Saturday, September 19, 2015

Be on Guard, Pride, Anger and an Apology

                                            ---

Be  On  Guard,  Pride,  Anger  and  an  Apology


The  Lord  is  with  us,  Precious  Family,  and  tonight  HE  HAS  A  BEAUTIFUL  TEACHING  ON  FORGIVENESS,  AND  THE  EFFECTS  THAT  ANGER  AND  UNFORGIVENESS  CAN  HAVE.  And  as  usual...I’m  the  guinea  pig...

It  all  began  tonight  when  the  Lord  and  I  were  dancing.  He  took  me  out  onto  a  veranda,  where  there  was  moonlight  and  a  beautiful  body  of  water  with  the  moonlight  glistening  over  it  and  a  yellow  rose  right  in  front  of  us,  as  we  sat  on  an  ornate  bench  in  this  very  special  garden.

And  the  Lord  said,  “We  are  in  the  garden  of  your  heart.

We  are?

Yes.  We  are.

Well,  I  thought  I’d  double  check  and  see  if  this  was  the  Lord,  because  LAST  night  I  had  a  very  difficult  time getting  the  message  that’s  going  to  come  up  later  in  this  message.  So,  I  went  to  the  Bible  Promises  and  I  got    Humility  and Long  Life.    And  I  thought,  ‘Uh  oh...’   I  was  looking  for  Holy  Spirit.    So, I  couldn't  continue  with  the  message  because  I  was  afraid  it  wasn't  the  Lord–‘cause  I  had  a  false  start  last  night,  too.  

Lord,  are  You  going  to  withhold  a  word  from  me  because  of  my  pride?

No, My  Love,  I  am  just  reminding  you,  in  humility,    you  have  a  long  way  to  go.

I  know  Lord. I'm  sorry.

Well,  I  am  with  you  and  we  will  go  it  together.

At  that  point,  I  went  to  the  Bible  Promises  again  and  I  got  Holy  Spirit.  And  Ezekiel,  also,  got  a  confirming  reading  –‘cause  we  always  work  together.  He  prays  for  me  while  I’m  receiving  the  message,  and  that  really  clears  the  way.

The  Lord  began  to  speak  to  me  about  a  situation.

Some  people  are  not  aware  of  what  they  are  doing.  For  them,  you  need  extra  grace  not  to  lose  patience.

Yes,  I  know  Lord.  I  don't  like  it  when  I  lose  patience  and  become  angry.  I  know  that  is  pride  raising  its  ugly  head.

Mind  you,  I  am  not  saying  they  don't  need  correction,  but  I  would  prefer  that  you  did  it  without  being  emotionally  embroiled. That  is  never  healthy.

HOW  DO  I  KEEP  FROM  GETTING  ANGRY?

COMPASSION. UNDERSTANDING. FORGIVENESS. ALL  THOSE  LOVELY  FRUITS  OF  HUMILITY.

Yes,  now  I  can  see  why  I  have  very  little  humility.

I  didn't  say  you  had  very  little. I  said  you  have  a  long  way  to  go.


(I'm  smiling)  Well, I  guess  in  its  own  way  that's  somewhat  of  an affirmation.  Kinda  like  a  backhanded  compliment,  but  even  that  is  healthy  for  me.

Well, My  Darling  Bride,  I  do  not  want  you  losing  your  equilibrium,  if  you  can  be  thrown  easily  into  a  fit  of  anger  you  can  be  distracted  at  a  key  moment  when  I  need  you  to  be  present  to  others.    Isn't  that  exactly  what  happened?

Yes, Lord.  It  is.

You  can  see  it  in  Ezekiel  when  he  loses  his  equilibrium, but  you  have  trouble  seeing  it  in  yourself. However,  it  has  the  same effect  on  you  as  on  him.    It  robs  you  of  your  concentration  on  other  things,  depletes  your  mental,  emotional  and  physical  energy,  sends  you  off  chasing  your  tail  in  a  situation  that  most  probably  will  not  get  resolved  the  way  you  would  like  it  to.

This  is  milder  than  a  sucker  punch,  this  is  more  like  tripping.    You're  walking  along  in  peace  and  confidence  and  all  of  a  sudden  you  trip  over  something  you  didn't  see  and  you  fall...into anger.  Why  don't  you  explain  what  happened.

Ummmmm.  Do  I  have  to?

No.    It's  just  a  suggestion.

Right.    As  if  I  will  ever  deny  you  anything,  Lord.  

Mmmm...you  deny  Me  your  dark  chocolate  infinity  bars?”

Oh, Lord  you  know  that's  just  medicine  to  help me  focus...(I  have  a  feeling  I'm  going  to  need  one  before  this  message  is  over)

It  is??”  (He  looked  at  me  tongue  in  cheek  trying  to  hold  back  a  smile.)

