Thursday, October 22, 2015

"Evil Thrashes At The Door" Prophetic Warning from the Lord

                                                   ---

Evil  Thrashes  Against  the  Door
October  22,  2015


Submission  to  My  will.

When a  soul  listens  to  Me  very  carefully  and  then  is  careful  to  implement  My  will,  I  protect  it  with  all  My  strength.  Whatever  wishes  to  come  against  it  becomes  a  wisp  of  vapor  that  quickly  evaporates,  never  to  be  seen  again.   I will  cause  all  My  glory  to  pass  before  you,  and  no  one  or  no  thing  will  I  allow  to  triumph  over  you.

Because  you  are  My  servant,  faithfully  going  about  My  business,  I  have  protected  you  with  My  Holy  Angels  and  a  hedge  of  fire.  Many  are  the  devices  of  the  wicked,  but  I  will  thwart  them  all,  My  Love. Just  keep  being  faithful  to  Me.  You  have  absolutely  nothing  to  worry  about.  Just  continue  to  lead  this  flock  I  have  entrusted  to  you.  

And  as  He  was  speaking,  I  also  had  a  strong  sense  that  he  was  talking  to  those of  us  who  are  being  submissive  to  His  will  not  just  us.  Not  just  Ezekiel  and  I,  but  ALL  of  you  who  are  really,  really  submitting  to  His  will,  seeking  His  will  and  carrying  out  His  every  wish.

They  are  suffering  confusion  right  now,  not  knowing  which  way  to  go, but  I  will  make  the  path  plain  and  the  way  level.”

Jesus, what are  You  talking  about  right  now? I  mean,  who?

You  My  Love,  You  and  those  you  care  for.  Confusion  is  in  the  air,  go  -­‐stay  -­‐wait  -­‐go  -­‐stay  -­‐wait  -­‐do  I  go  -­‐do  I  stay  -­‐do  I  wait?    You  are  waiting,  you  are  all  waiting,  but  I  am  using  this  time  to  prepare  you  and  gather  into  My  bosom  more  souls  hungry  for  Me,  the  lost,  without  meaning,  direction  or  orientation.  Confusion  has  been  deeply  educated  into  such  as  these  as  part  of  the  plan  to  steal  their  souls  away  from  Me.  

But  I  am  going  to  shake  the  Earth,  shake,  shake,  and  shake  until all  the  ripe  fruit  will  come  tumbling  down  into  My  baskets. Yes,  you  are  all  My  baskets  to  catch  the  fruit  as  it  falls. In  this  time  before  the  Rapture, you  will  all  be  given  ample  opportunity  to  catch  the  fruit  as  it  falls  from  the  tops  of  the  trees.

When  He  said, that  I  saw  our  pear  tree in  the  yard  it’s  way,  way,  way  tall.  It’s  been  allowed  to  grow for  a  very  long  time  without  being  cut  back,  so  now  it  is  so  very  tall  we  can  never  pick  the  fruit.  The  crows  peck  at  the  pears  and  they  fall  to  the  ground.    

Yes, but  I  am  about  to  shake  that tree  and  even  more  will  fall.   All  over  the  world  people  are  ripe  for  answers.    Confusion  reigns  in  their  hearts  because  they  know  the  signs of  the  times  are  perilous  indicators  of  the  end.  Their  elders  have  spoken  of  these  times  and  all  that  has  been  prophesied is  manifesting  in  world  events,  signs  and  wonders.  There  is  barely  a  soul  who's  ignorant.  My  Spirit  has  stirred  all  men  that  something  huge  is  looming.    

Beneath  these  day  to  day  attempts  to  appear  normal  is  deep  unrest  and  the  expectation  that  something  major  is  going  to change.”

But  Lord, hasn't  it  been  this  way  for  decades?

"Yes  in  a  manner  of  speaking  it  would  seem  that  way.  But  forces  have  been  brought  to  bear  and  moved  into  position  slowly, in  order  not  to  spread  mass  alarm. It's  the  moment, Clare; the  moment  before  the  storm,  the  calm  before  the  storm.  Can't  you  feel  it?”

Forgive  me  Lord,  I've  been  feeling  it  for  a very long  time  now.    

That  is  because  I  continue  to  delay  things.  ’Just  one  more  soul  Father,  just  one  more?’ ”

I  saw  Him  looking  up  and  pleading  with  Father  God.

But  all  of  that  is  narrowing  down  to  the  final  moment,  the  very  last  moment  before  it  all  breaks loose. Creation  holds  its  breath  in  eager  expectation.  Things  are  winding  down, Clare. The  window  is  closing,  the  window  of  opportunity  for  mercyit’s  coming  to  a  close.”

I  saw  a  tunnel  of  sorts,  a  very  dark  tunnel. It  began  wide  but  very  quickly  became  more  and  more  narrow.  It  almost  looked  like I  was looking  down  through a  tornado to  the  Earth.

When  it  has  finished, it  breaks  with  the  ground  and  ascends  back  into  the  cloud,  never  to  be  seen  again.

YES  THAT  IS  MY  WINDOW  OF  MERCY  FOR  MANKIND. IT  IS  NARROWING, CLARE,  IT  IS  NARROWING.  THERE  WILL  COME  A  TIME  SHORTLY  WHEN  IT  WILL  LIFT  UP  FROM  THE  GROUND  TAKING  MY  BRIDE  WITH  IT.  THEN  THE  HEAVENS  WILL  BE  SHUT  IN  UTTER  DARKNESS  AND  CHAOS  WILL  REIGN  ON  THIS  EARTH.

