Saturday, May 11, 2013

Confirmation on the Vision of the Destruction of America & Canada

 

Judgment in America could no longer be stayed by God, But  because of His love and mercy, He is pleading that we repent and turn away from our wicked ways, and be saved from the lake of fire in eternity.

From a vision through  Matthew Stephen, Mountain Prophecies, Book 12, Chapter 43.
___________________ 

VMI- URGENT # 5                                                            PENDING JUDGMENT
I was driving back from Spokane to my house in the Mountains, as I was driving back, I was worshiping the Lord Jesus. I began to cry before Papa, because the Lord placed a special person on my heart whom I love dearly. As I lifted that person up unto the Lord, I desired the best for that person, I began to cry more. I told Papa God how much I love your Son, Jesus. All I could say was, I love you so much Lord God Almighty. Then as I was driving along, a song I liked, by James Taylor, popped into my head. so, I began to sing it. The lyrics go like, "I've seen fire and I've seen rain, I've seen sunny days I thought would never end, I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend," and the song goes on.
So, I got home and the fireplace was going, I took my guitar and just worshipped for two hours trying to have a breakthrough. It was a sweet time of worship unto the King. Then I took my Bible, I opened it and fell on my face before the Lord God, I was in major battle. I got up and went into the kitchen to prepare to break bread . I came back to my special place and fell face down. All I could do was weep as He purified my heart and Papa God melted my heart after two hours of crying before the Lord.
I was very weak I went to get up and by this time I was tired, so I said Lord I am going to bed, I had my computer on and I went over to turn it off and the Lord said no, I want to speak to you, I want you to write. So I took my Bible, and I had it open to one of the Old Testament prophets books. I fell back down on my face and wept more. Needless to say I woke up quickly, the Lord God had my attention.
The Lord said remember my son, I given my Angel charge over you, For what I am about to tell you, the time has now come, it is the appointed time. I looked at the clock at that moment it was 12:21 A.M. and the room got very bright and I looked and saw a man in white linen holding a sword. As I looked behind him, I could see a large body of water. Just then the angel of the Lord pointed with His hand, and there appeared before me the United States of America. I saw four huge Angels one standing on the West Coast, East Coast, the Great Lakes and the Gulf Coast, They had these huge swords in their hands, they held them out to each other touching the tips of all four swords together. Then they pulled back and held up their swords in the air, just then, I heard the voice of the Lord say,
son of man prophesy against the holy places and to the land of America. The Lord God said tell America I am against her, at that moment I saw the righteous and the wicked running, all over America.. I said Lord why are they running? " He said for they are running to hide from my Judgment," Just then I looked again and I saw the man in white linen, raise up his sword with two hands I saw His waist, there was a gold band around Him. He swung His sword in a 360 degree wave. Then He flew up in the Air and there where lightning bolts that came out from His face. I looked again at his face, it looked like lightning, then He stuck His sword down into the middle of the White House, and it just blew apart, like it was no longer needed, the president was struck. I saw another 911 rise up that was seven times greater, and military troops were blocking all roads,
At that moment the Angel on the West Coast turned to face the Pacific Ocean, I saw four demon spirits rise up, the angel of the Lord commanded, you must let go of the sea, the demons yell out two times no, no. Just then the Holy Angel of God Almighty, took His sword and struck the Pacific Ocean. Then the sea rose up hundreds of feet in the air, the demons screamed out and the Angel of the Lord struck them and they disappeared. The sea was rapidly coming towards the west coast and went towards many other countries.
Then I looked at the Angel that struck the sea, and I wept, and said, the souls of men, is there not another way? The Lord God said, my son they would not repent of their wicked ways. I said Lord what about the righteous, He said I have told them to get out, and many did not listen, many of them love their homes and their lifestyle more then Me. They wanted all the comforts just like the world and when I warned them they kept going their simple way, they want to take their wealth with them, but they refuse to give it up for me. Just like Lot and all the children of Israel all they own will be required of them. They all died and only Lot and his two daughters came out alive, with just the clothes on their backs, this my son, is how it will be for many.
Just then I looked at the Angel standing over by the Great Lakes ,He pointed over to me, He said you must strike the Great Lakes and tell them to repent, the time is at hand and the time is running out, you must hurry. I fell down again and wept , I became so weak ,I just trembled, I heard this voice say my son, I love you, I know your heart but you must rise up .Then this hand touched me and stood me up, but I fell back down and wept more, I cried out, Lord God Almighty please save these people. My son stand up, I will be with you, you must warn these people, I wept more and said Lord I am incapable and I am nobody, who am I, Lord that you should call upon me. Rise up, very well Lord, I will obey even to the point of death., I love you so much.
Just then the Angel I saw at first with the gold band around His waist pointed up in the air. There were four Angels flying down out of heaven, they had their swords extended out in front of them. The first Angel struck the earth and America just quaked, the second struck this huge massive oil/gas tank and fires started up all over the country, the third struck the air and thousands of tornadoes started up all over the country at the same time. There were droughts and floods all over, all the crops were destroyed, and millions of homes were wiped out. The fourth one struck all the government buildings, and the whole economic wealth fell to the ground and burned up, and many politicians fell over and died. I saw the Military get attacked and the Pacific fleet get hit.
Then the Angel at the Gulf Coast said to me, come closer, tell the people at the Gulf Coast and Louisiana that it will be ten time worse than Katrina, and then the Angel struck the Gulf Coast and people were being suck out to sea, everyone that lives there. As I looked to the East Coast I saw the Angel strike the sea just then twelve eroding hurricanes appeared up and down the East Coast and the coast line dropped off into the Atlantic Ocean from twenty miles to sixty miles inland .
The Lord God Almighty said disaster has come upon the whole land. Oh America, you have refused to love the truth, therefore the Lord God Almighty has sent forth a decree of judgment upon you America. For the sins of America has reached the heavens. Woe, Woe, unto you America because you have not Repented , I will not hold back my Judgment, any longer. This is the hour, the time has come. You America have shed innocent blood and now, even now, I have sent my death Angel upon you, I have given my command Oh Angel of my Judgment go descend upon her, bring upon her all the innocent blood that she has slain. Tell America , I will not turn back my Judgment. Then this vision ended. Around 4:30 A.M. I saw many other things, but that is it for now, the vision came to a end.
VERY IMPORTANT !
I asked the Lord to confirm this in His word since this all stared at 12:21 A.M. He showed me Ezekiel chapter 21. It is very important that all those who read this vision, read this scripture . EZK. 21, Babylon, God's sword of Judgment . This passage was one of the 200 scriptures given to me on Nov. 20,1993 with the map of the coming destruction of America
On Feb.9, 2008 I went to bed and Papa God woke me up at 2:22 A.M. that night He spoke to me about many things and many chapters of His Holy Word and this same Chapter of Ezk 21 came up that night, also. He showed me about eight other letters He wanted me to write. This vision happens to be one of these letters. But the vision happened on Feb.21,2008      Read :Isaiah 3
"Repent now, take heed, for I am the Lord God, Fear not, I am the Lord, I shall not be mocked"
Special Note : I just got back Jan. 21,2008 from a Ministry road trip ,The West Coast I-5 trip and took my Cedar Staff and struck the Pacific Ocean ,all three State Capitols CA. OR. WA. and saw many power things happen, I will be releasing a letter about that later.
His Servant                                                                                                                                             Feb 21, 2008
Matthew Stephen                                                                                                                                    VMI - Publishers

