Monday, September 14, 2015

Attack Demons with Chessboard-Patterned Weapons


Photo credit: Black Gizmo


God's Great Blessings to Joseph, Pastor Kim's Son

Because of the intercessory prayer of my father, God has given me great blessings. As I entrust all my issues and problems to the Lord through prayer, He answers me. He has always granted me the answers and therefore I am very grateful. Previously, our church experienced many hardships. But whenever we experienced hardships, my father and mother had always solved them through all night prayer sessions. As I grew up, I had witnessed their faith and action in God.

Through my junior high and high school, I had thought about many times that one day I would become like my father and mother. This thought had always stayed in the corner of my heart. I am very proud of my father and mother and I am grateful to the Lord for allowing me to be their child. And I know my little sister, Ju Eun, would think the same way as I do.


Many people were able to experience God’s love through the worship and service my father utilized. Today, as usual, I began my “crying out” prayer. And as always, God had poured down His Holy Fire on to me. I have received all the power that He has prepared for me. As two hours had passed since I started the “crying out” prayer, my father began to roll and tumble around the pulpit as he was experiencing the pain and suffering of hell. I had witnessed him in hell with my spiritual eyes. He was in utter pain.

As I would pray regarding my problem, a fresh new spiritual realm would begin to open up before my eyes again. My spirit would begin to drift away from my body and from the church. Then I was flying toward the space going up for a very long time. But numerous evil spirits would try to attack me like a swarm of bees. They would try to block my path but I had used all the various spiritual weapons God had given me. After I had fought them off, I would pass through the atmosphere. I was engaging in spiritual warfare daily. The view of the earth, the solar system, and the night sky looking down from space was awesomely beautiful.

Once we are spiritually opened, we can visit and see the other places around the globe whenever we desire. We will be able to visit all the unique places on the other side of the world whenever we want. We would be able to visit the Grand Canyon, the Niagara Falls, the Iguazu Falls, and many other places. There is no way for me to express all the beautiful places. I passed the universe and flew for a long time.

Suddenly, heaven shaped as a cube appeared. It wasn’t exactly the shape of a cube but close enough. Then I saw the appearance of Holy Father God. I politely came before His throne and bowed to Him. With a big and deep voice, Father God said, “Joseph! I want you to enter into the chamber of secret and receive much power!”. With God’s permission, I followed an angel who was leading me into the secret chamber. From the outside, the chamber had the shape of a cube. As I got closer to the chamber, the appearance of the chamber had a new look than the last time I observed it. Due to the powerful light that pierced from the chamber door, I could not properly look. I was blinded by the bright light. I became so curious about the things that were awaiting for me once I enter into the chamber. At the gate, two angels were guarding the chamber by standing at each side of the door. They were so tall and they were holding a fire sword. The entire swords were a blazing fire. As I got really close to the chamber, the two angels greeted and nodded at me. “Saint Joseph, welcome!”

Soon afterward, with the angels’ lead, the door opened. Because of the powerful light, I felt as though I was looking straight into the sun. The angels who had led me to this place vanished. I was in the chamber all alone. Full of curiosity, I began to step forward with caution. As I moved forward, the light became so strong that I had to slightly cover my eyes with my fingers. I did not know how far or how long I had been walking. But if felt as though I was not moving forward. If I have to express the feeling of walking on the earth’s time, it felt like I’ve been walking for ten days. I thought to myself, ‘There isn’t anything special here. Why isn’t there anything here? Only thing I could see is light, why?’ I was beginning to become very urious about not seeing anything. But soon after, from a distance, I saw a pathway with the pattern that is similar to the one that looks like chessboard. The pathway was straight like a highway. The pathway looked endless. When I looked straight ahead, I sighed.

Wowww! I finally arrived to the end! Wowww, how exciting! I finally solved the mystery of the chamber! I was so ecstatic! Wow! Hallelujah! Lord, thank you so much!”

