Thursday, October 1, 2015

"Stand in Resolve, The Gift of Healing is Being Released To You" Jesus

                                           ---
Stand  in  Resolve,  The  Gift  of  Healing  
Being  Released  to  You, September  29,  2015


"Just  the  littlest  bit  of  discouragement,  placed  in the  right spot  can  yield  a  whole  lot  of  discouragement.  That's  what you  experienced  tonight.    Well-­‐placed  discouragement. You  don't  always  recognize  when  you  do it  to  others  or  do  they  recognize  when  they  do  it  to  you,  but  it  is  effective, nonetheless.  


You  must  be  stronger  Clare,  don't  let  the  little  things  get  you down.    When  you  feel  things  spiralling  downwards,  get  out  of  the  environment  and  change  the  subject,  don't  let  the  enemy  get  in  his  well  placed  kicks."


Oh,  Lord  -­‐I  just  fear  not  being  obedient sometimes.  


Well,  you  should  be  cautious,  but  you  know  when it  starts  to  hurt,  it's  gone  too  far. That's  when  you  need  to  graciously  back  out  and  change  the  subject.    Tonight  you  let  it  get  to  you,  and  now  you're  hurting.  I'm  here  to  tell  you  that  you've  done  nothing  wrong.  You're  doing  the  best  you can,  under  the circumstances.  This  will  pass,  it  is  a  rather  trying  time,  but  it  will  pass. Hold  onto  your ground,  don't  slide  into  self  pity.”


Lord, You  say  don't  slide...but  I  just  want  to  crawl  into  a hole  and  cry.


I  kissed  you, didn't  I?”

Yes.
I  kissed  the  boo  boo,  so  now  it  should  go  away....Right?”

I  smiled.

That's  My  Bride's,  sweet, sweet  smile.

TONIGHT,  I  WANT  TO  TALK  ABOUT  RESOLVE.  THERE  ARE  MANY  OBSTACLES  BEING  SET  BEFORE  ALL  OF  YOU,  AS  WE  SPEAK.  THE  ENEMY  IS  BRINGING  INTO  PLAY  SUPPOSEDLY  INSURMOUNTABLE  OBSTACLES  TO  CAUSE  YOU  ALL  TO  BACK  OFF.    


I  AM  HERE  TO  TELL  YOU  TONIGHT,  YOU  NEED  RESOLVE.  HOLY,  SUPERNATURAL  RESOLVE,  TO  FOLLOW  THE  COURSE  LAID  OUT  FOR  YOU AND  NOT  BUCKLE  UNDER  THE  HEAT.”


Like  tonight, Lord?

No,  this  was  nothing. I'm  talking  about  real  impediments,  like  a  problem  that  will  not  yield  to  ordinary  efforts you  must  continue  to  work  with  until  it  is  totally  overcome.  I  am  talking  about  things  like  Pride,  Resistance,  and  Unbelief.  These  demons  will  continually  assail  you  all  until  you  vanquish  them  from  your  thinking.  

Keep  your  perspectives, My  Brides. Hold  onto  who  you  are  to  Me,  but  at  the  same  time, resist  the  temptation  to  believe  yourself  better or  more  advanced  than  others.  Resistance  is  very  subtle,  but  it  is  a  child  of  Pride: to resist  what  is  new  to  you,  resist  taking  new  ground,  resist  cutting  unhealthy  things  out,  resist  the  ideas  of  others,  or  to  resist  Me  when  I  call  you  higher  up. This  is  what  I’m  talking  about.”


Such  as, Lord?


SUCH  AS  GIVING  UP  MORE  WORLDLY  TIME  FOR  ME. PUTTING  ME  FIRST  IN  YOUR  DAY,  BEING  WILLING  TO  ADVANCE  INTO  NEW   TERRITORY,  WHERE  I  AM  LEADING  YOU.    EVEN  YOU, MY  BRIDES, CAN  GET  STUCK  IN  YOUR  COMFORT  ZONES,  BUT  FOR  THE  TIME  AHEAD  I  NEED  YOU  TO  BE  MORE  FLEXIBLE  AND  MORE  WILLING  TO  STEP  OUT.    SOME  OF  YOU HAVE  RECEIVED  NEW  ANOINTINGS. YOU  ARE  JUST  BEGINNING  TO  RECOGNIZE  SOMETHING  HAS  EXPANDED,  AND  I  NEED  YOU  TO  WALK  IT  OUT  IN  THE  CONFIDENCE  THAT  IT  IS  A  SOLID  GIFT  FROM  ME,  NOT  A  FLUKE  OR  FLASH  IN  THE  PAN.    


MANY  OF  YOU  ARE  BEING  EMPOWERED  WITH  THE  GIFT  OF  HEALING,  WORD  OF  WISDOM  AND  KNOWLEDGE, AND YOU  ARE   GROWING  IN  CHARITY  AND  DEPTH  OF  UNDERSTANDING  IN  PREPARATION  FOR  MINISTRY  TO  THE  NEWLY  BORN  SOULS  I  AM  BRINGING  IN.

I  NEED  YOU  TO  LOOK  WITH  NEW  EYES  UPON  THE  NEEDS  OF  OTHERS  SPIRITUALLY,  BECAUSE  I  AM  ADVANCING  YOU  INTO  AREAS  WHERE  YOU  ARE  NEEDED. AND  THE  GIFTS  YOU  ARE  JUST  BEGINNING  TO  TRY  OUT  ARE  GOING  TO  COME  INTO  THEIR  FULLNESS  IF  YOU  USE  THEM  AND  ARE WILLING  TO  STEP  OUT  IN  FAITH.  THIS  IS  WHERE  I  ADDRESS  THE  UNBELIEF.”


