Thursday, September 24, 2015

Stand on your Own Word from Me

                                                  ---

Stand  on  Your  Own  Word  From  Me
September  23,  2015


The  Lord  is  with  us.  And  He  is  very  tenderly  looking  after  our  needs  right  now.  

Lord,  You  know  I’ve  set  aside  the  Rapture  so  much.  I  even  wonder  sometimes  if  I’ll  be  alive  to  see  it?

Oh,  no,  you  mustn't  do  that! Others  are  counting  on  you  to  stand  firm,  and  that's  My  lesson  tonight.    Stand  firm  in  what  has  been  shown  to  you; it  is  dependable  and  trustworthy.  I  have  taken  particular  caution  with  you, My  Clare, to  see  to  it  that  you  were  not  led  astray  on  the  timing  of  events.”

Well  some  would  take  exception  to  that  because  of  what  happened  in  June.

And  yet, all  of  those  truly  close  to  Me  felt  it  also. So  why  fret? You  can't  please  everyone. Just  please  Me.”

Help  me  stand,  Lord. You  could  push  me  over  with  a  feather right  now.

Yes,  I  know. That  is  why  I  want  to  talk  about  standing  tonight.  When  you  have  done  all  there  is  to  do,  all  that  is  possible,  and  nothing  is  left  undone...stand.  
Ephesians  6:12  
For  our  struggle  is  not  against  flesh  and  blood,  but  against  the  rulers,  against  the  powers,  against  the  world  forces  of  this  darkness,  against  the  spiritual  forces  of  wickedness  in  the  heavenly  places.  13 Therefore,  take  up  the  full  armor  of  God,  so  that  you  will  be  able  to  resist  in  the  evil  day,  and  having  done  everything,  to  stand  firm.    

This  is  certainly  an  evil  day  in which  you  are  living.Yes, it  is very  evil  and  your  faith  will  be  severely  undermined  if  you  allow  it.    Will  you  allow  it?

How  do  I  prevent  it?

Take  every  thought  captive  and  look  for  My  signs  that  you  are  on  the  right  track.  I  know  exactly  what  you are  going  through  right  now.    There  is  a  certain  weariness  of  life  coupled  with  fears  of  the  immediate  future. I  know  well  what  ails  you, My  Bride.

Oh  Lord, please  strengthen  me  with  a  Rapture  dream  or  the  likeanything  from  Your  vast  storehouse  of  Gifts.  My  heart  is  so  faint.

You  will  recover.    And  when  you  do, you  can  reassure  My  People  that  time  is  still  short. That  is  why  we  didn't  go  for  the  more  lengthy  procedure  for  your  teeth.  You  will  soon  have  perfect  teeth  in  Heaven...and  no  braces  necessary.  All  those  malformations  that  you  had  on  Earth,  every one of  them will  be  wiped  away  as  you  leave  the  imperfect  behind  to  assume  the  perfect.

Yes,  when  I  was  younger  as  a  teenager,  I  had  buck  teeth.  I’ll  never  forget  that,  I  could  never  smile  because  I was  so  ashamed  of  my  mouth!  And  then  I  got  braces  and  that  turned  things  around  pretty  well.

He  continued,  quoting  Scripture:  I  Corinthians  15:52 In  a  moment,  in  the  twinkling  of  an  eye,  at  the  last  trump;  for  the  trumpet  will  sound,  and  the  dead  will  be  raised  imperishable,  and  we  will  be  changed.  53 For  this  perishable  must  put  on  theimperishable,  and  this  mortal  must  put  on  immortality.  54 But  when  this  perishable  will  have  put  on  the  imperishable,  and  this  mortal  will  have  put  on  immortality,  then  will  come  about  the  saying  that  is  written,  "DEATH  IS  SWALLOWED  UP  in  victory....55 O  death,  where  is  your  victory?    O  death,  where  is  your  sting?” 56 The  sting  of  death  is  sin,  and  the  power  of  sin  is  the  law.  57 But  thanks  be  to  God,  who  gives  us  the  victory  through  our  Lord  Jesus  Christ. 58Therefore,  my  beloved  brothers,  be  steadfast,  immovable,  always  abounding  in  the  work  of  the  Lord,  knowing  that  in  the  Lord  your  labor  is  not  in  vain.

And  to  this  I  say, imperfection  resulting  from  the  Fall  will  be  will  be  replaced  with  perfection,  for  nothing  is  in  Heaven that  is  considered  unclean,  or  without  blemish.”

I'm  sorry  Lord,  where  did  I  go?    

It  doesn't  matter.  You  are  back  now.  There  will  be  fallout  in  the  prophetic  community  over  all  the  lies  that  have  been  circulating.  Some  will  even  lose  the  faith.  Keep  your  doors  and  your  hearts  open  to  the  stragglers  as  they  come  limping  back.

If  they  had  truly  listened  to  Me  and  not  sought  to  know  through  secular  sources,  there  would  be  no  fallout.    But  it  was  just  too  tempting.  Most  of  what  goes  on  that  is  significant  is  never  reported  in  the  news;  it  is  clandestine.  The  events  that  are  public  come  forth  way  after  the  fact  when  time  has  reached  its  fullness.

