Saturday, September 12, 2015

Touch Others Tenderly For Me, Jesus Teaches on Healing Others

                                        ---


Touch  Others  Tenderly  for  Me,  
I  Will  Save  Your  Loved  Ones,Trust  Me, 
September  12,  2015


The  Lord  bless  you,  Heartdwellers.  The  Lord  had  a  very  encouraging  message  tonight.  He’s  quite  interested  in  us  reaching  out  to  others,  and  He  gave  us  some  interesting  ideas,  some  beautiful  ideas  for  how  to  touch  the  people  around  us.  But  first  He  talked  about  our  relatives.

What  do  you  have  for  your  chosen  ones  tonight,  Lord? 

"Tell  them  I  love  them  and  each  day  I  share  in  their  sufferings  and  joys.   I  know  only  too  well  how  dark  things  are  in  many  of  their  hearts. I  know  all  about  their  struggles  over  loved  ones  who  as  yet  do  not  know  Me.   But   have  I  not  promised "Believe  in  Me,  and  you  will  be  saved,  you  and  your  household?"    Acts  16:31
 
“Why  do  you  suppose  I  made  that  promise  to  you  dear  ones?   Did  I  not  foresee  the  agonies  you  would  suffer  as  you  watched  your  loved  ones  turn  away  from  Me,  one  by  one? I  have  made  provisions  for  all  of  your  loved ones.    I  know  them  each  intimately  and  also  know  exactly  how  to  move  on  their  hearts, as  well  as  how  to  arrange  circumstances  so  they  can  no  longer  resist  Me.  In  that  critical  moment,  their  minds  will  be  cleared  of  all  the  clutter  and  they  will  see  clearly  their  choices.  Do  not  worry,  I  have  them covered.  
 
“Because  these  times  are  so  frightful,  I  need  you  all  to  trust  Me  to  greater  depths.   I  need  you  to  release  your   loved  ones  to  Me  in  such  a  way  that  you  do  not  agonize  day  after  day  after  day.   Rather,  take  care  of  My  children  and  I  will  take  care  of  yours.  Yes,  do  pray,  but  do  not  continue  to  agonize,  I  heard  your  prayers  a  long  time  ago  and  continuing  to  beg  Me  in  this  way  is  futile.”

But  Lord, you  said...

"Yes,  to  be  a  pest  and  I  will  answer.  And  I  will  answer the  prayer  because  you  bothered  Me and  woke  Me  up  from  a  sound  sleep?"
Well...now  that  you  put  it  that  way,  Lord...

"The  better  way  to  pray  when  you  think  of  your  relatives  is  to  lift  them  up  to  Me  and  say,  "Jesus,  I  trust  in  You." And  then  be  settled  in  your  mind  that  this  prayer  was  heard without  wailing  and  travail.  I  promised  you,  "Believe  in  Me,  and  you  will  be  saved,  you  and  your  household?"   Acts  16:31And  I  am  not  slack  concerning  My  promises,  as  some  men  count  slackness;  but  I  am  long  suffering,  not  willing  that  any  should  perish,  but  that  all  should  come  to  repentance.  2  Peter  3:9

“You  see  there  is  a  difference  between  believing  and  having  trust-­‐and  praying  out  of  insecurity,  and  not  believing  I  have  already  received  that  prayer  and  made  provision.  Faith  requires  you  to  believe  when  you  pray   and  have  confidence  in  Me.
 
“AS  YOU  RELEASE  YOUR  LOVED  ONES  TO  ME, YOU  BEGIN  TO  SEE  OTHERS  AROUND  YOU  WHO  ARE  NOT  SAVED,  WHO  HAVE  NOT  HEARD  THE  GOOD  NEWS,  WHO  NEED  A  KINDLY  TOUCH  TO  AWAKEN  THEIR  SLEEPING  HEARTS.  IF  ALL  OF  YOU  WOULD  TURN  YOUR  ATTENTIONS  TO  OTHERS  AS  IF  THEY  WERE  YOUR  FAMILY,  HOW  SOON  I  WOULD  BE  ABLE  TO  BRING  THEM  INTO  THE  KINGDOM.    TRULY  YOU  ARE  MOTHERS  IN  ME  WHEN  YOU  TEND  TO  THE FLOCK  AS  IF  IT  WERE  YOUR  OWN.
 
