Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Death of Our Beloved Dog, Bruno

                                                  ----


Death  of  Our  Beloved  Dog, October  26,  2015


Well,  dear  Family,  today  is  kind  of  a  sad  occasion  for  us.  We  lost  our  beloved  dog,  Bruno.  He  was  very,  very  sick  yesterday  before  he  passed  this  morning  that’s  kind  of  why  I  didn’t  get  around  to  posting  a  message  yesterday.

The  Lord  bless  you,  Family,  and  thanks  for  your  prayers, because  I  know  you  have  been  praying  for  us  I  can  feel  it.  We  really  appreciate  it.  

When  I  came  into  prayer...actually  I  was  having  a hard  time Getting into  prayer,  I  couldn’t  get  into  prayer  at  all  last  night,  because  I  could  feel  what  was  coming.  It’s  funny,  because  I’d  asked  the  Lord  about  if  he  was  going  to  recover  and  I  got  “Joy”  in  the  Bible  Promises.  I  thought,  ‘Well,  that  sounds  good.’  I  realized  that  the  Lord  was  talking  about  the   Rapture and  that  we  would  see  Bruno  again.  That  was  hard  really  hard.  Anyway,  it’s  been  hard  for  me  to  get  into  prayer. Getting  quiet  and  calm  brings  me  closer  to  the  pain. Deep,  deep  pain.    But  after  several  attempts  and  some  'nesting'  behavior… running  around  doing  laundry  and  other  busy  work,  I  was  finally able  to  enter  into  His  rest.    

Jesus  was  there  immediately,  holding  me  and  resting  my  head  over  His  heart.  I  was  waiting  for  a  message  for  you  all,  because  I  didn’t  want  to  disappoint  you  two days  in  a  row.

He  said,  "I  want  to  speak  to  you  about  'death.'

"THERE  IS  A  TIME  AND  A  SEASON  FOR  EVERYONE  AND  EVERYTHING.   DEATH  OF  THE  BODY  DOES  NOT  SEPARATE  YOU  FROM  YOUR  LOVED  ONE.  FOR  IN  THE  SPIRIT  YOU  ARE  STILL VERY CONNECTED.  

My  Love, I  want  you  to  understand  that  nothing  you  suffer  is  in  vain.  There  is  an  appointed  time  for  all  creatures.  This  was  his  time  and  now  you  need  to  let  go.  I  know  your  heart  is  bursting  in  pain,  but  understand  in  the  economy  of  salvation  there  is  much  merit  in  your  suffering.  There  are  those  who  are  benefiting  from  your  pain.

Oh, this  is  so  overlooked  by  My  People.    REALLY, MY  PEOPLE,  IS  THERE  ANYTHING  YOU  DO  THAT  DOES  NOT  A  HAVE  A  PURPOSE?    DO  YOU  REALLY  BELIEVE  THAT  SUFFERING  IS  IN  VAIN?    DO  YOU  REALLY  BELIEVE  THAT I  WASTE  EVEN  ONE  TEAR  FROM  YOUR  EYE?    DOES  THAT  SOUND  LIKE  MY  CHARACTER?

NO,  IT  DOESN'T,  BECAUSE  IT  IS  NOT.    DOES  NOT  YOUR  LIFE  AND  EVERYTHING  IN  IT  HAVE  SIGNIFICANCE  TO  ME?      I  TELL  YOU  IT  DOES.    I  AM  NOT  SOME  STERILE  GOD  THAT  SAYS,  "OK  YOUR  DOG  IS  DEAD,  GET  OVER  IT."    OR    "HER  DOG  IS  DEAD,  SHE'LL  SEE  HIM  AGAIN  THOUGH."  AND  LET  IT  GO  AT  THAT.

No,  I  hurt  with  you  and  as  you  offer  that  pain  to  Me, I  turn  it  into  opportunities  and  movements  of  grace  to  call  others  into  My  Kingdom.    Nothing  is  accomplished  without  suffering  and  sacrifice.  Nothing.  Consider  Jim  Elliot  and  his  companions  (the  book  Gates  of  Splendor).    

The  natives  killed  the  men,  and  the  wives  went  back  to  those  very  same  people  who  killed  their  husbands,  and  brought  them  the  Gospel.    Five men  died,  and  a  whole  tribe  came  to  Me  and  is  still  to  this  day  bearing  fruit  even  around  the  world.    Do  you  understand? I  use  the  suffering  of  others,  be  it  sickness,  death  or  martyrdom. The  blood  of  the  martyrs  is  the  seed  of  the  church,  and  conversion  follows  on  the  heels  of  it.  

When  I  said  take  up  your  cross  and  follow  Me,  did  I  say  also,  OK, you  carried  it,  now  lay  it  down  and  keep  going?No, I  expect  you  to  follow  Me  even  unto  death.    Yes, this  is  a  big  offering  but  nothing  else  will  do. A complete and  total  relinquishing  of  your  life  is  what  I  call  you  to, Beloved.  

And  then, just  as  I  abolished  the  barrier  between  men  and  God,  and  wrought  salvation  for  all,  you  by  your  sacrifice  fuel  the  spreading  of  the  Gospel-­‐even  the  bending  of  hardened  hearts  that  will  not  come  to  Me  until  they  are  dying.  Some  souls  are  very  stubborn  and  hardened  against  Me,  but  I  hold  out  hope  for  the  end,  those  last  moments  when  perhaps  they  will  see  themselves  as  I  see  them,  and  feel  the  love  that  I  have  for  themand  repent.    

Although  not  all  are  given  this  opportunity,  it  is  not  something  to  be  presumed  upon  by  anyone.    There  are  many  that  did  not  receive  this  final  opportunity  because  I  had  visited  them  over  and  over  again  and  each  time  they  pushed  Me  away. They  chose  evil  over  good.

What  I  want  to  say  is  that  much  has  been  accomplished  by  the  sacrifice  of  your  dog. You  all  suffered,  I  collected  every  tear  and  applied  it  to  the  most  wretched  of  souls  to  bring  them  to  their  senses.    Yes,  I  waste  nothing.    Life  is  precious,  when  I  give  it  and  when  I  take  it. It  is precious.

Yet  as  you  can  see  he  is  in  Heaven  with  Me,  barking,  wagging his  tail  and  telling  you  you're  coming  home  soon. A  little  while  after  he  passed  I'd  close  my  eyes  and  he  would  be  plainly  before  me  barking his  head  off and  wagging  his  tail  and  talking  to  me,  like  he  loves  to  do.

Ezekiel  saw  Bruno  with  a  hammer  in  his  mouth,  running  up to Jesus, who  was  working  putting  finishing  touches  on  my  dwelling.

"Oh  Death, where  is  your  sting?

You  see  and  you  know,  you  will  be  together  again  soon.   Bruno  did  his  job,  and  you  are  finishing  yours,  because  I  am  coming  for  you. You  will  all  be  reunited,  and  what  a  joyous  occasion  that  will  be!

I  know  My  Love,  I  know  your  heart  is  heavy. This  will  pass.  And  I  have  used  this  as  a  fast  offering  of  great  magnitude. Even  though  it  didn't  require  your  martyrdom,  it  was  a  martyrdom  of  sorts,  a  white  martyrdom.    Pick  up  your  cross  and  follow  Me... right  down  to  the  end.

I  waste  nothing.