Wednesday, September 30, 2015

"Why Didn't You Seek Me?" 9-27-15 comets, financial collapse, rapture


                                                  ---
WHY DIDN'T YOU Seek Me?- JESUS



If only My people would listen to ME THEY WOULD HAVE PEACE flowing like a river through their lives. And then well rested, for when they will have to swing into action, if only. Rather now they're suffering from confusion, disappointment, disillusionment. Would any of that necessary? No, I tell you it was not necessary. Peace that is what this channel is about. Peace, love and truth. No manipulation here, no guilt trips, no degradation holding men's sins against them.

This is a place of healing and forgiveness that all may move on fully equipped. The battle is fierce and unless you are thoroughly schooled on what to expect, you will fall. When I ASKED NOT TO GOSSIP AND SPREAD BAD REPORTS. Yes, I abhor LISTENING TO THAT AS I dwell in each of you. I have to hear it. Do you know I shut My ears when you begin to gossip. Even if what you say is true. Do I have to hear how retarded My child is over and over and over again? I see their struggles as they work to serve ME. I SEE their tears when they make wrong choices, I pick them up again when they want to quit. Do I not feel the pain of their insufficiency and all that has resulted from that in their lives? Is it not enough for Me to suffer? 


 You are really to rest in My brides' arm so I can listen to calumny, lies and half truths manipulated to slay others? No, I tell you, that is not why I fellowship with you My brides. That's the kind of thing that makes Me run from you, let alone rest in your presence. 

Not one of you is perfect towards Me. No, not one. Yet, you demand perfection from My vessel to come with the gift I have given them. They lovingly present that gift to you and you find fault in facets of their lives and ministries, faults which by the way many many times your personal opinion based on lies spread by demons of jealousy who don't want you to receive that gift because it will damage their kingdom of darkness, But do you not throw in your lot with these thieves and murderers and spread it abroad like a plague? There is a bigger dynamic at work here. It is called pride, the invisible enemy . Yes, it sneaks up from behind you where you aren't looking, where you aren't paying close attention.



Yes, it sneaks up from behind you when you aren't looking, where you aren't paying close attention but when you deliberately go against My wishes, it attacks you like a lion after a three-legged gisele.



I want you to stand before the wilds of the enemy or pray to them, but how can I protect you if you're sinning against others in your heart and from your mouths.



How many of you have sought the oracle of the Lord in your Bible. and Bible promise. How many of you have asked Me: is this true, is everything going to collapse this month? Are you coming this month? Is there really as asteroid headed for the earth? How many of you have come directly to Me for those answers? That is what I want. I know you're entertaining hearing things out for you. If none of it was true, haven't you wasted your time listening to them when you could have come to Me and had your answer? EVERY single answer you need for your life can be had directly from Me.



I Am not training you to listen to Clare. I Am training you to listen to Me. Yes, here are anomalies in getting readings from Me, but you have to learn sometimes: how to see as I see, how to think as I think. It is tedious, it is tenuous at times but nothing worth anything is gained by just a few lame tries. It takes practice, it takes failure, it takes embarrassment,  confusion and it takes commitment but eventually you will get it right. But do you know I would stand you when you find fault with others and shed their blood? You long to hear from Me, you long to fellowship with Me, you long to visit heaven with Me but there is a cost, it's called personal holiness. You can gossip all you like and listen to others and most probably be left behind or you can stop this sinful habit, learn to discern and listen to Me and I will speak to you. I will spend precious moments with you. It all depends on you My bride, it all depends on you. No, I did not bring you here for a beating but I brought you here to understand that when you sow unrighteousness, you reap unrighteousness. And I wish for you to pass beyond this immature stage in your Christian life.


I wish for you to receive My gifts from all My ministers and shut your ears to bad reports about them . Allow Me My brides as their God master and know that mostly of these reports are grossly misinterpreted by weak people motivated by demons of jealousy and strife deliberately placed in this position to discredit the legitimate gift I've entrusted to those ministers for your advancement. Satan hates these gift from these ministers. He knows if he can find one fault, blow it way out of proportion, you'll fall for it and write that vessel off.

Your discernment is sorely lacking or you would know better. You don't throw the baby out with the bath water. If your discernment were well honed, if you've been responsible as a Christian to cultivate your discernment, you would not be throwing out the good with the bad. You'll be able to listen to a vessel and receive the gift that I've given that vessel and reject anything that was from their flesh or that was in the error. 
 
That is your solemn responsibility before Me is to learn discernment. You would see clearly that you are being manipulated and stolen from by the demons by allowing yourself to focus on their faults, real or imagined of My ministers. So I hope you're wiser now, I hope this is the last time around the moment in your life. I hope you can enter into My promised land where I have endless bundles of gifts waiting for you.



I'm granting you the grace, My bride right now in your hearing ears to repent and reform your lives and to be a suitable vessel for My presence in your heart.
This is an excerpt, please listen to the video.
Source: Heart Dwellers