Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Weapon Against Anxiety, Jesus teaches on Anxiety.

                                               ---

Weapon  Against  Anxiety, October  12,  2015

"My  dear  ones, by  association  you  are  so exposed  to  the  world,  not  that  you  choose  to  be,  rather  out  of  necessity.    So, you  must  guard  your  hearts  even  more  that  the  thoughts  and  the  fears  of  the  world  don't  seep  in  and  color  your  feelings.  

Fear  is  the  number  one  tool  of  the  enemy.    Fear  and  its  response: worry-­‐are  rife  in  this  world.  To  combat  them,  you  must  be  vigilant. More  vigilant.  It's  the  little  foxes  that  spoil  the  vine.If  the  enemy  can  get  you  to  worry  just  a  little  about  one  thing,  without  you  noticing  what  it  is,  he  can  every  so  often  find  another  thing  and  another  and  pretty  soon  he  has  you  established  in  a  habit of  worry  and of  fear.  Your  poor  mother,  she  was  a  real  worrier.  Worry is  what  put  her  in  her  grave.  In  fact, WORRY  IS  A  PRIMARY  FACTOR  IN  AGING.

 And  I  was  thinking  to  myself  when  He  said  that,  “Uh...Lord?  Are  you  SURE  this  is  You?”  

He  continued  and  said,  IF  THERE  WERE  ANY  SUCH  THING  AS  A  FOUNTAIN  OF  YOUTH,  IT  WOULD  BE  PRODUCING  RIVERS  OF  TRUST,  AND  THIS  IS  WHAT  I  COME  TO  OFFER  YOU.  TRUST.  TRUST  IN  THE  LORD  WITH  ALL YOUR  HEART.    LEAN  ON  ME.”

And  when  He  said  that,  I  decided  to  look  up  the  Scripture  so  I  could  put  it  on  here  for  you,  and  this  is  what  it  said:

Trust  in  the  Lord  with  all  your  heart  and  lean  not  on  your  own  understanding;  in  all  your  ways  submit  to  Him,  and  he  will  make  your  paths  straight.    Do  not  be  wise  in  your  own  eyes;  fear  the  Lord  and  shun evil. And  this  was  the  clincher,  guys  this  really  got  me:  This  will  bring  health  to  your  body  and  nourishment  to  your  bones.Proverbs 3:5-­‐8 NIV

And  then  the  Lord  laughed,  and  He  said,  “Gotcha!  You  see, you  didn't  trust  Me  even  with  this  simple  word.  You  were  thinking ' Fountain  of  Youth...am  I  hearing  things??But  I  gotcha!

I  had  to  smile.    Yes,  indeed,  you  got  me,  Lord!  Caught  me  in  the  act  of  unbelief,  right  there.  

Good. That  is  the  second  confirmation  you've  had  of  Me  tonight.  WOULD  YOU  PLEASE  RELAX!"

OK...!

Thank  you.  Now,  back  to  our  topic.  Worry.  WORRY  IS  USELESS. WHAT  IS  NEEDED  IS  FAITH.  (LUKE  8:50)  HOW  CAN  MY  BRIDE  HANDLE  THIS  ONSLAUGHT  OF  ANXIETY? WITH  FAITH  AND  TRUST  IN  ME.  I  HAVE  COME  THROUGH  BEFORE; I  WILL  COME  THROUGH  AGAIN.  I  AM  THE  GOD  OF  BREAKTHROUGHS. IF  I  WISH  FOR  A  PLANET  TO  DISAPPEAR,  IT  BURSTS  INTO  PIECES  AND  FLIES  THROUGH  THE  UNIVERSE  IN  SHATTERED  REMNANTS.  IF  I  WISH  TO  CHANGE  THE  ORBIT  OF  ANOTHER,  I  NUDGE IT  EVER  SO  SLIGHTLY  AND  IT  SPINS  OFF  IN  ANOTHER  DIRECTION.  IF  I  WISH  FOR  THE  DAY  TO  BREAK,  I  RAISE  UP  THE  SUN...AND  WHEN  I'VE  HAD  ENOUGH,  I  PUT  IT  TO  SLEEP  AGAIN.

DO  I  NOT  HAVE  COMPLETE  CONTROL  OVER  THE  ELEMENTS?  BUT  THEN  I  SAY  TO  MAN,  'HEAR  IS  YOUR  EARTH,  LIVE  ON  IT.'  THEN  I  WATCH  AND  WAIT  TO  SEE  WHAT  MAN  DOES.  AND  WHEN  THE  TIME  IS  RIPE,  I  TAKE  IT  BACK  AND  RENEW  IT  IN  THE SPLENDOR  I  HAD  CREATED  IT  IN.  I  REMOVE  THE  DISSENTERS,  THE  TROUBLEMAKERS AND  TURN  IT  OVER  TO  THE  RIGHTEOUS  AND  THE  MEEK.  THEN  I  GIVE  THEM  GODLY  WISDOM  TO  ADMINISTRATE  IT.