CERN HAS  MADE  MUCH  OF  THIS  POSSIBLE.  I  HAVE  LIMITED  THE  ENEMY'S  CONTACT  WITH  THE  EARTH. YES,  I  HAVE  HELD  BACK  THE  HANDS  OF  PERDITION  AS  THE  TIME  FOR  THE  GREAT  SLAUGHTER  IS  COMING.  THE  TIME  WHEN  DIMENSIONS  WILL  CONVERGE  ON  EARTH, BRINGING  WITH  THEM  THOSE  UNCLEAN  ONES  SCATTERED  IN  SPACE. YES, THEY  SHALL  CONVERGE  ON  THE  EARTH  UNTIL  THEY  ARE  NO  MORE.”


Lord  are  you  speaking  of  the  purging  before  the  Millennium  or  after?

Before.  My  heart  is  heavy  tonight, Clare,  very  heavy-­‐because  this  window  of  opportunity  is  truly,  irrevocably  coming  to  a  close.”  

He  began  to  weep,  "AND  MANY  WILL  BE  LOST  CLARE,  MANYTOO,  TOO  MANY.  MY  CHILDREN  THAT  WILL  NEVER  BE  SEEN  AGAIN. THE  HOPE  FOR  THEIR  CONVERSION  IS  COMING  TO  A  CLOSE,  AND  THAT  IS  WHY  I  AM  POURING  FORTH  MY  GIFTS  AS  NEVER  BEFORE  THAT  THEY  WILL  BE  SEEN  AND  BELIEVED.  

This  is  the  hour  of  great  gloom  and  doom  for  mankind,  yet  so  many  will  be  taken  unaware  of  what  has  overtaken  them: confusion  on  every  front,  no  understanding  of  what  is  occurring.  Yet  I  will  have  My  army,  My  soldiers,  that  will  stand  for  Me  in  every  battle.  They  will  lead  the  way  to  salvation  for  those  who  survive  the  initial  onslaught,  and  there  will  be  a  great  Harvest.

But  before  that, terror  will  inhabit  the  very  air  you  breath  and  all  will  be  cast  into  confusion,  except  for  those  of  you  who  have  made  Me  your  priority.  You  will  know  and  understand,  you  will  stand  strong,  shining  a  light  into  the  darkness-­‐the  light  that  will  penetrate  the  hearts  of  all  men,  the  light  of  Truth.    

Many  imitations  will  be  offered  with  false  claims  of  security. Those  who  have  compromised  for  the  pleasures  of  life  will  be  especially  disoriented. They  never  had  an  anchor  in  their  lives,  only  a  thin  veneer  and  appearance  of  being  stable.  They  will  grasp  at  those  things  that  offer  that  stability  back  to  them.  They  will  also  ally  against  Christians  who  will  be  depicted  as  the  true  culprits  and  trouble  makers.  

Anything  for  a  dollar,  anything  for  praise,  anything  for  security.   That  is...anything  but  Me.

WHY  AM  I  TELLING  YOU  THIS?    BECAUSE  IT  IS  EVEN  AT  THE  DOOR,  IT  THRASHES  AND  KICKS  AGAINST  THAT  DOOR  WHICH  I  ALONE  HAVE  THE  KEY  TO.  AND  WHEN  THAT  DOOR  IS  OPEN,  FURY  WILL  COME  FORTH,  FULL  FORCE.  

So, I  say  to  you  now,  make  the  very  best  use  of  the  time  and  gifts  I  am  imparting  during  this  season  the  antechamber  of  evil. Take  and  use  these  gifts,  be  on  the  lookout  for  those  you  can  touch  even  in  the  littlest  ways.  It  may  not  seem  significant  to  you,  but  a  little  spreads  out  to  have  a  large  impact.  You  touch  a  soul  with  a  little  word,  I  water  it  in  their  hearts.  They  in  turn  spread  that  word,  things  are  read  and  listened  to  that  confirm  what  you  have  sown. Your  tiny  word  expands  into  a  truth  that  blankets  a  whole  community  of  interconnected  people.

Do  not  look  for  glory  among  men,  you  will  not  find  it.  Rather  look  for  the  little,  the  small  and  insignificant. I  will  work  though  those things  and  give  the  increase.  Salvation  will  be  wrought. Just  plant  the  seeds  and  give  no  thought  to  your  lack  of  harvest.    That  has  been  the  problem  with  My  people-­‐they  go  out  looking  for  glory  and  come  home  empty  handed  and  disillusioned.  What  they  don't  realize  is  that  I  am  the  Lord  of  increase,  and  water  and  send  others  to  harvest  at  the  appropriate  time.  Just  because  you  don't  get  the  credit  for  a  soul  coming  to  Me,  in  this  world,  does  not  mean  that  your  reward  is  not  stored  up  in  Heaven.    

It  takes  many  to  bring  in  a  soul  and  all  shall  be  rewarded   according  to  their  sacrifices.  So  many  will  be  rewarded  that  no  one  even  recognized.  They  will  be  the  ones  who  cared  not  for  the  glory  or  recognition,  rather  they  poured  out  their  hearts  to  Me  day  after  day,  night  after  night,  without  even  a  sign  from  Me  that  their  prayers  were  being  answered.  They  prayed  in  love  and  contrition  for  the  whole  world, and  I  answered  their  prayers  in  ways  that  will  only  be  seen  in  Heaven.

Now  is the time,  My  People, My  Bride. Make  the  best  use  of  all  that  I  give  you  and  do  not  disdain  the  little  things  done  in  love. I  will  take  it  from  there  and  hope  will  not disappoint.”

Please listen to the video.