Saturday, October 31, 2015

Distractions Exhaustion The Rapture

                                               ----


Distractions  and  Exhaustion  &  Rapture
October  31,  2015


This  is  a  season  of  distraction  into  frivolous  and worldly pursuits  and  as  the  Rapture  draws  nearer,  it  becomes  much  more  dangerous  to  let  your  mind  stray.

My  Brides,  keep  your  eyes  on  the  prize,  keep  your  eyes on  Me. Don't  allow  the  enemy  to  barrage  you  with  distractions  and  pull  you  off  task. You  are  far  too  dangerous  to  him  and  he  is  seeking  to  disarm  you  through  distractions  and  social  obligations  that  have  no  bearing  on  holiness.  If  you  follow  after  these  things, it  becomes  a  matter  of  What  shall  I  wear? What  shall  we  eat? Where  shall  we  meet? How  can  I  make  it  festive? Who  should  I  invite? What  should  I  tell  them  to  wear.  On  and  on  and on  -­‐ad  infinitum.    

While  you  pursue  all  these  foolish  things,  I  am  left  to  languish  without  the  company  of  My  Most  Beloved  Bride.    I  need  your  attentions  now  more  than  ever.    The  world  is  still  progressing into  the  Tribulation, and  the  Rapture  is  still  on  the  horizon.    Do  you  want  to  be  caught  unaware  and  perhaps  be  drawn  so  far  from  Me  that  your  lamp  goes  out?

Every  year  I  go  through  this  season  of  distraction  with  My  Beloved.  Every  year  Satan  plans  attacks  against  the  Body  that  they  are  not  watching  for,  because  of  their  own  distractions.  What  you  have  gone  through,  My  Love,  in  these  last  few  days is  but  a  microcosm  of  what  My  whole entire  Body  is  going  through.  And  I  need  you  to  share  your  battles  of  late  with  them."

MY  BRIDES,  THIS  IS  A SEASON  WHEN  THE  ENEMY  USES  YOUR  BUSY  WORK  AND  SOCIAL  OBLIGATIONS  TO  DRAW  YOU  WAY,  WAY  OFF  COURSE.   HE  PLANS  STRATEGIC  ATTACKS  AT  THIS  TIME  OF  THE  YEAR, BECAUSE  HE  KNOWS  YOU  WON'T  BE  VIGILANT.    MANY,  MANY  EVIL  THINGS  BEGIN  WHEN  YOUR  ATTENTIONS  ARE  ON  OTHER  THINGS.  BUT  THE  WORST  DAMAGE  IS  DONE  TO  OUR RELATIONSHIP, AND  YOUR  LAMPS  BECOME  PERILOUSLY  EMPTY  ON  THE  VERGE  OF  GOING  OUT.  PLEASE,  REFUSE  THE  INVITATION  TO  RELENTLESSLY  PURSUE  THE  THINGS  OF  THIS WORLD.    

Put  Me  in  number  one  position  in  your  priorities  and  with  the  time  left  over,  take  care  of  the  basics,  for  you  know  not  the  hour  when  I  will  come.”

Listen to the video or read more here
Source:  Heart Dwellers