Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Sucker Punch Revisited

                                                    ---

The  Sucker  Punch  Revisited, October  8,  2015

...“what  I  want  to  say  to  you  all  is  that  the  devils  will  use [incident on Clare] this  on  you  if  you  let  them.  Don't  go  into  agreement  with  such  things as  this,  come  to  Me  and  discern  if  there  is  any  truth  to  it.

"How  do  you  do  that?  You  get  an  outside  confirmation,  something  you  cannot  choose  or  manipulate  in  any  way  -­‐you  need  a  Rhema,  an  anointed  word....from  ME.

"Clare  was  able  to  recover  and  do  this  message  because  she  had  My  assurance  that  it  was  a  lie  and  she  was  under  attack.  What  if  she  took  the  bait  and  ran  with  it,  crying,  grieving,  totally  messed  up  and  unable  to  function?  These  attacks  are  far  too  common  and  My  People  do  not  know  how  to  handle  them,  so  they  fall  into  depths  of  despair,  thinking  the  false  report  was  My  Spirit  warning  them."

Lord,  I've  had  that  happen  with  my  spouse  or  children.  I’d  get  this  terrible  thought,  ‘They  were  just  killed  in  an  accident.’  Or,  my  bank  account,  ‘You're  hopelessly  overdrawn  -­‐you  made  a  BIG  mistake.’  

"I  CALL  THOSE  SUCKER  PUNCHES  -­‐YOU'VE  JUST  BEEN  KNOCKED  DOWN  AND  HIT  HARD.  THEY  ARE  IMMOBILIZING  AND  UNLESS  YOU  SPOT  THEM  BEFORE  THEY  GET  A  FOOTHOLD,  THEY  KNOCK  YOU  OUT  OF  COMMISSION  UNTIL  YOU  CAN  GET  TO  THE  TRUTH  OF  THE  MATTER.

"SOME  OF  YOU  ARE  TOO  “MATURE”  AND  “INTELLIGENT ”  TO  USE  THE  BIBLE  AS  AN  ORACLE.  YOU  ARE  THE  MOST  LIKELY  TO  GET  MISLED  OR  WITH  NO  LEADING  AT  ALL  FROM  ME, BECAUSE  OF  YOUR  PRIDE.  MANY  OF  YOU  CONTINUE  TO  ASK  FOR  A  WORD  WHEN  I  HAVE  TAUGHT  YOU  HOW  TO  GET  YOUR  OWN  WORD.  MANY  OF  YOU  CONTINUE  TO  LANGUISH  AND  SAY I'M  NOT  SPEAKING  TO  YOU,  YOU  NEVER  HEAR  ME,  OR  WHAT  AM  I  DOING  WRONG  AND  SO  ON.

"May  I  say,  it's  not  what  you  are  doing  wrong,  it’s  what  you  are  NOT  doing.  You're  not  taking  the  initiative  to  seek  a  rhema  from  Me.  Unless  you  become  like  a  little  child...you  cannot  enter  the  Kingdom  of  Heaven.  A  little  child  doesn't  ask  its  parent,  ‘Are  you  sure  it's  ok?  But  isn't  that  fortune  telling?  Are  you  sure  God  will  give  me  the  right  Scripture?  Well,  how  can  God  lead  me  to  the  right  Scripture  with  my  own  hands  when  He's  in  Heaven  and  I'm  down here??’

Hello?  I  LIVE  in  you.

"No,  a  little  child  simply  picks  up  the  book,  prays  like  she's  been  told  to  pray  and  opens  it.  Then,  wonder  of  wonders,  God  picked  the  reading!!  She  had  the  faith  and  the  obedience  to  do  a  very  simple  thing  and  because  of  that  I  was  able  to  instruct  her."

As  an  aside,  I  just  want  to  say  that,  here  the  Lord  is  not  asking  you  to  put  aside  testing  the  spirits.  We  must  ALWAYS  test  the  spirits.  But,  if  you've  been  listening  to  this  channel  consistently, ou've  already  tested  the  spirits.  He  is  asking  you  to  Trust  Him  and  not  be  looking  to  have  all  the  answers  as  to  why  this  works.  You've  already  discerned  Jesus  is  speaking.  Now  it's  time  to  just  trust   Him  and  obey. That’s  what  He  means  in  the  context  of  what  He  said,  not  to  be  questioning  Him.

"SO,  I’M  ASKING  YOU  TO  PUT  DOWN  YOUR  UNIVERSITY  DEGREES  AND  PICK  UP  A  PACIFIER.  IT  WILL  DO  YOU  A  WORLD  OF  GOOD  TO  GET  CLOSER  TO  YOUR  CHILDHOOD.  I  WANT  TO  BE  YOUR  FATHER,  YOUR  COUNSELOR,  YOUR  PRINCE  OF  PEACE,  BUT  YOU  ARE  STILL  TOO  WORLDLY.  THE  INTELLECTUALS  ARE  YOUR  FATHER,  THE  SCHOLARLY  ARE  YOUR  COUNSELORS  AND  YOU  HAVE  NO  PEACE.

"For  those  of  you  who  will  listen  and  act  in  faith,  I  have  some  wonderful  guidance  for  you.  And,  for  the  others  who  are  still  questioning  Me,  I'm  sorry   -­‐you'll  have  to  continue  to  live  in  the  confusion  of  your  own  minds  until  you  figure  out  that  your  way  is  NOT  My  way.  When  you  figure  that  out,  I  will  have  answers  for  you.

"My  children  do  not  be  stubborn.  I  will  instruct  you  and  teach  you  in  the  way you  should  go;  I  will  counsel  you   with  My  eye  upon  you.  Don't  be  like  a  horse  or  mule,  that  has  no  understanding,  that  must  be  held  in  check  by  a  
bit  and  bridle.

I  am,  in  this  moment,  blessing  you  with  a  teachable  spirit  and  Godly  wisdom,  if  you  will  have  it.

My  sheep  hear  My  voice.  Press  in,  I  am  longing  to  speak  with  you.”


This is an excerpt. For the full text of the message, go to PDF