Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Mercy & The Millenium

                                                 ---

 
My  Mercy  and  the  Millennium, October  9,  2015

 "I  want  to  talk  to  you  about  Mercy.    Mercy  is  My  preeminent  characteristic.    Without  mercy  there  would  be  no  Earth,  there  would  be  no  human  population,  there  would  be  no  animals  or  plants  or  anything  of  lasting  beauty.

The  enemy  has  come  to  kill,  steal  and  destroy  and  I  have  withstood  him  in  My  Mercy,  for  your  sakes.    How  I  love  My  creation,  how  I  grieve  over  the  abuse  man  has  perpetrated  on  it.

My  Mercy  supplants  justice.  Mercy  bears  with  the  struggling  soul,  mercy  bears  with  the  sinner,  anticipating  her  return  to  Me.    All  of  you  need  mercy, just  as  you  need  air  to  breath.    If  I  did  not  extend  you  mercy,  you  would  not  be.  But  I  see  your  weaknesses  and  have  much  compassion  for  you,  even  in  the  midst  of  your  sinful  decisions.    

I am  coming  for  My  Bride  and  she  will  be  pure  and  My  Mercy  will  finish  the  job.”

I  wondered  about  that!  I  thought,  “We’re  never  going  to  be  perfect.  How  is  the  Lord  going  to  handle  that?”  You  just  told  us:  

I  am  coming  for  My  Bride  and  she  will  be  pure  and My  Mercy  will  finish  the
 job.

Not  that  you  should  lay  down  or  sit  back  knowing  how  merciful  I  am. No,  the  more  you  resolve  to  repent  and  live  righteously,  the  more  you  resolve  to  tend  to  the  needs  of  those  around  you,  to  that  degree  will  you  receive  mercy.

And  yet,  I  cannot  leave  anything  undone,  so  perfection  will  come  when  all  that  is  to  be  fulfilled in  you  has  been  accomplished.  And  there  is  SO  much,  that  it  will  take  an  eternity.  You  will  always  be  learning,  growing,  discovering,  mastering  all  that is  in your  heart,  all  that  you  long for  and  even  those  things  you've  never  dreamt  that  you  woulddo.  This  is  one  of  the  greatest joys  of  Heaven: Discovery.    And  the  endless  discoveries  you  will  make  in  Heaven  will  increase  your  knowledge  of  Me,  and  result  in  unending  thanksgiving  and  worship.

As  I  offer  you  mercy,  because  of  your  weaknesses  and  short  comings, I  expect  you  to  extend  mercy  to  others.  Do  not  be  like  the  wretch  that  was  forgiven  a  great  debt  but  turned  around  and  throttled  his  brother  who  was  indebted  to  him.  (Matt  18:28) Do  not  suppose  that  you  are  privileged  and  I  will  extend  mercy  when  a  lesson  is  not  learned  by  ordinary  means.  Because  I  love  you, there  are  times  when  you  must  experience  just  a  very  small  morsel  of  judgment  because  you  have  failed  to  learn  from  past  behavior.


Make  no  mistake  about  it,  I  suffer  with  you  when  a  lesson  becomes  hard.  I  grieve  with  you  over  losses,  but  I  am  also  way  ahead  of  you  on  how  I  am  going  to  use  this  lesson  to  My  glory  and  how  I  am  going  to  bless  you  as  you   move  forward.  You  know  that  I  turn  even  the  worst  events  to  good,  somehow.”

Romans  8:28 And  we  know  that  God  causes  all  things  to  work  together  for  good  to  those  who  love  God,  to  those  who  are  called  according  to  His  purpose.

You  may  not  see  it  now,  but  in  eternity  all  will  be  crystal  clear  and  all  those  things  you  never  understood  will  be  thoroughly  revealed  to  you.  Oh, what  a  joy  it  will  be  to  go  back  in  time  and  understand  how  I  was  present  to  you  and  leading  you  even  though  you  didn't  perceive  it.

BENEATH  EVERY  EVENT  ON  THIS  EARTH,  THERE  IS  MERCY. I  COULD  NOT  SUSTAIN  CREATION  WITHOUT  IT.  MY  HEART  WOULD  BREAK  IF  I  DID  NOT  BRING  GOOD  FORTH, FROM  DISASTER.  MANY  OF  YOU  LOOK  UPON  THE  APPROACHING  GREAT  TRIBULATION  WITH  FEAR  AND  TREMBLING.    AND  WELL  YOU  SHOULD,  IT  WILL  BE  A  TIME  UNPARALLELED  IN  GRIEF.

MARK  13:19...THOSE  DAYS  WILL  BE  A  TIME  OF  TRIBULATION  SUCH  AS  HAS  NOT  OCCURRED  SINCE  THE  BEGINNING  OF  THE  CREATION  WHICH  GOD  CREATED  UNTIL  NOW,  AND  NEVER  WILL.  

