Wednesday, October 14, 2015

"Believe In Your Dreams" Jesus teaches on our destinies.

                                                        ---

Believe  in  Your  Dreams, October  14,  2015


Belief  is  different  than  trust.

Remember  we  talked  about  trust  a  couple  nights  ago.

Belief  presupposes  a  certain  amount  of  latching  onto  the  dream,  holding  onto  the  future  promises  I  have  given  you.  We  have  recently  talked  about  counteracting  anxiety  with  Trust.   With  trust  it  is  a  matter  of  letting  go  into  My  faithful  arms.

With  belief, you  grasp  what  has  been  revealed  to  you. You  must  keep  a  grip  on  it  and  tend  to  it's  nourishment  like  a  seedling springing  up  from  the  ground.  Belief  is  yet  another  dynamic  joining  Heaven  and  Earth.  Things  have  been  written  about  you.    Assignments,  gifts  and  talents,  destinies,  crowns,  have  been  marked  out  for  you,  many  of  which  have  been  spoken  over you  or  placed  in  your  hearts.  When  I  inspire  a  direction  in  your  life  it  is  so  that  you  will  cling  to  the  'vision'  through  all  the  storms, until  you  reach  your  destination.

Lord, It  seems  a  bit  confusing  to  me.

Belief  is  an  active  thing,  where  trust  is  a  surrendering  of  yourself  and  all  that  pertains  to  you  in  absolute  faith,  that  I  am  in  control  and  will  make  the  best  of  it."

"They  do  in  a  sense  overlap.  I  am  splitting  hairs  here  because  I  want  both dynamics  at  work  in  My  Brides. Each  of  you,  who  have  been  shown  visions  of  how  I  am  going  to  use  you  in  the  future,  have  something  to  work  towards  as  I  lead  you.  Your  active  participation  means  grasping  the  vision  and building  on  it  as  I  lead  you.  And  remember  that  I  do  write  straight  with  crooked  lines.

TRUST  IS  MORE  LIKE  KNOWING,  NO  MATTER  WHAT  HAPPENS,  I  AM  STILL  IN  CONTROL  AND  I  BRING  MIRACLES  OUT  OF  ASHES.TRUST  IS  A  SUSTAINING  POWER  OF  LIFE. BELIEF  IS  A  DREAM  CATCHER...A  MISSION  CATCHER  WHERE  YOU  UNDERSTAND  THAT  YOU  ARE  BEING  PREPARED  FOR  SOMETHING  IN  SPECIFIC.

And  that's  where  I  am  going  with  this.  You, My  Brides,  have  proven  yourselves  faithful  to  My  desires,  My mandates,  My  character.  You  have  been  the  good  ground  where  the  earth  produced  a  hundred  fold.  And  now  that  you  have  been  faithful  in  the  little  things,  I  am  giving  you  greater  things  to  do.  You  may  still  be  in  preparation  for  those  things, but  in  My  eyes they've  been  accomplished  in  Heaven.

FOR  FAR  TOO  MANY  OF  YOU  LIFE  ENDS  IN  HEAVEN.  NOTHING  COULD  BE  MORE  UNTRUE!  EARTH  IS  A  PROVING  GROUND  AND  HEAVEN  IS  NOT  ONLY  A  REWARD, BUT  A  STEP  UP  HIGHER  TO  EMBRACE  EVEN  MORE  RESPONSIBILITY,  MORE  GIFTS,  MORE  MISSIONS.  OH, HOW  WONDERFUL  IT  WILL  BE  FOR  YOU  WHO  HAVE  LEARNED  TO  LOVE  YOUR  BROTHER  AS  YOURSELF! THE  LIMITATIONS  OF  THE  PAST  WILL  BE  REMOVED  AND  A  WHOLE  NEW  WORLD  OF  TOOLS  AND  POSSIBILITIES  WILL  OPEN  UP  TO  ALLOW  YOU  TO  GROW  BEYOND  YOUR  FORMER  CAPABILITIES.

I  want  you  to  adhere,  with  all  your  hearts,  to  the  visions  that  have  been  spoken  over  you.  Do  not  let  your  current  circumstance  on  Earth  box  you  in,  but  hold  to  the  vision  and  know  that  everything  you  need  to  accomplish  what  is  in  your  hearts  will  be  given  you.    Isn't  that  wonderful!!

Indeed  it  is, Lord.    WOW...it's  out  of  this  world.    Oh, why  do  I  have  to  wait? And  how  much  longer?

Whoa, My  Bride...I  am  merely  igniting  new  hope  in  your  heart,  it's  not  quite  time  yet.  The  transition  will  be  a  work  in  itself,  believe  Me.

I  can  only  imagine,  Lord.  

For  instance  in  your  case,  just  because  you  haven't  mastered  the  piano  yet,  doesn't  mean  an  important  part  of  your  destiny  is  not  in  music.  We  are  using  some things  now  in  this  season  that  are  imperative  to  Me.  But  later-­‐enter,  front  and  center,  the  piano  and  your  voice.    If  I  hadn't  told  you  this  you  might  be  tempted  to  forget  about  the  many,  many  promises  you  and  Ezekiel  have  had  about  ministering  in  music.    