"Who  is  My  mother  and  who  are  My  brothers?"  49 And  stretching  out  My
hand  toward  My  disciples,  I  said,  "Behold  My  mother  and  My  brothers!  50 "For  whoever  does  the  will  of  My  Father  who  is  in  heaven,  he  is  My  brother  and  sister  and  mother."  Matt  12:49

 
“Many  of  you  have  turned  your  hearts  to  those  around  you  who  are  still  in  need  of  salvation  and  for  that  I  am  profoundly  grateful.    Some  have  even  seen  breakthroughs  with  people  they  thought  would  be  the  very  last  to  respond  to  kindness  and  My  message.    You  may  not  see  results  now  but  you  have  planted  seeds  and  I  will  send  others to  water.  

“OTHERS  HAVE  SAID  EJACULATORY  PRAYERS,  VERY  SIMPLY  CRYING  OUT  TO  ME,’LORD,  SAVE  THEM!’ AND  THIS, TOO WILL  BRING  FORTH  FRUIT.”


Lord  I  feel  terribly  lacking  in  this  area  of  witnessing  to  others.  

“You  have  your  job, Clare.  It’s  your  job, for which  you  are  well  suited. There  are  those  who  have  received  Me  because  of  your  faithfulness.  Just  continue  on  being  faithful,  you  are  bringing  forth  fruit  in  your  own  way.”
Thank  you  Lord,  that's  a  relief.

“BELIEVE  ME,  SATAN  WILL  TAKE  EVERY  OPPORTUNITY  TO  CAUSE  EACH  OF  YOU  TO  CONDEMN  YOURSELVES  BECAUSE  YOU  ARE  NOT  LIKE  THIS  ONE  OR  THAT  ONE.    BE  YOURSELF,  FOLLOW  YOUR  ALLOTTED  PORTION  AND  DO  NOT  MIMIC  ANYONE  ELSE'S  PATH.    EACH  OF  YOU  HAS  A  PARTICULAR  GIFT,  AND  FOR  THAT  I  BRING  YOU  INTO   CONTACT  WITH  VERY  SPECIFIC  PEOPLE  BECAUSE  YOU  WILL  TOUCH  THEM  WITH  YOUR  OWN  GIFT.    PEOPLE  RARELY  REVEAL  THEIR  TRUE  EMOTIONS  OR  FEELINGS,  THEY  KEEP  THEMSELVES  PROTECTED.    THEY  COULD  BE  GOING  THROUGH  A  RAGING  DIVORCE  AND  THE  ONE  KINDNESS  YOU  AFFORD  THEM  COULD  CAUSE  THEM  TO  OPEN  UP  AND  NEED   A  LISTENING  EAR.    THEN  YOU  CAN  PRAY  FOR  THEM  AND  SLOWLY  INTRODUCE  ME,  A   LITTLE  AT  A  TIME  AND  THEY  WILL  BEGIN  TO  LISTEN...SOMETHING  INSIDE  WILL  BEGIN  TO  AWAKEN.    SO, DON'T  GROW  WEARY  WITH  THE  LITTLE  THINGS  YOU  DO,  RATHER  SOW  HOPE  EVERYWHERE  YOU  GO.    EVEN  SUCH  SIMPLE  THINGS  AS,   THERE  IS  A  GOD  AND  HE  DOES  CARE  FOR  YOU’,  DEEPLY,  PLANTS  AN  ELEMENT  OF  HOPE.    SOME  SOULS  ARE  AT  SUCH  A  FRAGILE  PLACE  THAT  THEY'LL  GRAB  ANYTHING  TO  KEEP   THEMSELVES  AFLOAT.  

“MANY  OF  YOU  HAVE  GIVEN  ME  THE  LIBERTY  TO  USE  YOUR SICKNESSES  AND  SUFFERING  FOR  THE  UNSAVED.  HOW  BEAUTIFUL  THAT  IS,  YOU  TRULY  ARE  CO-­‐LABORERS  IN  MY  VINEYARD.  OTHERS  HAVE  TOLERATED  AN  ABUSIVE  RELATIONSHIP, OFFERING  YOUR  SUFFERINGS  FOR  THEIR  CONVERSION; YOU  WILL  NOT  LOSE  YOUR  REWARD.    SO  MANY  WAYS  THAT  YOU  DO  NOT  NOTICE  HOW  YOU  IMPACT  THE  WORLD  FOR  ME,  BUT  SOMEDAY  YOU WILL.  DON'T  DO  ANYTHING  ROTE.  APPROACH  ALL  AS  UNIQUE  INDIVIDUALS  AND  OFFER  THEM  QUIET, ET  WELL  THOUGHT  OUT  SEEDS  OF  HOPE.    PRAY  ALWAYS  THAT  MY  SPIRIT  WOULD  GIVE  YOU  THE  RIGHT  WORDS.    A  VERY  EFFECTIVE  PRAYER  IS,  ‘LORD, USE  ME  TODAY,  LET  ME  BRING  SOME  LIGHT  INTO  THIS  WORLD  TODAY.’”


