Monday, October 12, 2015

Discouragement & Condemnation Are Afoot, Teaching from Jesus

                                             ---


Discouragement  and  Condemnation  Are  Afoot
October  11,  2015

I  never  expect  more  from  My  Brides  than  they  can  possibly  do. And  with  each  expectation  comes  the  grace  to  bring  it  to  fulfillment.  So  many  of  you  have  been  misled  by  the  enemy.  It  is not  I  who  put  those  burdens  on  your  shoulders,  rather  it  is  a  religious  spirit,  the  spirits  trained  to  make  Pharisees  out  of    believers.    

Did  I  not  say,  They  bind  heavy  burdens  ...grievous  to  be  borne,  and  lay  them  on men's  shoulders;  but  they  themselves  will  not  move  them  with  one  of  their  fingers.’    Matthew  23:4

It  is  not I  who  lay  these  things  on  you. Rather  it  is  voices  from  the  past  brought  up  by  demons,  charging  you  with  crimes  you  never  committed. They  delight to  see  you  fall  under  the  burden.  

My  Children,  if  something  seems  utterly  impossible  to  you,  it  is  either  Me  bringing  forth  a  proposition  to  you,  or  the  enemy  laying  condemnation  on  you.  You  will  know  by  the  fruit.  My  Spirit  is  gentle,  full  of  possibilities,  full  of  hope and  strength  for  the  journey.  The  enemy's  voice  is  overwhelming,  discouraging,  binding  and  hopeless.  If  I  want  you  to  come  up  to  higher  ground, I  will  present  it  to  you  in  such  a  way  that  you  can  receive  it.

BUT  YOU  MUST  BE  CAREFUL  TO HEAR  ME  AND  NOT  THE  INSINUATIONS  OF  THE  ENEMY  TAGGING  ON.  FOR  INSTANCE,  IF  I  WISH  FOR  YOU  TO  CUT  BACK  ON  WORLDLY  ENTERTAINMENTS,  IT  WILL  BEGIN  WITH  THE  OBVIOUS-­‐THINGS  THAT  ARE  UNCLEAN  AND  NOT  WORTHY  OF  YOUR  ATTENTION. YOU  WILL  BEGIN  TO  FEEL  CONVICTION:  THIS  IS  NOT  HEALTHY  OR  PLEASING  TO  GOD.’  AND  YOU  WILL  FEEL  GOOD  ABOUT  TURNING  IT  OFF.  SLOWLY  I  WILL  REPLACE  THOSE  WORLDLY  CONSOLATIONS  WITH  MY  PRESENCE  AND  MY  CONSOLATION.  YOU  WILL  BEGIN  TO  REAP  THE  FRUIT  OF  A  PURE  HEART  FOCUSED  ON  ME,  AND  IT  WILL  BE  SO  SWEET  IT  WILL  TURN  YOUR  HEART  AWAY  FROM  THE  WORLD AS  A  SOURCE  OF  ENTERTAINMENT.  THIS  IS  HOW  I  WORK.

If  you  should  feel  condemnation  and  accusation  such  as  See, there  you  go  again,  drinking  from  impure  waters,  schluffing  off,  watching  programs  when you  should  be  out  witnessing!  You're  going  to  be  left  behind.That  is  obviously  a  religious  spirit  intimidating  you  and  accusing  you  for  watching  innocent  entertainment  at  a  time  where  you  NEED  that  relaxation.

THIS  IS  WHY  YOUR  INTIMATE  FRIENDSHIP  AND  RELATIONSHIP  WITH  ME  IS  SO  IMPORTANT. YOU  COME  TO  KNOW  HOW  I  FEEL  ABOUT  THINGS  PERTAINING  TO  YOU  AND  THE  ENEMY  CANNOT  USE  'RELIGION'  AND  LEGALISMS  ON  YOU  BECAUSE YOU  CAN  SPOT  THEM  A  MILE  AWAY. I  HAVE  BROKEN  YOU  FREE  FROM  THAT,  FROM  YOUR  EXPERIENCES  IN  THE  PAST  YOU  KNOW  WELL  THE  WORKINGS  OF  MEN.

There  is  a  story  from  the  Desert  Fathers  and  the  very  early  church.  There  were  once  two  monks  in  a  boat  crossing  a  large  lake.  The  brother  in  the  rear  was  working  hard  at  the  oars,  while  the  brother  in  the  bow  was  sitting  back  enjoying  the  breeze  and  eating  honey  cakes.    The  monk  in  the  back  began  to  complain  in  his  heart,  Why  am  I  doing  all  this  work  and  he  hasn't  lifted  an  oar  to  help  me??Suddenly  he  saw  angels  descending  and  ascending  on  himself  and  his  brother  monk,  and  the  Lord  spoke  to  saying,  To  one  is  to  work,  to  one  is  to  rest. Both  are  equally  holy  in  My  sight.The  brother  then  continued  to  row  with  even  greater  fervor,  so  delighted  was  his  heart  in  the  Lord  and  what  He  had  chosen  for  him.