But  I  am  reminding  you  so  that  you  will  cling  to  those  in  your  heart-­‐even  as  Mary  kept  things  hidden  in  her  heart,  and  yet  be  able  to  move  forward  in  present  time  with  tasks  unrelated  to  that  mission.  Everything  has  a  time  and  a  season  and  what  I  am  reminding  all  of  you  here  is  that  HEAVEN  IS  JUST  THE BEGINNING.  Understand  that  you  have  lived  a  few  short  years  on this  earth,  perhaps  80  or  90.  In  Heaven,  you  will  live  for  eternity. You  will  see  those  who  are  thousands  of  years  old  and  still  fulfilling  the  desires  of  their  hearts  and  the  very  essence  of what they  were  created  to  do.

I  want  you  to  grasp  this, lest  you  are  lied  to  and  told  there  is  nothing  more  for  you  in  Heaven  but  puffy,  white  clouds  and  worship.  No!  Worship  takes  many,  many  forms,  including  the  arts,  building,  creating,  exploring. Oh, there  is  no  end  to  life  in  Heaven  and  things  you  never  imagined  will  be  done  in  Heaven.
All  for  My  Glory  and  the  Glory of  the  Father  and  the  Spirit.  Yes,  how  exciting,  how  wonderful  the  assignments  yet  to  come!

Of  all  the  attributes  that  most  prepare  you  for  Heaven,  charity  is  the  very  highest.  Charity  allows  you  to  sacrifice,  work  day  and  night,  wait  endlessly,  because  your  love  for  souls  necessitates  it.  Brotherly  love  is  what  is  pumping  from  My  Heart,  and  you  who  are  connected  to  the  vine  are  drinking  in its  sweet  nectar  and  it  is  indeed  preparing  you  for  Heaven.

As  you  master  Brotherly  Love,  your  tasks  and  assignments  will  become  more  and  more  challenging  and  rewarding.  This  is  one  reason  I  stress  it  so  highly  even  now. I  am  preparing  you  for  that  time. But  you  are  also  My  emissaries,  turning  the  hearts  of  My  children  from  hopelessness  and  injury  to  a  bright  future full of  healing  and  new  life.  Oh  yes,  on  this  Earth,  love  for  your  brother  is  the  very  essence  of  your  mission  as  a  Christian.

PEOPLE  CAN  ACCOMPLISH  GREAT  THINGS  ON  THIS  EARTH,  BE  APPLAUDED  AND  HONORED,  BUT  IF  THEY  DIDN'T  LOVE,  THEIR  LIVES  WERE  A  COMPLETE  WASTE.  THIS  IS  HARD  TO  COMPREHEND  IN  YOUR  SOCIETY,  BUT  BECAUSE  LIFE  EVERLASTING  ONLY  BEGINS  AT  THE  FALLING  ASLEEP  OF  YOUR  BODIES,  LOVE  IS  AN  ABSOLUTE  REQUIREMENT  FOR  THE  WORK  OF  HEAVEN.    

YET,  SOMEONE  WHO  HAS  BEEN  BITTER  ALL  THEIR  LIVES,  IF  THEY  REPENT  IN  THEIR  LAST  HOUR  AND  TURN  TO  ME,  I  WILL  TAKE  THEM.    IF  THEY  REFUSE  TO  REPENT  AND  FORGIVE,  THEY  HAVE  MADE  THEIR  OWN  CHOICE. BUT  REST  ASSURED, I  DO  EVERYTHING  IN  MY  POWER  TO  GIVE  THEM  A  VERY  LAST  CHANCE,  AND  FOR  YOUR  ENCOURAGEMENT,  I  SAY,  MANY  DO REPENT.    

LITTLE  IS  KNOWN  OR  UNDERSTOOD  ABOUT  THE  LAST  YEARS,  WEEKS  AND  DAYS  ON  EARTH,  BUT  REST  ASSURED-­‐NURSING  HOMES  AND  SEEMINGLY  IMMOBILIZING  DISEASES  ARE  PART  OF  WHAT  PREPARES  A  SOUL  FOR  THEIR  DEPARTURE.  THINGS  BECOME  CLEAR  TO  THEM,  THINGS  THEY  NEVER  RECOGNIZED  BEFORE,  AND  WITH  MY  LOVE  ACCOMPANYING  THEM,  THEY  GROW  IN  UNDERSTANDING  AND  WISDOM  UNTIL  THEY  ARE  READY.

SO, NOW  I  AM  DRAWING  YOUR  ATTENTION  TO  YOUR  APPROACHING  DEPARTURE. And  while  I  want  you  to  continue  to  serve  and  go  around  doing  good,  just  as  I  did,  I  want  you  also  to  dust  off  the  dreams  hidden  in  your  hearts  and  know  that  soon  you  will  be  accomplishing  them.

I  bless  you  now  with  an  anointing  of  grace  to  strengthen  your  belief  in  the  good  that  has  yet  to  come  to  you.