BUT  IT  MUST  HAPPEN  TO  CLEAR  THE  WAY  FOR  MY  KINGDOM  TO  MANIFEST  ON  THIS  EARTH. EVIL  MUST  BE  HARNESSED  AND  HELD  IN  ABEYANCE  THAT  YOU  MAY  GROW  INTO  THE  SPOTLESS  CREATURE  I  MADE  YOU  TO  BE.  THE  EARTH  MUST  BE  CLEANSED  FROM  THE   FOULNESS  OF  GREED,  THE  DESTRUCTIVE  CHEMICALS,  THE  DISEASES  BROUGHT  FORTH  BY  EVIL  MEN,  THE  DESOLATION  OF  THE  LANDS  I  MADE  BEAUTIFUL,  THE  TRASH  AND  OFF-­‐SCOURING  OF  INDUSTRY  THAT  HAS  SO  DEFILED  THE  PRISTINE  CREATION  I  MADE  FOR  YOUR  ENJOYMENT.  THE  WAY  MUST  BE  CLEARED, MY  CHILDREN, AND  IT  IS  NOT  GOING  TO  BE  PRETTY.

THE  INSTITUTION  OF  MY  GOVERNMENT,  WILL  CAUSE  ALL  TO  COME  FORTH,  GROW,  EXPAND,  CREATE,  JOYFULLY  BRINGING  FORTH  THE  FULLNESS  OF  THE  GIFTS  I  HAVE  BESTOWED  ON  MAN.  WHAT  A  WONDER  IT  WILL  BE  TO  SEE  FARMING,  INDUSTRY,  EDUCATION,  PROCEED  WITHOUT  DESTROYING  THE  EARTH  OR  THE  PRISTINE  BEAUTY  I  WILL  RESTORE  TO  IT.

ALL  WILL  BE  GIVEN  TASKS  TO  COMPLETE,  ARTISANS,  POLITICIANS,  FARMERS,  EDUCATORS. ALL  THAT  YOU  HAVE  NOW  WILL  COME  FORTH  WITHOUT  CORRUPTION  AND  THE  GREATEST  FOCUS  OF  ALL  WILL  BE  ON  WORSHIPPING  ME.  IT  WON'T  BE  KNOWLEDGE,  WEALTH,  BEAUTY  OR  TALENT; IT  WILL  BE  THE  LOVE  OF  YOUR  BROTHER  AND  ME.    OH, HOW  THIS  WILL  CHANGE EVERYTHING. IT  WILL  TURN  BITTER,  BITTER,  THINGS  TO  SWEET  AND  NOURISHING.  YOU  WILL  NOT  BE  SUPPRESSED  OR  MISUNDERSTOOD,  RATHER  ALL  WILL  BEND  TO  YOUR  NEEDS  AND  WISHES,  JUST  AS  YOU  WILL  HAVE  THE  HEART  OF  A  SERVANT  AND  BEND  TO  THEM.  GREAT  SATISFACTION  WILL  BE  FOUND  IN  SERVING  AND  NOTORIETY  WILL  BE SCORNED  IN  FAVOR  OF  EQUALITY.  YET  EACH  WILL  STILL  SHINE  IN  THEIR  OWN  UNIQUE  AND  BRILLIANT  WAY. NOT  TO  ATTRACT  ATTENTION, BUT  TO  SHED  LIGHT  ON  THE  GLORY  OF  MY  LIFE  INSIDE  OF  THEM  AND  ITS  FRUITS.

THOSE  WHO  TAKE  ADVANTAGE,  THOSE  WHO  STEAL,  LIE  AND  DEFRAUD  OTHERS,  WILL BE  CHECKED  AND  DEALT  WITH  THAT  THEY  WILL  LEARN  TO  WALK  IN  CHARITY  AND  INTEGRITY.   NO  PERSON  WILL  BE  ALLOWED  TO  SUPPRESS  OR  HURT  ANOTHER. JUSTICE  AND  MERCY  SHALL  PREVAIL  LIKE  NOTHING  YOU'VE  EVER  IMAGINED.    

MY  ANGELS  WILL  HELP  WITH  ADMINISTRATION  THAT  WILL  BE  DONE  BY  THOSE  TAKEN  IN  THE  RAPTURE.”

The  Scripture  is:  Revelation  20:6  Blessed  and  holy  is  he  that  hath  part  in  the  first  resurrection:  over  these  the  second  death  hath  no  power;  but  they  shall  be  priests  of  God  and  of  Christ,  and  shall  reign  with  him  a  thousand  years.

EACH  SOUL  WILL  BE  GIVEN  THEIR  PART  IN  THE  NEW  EARTH,  NO  ONE  WILL  BE  IDLE  OR  UNWANTED. ALL  WILL  BE  SATISFIED  WITH  THE  TASKS  GIVEN.  OH, THERE  IS  SO  MUCH  TO  LOOK  FORWARD  TO.