You  know,  I  prayed  that  with  my  doctor  last  week  and  for  the  first  time  he  shared  something  very  profound  that  You  did  for  him.

"Yes,  he  was  dying."And  you  healed him.

"You  see  I  prefer  to  touch  souls  through  My  love. Though  they  deserve  much  worse,  it  is  My  Mercy  and  kindness  that  awakens  their  stony  hearts.  And  this  is  how  I  wish  to  anoint  those  on  this  channel  to  reach   others.    Yes,  when  you  feel  that  gentle, reassuring  love flowing  from  your  heart  to  a  soul,  that  is  My  anointing  reaching  out  from  inside  of  you.   Pay  attention,  I  am  longing  to  touch  them. I  alone  know  the  secret  to  their  hearts. I  alone  know  the  timing  involved.    And  if  it  is  not  that  very  moment, pray  and  your  opportunity  may  come  tomorrow.

“When you  see  someone  suffering  a  headache  or  arthritis,  and  you  ask  if  you  may  pray  for  them,  if  they  give  their  consent,  you  don't  need  eloquent  prayers. Just  lay  gentle  hands  upon  them  and  pray  that  I  will reach  through  your  arm  and  hand  and  touch  them.    With  some  you  may  even  have  the  liberty  to  say,  Do  you  believe  that  Jesus  heals  people?’ And  then,  ‘Do  you  believe  that  Jesus  lives  inside  Christians?’ Then  you  may  simply  say,  ‘I  am  going  to  ask  Him  to  reach  out  to  you  through  me,  do  you  believe  He  can  do  that?' Even  acknowledging  that  I  know  their  pains  and  trials  and  want  to  touch  them  can  break  the  ice.

“It's  not  about  being  a  hot  shot.It's  not  about  long  anointed  prayers,  or  passionate  noisy  and  embarrassing  prayers. It's  about  My  gentle  touch,  My  still  small  voice,  no  theatrics  involved. Simple  faith  applied  with  wisdom  and  tenderness.    Oh, how  much  you  can  accomplish  with  this  approach.  The  gift  of  healing  is  always  active  within  Me,  there  is  never   time  I  cannot  heal,  and  the  cry  of  your  sincere  heart  is  the  key  to  activation.

“You  don't  expect  enough  from  Me,  My  Children.  You  don't  realize  I  languish  over  the  suffering  souls  and  with  a  burning  love  you  cannot  comprehend,  I  long  to  touch  them  and  make  them  whole.  Where  you  feel  a  mere  nudge, I  feel  deep  passion  and  you  have  the  authority  to  bridge  that  gap  and  bring  Me  to  that  person.    When  you  respond  in  faith,  obeying  that  still  small  voice,  I  am  enabled  to  penetrate  that  soul  with  feelings  they  can  barely  understand,  but  feelings  and  sensations  that  are  uniquely  My  way  of  touching  the  hurting,  the  languishing,  the  confused   and  lost.  

“Your  eyes  are  the  windows  to  My  soul.   Your  eyes  reflect  My  tenderness  and  concern.    Ego  and  power  trips  should  never  be  present,  nor  should  fear  and  unbelief. Rather, be  inspired  to  touch  the  hurting  with My  Love  flowing  through  you.  There  are  many  times  when  words  just  get  in  the  way. Rather  than  tenderly  laying  hands  on  a  soul,  many  pray  impressive  prayers  that  really  are  not  necessary  and  sound  canned,  shallow  and  insincere.

“Well, these  are  just  a  few  things  for  you  to  be  aware  of  when  you  go  out  to  pray  for  others  and  bring  My  love  to  them.    Be  sensitive  to  My  promptings. There  are  many  times  during  the  day  I  would  like  you  to  know  something,  but  you  are  not  paying  close  attention  and  those  opportunities  just  pass  you  by.    If  you  feel  a  little  nudge,  pay  attention.    If  you    question...use  your  Bible  Promises  to  get  a  confirmation,  just  to   get  you  started.    Pay  attention  if  you  get  'Guidance'  and  'Holy  Spirit'-­‐that  is  a  confirmation  that  I'm  working  in  that  soul.

“Dear  flock,  take  Me  out  to  the  highways  and  byways...take  Me  to  work  with  you,  shopping,  travelling,  waiting  in  line. Take  Me  with  you  and  listen...

“I  bless  you  now  with  a  new  awareness  of  how  I  want  you  to  touch  others.    In  this  week  ahead,  follow  that  inspiration  and  share  on  this  channel  how  those  around  you  were  touched.”


Source: Heart Dwellers