The words of gratitude repeatedly came forth from my mouth. As I closely looked and checked things out, the one thing I found was that they all had the pattern of a chessboard. There were so many various things displayed. On the glittering long chessboard pattern table was a large coiled whip also patterned as a chess board. The glittering light of the table was moving.

With my knowledge, I thought the length of the whip was about more than 50 meters. Moreover, the chessboard patterned holy sword and the whole armour of God displaced in various parts were placed on the long table. Next to the altar, I saw a checkered patterned standing horse. The horse was brightly shining. It looked so nice, in fact, I had never seen any horse look this great before in my life.

Wowww, very nice! Wowww, incredible!” Words of interjection repeatedly came out from my mouth. “Ohhh, God! Lord! You are awesome! I would really like to ride it!” As soon as I said it, the horse walked towards me and bowed it’s head. It said, “Welcome Saint Joseph! I had been waiting for you! Please ride on my back.” Within that moment, I heard the deep voice of Father God.

From now on, all these weapons will be needed as you engage in the various spiritual warfare. You must use it well!”

God, thank you! Thank you for giving me such precious weapons for a sinner like myself!” I bowed down deep and worshipped Him.

After I placed the chessboard patterned sword into the sword holder, I patted the horse. I felt great. Suddenly, my body rose in the air. In that floating state, the checker patterned whole armor of God flew toward me and clothed me. The experience was marvelous and fun. The sword I had placed on my side stuck closer to my side to secure itself even more. After I was fully armed, I got on the checker-patterned horse and I rode toward where I had come from. It did not take long time to come out of the chamber.

When it comes to engaging in the spiritual warfare, my father, mother, little sister, and I are always placed at the front line. With the rest of the church members standing behind us, we fought so many spiritual battles. I received so many various kinds of spiritual weapons. Whenever the spiritual realm opens up and we engage the demons of hell fiercely fighting them, I am able to test the various kind of weapons by using them directly against demons. Whenever I proclaim the weapons with my mouth, the weapons I have received from God instantly comes out of my body without me even realizing it. The weapons are placed in my hands instantly. I used those weapons to bring the situation under control as we fight against demons and the forces of the evil spirits.

Whenever God grants me weapons, I have always been able to test them to find out how strong and powerful they are. Whenever this happened, the strong demons always come to test my faith.

Since I had received the weapons from the chessboard patterned secret chamber with much difficulties, I wanted to use those weapons in hell and with that thought, I became so curious to utilize the weapons against the demons in hell. If the Lord permits and if I am allowed, I would like to invade the deeper parts of hell where Satan’s throne is located. Then I would like to shatter the stronghold of the demons. They deceive too many souls to hell.

1 John 2:13-14

I am writing to you who are mature in the faith because you know Christ, who existed from the beginning. I am writing to you who are young in the faith because you have won your battle with the evil one. 14 I have written to you who are God’s children because you know the Father. I have written to you who are mature in the faith because you know Christ, who existed from the beginning. I have written to you who are young in the faith because you are strong. God’s word lives in your hearts, and you have won your battle with the evil one



John 12:31-32

The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out. 32 And when I am lifted up from the earth, I will draw everyone to myself.”

James 4:6-7

But he gives us even more grace to stand against such evil desires. As the Scriptures say, “God opposes the proud but favors the humble.” 7 So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

The reason why God grants us power and weapons is not because He wants us to confront people but rather to fight against the forces of demons. For this reason, God pours down the power and weapons generously onto His people. Whenever I went to the secret chamber of heaven, even though it took me a long time, as I endured and went deeper into the spiritual realm, I eventually arrived at the end of the secret chamber. Whenever I reached the end of the chamber, there was always an altar.

On the altar, God had prepared weapons that I will need and therefore I was able to take them. Until now, I have received so many countless different weapons. God has poured the power into my life so that I can utilize them for spiritual warfare during all these years. So I give great thanksgiving and praise to Him.

This time, I have received a chessboard patterned whip, sword, the whole armor of God, and a horse all at once. I am now spiritually special, wholly equipped, prepared to invade the earth and the outer space and all the way to hell where satan and his forces are at work.