I  am  not  wishing  to  whip  anyone. I  would  have  spared  them  this  embarrassment,  shame,  disappointment  and  fear,  had  they  sought  Me  and  Me  alone. My  Brides,  when  your  hearts  are  one  with  Mine,  you  hear  the  beating,  and  you  will  know  when  the  beating  accelerates,  then  you  will  know  something  is  afoot.  But  My  heart  has  been  beating  steadily  throughout  this  month  and  had  you  been  dwelling  in  Me,  you  would  have  known  it.

The  heart  of  the  world  beats  erratically,  all  the  time.  This  is  deliberate  manipulation  by  the  enemy  to  cause  unrest, insecurity,  fear.  These  emotions  cause  you  to  tuck  in  and  change  your  focus from  Me  to  your  own  security.  The  issue  here  is  trust,  that  if  you  dwell  in  Me  and  I  dwell  in  you,  I  will  indeed  cover  all  of  your  concerns.    In  fact, the  more  you  focus  on  My  agendas,  the  more  I  secure  yours  without  any  effort  on  your  part.

I  know  that  does  not  meet  your  momentary  need,  Clare. Oh, Beloved  of  Mine,  you  are  so  tired,  but  pray  now  and  open  your  Bible  and  I  will  confirm  to  you  what  you  are  longing  to  hear.”


Then  He  told  me  to  turn  my  Bible  upside  down  and  go  from  the  back,  open  it  from  the  back instead  of  from  the  front.
So  I  did.  And  I  opened  to:
Luke  17:24    For  the  Son  of  Man  in  his  day  will  be  like  the  lightning,  which  flashes  and  lights  up  the  sky  from  one  end  to  the  other...26    Just  as  it  was  in  the  days  of  Noah,  so  also  will  it  be  in  the  days  of  the  Son  of  Man.  27  People  were  eating,  drinking,  marrying  and  being  given  in  marriage  up  to  the  day  Noah  entered  the  ark.  Then  the  flood  came  and  destroyed  them  all.28  It  was  the  same  in  the  days  of  Lot.  People  were  eating  and  drinking,  buying  and  selling,  planting  and  building.  29 But  the  day  Lot  left  Sodom,  fire  and  sulfur  rained  down  from  heaven  and  destroyed  them  all....34  I  tell  you,  on  that  night  two  people  will  be  in  one  bed;  one  will  be  taken  and  the  other  left.  35  Two  women  will  be  grinding  grain  together;  one  will  be  taken  and  the  other  left.  

"You  see, My  Love. It  is  I."  

Oh,  thank  You,  Lord  for  that  word.

"You  don't  have  to  wait  long, Clare.    Don't  grow  weary. Rest  in  Me,  dwell  in  Me  and  stand  on  My  living  Words...living  because  I  have  brought  them  to  you  as  fresh  Manna.  From  all  the  pages  you  could  have  turned  to,  out  of  500  pages in  your  Bible,  Who  do  you  suppose  was  responsible  for  this  Rhema?      Hmm?

I  smiled. Lord,  I  don’t  want  to  presume  or  try  your  patience,  but  could  you  please  bring  me  a  confirmation  from  the  news  or  some  source  like  that? I  mean  news  that  You  personally  were  responsible  for,  not  worldly  news.  Oh  what  am  I  saying...that  Jesus  isn't  enough?    Shame  on  me.

Welcome  to  humanity  Clare,  you  are  no  different.    Just  because  you  obeyed  me  and  didn't  look  to  the  news,  doesn't mean  you  haven't  longed  to.  Even  now, your  heart  is  lusting  after  worldly  confirmations. What  shall  I  do  with  you  My  Love,  how  can  you  lead  others  when  you  fail  so  pitifully?

That's  easy,  I  don't  lead  anyone,  I  just  follow  You  and  You  lead  all  of  us.

This  answer  is  very  pleasing  to  Me,  and  for  this  reason  I  will  allow  you  one  speck  of  what  you  are  looking  for.    Type  in: world  news,  Israel  9-­‐28

So  I  did.  And  what  should  come  up?  This  was  interesting  not  quite  what  I  was  expecting,  but  it  was  interesting.

ESTHER  9:28
April  6,  2015,  The  Feast  of  Purim'
And  these  days  should  be  remembered  and  celebrated  by  every  generation,  every  family,  every  province  and  every  city;  and  these  days  of  Purim  should  never  cease  from  among  the  Jews.  

'For  Jews  all  over  the  world,  but  especially  here  in  Israel,  Purim  is  the  happiest  and  most  fun  day  of  the  year.  It’s  also  very  holy  and  spiritual  at  the  same  time,  for  our  relationship  with  God  can’t  get  any  closer  than  on  the  day  He  turned  our  fate  around  and  granted  us  deliverance.'


Uhhh...’  I  thought  to  myself.  Does  that  mean  that  You’re  going  to  come  for  us  on  Purim?  I  don’t  think  so...

"Do  not  try  to  interpret  this  literally,  this  is  where  you  go  wrong. Simple. Accept  the  fact  that  on  that  day  our  relationship  cannot  get  any  closer.    Rest  in  this,    it  is  enough."

My  Beloved  Bride,  stand  fast  in  what  I  have  taught  you.   I  am  coming,  and  it  will  be  soon  and  you  mustn't  let  your  gaze  wander  nor  your  hands  grow  slack.  Stand  fast. Your  time  is  coming.    

Each  of  you  now,  go  to  your  own  Bible  and  get  your  own word from  Me. It  is  time  for  you  to  stand  on  your  own  two  feet,  in  My  Word.

This is an excerpt, for the full text, go here