At  that  point,  the  Lord brought  to  mind  these  Scriptures  from  Matt  11:12 The  Kingdom  of  Heaven  suffereth  violence. And  I  was  looking  this  up  in  one  of  the  Bible  Commentaries,  and  it  said,  The  words  describe  the  eager  rush  of  the  crowds  of  Galilee  and  Judæa,  first  to  the  preaching  of  John  the  Baptist,  and  then  to  that  of  Jesus. It  was,  as  it  were,  a  city  attacked  on  all  sides  by  those  who  were  eager  to  take  possession  of  it. The  violent  take  it  by  force. The  “violent”  are  men  of  eager,  impetuous  zeal,  who  grasp  the  Kingdom  of  Heaven—i.e.,  its  peace,  and  pardon,  and  blessedness—with  as  much  eagerness  as  men  would  snatch  and  carry  off  as  their  own  the  spoil  of  a  conquered  city.  
But  to  do  this  you  need  Faith.    And  My  Brides  you  will  be  opposed  by  spirits  of  unbelief  that  will  try  to  get  you  to  back  down  before  you  obtain  results  in  prayer  and  in  ministry. I  am  asking  one  simple  thing  of  you: believe  that  I  live  inside  of  you  and  believe  that  when  you  reach  out, I  will  reach  out  through  you  and  accomplish  the  task  at  hand,  either  healing  or  a  vision  to  share, wisdom  for  their  situation or  deliverance  from  an  evil  spirit.    Listen  very  carefully  for  Me  and  I  will  do  it.”


I  just  wanted  to  comment here,  sometimes  I  will  speak  to  the  person I’m  ministering  to,  and  I’ll  say,  "Do  you  believe  that  Jesus  can  heal  you?"    They  will  generally  agree.    Then  I  ask,  "Do  you  believe  that  as  a  Christian  Jesus  lives  inside  of  me?"    And  after they  agree  with  that,  it sets  the  stage  for  me  to  pray  for  them.  


Jesus  continued: "I  am  making  it  easy  for  you. Believe  that I  will  do the  doing,  be  it  a  healing,  a  word  of  knowledge  through  a  vision  and  wisdom  that  they  might  be  delivered  of  whatever  is  being  held  in  bondage.  Yes, more  and  more  will  I  respond  as  you  bind  things  in  belief  and  command  them  to  leave.  How  do  you  know  what  to  rebuke?    What  is  that  person  feeling? Sickness-­‐a  spirit  of  infirmity. Fear-­‐a  spirit  of  fear. Confusion-­‐a  spirit  of  confusion.    What  are  they  feeling?  Ask  them  to  describe  it,  then  use  that  as  the  name  to  bind  and rebuke it.


Those  spirits  must  leave, but  you  must  also  be  firm  and  insist  on  them  leaving.  This  firmness,  this  resolve  will  not  tolerate  the  evil  ones  laying  low  and  pretending  to  be  gone-­‐they  must  be  gone.    How  will  you  know?    Peace  and  a  sense  of  relief  for  both  you  and  the  soul  will  manifest  as  they  are  released  from  the  bondage  of  that  evil  spirit.  


Again, as  Clare  has  said,  you  are  dealing  with  stray  dogs  in  your  kitchen  or  in  the  kitchen  of  others.  When  you  come  into  the  living  space  of  another soul  and  they  are  being  oppressed  by  these  obnoxious  creatures, you  are  dealing  with  nothing  more  than  stray  dogs  that  have  no  manners  and  are  brazen  intruders.    As  My  Angels  come  with  chains  to  tie  them  and  take  them  away,  it  is  on  your  words, backed  by  resolve  and  faith, that  they  are  brought  into  bondage  and  removed.


YOUR  RESOLVE,  YOUR  INTENT,  YOUR  INSISTENCE,  YOUR  DEMANDING  IN  MY  NAME THAT  THEY  MUST  LEAVE  IS  WHAT  IS  CALLED  FOR  HERE.    AND  THIS  MEANS  YOU  MUST  HAVE  FAITH  AND  YOU  MUST  DEMAND  THE  OBEDIENCE  DUE  TO  MY  NAME  WHICH  IS  ABOVE  ALL  OTHERS  AND  TO  WHICH  EVERY  KNEE  MUST  BOW.    BE  ESPECIALLY  CAUTIOUS  THAT  THEY  DO  NOT  LAY  LOW  AND  PRETEND, AND  DO  NOT  BE  ASHAMED  TO  REPEAT  YOUR  DIRECTIVES  THAT  THEY  MUST  LEAVE.  


I  WILL  TEACH  YOU,  I  WILL  REACH  OUT THROUGH  YOU  AND  DO  THE  DOING.  YOU  WILL  SEE  MIRACLES, FOR  THIS  IS  A  TIME  OF  MIRACLES  FOR  SOULS  THAT  HAVE  BEEN  IN  VARIOUS  BONDAGES  TO  THE  WORLD  FOR  SO  LONG.    AND  AS  YOU  BREAK  MORE  AND  MORE  FROM  THE  WORLD  AND  CLEAVE  MORE  AND  MORE  TO  ME, YOU  WILL  FIND  YOURSELF  WALKING  IN  THIS  NEW  ANOINTING  WHICH  I  AM  ACCOMPLISHING  IN  YOU.    REMEMBER,  THIS  IS  NOT  ABOUT  YOU,  IT'S  ABOUT  ME  WORKING  THROUGH  YOU  BECAUSE  YOU BELIEVE  I  CAN  DO  THE  DOING.    

Ponder  these  things, My  Bride,  hide  them  in  your  hearts. This  night  I  am  extending  this anointing  to you. Receive it into  your  heart,  and  don’t  let  the  enemy,  through unbelief, steal  it  from  you.”

This is an excerpt, please watch the video or go here.

Source: Heart Dwellers