Certain people without having the knowledge of the spiritual reality make movies with their vague imagination but those movies have content that are very similar to the many parts of the real spiritual reality. Whenever I enter into the deeper spiritual realm and engage in intense spiritual warfare with demons, I always think about the spiritual weapons that I need to utilize at that moment of warfare. Just by thinking about it, the Lord instantly let these spiritual weapons come out of my body and place them in my hands. And whenever I think about wearing the whole armor of God, I am already armed at the moment of thought.

Today, as I was deeply praying and entering into the spiritual realm, a demon and his countless number of subordinates and evil spirits flocked toward me with a loud scream. I was riding the chess board patterned horse, therefore, I was able to fly and go higher in the air. Within that moment, I was able to see my self. I had a somewhat similar appearance of a crusader during the Middle Ages. I was heavily armed with a fine looking whole armor of God. I then marched forward.

Holy chess whip!” As I shouted, instantly, I was already holding the checker patterned whip in my right hand. The demon and his forces
flocked toward me without hesitation so I greatly wielded the whip toward the forces of the evil spirits. Holding the handle of the whip in my hand, the whip stretched out toward the evil spirits and the whip shattered several hundreds of them at once. Even though I wielded the whip with all my strength, in reality, the whip appeared alive as it wiggled, stretched out, and shrink back all by itself. It also moved freely.

Even with one lash of the whip, the evil spirits screamed horrifically from their positions, became dust and vanished like smoke. After they had tasted the power of the whip, they had became greatly frightened and shocked as they began busily avoiding me. But I continued to randomly wield my whip toward the evil spirits that were within my sight. Without realizing it, I was continuously shouting in amazement. “Wowww, Lord! This weapon is amazing! Wowww, this checkered whip, this is no joke! Wowww”

The subordinates evil spirits had their necks chopped off and their bodies shattered. They were screaming as they were vanishing. From their shattered and broken bodies, a greenish, red, black and different colored mixed fluid gushed out together. Every different filthy and nasty smell filled the air.

From the distance in the universe, Jesus stood and watched me fighting. He was watching the entire scene of the spiritual battle with His eyes of flame. At the end, Jesus came and complimented me many times.

He said, “Hmmm, great job. Joseph, you have fought well. When it comes to fighting in the spiritual battlefield, it is important how strong the weapons are and it is based on the faith of the person.”

I engage daily in the spiritual battle with this format. My physical body prays and cries out for more than five hours and with the power of prayer, my spirit and soul powerfully confronts the forces of darkness. I thought about invading hell and shattering the demons many times. The reason why I want to invade and shatter the demons is because I’ve been attacked by the demons and it’s subordinates many times.

During the middle of my continuous spiritual battle, I saw the king of hell, satan, himself. He anxiously, repeatedly stood up and sat down. Then he yelled at his subordinates. It became insane.
Hey! You damn things! You damn weaklings! Hey! Go and attack Joseph, bastard! Hurry!” Satan always sends the most powerful and numbered one ranking evil spirits against us. The heavenly realm is a spiritual space.

Therefore it is also the battle field of angels and evil spirits. It was impossible for me to count the number of angels and evil spirits within heavenly realm. Even though I had not possessed my chess weapons for a lengthy time, I wanted to use all that I had received.

Once again, I shouted to Jesus. “Lord! Grant me the holy checkered sword!” As soon as I shouted, I was already holding a holy checkered sword. With the holy checkered sword in my hand, I felt as though I was invincible. Those who ran toward me had their necks cut off immediately. Suddenly, I had a desire to throw my sword in the air, so with that thought, I threw it in the air. Soon as it was thrown into the air, it appeared to have become alive. The sword flew on its own to cut off the evil spirits’ necks. Then it spontaneously returned back to my hand.