BUT  BEFORE  ANY  OF  THIS  CAN  BE  INSTITUTED,  I  MUST  FIRST  UNLEASH  MY  JUSTICE  AND  WRATH  TO  ANNIHILATE  EVIL  AND  RESTORE  BALANCE  TO  THE  PLANET.  MEN  MUST  SEE  THE  CONSEQUENCES  OF  THEIR  GREED,  THEY  MUST  LEARN  FOR ALL  TIMES  THAT  SIN  IS  DEATH  AND  THOSE  WHO  PARTICIPATE  IN  SIN  ARE  OF  DEATH.  

"For  the  wages  of  sin  is  death,  but  the  free  gift  of  God  is  eternal  life  in  Christ  Jesus  our  Lord."  Romans  6:23

WHATEVER  EVIL  IS  SPAWNED  WILL  BE  OF  FREE  WILL, FOR  SATAN  AND  HIS  MINIONS  WILL  BE  BOUND  AND  SEPARATED  FROM  THIS  GLORIOUS  SOCIETY.  YET  THERE  WILL  BE  THOSE WHO  STUBBORNLY  PURSUE  THEIR  OWN  BENEFIT  TO  THE  DETRIMENT  OF  OTHERS.    THESE  WILL  BE  TAKEN  TO  SCHOOLS  WHERE  THE  DEEP  LESSONS  OF  LIFE  MUST  BE  LEARNED  BEFORE  THEY  ARE  FIT TO  PARTICIPATE  IN  THIS  KINGDOM.  YOU  WILL  SEE  JUSTICE  IN  YOUR  MIDST-­‐BUT  ALWAYS  MY  MERCY, FIRST.

I  AM  TELLING  YOU  THIS  BECAUSE  THE  TIMES  AHEAD  SEEM  DARK  AND  TROUBLED.  YES,  INDEED  THEY  ARE, BUT  AT  THE  END  OF  THE  STORM  IS  THE  RAINBOW  AND  THE  FULFILLMENT  OF  MY  GOODNESS  TO  ALL  MANKIND  ON  THE  EARTH.  HOW  I  LONG  FOR  THIS  TIME  AND  HOW  I  GRIEVE  FOR  WHAT  MUST  PRECEDE  IT.    

KNOW, MY  CHILDREN, THAT  MY  MERCY  IS  AT  WORK  EVEN  IN  THE  STORM. I  AM  TENDER,  LOVING  AND  MERCIFUL  TO  THOSE  WHO  LOVE  ME  AND  LIVE  BY  MY  COMMANDMENTS. I  AM  APPROACHABLE  BY  THE  INNOCENT  AND  CHILDLIKE  AMONGST  YOU.  FOR  THOSE  WHO  HAVE  CHOSEN  TO  BE  CHILDREN: INNOCENT,  SIMPLE  AND  PURE,  I  AM  THEIR  FATHER.  FOR  THOSE  WHO  HAVE  CHOSEN  TO  BE  INTELLIGENT  ADULTS,  I  AM  THEIR  INTELLIGENT  CREATOR  AND  GOD. FOR  THOSE  WHO  ARE  DYNAMIC  AND  WALK  IN  POWER, I  AM  THEIR  ALL  POWERFUL  GOD,  CLOTHED  IN  GLORY  UNAPPROACHABLE.    

I  have  bent  My  knee  to  My  Creation, that  all  should  know  Me  even  as  you  are  known  to  Me.  

 For now  we  see  in  a  mirror  dimly,  but  then  face  to  face;  now  I  know  in  part,  but  then  I  will  know  fully  just  as  I  also  have  been  fully  known.  I  Cor. 13:12

THEREFORE  IN  ALL  THINGS  IMITATE  ME  AND  EXTEND  MERCY  WITHOUT  FAIL  TO  THOSE  AROUND  YOU.  THE  SOUL  WHO  PRACTICES  MERCY  SHALL  RECEIVE  GREAT  MERCY  AT  THE  JUDGMENT. THEREFORE,  TREAT OTHERS  AS  YOU  WISH  TO  BE  TREATED  AND  IT  WILL  GO  WELL  WITH  YOU.”

And  the  Scripture  that  came  to  mind  during  all  of  this  message  is:

Psalm  85:9-­‐13 Surely  his  salvation  is  near  to  them  that  fear  him:  that  glory  may  dwell  in  our  land. Mercy  and  truth  have  met  each  other:  justice  and  peace  have  kissed. Truth  is  sprung  out  of  the  earth:  and  justice  has looked  down  from  heaven. For  the  Lord  will  give  goodness:  and  our  earth  shall  yield  her  fruit. Justice  shall  walk  before  him:  and  shall  set  his  steps  in  the  way.

God  bless  you,  Heartdwellers.  Thank  you  for  tuning  in  to  our  channel.


-----
This is an excerpt. For the full text of the message, go to PDF

Source: Heart Dwellers