Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Lord Warns People who Commit Adultery


photo credit:  Psychology Today

(As the Lord was warning, a fierce blazing fire sparked from His eyes)

JESUS: THERE ARE SO MANY ADULTERERS ON THE EARTH. THERE ARE EVEN ADULTERERS WITHIN MY HOUSE, THE CHURCH. AND WITHIN THE PRAYER HOUSES ARE INFESTED WITH ADULTERY. HOW COULD COMMITTING ADULTERY AND ADULTERERS BE INFESTING IN THE CHURCH? THE DEACONS AND LAYMEN COMMIT FILTHY ACTS. THE ACT OF ADULTERY.... NOT ONLY THAT, EVEN MY SERVANTS ARE COMMITTING ADULTERY WITHOUT CONVICTION. THEY ARE SHOWING EXTREME CASES OF CORRUPTION.

PASTOR KIM: I replied to the LORD, “Father, what should I do, what should I do?” But I still have to use those corrupted servants. When I think about the weak church members, how they will be the hurt when they find out the truth about their pastor, My heart hurts.

JESUS: Even though I want to now judge those pastors, I am waiting for them to repent. Listen to Me pastors who are committing adultery! Repent! If you do not repent, you will not be able to survive on the day of judgment! If you do not repent, I will throw you into the pit of fire! Now Pastor Yong Doo Kim, listen to Me very carefully. When you write the next book, you must emphasize on this sin once more. You must write the actual state of Korean pastors as you plainly uncover them. The servants who read and repent will come alive, but the servants who do not hearken to Me even after reading this book will not avoid judgment. I will not let them get away with it!

PASTOR KIM: The Lord showed me an actual household of a particular pastor. This pastor looked like he was in his 40’s. For several years, he had a secret affair with one of the women from his church’s congregation. But within that church, no one knew about his affair with this woman. 

From the outside, he looked very calm and meek. This pastor loved his children very much. He looked so faithful to his family. He even looked like he loved and cherished his wife very much. But after a few years into the affair, his true color was revealed and all the congregation found out about his affair.The pastor denied and got so angry that he ended up beating up his wife. His wife was endlessly and violently assaulted by the pastor. In the end, she suffered such mental stress that she ran away from home. She became slightly mad and she committed suicide by hanging herself. From the moment she had committed suicide, her soul is tormented in hell. In the hell fires, her soul screamed out loudly stating, “Lord! It is unfair!! Oh, I am so furious! I am so furious!!!” She was jumping up and down as she was screaming in a loud voice.

As the Lord sadly cried and said, “My beloved daughter! Why are you here? Oh~ My beloved daughter!” He was crying with her as He was watching her. In a loud and resonant voice, He spoke. The voice was frightening. “Unless the servant that has shocked my beloved daughter, leading her to insanity, and making her commit suicide fiercely repents with a contrite heart, I will never forgive him!” THE LORD ALSO GREATLY REBUKED PASTORS WHO HAVE DIVORCED AND REMARRIED SO EASILY WITHOUT ANY GUILTY CONSCIENCE. THE LORD WAS FILLED WITH WRATH AT HOW SUCH PASTORS WERE NOT CONVICTED.

THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL WHERE MY CORRUPTED SERVANTS GO. THIS PLACE IN HELL IS LOCATED IN THE DEEPER PARTS OF HELL. WHEN THEY ARRIVE, EVEN IF THEY HAVE REGRETTED FOR WHAT THEY HAD DONE, IT WILL BE TOO LATE. I HAVE GIVEN THEM MANY CHANCES TO REPENT, BUT THEY DID NOT REPENT. The servants who do not repent, I will throw them into the very depth of hell. The place has darkness and punishment. They can never come out. My servant Pastor Yong Doo Kim, I have seized this female servant’s lips. Tell Joseph to witness who has seized the lips of this female servant. I want to show you.

Pastor Kim: My beloved Jesus, why do I have to visit hell daily?

Jesus: Why, is it hard?

Pastor Kim: No, but even though it is a little difficult to visit hell daily, it is worthwhile.

Jesus: Even though it is painful, you will have to endure even more because I will take you to the deeper parts of hell. Are you not the one I have chosen to expose what hell is about? I still have many more things to show you.

Pastor Kim: Lord! Within the Lord’s Church, there are so many people you could take to hell. Please take those people to hell as well!

Jesus: No. All of them are My beloved bride. Do you not know how much I cherish them including yourself? Taking one (Pastor Yong Doo Kim) is enough already.

Female servant: I see there are many heavenly saints gathered together. Abraham is even among them.

Jesus: I have cleansed this female servant. She has been thoroughly cleansed. I have dressed her in white. I have clothed her with My spotless dress as I have cleansed her. She will lead many souls to heaven. Through this female servant, many of My pitiful female servants will gain strength. There are so many female servants who are doing unlawful things. This female servant you see here is sent by Me. I have sent this female servant to this place (the Lord’s Church) so that she could be trained and not become corrupted or become an evildoer. Among the many people here, there are many whom I will be using as the servants of fire in this last generation. Moreover, there are many whom I will especially call to raise as servants.

Those whom I have sent to the Lord’s Church have a special plan. Therefore, I have led their steps here. I desire the servants who are here not to become corrupted themselves and become a hypocrite. In this world, there are so many people who have been blinded and darkened by worldly desires and greed. They have been deceived by a false spirit of loving money. Therefore, they prophesy as they are led by the false spirit. I will throw these servants into the big boiling iron pot in hell. Therefore, listen very carefully My servants here in this place. I desire you to be led by My power and strength to do My work instead of being led by the false spirit.

Get rid of your greed. Ask for My will. Ask what I want. Discern the spirits. WHEN YOU RECEIVE SOMETHING, YOU MUST DISCERN IF I HAVE GIVEN IT TO YOU OR IF SATAN HAS GIVEN IT TO YOU. The false spirits change themselves into snake form and coil My servants. When this happens, My servants falsely prophesy and lie. You must discern it properly. Whenever a servant prophecy a message from Me, he/she will be led by My power. I will enter into the body of My servant when they speak. Within the body of My servants, I operate and work with them. Many of you say that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, but do you know that so many temples of My servants are being stolen and destroyed? YOU MUST DISCERN! YOU MUST DISCERN AND KNOW WHO IS IN YOUR TEMPLE! THAT IS DISCERNING OF THE SPIRIT.