The event that I have experienced was very similar to the Chinese movies of Martial Arts or one of those heroic novels. I almost doubted myself by thinking, “Perhaps, I am going crazy. Or...maybe, I’m confused..Am not able to discern the spirit...?” After this event, whenever I engaged in the spiritual warfare with demons and their forces, I had victory after victory during a series of battles and was undefeate


 Joseph Receives the Salt Whip Gift

While I was intensely battling against the forces of evil spirits in the outter space of the universe, God granted me another gift. “My beloved son! I grant this to you. I want you to utilize it!”

As soon as Father God spoke, something descended from God’s throne. A brightly shining coiled whip came down toward me. It looked like transparent crystal.

Wowww, This looks amazing! This whip is so shiny! Father God, what is this?” Father God replied, “This is the salt whip!”

I thought to myself. “What? It’s only a salt whip but it looks so fine!’ I was a little dubious but I decided to use it as soon as possible. As soon as I held the salt whip in my hand, a very unique and eccentric odor filled the air. Because of it’s strong smell, I I sneezed twice as my nose began to sting. Even after the enemy was greatly defeated, they continuously flocked toward me.With a big shout, I said, “Be trapped within the chessboard all you demons!” I wielded the checkered whip with my left hand. In that moment, a enormously big chessboard patterned figured cube came out of the checkered whip. The cube gradually increased in size and then laid out flat. So I coiled a heap of demons and evil spirits with my whip and then I threw them onto the flattened cube chessboard. As soon as a great number of evil spirits was thrown onto the flattened cube chessboard, the chessboard began to move by itself. The chessboard changed it’s shape into a round figure. Then it changed back into a cube shape. The object changed shapes frequently.

A whirlpool shaped tornado appeared in the center of the chessboard. The evil spirits that were trapped in the chessboard were twirled by the chessboard tornado. I continued to hunt down the evil spirits and all that I had captured were thrown into the tornado of the chessboard. When the subordinates of the devil were thrown onto the chessboard, they were trapped and confused as though they were in a maze. And once they were twirled within the checkered whirlpool, they became confused and dizzy . Therefore, they could not get out of it.

This time, when I shouted out, “Chess net!” The chessboard patterned net came out of the chess whip and also from out of my other hand. Then at once the net captured all the evil spirits that had come close to me. When I wielded the salt whip into the outter space of the universe, the whip stretched by itself and lashed at the evil spirits. It was phenomenal. At last, all the demons turned into pillars of salt. They could not move. The subordinates of the devil became frightened and ran in confusion. “What! What kind of weapon is he using against us to torment us? Hey! Let us quickly avoid him! The whip is coming toward us again! Hurry, let’s run!” No matter how fast the subordinates of the devil avoided and ran, the stretched chess whip and salt whip were too fast for them. The exclamation gushed out of my mouth. “Wowww, oooh! This is amazing! These weapons are great! Father God, thank you so much!” I showed great appreciation to God with a loud voice. I had engaged in the spiritual battle against the endless number of evil forces by having two different kinds of whips in my hands and riding the chess patterned horse. I have defeated them all.

After this event, in each prayer time, I committed myself into the spiritual battle even more than before. Every spiritual warfare was successful. I have gained consecutive victories. 
 
When I told my father the pastor, he said, “Really? There are such a thing? Hey Joseph, you must be very happy!” Since then, whenever the forces of the evil spirits face me, instead of trying to attack me, they avoid me now. Since they are not able to confront me face to face, they indirectly attack me through the people around me. The demons that utilized such a strategy in using people was very dangerous. I often stumbled when the test included the people around me. There were many times that I was defeated when it came to the test of the flesh.

Timothy 1:18-19

Timothy, my son, here are my instructions for you, based on the prophetic words spoken about you earlier. May they help you fight well in the Lord’s battles. 19 Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people have deliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked.

Timothy 6:12, 14

Fight the good fight for the true faith. Hold tightly to the eternal life to which God has called you, which you have confessed so well before many
witnesses. 14 that you obey this command without wavering. Then no one can find fault with you from now until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again

Source: Baptize by Blazing Fire, Book 6