Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Baptism of the Fire Given by Trinity God



Photo credit: Church Militant


(Luke 1:37)
For nothing is impossible with God.

(Exodus 9:16)
But I have spared you for a purpose—to show you my power and to spread my fame throughout the earth. (1 Chronicles 16:8-10)
Give thanks to the LORD and proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. 9 Sing to him; yes, sing his praises. Tell everyone about his wonderful deeds. 10 Exult in his holy name; rejoice, you who worship the LORD.

If God had decided to grant the special spiritual power to all the pastors in the world, I don’t think even one pastor will refuse to receive it. When it comes to the spiritual realm, the forces of the evil spirits possess superpower compared to humans who have no such ability or power. Therefore, these evil forces are furious in attacking the living Christians. For this reason, there is no reason for Christians to refuse receiving the various kinds of power from God. But since our spiritual thoughts are
narrow minded and unless we open our hearts to the Holy Spirit’s abundant gifts, the spiritual power will not be granted to us. In order for God’s power to be granted to us, we must accumulate a large amount of prayer and react to the Holy Spirit’s fervent motive so that our stubborn ways of thinking can be completely broken.

Jesus had given us the Word like an active volcano. He is inducing motivation onto us.

(Luke 10:18-19)

Yes,” he told them, “I saw Satan fall from heaven like lightning! 19 Look, I have given you authority over all the power of the enemy, and you can walk among snakes and scorpions and crush them. Nothing will injure you. We must expand the desire and long to possess spiritual power. We will have to challenge the word of God such as seek, knock, and you will receive it. When we seek and knock, it may take long time. But most of the time, when it comes to our belief, faith, and the content of our prayer, instead of asking God to grant us an increase in faith and His realistic power, we would rather ask for physical blessing and settling for a comfortable life. Therefore, so frequently, the type of prayer we mostly do is expressions of disbelief, distress, and despair.
Even though people generally spread different unusual sorts of slanderous words and unfavorable criticism, I want to pray even more to receive much more power from God. So that I can save more pitiful souls who are seized by the evil spirits. Whenever I go through some kind of hardship or difficulty, I would frequently pray to the Lord with tears. Even during these present days, the tears have not dried up.

Lord, please grant me the period of prosperity! I will not leave your presence and temple, please grant me the period of prosperity! Will those days ever come in my lifetime? Please permit the prosperity so that I can use Your power to save many souls as much as possible! Help me to take back the finances that has been lost to the enemy!”

In the past, I had always shouted as I prayed to God. My life time wish was to receive as much power of God as possible and to utilize it freely without restriction. I have come to realize that God is fulfilling this wish one step at a time.

Here I document the event which happened on March 30th, 2008. As usual, I was shouting out in prayer with the church congregation. During prayer, the Lord took and left me in hell. He then disappeared. As always, there was the acrid smell, countless of screaming souls, demons, and evil spirits. The place was chaotic. One of satan’s subordinates walked toward me. The appearance of the demon was a hybrid in the form of a human and a beast.

Hehehehe! Pastor Kim, you bastard, you have come again! It is time
for revenge. I love this part the most! You bastard!” Then it drew lines on the sole of my foot with a sharp knife and he began to peel my skin off. There was nothing I could do but to scream in tremendous pain. “Ughhh!” I then passed out. Even when I pass out in hell, it will not be more than one second. I felt I had fainted for one second. After a while, another type of pain arose. I was in extreme pain and as I looked at the soul, the skin of my body was wholly peeled from the bottom of my feet up to my head. The skin of my body was crumpled on the side like a piece of paper. My horrible bare body was violated by being ruthlessly stabbed. These demons cut my stomach and took out the internal organs. They threw the internal organs into the fire. They stabbed all the organs of my body. Ah! Ughhh! Lord! Where are you! Please! Save me!”

My soul was severely tormented in hell and my physical body in the church was rolling around the pulpit. Each time the demons stabbed and cut my soul with their weapons, my physical body would also jumped up and down with a scream. On earth time, only four to five hours had passed, but in hell, it felt like a few decades had passed.

In the church, the congregation was finishing up their prayer. Then the song about the blood of Jesus slowly played and flowed out. “Through the blood, going toward the bosom of God. Through the blood, going toward the bosom of Father. Through the blood, I walk toward the bosom of God, one step at a time”

My body was rolling on the church pulpit. I had no strength left in my body. It was all out. I could not even move a finger or a toe. Unusually, the blood of the Lord and holy fire came down very late. With a small voice, “Ahhh, Lord. Ughhh Lord” Even after one hour, my body had not recovered. My wife and a few Deacons next to me supported my body and transferred me to my house. They then laid me on my bed. When I looked at the time, it was about 8:30 am. In my thought, I screamed out to God and said. ‘Oh, God! Today is Sunday, the Lord’s day! Why are you allowing me to experience the fearful and cruel torment in hell? Lord, this is too much! How long has it been for me? From now on, I do not want to taste hell.’

I cried my heart out. I have never cried that much in my whole life. In the midst of so much pain in my whole body, my spiritual eyes began to open up. God then led my spirit deeply into the spiritual realm. He met me in the state of exhaustion. Since I had just come back from hell, I did not have any strength to resist in any way or form. So my spirit followed as God led me.

Source: Baptize by Blazing Fire, Book 6