This  story  truly  illustrates  that  I  choose  for  each  what  is  appropriate. I  may  choose  resting  for  you  for  months  and  if  you  do  not  understand  it  is  Me,  you  will  be  prone  to  condemnation  and  resentment,  never  really  getting  the  much  needed  recreation  and  rest  but  rather  going  deeper  and  deeper  into  condemnation  and  bitterness.

IT  IS  TRUE  THAT  I  CALL  EACH  OF  YOU  TO  DIFFERENT  SEASONS  AS  I  AM  FORMING  AND  PERFECTING  YOU.  THEREFORE  YOU  SHOULD  NOT  TAKE  ON  WHAT  YOU  THINK  IS  HOLY,  RATHER  TAKE  ON  WHAT  I  AM  LEADING  YOU  TO  DO.  NOR  SHOULD  YOU  HAVE  RESENTMENT  OR  JEALOUSY  SHOULD  I  CALL  YOU  TO  WORK  WHILE  OTHERS  AROUND  YOU  ARE  RESTING.  I  HAVE  SEASONS  FOR  ALL; IT  IS  YOURS  TO  RECOGNIZE  AND  ACCEPT  THEM  IN  DOCILITY.    FIND  YOUR  PLEASURE,  YOUR  HAPPINESS  IN  WHAT  I  GIVE  YOU  TO  DO.    DO  NOT  COMPARE  YOURSELF  WITH  OTHERS  AND  TAKE  ON  ASSIGNMENTS  NOT  GIVEN  TO  YOU.”

Lord,  this  is  where  I  feel  pain.    What  do  I  do  when  people  accuse  me  of  things  I  never  intended, like  never  watching  a  movie,  or  not  listening  to  music? You  never  said  those  things  and yet  they  took  it  to  heart  that  way.  

My  Daughter,  those  reactions  come  from  a  soul  in  a  weakened  state  who  has  suffered from  condemnation,  either  self-­‐imposed  or  given  from  outside  of  them.  They over-­‐react  because  they  are  living  in  constant  condemnation,  real  or  imagined.  This  is  why  we  must  handle  each  soul  so  very  tenderly,  yet  do  not  compromise  on  what  I  am  saying.

As  an  aside  here,  guys,  this  really  correlates  to  what  Lana  was  saying  about  trigger  points,  and  how  the  enemy  is  watching  for  those  trigger  points.  Places  where  people  have  suffered  condemnation  before.

Teach  them  to  listen  very  carefully  and  to  check  with  Me,  to  see  how  that  message  relates  to  them.  I  have  called  all  of  you  to  purity  of  life.    Purity  in  what  you  view with  your  eyes  and your  ears.  To  some, this  will  be  threatening  because  I  have  been  calling  them  to  this  for  a  very  long  time  and  they  are  resisting  Me.  To  others, it  will  be  a  shock  because  they  had  no  idea  these  things  were  offensive  to  Me-­‐they  have  not  been  taught.  To  those  who  are  willing  to  obey  and  please  me,  the  reactions  will  be  fleeting,  but  to  others  who  have  no  intention  of  changing,  you  will  be  accused  of  many  things  you  never  even  thought  of.    

Anyone  who  loves  me  will  obey  my  teaching.  My  Father  will  love  them,  and  we  will  come  to  them  and  make  our  home  with  them.  24    Anyone  who  does  not  love  me  will  not  obey  my  teaching.  These  words  you  hear  are  not  my  own;  they  belong  to  the  Father  who  sent  me."  John  14:23

I  have  explained  to  you  the  fruit  of  admonitions  given  by  Me  or  by  the  devils. You  must  exercise  this  knowledge,  moment  by  moment,  day  by  day  or  you  will  fall  needlessly  into  condemnation  and  bitterness.  There  is  no  replacement  for  personal  one-­‐on-­‐one  time  with  Me.    It  is  your  only  insurance  that  the  path  you  are  on  is  the  right  one.  

I  want  to  return  to  what  I  began  to  say: I  never  call  My  Bride  to  things  far  beyond  her,  things  impossible  for  her  to  do.    The  devils  will  try  to  confuse  you  so  you  will  fail  in  discernment  and  condemn  yourself.    Remember, they  are  all  about  stealing  your  joy  and  your  peace.  Watch  for  the  sucker  punch,  watch  carefully-­‐it  is  their  favorite  form  of  attack.    Also  watch  for  a  slow  almost  imperceptible  drift  into  feeling  badly  about  yourself  to  the  point  where  you  wake  up  feeling  totally  hopeless  and  condemned.    This  is  always  from  the  enemy,  ALWAYS.      Please  stop  falling  for  it.    You  are  losing  your  peace,  going  around  gloomy  and  presenting  the  wrong  impression  of  your  relationship  with  Me  as  if  I  were  a  harsh  task  master.

