Wednesday, October 28, 2015

"Time Is Short, Some of You ARE Ready, " Jesus admonishes

                                                        ---

Time  is  Short,  Some  Are  Prepared
 October  28,  2015

The  Lord  bless  you  Heartdwellers.  Today  the  Lord  had  a  really  encouraging  message.  It  starts  out  a  little  bit  with  an  admonition,  but  all  in  all  its  encouraging.  The  Lord  is  talking  about  time  being  short.

"Time  is  very  short, dearly  loved  ones.  I  am  still  coming  to  get  you  soon  and  some  of  you  are  still  not  prepared.  I  have  spoken  over  and  over again  about  what  you  must  do.  Especially  avoid  sexual  immorality.  Do  you  understand,  it  is  a  sin,  it  will  take  your  soul  to  Hell.  You  must  break  with  sin.  What  you  have been  taught  in  the  world  is  in  error  and  conditioning  you  for  the  fires  of  Hell.  Do you  think  I  say  that  lightly?  I  do  not.  Your  consciences  are  NOT  properly  formed.  Sleeping  with  someone  other  than  your  wife  or  husband  is  a  sin,  and  some  of  you  keep  on  sinning.  Please,  stop  this  behavior. Please  get  serious  with  Me. If  you  truly  Love  Me,  you  will  obey  Me.    Break  with  sin,  now.    Do  not  put  off another  day.

Yes,  I  am  coming  soon. Some  of  you  are  ready,  in  fact  some  are  more  than  ready  and  you  are  forming  others  in  the  right  way to  go.    Well  done!  I  say  to  you.  It  has  cost  you  dearly,  but  you  have  been  firmly  established  in  righteousness  and  others  are  following  your  example.    Continue  on  and  remain  vigilant,  you  will  not  be  totally  safe  until  I  take  you  Home  with  Me.    Lead  others,  impart  to  them  what  I  have  imparted  to  you. They  are  watching  you,  they  are  following  you,  and  you  are  bringing  forth  fruit  for  the  Kingdom.    I  will  soon  say  to  you,  "Well  done.    Enter  into  your  Master's  joy!"

Others  among  you  have  finally  broken  free from  the  love  of  money  and  man.  You  have  grown  to  despise  this  world  and  I  am  preparing  you  for  Heaven  as  well.  Do  not  think  the  changes  in  your  character  are  not  noticed.  They  are,  especially  by  your  relatives. Yes, they  see  the  changes  and  they  wonder, Perhaps  they  are  right  about  God  in  their  lives,  after  all.Yes,  your  light  is  shining  and  drawing  all  men  to  Me.  Well  done.  Continue  in  your  good  resolve  and  do  not  allow  yourself  to  slide  backwards. There  is  little  time  left,  hold  onto  the  good,  continue  to  weed  the  garden  of  your  heart. There  is  a  great  reward  awaiting  you  in  My  Kingdom.

Some  of  you  lie  in  your  sick  beds,  burning  with  love  for  Me  and  for  mankind.  Yet  day  after  day  you sorrow because  you long  to  take  a  more  active  role  in  the  salvation  of  souls.  There  is  no  more  active  role  than  to  pray.  You  are  at  the  center  of  the  wheel, and  as  such, reach  out  to  the  whole  world  through  the  spokes,  all  the  way  to  the  rim.  If  you  were  on  the  rim,  as  those  in  the  field,  you  could  not  influence  all  as  you  do  from  the  center.  Could  there  be  a  more  sublime  place?  No,  there  is  no  place  as  sublime  as  intercession. Your  prayers  direct  the  course  of  history.    

To  you  I  say,  your  heavenly rewards  are  beyond  imagining.  Your  selfless  devotion  to  Me  and  My  needs  have  made you  My  Friend  and  My  Bride.  Do  not  allow  the  enemy  to  efface  you  by  saying  that  you  are sick  and  therefore  worthless.  Understand, I  knew  all  about  this  sickness  and  its  timing  before  you  were  born  and  I  knew  you  would  be  standing  in  the  gap  with  Me  interceding  for  these  souls.  You  are  highly  honored  by  Me,  yet  despised  and  looked  down  upon  by  men.

And  to  all  of  My  ministers,  I  say,  yield  to  the  fire  that  is  coming.  Yes,  I  am  pouring  fire  on  My  People,  they  will  be  My  witnesses  throughout  the  whole  world.    Receive  the  fire,  bask in  the  fire,  keep  fanning  the  flames  and  let  your  light  shine  that  all  man  may  see  the  reflection  of  My  glory  upon  you.  

The  enemy  will  try  to  beset  you  with  discouragement  to  cause  the  flames  to  go  out,  but  you  are  to  persevere  and  continue  to  be  a  reflection  of  My  glory  to  the  whole  world.  Littleness  is  your  strength,  littleness  draws  the  hurting,  displaced  and  most  needy  ones  to  you.  They  have  long  abandoned  the  company  of the  rich  and  famous who  have  looked  down  upon  them,  yet  are  still  searching  for  fellowship  among  those  who  are  in  love  with  Me  and  not  themselves.

This  ministry  is  essential  to  My  Body  and  many,  many  will  be  last, even  though  they  and  their  friends  considered  themselves  first.  Do  not  regard  your  littleness  with  scorn  and  contempt, for  it  is  through  your  weakness  that  My  Power  is  Perfected.

All  of  you,  at  the  end  of  the  day,  come  into  My  arms  where  your  soul  will  find  rest.  I  am  forever  waiting  for  that  moment  when  I may  impart  some  grace  to  you.  There  is  never  a  moment  in the  day  when  I  am  not  thinking  of  you  and  looking  forward  to  our  time  together.

Come  to  Me!