WHEN  WICKED  MEN  CHOOSE  TO  START  TROUBLE,  I  THWART  THEM.  THEY  MUST  WAIT  UNTIL  I  CHOOSE  TO  UNLEASH  THEM.  WHEN  MY  CHILDREN  AND MY BRIDES  TURN  TO  ME  WITH  REPENTANT  HEARTS,  I  EXTEND  MERCY  AND  TIME  TO  THEM.  THOUGH  THE  WICKED  ONES  KNASH  THEIR  TEETH,  THEY  MUST  WAIT  STILL  LONGER.  IT  IS  BY  MY  DECISION  THAT  WARS  ARE  BEGUN  AND  BY  MY  INTERVENTION  WARS  ARE  FINISHED.  DON'T  YOU  SEE  HOW  IN  CONTROL  I  TRULY  AM?

So, why  do  you  let  little  things, like  where  you  will  live,  what  you  will  eat  and  what  you  will  wear,  trouble  you?    In  the  scope  of  things, these  are  foolish  worries,  truly  the  very  things  the  pagans  lust  after.  (Matt  6) Rather  concern  yourselves with  fulfilling  My  will  and  all  righteousness.  When  you  see  the  naked  and  poor,  be  like  My  Father  to  them; clothe  and  feed  and  meet  their  needs.  Do  you  not  know  that  to  the  degree  you  care  for  My  needs,  I  will  care  for  yours?

Do  you  know  why  some  receive  miracles  and  others  don't?  There  are  many  reasons,  but  one  is  that  some  take  care  of  others  and  some take  care  of  only  themselves.  Those  who  care  for  others  take  a  special  place  in  My  heart  and  at  the  appropriate  times  I  break forth  with  a  miracle  for  them. You  have  noticed  this  because  I  have  drawn  your  attention  to  it,  Clare.

I  would  almost  say  to  you  My  Brides,  if  you  have  not  been  about  My  business,  you  should  be  more  concerned  for  yourselves...except  that  I  do  not  deny  you  access  to  My  Mercy. I  am  hoping  that  as  I  reveal  My  Mercy  to  you  more  and  more,  you  will  become  more  and  more  like  Me,  reaching  out  with  mercy  to  those  who  are  hurting  around  you.    Oh, there  are  so  many  dynamics  you  are  not  aware  of.

But  when  I  see  a  soul  who  within  their  heart,  carries  infinite  trust  in  Me,  I  cannot  deny  them  what  is  right  for  them. They  have  drawn  from  My  wellsprings  of  Mercy  with  their  vessel  of  Trust,  and  the  larger  the  vessel  the  more  mercy  they  obtain.

SO  YOU, RIGHT  NOW, HAVE  IN  YOUR  POSSESSION  THE  WEAPON  OF  ALL  WEAPONS,  "JESUS,  I  TRUST  IN  YOU."  SAY  THIS  FROM  THE  HEART,  EVERY  SINGLE  TIME  THE  ENEMY  INSINUATES  ANXIETY  AND  FEAR.    YES, THIS  WILL  BE  YOUR  BREAKTHROUGH  CONFESSION.    REPEAT  IT  OFTEN,  TOTALLY  IGNORING  THE  DEMON'S  REMARKS. YOU  WILL, IN  FACT, CAUSE  THEM MUCH  ANXIETY  AND  CONFUSION.”

I  started  to  laugh  at  that  point.

Yes,  you  may  laugh  about  it.  It  is funny.

Yes, Lord  I  can  just  hear  them  jumping  up  and  down,  red  in  the  face,  screaming,  "Didn't  you  just  hear  me? You're  going  to  lose  you're  job,  you're  going  to  die  of  cancer,  your  wife  is  going  to  leave  you,  God  won't  help  you,  you're  a  sinner!!!"

And  your  proper  response  is  complete  deafness  to  their lies  and  a  simple  confession  to  Me,  'Jesus,  I trust  in  You.'    End  of  story.  This  is  your  weapon, My  Brides.  Is  it  too  simple?   Are  you  looking  for  something  more  intellectually  and  Biblically  sound?  I'm  sorry  if  I've  disappointed  some  of  you,  but  it's  time to  slay  the  dragon  on  the  battlefield  with  one  simple  swipe  of  your  sword. All  the  reasoning  in  the  world  will  only  confuse  you.  Don't  you  think  the  devils  are  very  clever  with  reasoning?  I  tell  you, they  are.    

What  they  don't  have  or  understand  is  faith.  It  is  completely  foreign  to  them,  and  yet  it  defeats  them  every  single  time.  Yes,  the  mere  faith  of  a  mustard  seed puts  an  end  to  their  most  intricate  plans. Even  the  plans  of  the  mighty  are  thwarted  by  the  faith  of  the  simplest  believer,  with  the  mind of  a  child.

So, I  have  given  you  mighty  weapons  of  warfare. Go  forth, wielding  your  faith  and  discouraging  the  onslaught  and  We  will  have  the  Victory.    I  am  with  you.”

This is an excerpt. For the full text, go to PDF
Source: HeartDwellers