Thursday, October 29, 2015

Assignment of Division on Strategic Relationships

                                                       ----

Assignment  of  Division  on  Strategic  
Relationships, October  29,  2015

The  Lord  is  with  us,  precious  Heartdwellers.  God  bless  you  all.

Tonight  is  a  little  bit  different.  I’ve  been  in  prayer  for  a  few  hours  and  I  have  to  say  that,  because  there’s  been  so  many things  going  on  around  me,  I’m  kind  of  losing  my  focus.  I’m  going  to  have  to  start  cutting  back  on  outside  activities  and  get  more  focused,  because  I  just  was  not  able  to  clearly  hear  a  message  tonight.  I  don’t  want  to  invent  something,  so  I  just  put  it  up.  I  said,  you  know,  until  I  can  clear  my  mind  a  little  bit  better,  between  our  dog  passing  away  and  construction  on  the  front  house  and  other  things  that  are  going  on,  it  was  just  too  much.

But  there  is  something  that  I  feel  is  very  important  that  came  before  me  today.  I  believe  that  this  is  something  we   all  need  to...it’s  a  warning,  a  serious  getting  our  attention  warming.  It’s  called  An  Assignment of  Division  Has  Been  Sent  Out  by  Satan  against  the  Body.It  comes  from  the  prophet  Lana  Vawser,  who  I  have  extreme  respect  for.

 I’m  just  going  to  go  ahead  a  read  this  to  you  it’s  her  latest  message,  I  just  got  it  today.

I  saw  the  enemy  releasing  an  assignment  attempting  to  bring  division  right  across  the  body of  Christ.  I  saw  this  spirit  attempting  to  wreak  havoc,  stir  suspicion,  division  and  breakdown  of  relationships  all  across  the  body  of  Christ.This  spirit  was  attacking  strategic  relationships,  and  networks  right  now  that  are  going  to  produce  much  fruit  for  the  Kingdom  of  God  when  they  "work  together".

As  this  divisive  spirit  was  being  released  across  the  body  of  Christ  I  heard  the  Lord  speak  and  He  said  "what  you  partner  with,  you  will  empower".

Later  on  she  kind  of  clarifies  that,  by  “partnering”  it  means  what  you  agree  with  -­‐going  to  agree  with  and  support,  you’re  going  to  empower  with  your  own  energy.

So  in  the  turbulence,  what  you  partner  with,  is  what  is  going  to  be  fueled  and  empowered.  The  enemy  has  been  hitting  strategic  relationships  so  hard  lately,  because  of  the  breakthrough move  of  His  Spirit  and  demonstration  of  His  power  and  glory  that  is  about  to  be  released  on  a  grander  scale  through  them.

The  Lord  then  showed  me  the  antidote  and  the  cure  for  this  divisive  spirit  and  it  was  LOVE,  LISTEN  and  HONOUR.  As  the  enemy  is  attempting  to  stir up  division,  suspicion  and  trouble  between  believers  out  of  nowhere,  I  felt  the  urgency  of  the  Lord  to  continue  to  LOVE,  LISTEN  and  HONOUR.  As  the  people  of  God  stand  together  in  love,  listening  to  one  another  and  honoring one  another,  I  saw  the  enemy  fleeing  screaming  and  shrieking  and  his  plans  falling  to  the  ground.

The  Lord  is  wanting  to  bring  His  people  together  at  a  deeper  level,  a  greater  expression  of  unity  across  the  Body  of  Christ,  and  we  are  moving  into  a  season  of  greater  unity  right  now,  and the  enemy  is  terrified  of  this  because  in  this  unity  there  is  great  power.

This  is  not  a passive  "sit  back  and  let  the  Lord  do  it"  but  an  active  "moving  forward  and  towards"  one  another  with  love,  with  ears  to  hear  and  listen  and  honor.

