Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I Will Restore Your Soul, Jesus is our strength.

                                                    ---


I  Will  Restore  Your  Soul, October  27,  2015

"SUFFERING  MAY  ENDURE  FOR  A  NIGHT  BUT  JOY  COMES IN THE  MORNING. WHAT  YOU  SUFFER  NOW  ON  EARTH  WILL  MOST  CERTAINLY  BRING  YOU  GLORY  IN  HEAVEN.  Although  I  am  well  aware  that  is  not  your  motive.  I  know  how  you  love  Me, Clare,  and  are  willing  to  submit  to  the  trials  I  allow  in  your  life.  They  are  to  strengthen  you, My  Love,  so  that  you  will  not  back  away  from  any  adversity.    

They  are  fires  of  purification  to  prove  your  love  for  Me  is  pure,  fire-tried  silver,  gleaming  and  glancing  over  the  obstacles  in  your  path.    How  I  wish  for  all  of  You, My  People,  to  persevere  under  trial.  I  know  you  feel  like  quitting  sometimes,  but  for  those  of  you  who  do  not,  there  is  a  Victor's  Crown  awaiting  you.

Yes, discouragement  can  set  in  if  you  are  not  very,  very  careful  not  to  receive  the  insinuations  of  the  enemy,  See  the  way  your  God  is?  Harsh,  cruel,  punishing  -­‐not  protecting.  Back  down  from  this  path,  He  will  only  make  you  suffer  more  if  you  continue  to  serve  Him  that  way.  Quit  while  you're  ahead.’ ‘No  matter  how  hard  you  try  to  please  Him  you  always  do  something  wrong,  and  He  punishes  you. It  is  your  fault, after  all, that  your  dog  died-you  still  have  faults  and  sin  in  your  life,  so  He  punishes  you.

The  enemy  will  taunt  you  with  this  and  worse  if  you  let  him.  These  are  his  tools: Dejection  and  Condemnation.  But  little  does  he  see  how  suffering  purifies  a  soul  and  takes  from  him  his  quarry.    If  the  devils  really  understood  how  many  souls  are  saved  every  time  I  allow  trials  in  the  lives  of  My  Faithful  ones,  he  would  quickly  cease  his  operations  over  them.  

Nothing  works  to  his  advantage,  all  turns  to  merit  in  My  hands.  I  know  how  you  are  feeling, Clare,  and I  know  how  weary  you  are,  but  breakthrough  is  coming.  I  am  with  you,  and  all  you  have  to  do  is  give  Me  your  consent  and  cling  to  Me  with  all  your  heart,  your  mind  and  your  strength.  I  will  do  the  rest. I  will  accomplish  it  all,  your  part  is to  hold  onto  Me  and  never  let  Me  go.

I  WANT  ALL  OF  MY  HEART  DWELLERS  TO  RETREAT  TO  MY  HEART  WHEN  THE  WORLD  IS  YET  TOO  HARSH.  COME  AND  BURY  YOURSELF  IN  PRAYER  AND  SUPPLICATION.  LET  ME  ENFOLD  YOU  IN  THE  BLANKET  OF  GRACE,  MADE  JUST  FOR  YOU  TO  RESTORE  YOUR  HEARTS  AND  MINDS.  IN  THIS  PLACE  I  WILL  HEAL. IN  THIS  PLACE  I  WILL  STRENGTHEN,  GIVE  WISDOM,  PERSEVERANCE  AND  MOST  OF  ALL  EXERCISE  YOU  IN  LOVE  AND  SACRIFICE  UNTIL  YOUR  IMAGE  REFLECTS  ME TO  THE  WORLD.    COME  AND  DO  NOT  ALLOW  THE  DEVILS  TO  WEARY  YOU,  RETREAT  INTO  THIS  SAFE  SPACE  WHERE  THERE  IS  HEALING  AND  REST.    

I  HOLD  YOU  TENDERLY  THERE,  MY  LOVES.  I  TEND  TO  YOUR  WOUNDS  AND  RESTORE  YOUR  SOUL.    

COME.

This is an excerpt, please listen to the video or read more at PDF
Source: Heart Dwellers