Since  I  didn't  want  to  tell  the  whole  story  about  who  it  was that  I  got  upset  with,  I  started  to  make  something  up  as  an  analogy.  But first  I  said,  The  facts  are  changed,  to  protect  the  innocent...  ‘    And  then  I  began  this  story:  ‘There  was  an  older  gentleman,  who  posted  a  comment  on  one  of  our  videos...’

The  Lord  stopped  me  right  there  -­‐He broke  in and  He  said,  "You're  lying."    

So, I  can't  use  an  analogy  even  though  I  confessed  that  I  changed  the  facts?

"Nope."

Ok,  I'll  tell all.  I  became  impatient  with  one  of  our  audience  who  posted  something  that  I  felt  was  misrepresenting  the  Lord  and  us,  and  it  made  me  angry.    So, I  was  rather  cold  in  my  answer....actually,  this  is  the  second  time  I’ve  been  a  little...curt...with  this  person...

Jesus  said,  "Come  on.  Finish  the  story."

I  thought  to  myself,  Oh  this  couldn't  be  the  Lord,  I  must  be  deceived.So, I  went  to  the  Bible  Promises  and  what  do  you  think I  opened  to?    Holy  Spirit.    So.  There's  no  wiggling  out  of  this  one  and  it's  just  not  fun.

Jesus  replied,  "No  it's  not  fun,  but  it  is  necessary.  You  do  owe  her  an  apology."

Yes,  I  know  Lord.    

Well,  out  with  it  then.

I  don't  understand  why  I  feel  like  I  swallowed  a  brick  and  I'm  crying.

You  were  hurt  and  didn't  handle  it  well.    Just  because  someone  misrepresents  Me  does  not  give  you  the  license to  be  harsh, you  know.    I  still  need  you  to  be  gentle  and  forgive.

In  any  case  after  I  left  my  cold  answer,  and  this  wasn't  the  first  time  I  was  a  little  irritated  with  this  young  lady,  I  started  stewing  and  said  to  myself,  This  isn't  good,  I  need  out  of  this.I  told  Ezekiel  and  he  started  stewing  and  the  brew  was  getting  thicker  and  thicker.    We  both  tried  to  do  violence  to  ourselves  but  something  had  gotten  a  hold  on  us.

The  Lord  broke  in  and  said,  "Something  like  the  influence  of  dark  matter?"  

Was  that  what  it  was?    

"Similar. You  were  dealing  with  a  demon of  unforgiveness."

Well  when  I  came  into  prayer  to  get  the  message yesterday, after  that  incident, I  had  a  very  hard  time.    In  fact, I  got  something  like  6  paragraphs  into  the  message  and  thought,  This  isn't  the  Lord.So, I  called  for  back  up  with  Ezekiel  and  he  told  me,  That's  not  the  Lordand  I  had  to  throw  it  out.  
But  why  did  the  Lord  allow  me  to  get  six  paragraphs  into  it  before  I  realized  it  was  either  coming  from  my  own  head  or  a  familiar  spirit???

"It  was  that  same  demon  of  unforgiveness,  telling  you  a  plausible  story."  

Wow.  That’s  very  interesting...  So  THAT’S  what  happens!  When  you  sin,  a  demon  gets  in  there  and  tells  you  something  plausible,  but  it’s  not  the  truth.  Why  does  the  Lord  EVER  allow  me  to  be  deceived?

Pride.    It's  always  Pride.    And  the  readings  I  got  were  all  about  humility.    I  knew  the  Lord  was  dealing  with  my  harsh  attitude  but  Ezekiel  brought  it  up,  ‘Forgiveness.  You  need  to  forgive  her.’ So, we  made  an  act  of  the  will  to  forgive  even  though  I  was  still  angry  inside.  It  didn't  feel  like  forgiveness,  but  it  was  an  act  of  the  will.    And  soon  after  that  the  Lord  began  to  give  me  the  message,  which  He  confirmed  several  times.

So,  returning  to  this  situation,  the  Lord  began  again:

"So...what  do  you  want  to  say?"

I'm  sorry, Eden's  Secret, for  losing  my  temper  with  you.    I  should  have  handled  it  much  differently.  Please forgive  me.

"That's  good.  Now, tell  the  rest."

Well, in  the  middle  of  this, when  I  was  very  embroiled  in  the  comment  -­‐the  phone  rang.    I  thought  to  myself,  I'm  not  going  to  answer  that.So, I  let  it  ring and  ring  and  ring.    I  was  just  too  upset  about  the  comment  and  I  didn't  want  to  talk  to  anyone,  period.  But  the  phone  began  to  ring  again  and  I  realized  it  was  Carol,  who  NEVER calls  me, let  alone  twice  in  a  row.    So, I  knew  it  must  be  important,  and  I  answered  it.    It  was  Carol  telling  me  about  the  loss  of  her  brother-­‐in-­‐law  and  his  wife  in  that  fatal  motorcycle  accident that  had  just  happened.  