Don't  give  into  the  strife  attempting  to  be  stirred,  don't  give  into  the  suspicion,  don't  partner  with  this  divisive  spirit.  The  Lord  is  releasing  greater  clarity  and  insight,  eyes  to  see  things  from  His  perspective  that  is  going  to  break  down walls,  barriers  and  divisions.

Great  breakthroughs  in  unity  and  relationship  are  happening  right  now.  Greater  levels  of  favor are being  released  over  these  strategic  relationships.  New  depths  of  relationship  and  networking  to  further  the  Kingdom  of  God.  Don't  allow  the  enemy  to  hinder  what  God  is  about  to  do  through  relationships  in  your  life  by  partnering  with  what  he  is  whispering.  

Partner  with  the  Lord.  Move  forward  in  love  and  wisdom,  with  a  heart  to  listen  and  a  heart  to  honor-­‐and  that  divisive  spirit  will  flee  in  Jesus  name.

And  that’s  the  end  of  her  message.  A  beautiful,  beautiful  message.  In  our  own  ministry,  what  I’m  saying  is,  we’re  beginning  to  see  this  happen.  We  have  to  be  so  careful  to  recognize  exactly  what  the  devils  are  doing.  Forewarned  is  forearmed!  

I  know  in  my  situation,  if  I  catch  people  trying  to  divide  or  criticize or  anything  like  that,  I’m  not  going to  go  into  agreement  with  someone,  I’m  not  going  to  sit  there  and  let  them  do  it.  I’m  going  to  call  it  off  right  there,  nip  it  in  the  bud.  Because  we  don’t  need  anything  like  that  planted  in  our  heads.  You  know  how  things  get  started:  one  person  says  one  thing,  another  says  another  and  pretty  soon  it’s  spread  out  like  a  cancer  all  over  the  Body.  We  really  have  to  be  careful  and  protect  what  the  Lord  has  been  doing.

You  know,  on  our  channel  He’s  been  doing  some  wonderful,  marvelous  things.  I  thinkI  KNOW  that  we  need  to  protect  what  He’s  given  us,  each  individually  through  the  messages  that  He’s  shared  with  us.  And  not  allow  the  enemy  any  foothold  of  division,  not  at  all.  To  listen  to  each  other  and  to  be  loving,  kind  and  supportive.  And  to  honor  one  another.  Honor  is  so  important  because  when  we  honor  each  other,  we  show  the  value  that  Christ  has  for  each  and  every  one  of  us,  and  the  position  they  hold  in  the  Body.  We  honor  them  and  we  lift  them  up,  and  listen  to  them  and  set  ourselves  aside.

One  of  the  things  that  did  come  to  me  tonight, when  I  was  trying to  get  a  message, was  that  the  enemy  was  coming  in  to  try  to  steal  progress  that’s  been  made  in  different  ministries  all  over  the  Body of  Christ  and  that  he’s  doing  it  through  self-interest,  drawing  people  away  through  self-interest and  planting  suspicion.  

So,  that’s  a  good  warning  for  us.  I  think  we  need  to  carry  this  into  our  families.  Some  of  you  have  made  wonderful  progress with  your  families  and  they’re coming  to  the  Lord.  Be  careful  that  the  enemy  doesn’t  undo  it.  Just  be  forewarned,  forearmed  and  be  extremely loving  and  respectful  and  honoring and  that  will  definitely send  the  enemy  running.

Anyway,  I  thank  the  Lord  for  Lana  because  I  know  she  hears  from  the  Lord,  and  I  didn’t  have  a  message  for  you  tonight.  That  came  across  my  desk  and  I  thought  this  is  important  for us  to  know  right  now.

So, the  Lord  provides  fresh  manna  in  any  case!

The  Lord  bless  you  tonight,  Heartdwellers.  Lets’  move ahead  in  unity  and  love,  marching shoulder  to  shoulder, and  not  allow  the  enemy  to  break  our  ranks.

God  bless  you.