Tuesday, May 24, 2016

WARNING! Mark of the Beast - Many Will Receive "In Error"



                                          
Many will  receive the mark of the beast in error.

People will know the mark of the beast. But because they're going to believe  a lie, they are going to make a mistake.

John MacArthur, an apostate preacher,  was telling people that they could receive the mark because we have to buy and sell and God will forgive you. He knows you have to eat. HE's TELLING A LIE: You can't ask  for God's forgiveness.

But this is what the Bible says:

Revelation 14:9-11

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
 I do not put my faith in the  things that I hear from men or the things that I hear from my own spirit unless they line up with the Word of God. And Church are cautioning you now. Do not hold any man or woman in such a high esteem, but if you would believe something they say,  if it is in direct contradiction to the Bible to what God says. That is our standard, that is our measurement for truth so we need to first of all be familiar within ourselves, we need to know it. And then we need to measure everything.

 I hope and pray that if you listen to my videos, you take what you heard of the Lord,  don't just take it at face value, If you listen to others' video, do the same and make sure it lines up with God. If it does not,don't receive it we do not want to make that error of a lie like Eve did.But this is what the Holy Spirit showed me that many are going to do that.

Know the truth, I believe that you will stand firm. I believe that you will not be led into deception receiving that mark, your family members, your friends. your co-workers. They may not know the truth. I encourage you to tell the people the truth. Tell them what the Bible says, tell them the Word of God cautions about the mark of the beast, what the Bible says what happens if you receive it.

Never to elevate what any man says, what any serpent hisses out of their mouth, any lie. Maybe it's easy to believe what makes life easier  but I'm here to tell you that it would be better that you had you head cut off and you die physical death and then  go on to eternal life than have a short brief time of hell on earth, then go on to an eternal punishment that you would be burning in hell with the beast and the false prophet and facing the same judgement they face.

A friend of mine,  a couple years ago,  had been given a dream she shared with me. I don't think she understood why the people were so upset. I thought I would give her a glimpse of what  the life would look like for people when they received that mark when they realized that especially Christians. But these people are trying to kill themselves, they're trying to drown. The Bible talks about one of the hallmarks is that people will seek death and they will not  be able to find it, will elude them. I believe that because there's something in the mark of the beast that will prevent them from dying. Check out  LA Marzulli, he has done a lot of studies in this highly recommend this. (see link below)

Anyway, she was talking to this one man,take his gun and shoot me. He said you can have my money, my life and everything, and behind my friends said just ask him to forgive you.

People were like completely without hope because I believe they received that mark and realized they were duped. Don't receive that mark. It is not something you can repent on. It is not something that you can turn around and say I shouldn't have done that. Lord, forgive me. ONCE IT'S DONE, IT'S DONE. There's no turning back, just like Eve.

So take this message to heart and share this truth to everybody you know and loved.

It is always my prayer that we will all continue to keep our lamps burning bright when we meet with Jesus. God bless you!


Check this out LA Marzulli