This  is  what  the  devils  want  you  and  others  to  believe.  ‘You  can't  do  that,  you  shouldn't  have  done  this,  you  are  bad  for  trying  that,  you  know  God  doesn't  approve.’  Do  you  know  that  more  than  two-­‐thirds  of  what  you  hear  about  yourself  is  from  the  enemy,  not  Me??    Well,  that  is  the  truth;  it  is  of  the  enemy  not  Me.   And  you  believe  it.    This  does  two  things  which  should  be  obvious  to  you  that  evil  is  afoot,  it  alienates  us  because  you  hate  who  you  are,  and  it  throws  the  focus  back  on  you  that  you  are  bad. How  can  you  minister  love  to  others  when  you're  beating  yourself  for  your  so-­‐called  bad  behavior?  

You  can't,  that's  the  whole  point  in  their  attack.  Stop  you  dead  in  your  tracks,  cause  you  to  withdraw  and  disappear  from  others.  When  you  do  that, you  are  no  longer  a  threat  to  anyone.  And...no  longer  can  you  touch  others  for  Me.    Oh, do  you  see, My  little  blind  ones?    Open  your  eyes: I  do  not  condemn you. These  are  lies  about  My  character . Don't  believe  them.  

I  admonish  and  encourage  you.  I  get  you  to  look  at  the  prize  and  keep  on  going.  They  get  you  to  look  at  yourself,  the  'failure'  they  say  you  are,  and  cause  you  to  give  up  any  further  attempts  to  grow  in  holiness  or  serve  Me.    They  cause  us  to  drift  apart,  they  cause  you  to  judge  others,  and  they  represent  Me  as  a  cruel  task  master.  Do  not  buy  into  these  lies  about  My  character,  do  not  walk  around  gloomy  and  condemned. This  is  the  fruit  from  listening  to  the  evil  ones.    And  unfortunately, the  evil  ones  find  many  willing  vessels  who  have  also  lived  under  condemnation. So, you  will  hear  these  things  from  those  closest  to  you; mother,  father,  brother,  sister,  pastor,  church  workers.    But  if  your  relationship  is  solid  with  Me, you  will  immediately  recognize  the  enemy's  signature: condemnation  and  accusation.

SO, NOW  I  HAVE  TAUGHT  YOU  WELL; YOU  ARE  WARNED,  ARMED  AND  READY  TO  TAKE  ON  THE  OPPOSITION  WHO  IS  AFOOT  IN  GREAT  NUMBERS  AT  THIS  HOUR.  THEY  ARE  SEEKING  TO  DEMORALIZE  YOU,  LOOKING  FOR  YOUR  HOT SPOTS,  PLACES  THAT  STILL  CARRY  INFECTION  FROM  INJURIES  BORNE  IN  THE  PAST.  OH  YES!  THEY  LOVE  TO  SHOOT  THEIR  POISONED  TIPPED  ARROWS  AND  MAKE  A   DIRECT  HIT  INTO  THAT  STILL INFLAMED  AREA  OF  TENDERNESS.    BE  ON  YOUR  GUARD-­‐THEY  ARE  COMING  TO  YOU  IN  LEGION,  FILLED  WITH  CONDEMNATION  AND  DISCOURAGEMENT.  DO  NOT  LISTEN,  DO  NOT  TAKE  IT  IN-­‐BE  ON  GUARD,  RECOGNIZE  AND  REPEL  THEM.    TAKE  EVERY  THOUGHT  CAPTIVE.  IF  IT  DOES  NOT  ALIGN  WITH  MY  LOVING,  ENCOURAGING  NATURE,  YOU  CAN  BE  SURE  IT  IS  DEMONIC  MASQUERADING  AS  HOLINESS.

NOW  I  HAVE  WARNED  YOU. RISE  UP,  REPEL  AND  TAKE  CAPTIVE.   ENCOURAGE  OTHERS  AROUND  YOU WHO  ARE  UNDER SIMILAR  ATTACK.  TROUBLESHOOT  IT  WITH  THEM,  SHOW  THEM  HOW  I  NEVER  CONDEMN  BUT  ALWAYS  CONVICT.  SHOW  THEM  HOW  I  NEVER  DEMAND  SOMETHING  YOU  ARE  NOT  CAPABLE  OF.  SHOW  THEM  THAT, WHEN  THEY  HEAR  THESE  THINGS  AGAINST  THEMSELVES, IT  IS  NOT  COMING  FROM  A  GODLY  SOURCE.

I  admonish,  I  correct  with  hope  and  encouragement  reaching  forth  My  hand  to  draw  you  up  higher. Defend  My  character  and  love  others  as  I  have  loved  you.

Go  forth  now,  well  equipped. I  bless  you  with  Courage  and  Clarity  of Understanding  to  turn  men's  hearts  towards  Me.





This an excerpt , Please listen to the video for the full message or go to the PDF
Source: Heart Dwellers