Thursday, October 8, 2015

Healed of Blindness by Jesus

                                                           ---


Well, precious Heartdwellers, I am back again – at 5:58 am – with a wonderful praise report that we just got from one of our listeners, Natividad. This is what she had to say:
“Wow wee! Praise God! I am a home health nurse. I specialize in hemodialysis. I love Jesus so much and your messages bring me closer to Him every day!
I have a patient who complained yesterday she couldn't see. Everything was just shapes. I asked her if she could see me, we were maybe 2 feet from one another, she said only my shape. It was black. I asked her what color shirt I had on. It was white, she said black.

After I got her on treatment, I sensed her sorrow not being able to see. I asked her if she would like me to pray for healing? She started crying and said yes. So, I followed Jesus formula. Nothing fancy.
I asked her if she believed in Jesus? She said yes.
I asked her if she believed Jesus could heal her? She said yes.
I asked her if she believed Jesus lived in my heart and through me, a vessel, that He would restore her sight?
I asked her if she believed Jesus lived in my heart and through me, a vessel, that He would restore her sight?
She cried and said, yes, yes, yes!

We prayed. After treatment, the doctor sent her to her eye doctor for treatment. And he pretty much wrote her off as a lost cause. I packed my things and left. I knew in my heart she would see again. Before I went to bed last night, my son and I prayed.

I remembered my patient and thanked the Lord for her healing. I was drifting off to sleep and my text message went off. It was my patient praising God....SHE GOT HER SIGHT BACK AND SHE SEES EVEN BETTER THAN she did BEFORE!!”

Isn't this a wonderful testimony! As soon as I heard Jesus talking about healing I knew he was talking to me for my patient! I knew it!
Oh, Praise God! Thank you so much, Natividad, for sharing that! And that’s in the comments section, for anyone who wants to look it up.
Wow! Is the Lord on target or not? I hope it makes you all jealous, so you’ll all get out there and pray for your friends, and maybe even your patients
Just have the faith that the Lord is going to do it! It takes three things for the Lord to make a miracle: a sick person, a believer, equals a miracle.
Hallelujah! Thank You, Lord. Thank You, Lord! Amen.

Source:  Heart Dwellers