  to  that  far  away  place with  them.    It's  just  as  simple  as  that.

Those  musicians  who  are  truly  anointed  are  well  aware  of  their source  and  their  cooperation  with  grace  is  paramount  to  them.  They  know  that  everything  hinges  on  grace.  They  have  a  deep  river  flowing  through  them  that  carries  these  melodies  and  words  out  to  a  hurting  world  that  is  in  dire  need  of  being  elevated  out  of  the  pit  of  this  world  and  transformed.

Ah...musicians  are  My  favorites, because  they  prepare  My  Bride  to  receive  Me.

Yes,  yes,  I  know  what  you  are  thinking, Clare.”

But  I  didn't  say  anything!

But  yes,  you  did! Don't  you  know  how  loud  your  thoughts  are  in  Heaven,  especially  when  you  are  protesting  or  don't  understand,  which  is  the  case  right  now??”

Okay,  Lord...U.N.C.L.E.  Lord,  You  can’t  HAVE  favorites  You’re  God!  What  about  the  rest  who  are  NOT  musicians?

You  are  all  My  favorites!  Let  Me  rephrase  My  statement...see  how  My  humility  insists  on  satisfying  your  curiosity?

My  favorite  gift is  music,  because  it  draws  My  Bride  right  into  My  Heart  without  engaging  her  intellect.  She  feels  drawn  from  deep  within. Her  soul,  the  place  where  we  dwell  together,  leaps  for  joy  when  she  hears  the  anointed  music  sent  from  Heaven.   Because  these  are  the  sounds  of  her  Homeland  and  My  Heart  full  of  Love  for  her.

Wow,  Lord...You  squirmed  out  of  that  one!'  I  chided.

"I  learn  from  the  best, Clare."

Touché!

"Moving  right  along, now  that  we've  had  a  little  fun.   Truly  My  Love,  there is  something  transcendent  about  music  that  appeals  to  the  soul  and  draws  her  right  into  My  arms."

Like  the  scene  from  The  Mission,  where  the  priest  plays  a  flute  and  causes  all  the  hostile  natives  to  draw  near  in  curiosity?   Oh, that  movie  was  a  little  bit  of  Heaven  for  me,  until  the  ugly  part.

That  song  was  written  in  Heaven  and  given  to  the  composer-­‐did  you  know  that?

But  isn't  he  a  secular  composer?

No  matter,  I  can  give  My  songs  to  them  without  even  their  knowledge  of  the  source. The  idea  is  to  get  the  song  out  to  the  people.

"Well, the  purpose  of  this  teaching  is  about  release,  letting  go  and  entering  into  My  Rest.    

Today,  if  you  hear  My voice,  do  not  harden  your  hearts  as  you  did  in  the  rebellion.”

Who  were  they  who  heard  and  rebelled?  Were  they  not  all  those  Moses  led  out  of  Egypt?  And  with  whom  was  he  angry  for  forty  years?  Was  it  not  with  those  who  sinned,  whose  bodies  perished  in  the  wilderness?   And  to  whom  did  God  swear that  they  would  never  enter  his  rest  if  not  to  those  who  disobeyed?  So  we  see  that  they  were  not  able  to  enter,  because  of  their  unbelief. Hebrews  3

And  here  is  the  parallel,  I  am  now  leading  My  people  out  of  the  wilderness  of  religion  and  man  made  rules.    Some  have  hardened  their  hearts  about  this  teaching...it  threatens  their  security  and  sense  of  control.    And  it  is  indeed  led  by  a  spirit  of  rebellion,  like  the  spirit  of  Jezebel  who  continually  opposed  the  prophets  I  sent.

And  those  that  listen  to  this  evil  spirit  and  continue  to  harden  their  hearts  against  My  call  to  intimacy  will  languish  out  in  the  dry  and  barren  desert  of  rule  books  and  doctrines,  ever  seeking,  always  learning  but  never  able  to  come  to  a  knowledge  of  the  truth.  Just  as  Jannes  and  Jambres  opposed  Moses,  so  also  these  teachers  oppose  the  truth.  2Timothy  3

While  My  Bride  will  enter  into  her  Master's  joy,  enter  into  My  Rest.  And  why  will  she  enter  in? Because  she  believed.    

Without  faith  it  is  impossible  to  please  Me:  for  he  who  comes  to  Me  must  believe  that  I  AM,  and  that  I  am  a  rewarder  of  those  that  diligently  seek  Me.  Hebrews  11:6

They  have  a  form  of  Godliness  but  deny  My  Power..the  power  that comes  from  infused  knowledge,  infused  glory  and  rejuvenation  in  My  intimate  presence.  2  Timothy  3

This  is  the  promised  land  of  My  Love,  intimate  fellowship  with  Me.

My  sheep  hear  My  voice,  and  another  they  will  not  follow.

So, today  if  you  hear  My  voice,  harden  not  your  hearts-­‐yield  to  Me. Come  and  release  your  striving,  fall  back  into  My  loving  arms,  enter  into  My  rest.  

And  for  all  of  you  who  have  taken  this  message  to  heart,  I  will  visit  you  with  new  Grace  to  let  go  of  the  old  and   embrace  the  New  Wine  of  My  Love.    

Come  to  Me, Beloved  of  My  Heart. Come  here  and  rest  in  My  arms.

And  that's  the  end  of  the  message.

This is an excerpt. For the full text, go to PDF

Source: Heart Dwellers