Matthew Stephen
P.O. Box 518 Newport, WA. 99156
Office Ph : (509) 447-2787
mailto:watchman2012@gmail.com
mailto:watchman2012@hotmail.com
http://www.propheticwatchmanvine.com/vineintr.htm

MY DEAR ONES, FOLLOWING, YOU WILL SEE THE MAP OF DESTRUCTION,  WHICH OUR FATHER, YAHWEH, GAVE TO ME ON MARCH 01, 2008!  OH, DREADFUL, INDEED!
AT THIS LATE HOUR, OUR FATHER IS NOT GIVING UP ON US! HE IS STILL PLEADING!  AND, I AM NOT GIVING UP ON YOU IN THESE NATIONS OF THE USA AND CANADA!  MAY WE ALL WORK TOGETHER TO HELP SAVE MANY FROM A CERTAIN DEATH, FROM A GREAT AND TERRIBLE DESTRUCTION! AND FROM THE FLAMES OF HELL!  A GREAT WORK NEEDS TO BE DONE!  NOT MUCH TIME, BUT ANY AND ALL OF US CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR OUR GOD AND FOR HIS PEOPLE, IF WE WILL BUT PUT FORTH THE EFFORT!
SENDING YOU MUCH LOVE AND HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!
JESUS IS OUR LIFELINE!  HE IS OUR ONLY WAY!
YOUR SIS,
LINDA NEWKIRK
http://www.prophecies.org
E-mail: lnewkirk_46@msn.com
P.O. Box 17277,
North Little Rock, AR, 72117, USA