"SO YOU  SEE, MY  CHILDREN,  THE  DEVILS  ARE  CLEVER; THEY  WILL  CREATE  A  DIVERSION  AT  A  KEY  TIME  TO  DISTRACT  YOU  AWAY  FROM  WHAT  IS  REALLY  IMPORTANT.    THEY  WILL  CAUSE  ANGER,  DIVISION  AND  PRIDE  TO  WELL  UP  WHILE  ANOTHER  SITUATION  IS  COMING  TO  A  HEAD  THAT  NEEDS  IMMEDIATE  ATTENTION.

I  can't  tell  you  how  many  thousands  of  times  this  works.  Close  to  every  time.    Have  you  ever  seen  how  two  thieves  enter  a  store-­‐one  makes  a  scene  at  the  cash  register,  all  eyes  turn  to  him  and  the  other  sneaks  out  the  door  with  expensive  liquor?   It  happens  all  the  time.    

WITH  THIS  NEW  ONSLAUGHT  OF  EVIL  YOU  ALL  ARE  GOING  TO  HAVE  TO  BE  MUCH  MORE  AWARE  OF  BEING  TOYED  WITH.    I'M  TELLING  YOU  NOW  BECAUSE  EVERY ONE  OF  YOU  WILL  BE  TESTED  IN  THIS.  ANGER  IS  A  POISON  THAT  RUINS  ALL  IT  TOUCHES. DO  NOT  GIVE  WAY  TO  ANGER.   RETIRE  INTO  A  QUIET  SPACE  WITH  ME  AND  LET  US  REASON  IT  OUT  TOGETHER. THEN  YOU  CAN  MOVE  FORWARD.

My  Children,  this  is  how  the  enemy  steals  virtue  from  you:  fore-­‐warned  is  fore-­‐armed.    I  did  not  give  her  a  message  until  she  repented.    What's  the  use?    I  cannot  use  a  prideful  vessel,  that  hasn't  repented.  Unforgiveness  is  from  the  sin  of  pride,  as  if  you  deserve  forgiveness  for  your  sins-­‐but  others  don't??

I  am  not  trying  to  embarrass  My  precious  Bride. She  has  already  agreed  that  there  will  be  no  secrets  in  My  teachings  through  her.  But  understand,  your  actions  are  just  as  transparent  to  Me  and  the  devils  as  this  incident  has  been  retold  to  you.    And  how  can  I  rapture  a  Bride  who  has  bitterness  and  unforgiveness?    I  know  it's  a  still  climb, but  I've  given  you  all  time  to  make  it,  and  you  are  not  alone. I  will  carry  you,  if  you  let  Me.    I  will  help  you,  make  you  stronger,  more  aware  and  more  willing  to  lay  down  rancor  and  take  up  charity.

Please.  As  these  days  unfold  before  you,  be  aware  that  every  step  of  yours  is  marked  and  calculated  by  the  evil  ones.    He  has  no  intention  of  letting  you  get  away  from  him.  You  are  targeted  for  destruction.    You  are  not  to  react  to  this  in  fear,  but  in  caution  and  total  awareness  of  your  own  feelings  that  you  not  be  led  into  a  trap  or  taken  off  course.

You  see,  I  want  you  to  be  ready  to  bring  souls  into  My  Kingdom  and  the  devils  do  know  that  you  are  a  threat  and  who  you  might  affect  if  your  paths  cross,  so  they  will  do  all  they  can  to  distract  you  with  your  flesh.  

THESE  ARE  KEY  TIMES,  MY  BRIDE.  YOU  ARE  HOLDING  THE  TORCH  OF  TRUTH  AND  IT  IS  BURNING  THE  KINGDOM  OF  DARKNESS.    SO, NOT  ONLY  DO  YOU  SHED  LIGHT  WHEREVER  YOU  GO,  YOU  ARE  A  TARGET  WHEREVER  YOU  GO.    THE  DEMONS ARE  LIKE  CLEVER  LITTLE  TROUBLEMAKERS,  CONSTANTLY  SIZING  YOU  UP.  THEY  ARE  ALWAYS  IN  CAHOOTS, LOOKING  FOR  WAYS  TO  CAUSE  A  FALL  AND  THWART  MY  INTENTIONS  TO  USE  YOU.    

So,  this  teaching  is  for  you.  Put  yourself  in  her  place  and  walk  with  integrity  and  caution.    Each  day  is  a  new  opportunity  to  glorify  Me...or  an  opportunity  to  dishonor  Me.    

I  bless  you  now, that  you  should  never  bring  reproach  upon  Me,  that  you  should  forever  be  sensitive  to  the  work  I  give  you  and  it's  timeliness  from  moment  to  moment.  Don't  let  the  evil  ones  steal  your  graces.  PRACTICE  HUMILITY,  PATIENCE  AND  FORBEARANCE  EVERYDAY, AND  WHEN  THOSE  TESTS  COME-­‐YOU  WON'T  FALL.  

Remember,  I  am  walking  with  you,  on  your  right  side,  holding  your  arm,  keeping  you  steady.  And  when  the  journey  becomes  too  much?  Well  then  I  pick  you  up,  and I  carry  you the  rest  of  the  way.