Thursday, September 17, 2015

Your Prayers on their Behalf, Coyotes Outside my Window

                                            ----

Your  Prayers  on  Their  Behalf, 
Coyotes  Outside  My  Window, September  17,  2015  
(Message  originally  given  September  5,  2015)

The  Lord’s  Mercy  and  Kindness  is  with  us,  Heartdwellers

First  I  want  to  tell  you  all  that  I  am  so blessed  by  your  perseverance.  I  have  given  you  many  off-­‐putting  lessons  and  it  seems  that  your  hearts  are  so  hungry  for  My  love  and  wisdom,  that  you  persevere  and  keep  coming  back.     This  is  a  rare  quality  and  I  cherish  each and  every  one  of  you,  because  your  hearts  are  set  on  pleasing  Me  and  preparing  yourselves  for  My  coming  for  you.  

DEAR  ONES,  I  KNOW  THAT  SOME  OF  MY TEACHINGS  ARE  NOT  EASY  TO  HEAR. I  KNOW  THEY  SOMETIMES  ASSAULT  YOUR  SENSITIVITY  AND  CAUSE  YOU  TO  CONSIDER  CAPTURING  MORE  GROUND  FROM  YOUR  FLESH  FOR  MY  SPIRIT.    TO  BE  WITHOUT  SIN  IS  A  MARVEL  AND  A  TREMENDOUS  WORK  OF  GRACE...SOMETIMES  TAKING  YEARS  TO  ACCOMPLISH  AFTER  LIVING  IN  SIN  FOR  A  LIFETIME.  BUT  EACH  OF  YOU  HAVE  SET  ASIDE  THE  EAR  TICKLING  NEWS  ABOUT  COMETS,  EARTHQUAKES,  BOMBS  AND  MONEY   COLLAPSING  TO  FOCUS  ON  THE  INTERIOR  MAN,  THE  SOUL,  THE  VERY  APPLE  OF  MY  EYE.  

HOW  PRECIOUS  YOU  ARE  TO  ME  BECAUSE  OF  YOUR PREOCCUPATION  WITH  PERSONAL  HOLINESS.  HOW  RARE  AND  HOW  FRAGRANT  ARE  YOUR  LIVES,  AND  EVERY ONE  OF  YOUR  EFFORTS  ASCENDS  LIKE  INCENSE  TO  MY FATHER'S  THRONE  AND  IS  A  SWEET  SMELLING  SACRIFICE  IN  HIS  NOSTRILS.    OH, HOW  HE  ADORES  EACH  OF  YOU  WITH  ALL  YOUR  FAULTS,  SINS  AND  IMPERFECTIONS,  SIMPLY  BECAUSE  YOU  HAVE  MADE  HOLINESS  THE  FIRST  PRIORITY  IN  YOUR  LIVES. NOT  THE  NEWS,  NOT  ENTERTAINMENTS,  NOT  PROPHECY, AND  PREDICTIONS  AND  DIGGING  FOR  WHICH  EARTHQUAKES,  AND  COMETS  ARE  HANGING  OVER  THE  EARTH'S  HEAD.    NO, MANY  OF  YOU  HAVE  SUBSTANTIALLY  SET  THESE  THINGS  ASIDE, PREFERRING  INSTEAD  TO  LOOK  INTO  MY  MIRROR  AND  SEE  YOURSELVES  THAT  YOU  MIGHT  CLEANSE  WITH  MY  HELP,  THE  STAINS  REMAINING  ON  YOUR  GARMENT.

That  is  why  I  am  so  proud  of  you,  so  enamored  of  you,  watchful  over  you,  even  to  the  point  of  getting  My  servant  out  of  bed  for  you.    Each  day  when  you  listen  in,  My  angels  are  encouraging  you  and  helping  you  to  arrange  events  that  you  might  get  the  most  mileage  out  of  each  message.    Yes,  I know,  many  of  you  are  saying,  ‘I've been  asking  the  Lord  about  this.’ Yes  My  ways  are  unfathomable  and  I  do  set  you  up, so  to  speak, that  you  might  long  for  the  answers  I  am  about  to  bring  you.    This  is  the  plus  side  of  staying  tuned  into  the  same  teacher; I  can  prepare  lessons  for  you  while  my  angels  are  giving  you  inspirations  to  ask  about  certain  things.    Isn't  that  marvelous?    Yes,  in  Heaven  we  all  work  together  for  the  good  of  a  soul.

I  won't  go  into  depth  here  about  what  your  angels  suffer  on  your  behalf,  but  suffice  it  to  say  you've  never  had  a  mother  as  attentive  and  solicitous  for  your  welfare  as  each  of  your  angels  are.  All  of  Heaven  gets  excited  when  a  new  minister  is  raised  up, because  they  know  there  is  great  need  where I  raise  a  new  one  up.    Great  indeed for  the  minister  to  grow  in  knowledge  of  My  ways  and  holiness  of  life,  circumcising  the  world  and  the  flesh  from  their  lives.    And  a  great  need  for  a  special  group  in  My  Body  to  be  tended  to  with  the  greatest  care  and  mercy.  An  emerging  ministry  is  an  exciting  thing.    It  brings  joy  to  My  entire  Body  both here in  Heaven  and  on  Earth.    And  the  prayers  that  you  offer  on  the  minister's  behalf  have  great  power, as  though  you  were  their  very  own  children.   Their  prayers  for  you  carry  the  weight  of  an  earthly  mother  and  father's  prayers.  What  I  have  done  for  you,  for  her,  Ezekiel,  Carol  and  the  team  is  a  tremendous  blessing  and  needs  to  be  maintained  with  your  prayers,  because  the  struggles  on  their  end  seem  endless  and  they grow  weary  and  your  prayers  are  refreshing  them  daily.  This  is  what My  Body  is  supposed  to  look  like-­‐united  in  spirit  and  in  truth  with  no  time  for  gossip  or  pettiness.  

The  more  solid  your  prayers  for  them,  the  more  I  am  able  to  pour  through  them  onto  you.  It's  just  that  simple. Like  the  gates  of  a  damn  the  waters  rise almost  to  the  top,  then  the  gates  are  released  and  the  land  is  flooded  with  nourishment.  How beautiful  this  symbiotic  relationship  is.   As  you  continue  to  pray  and  thank  Me  for  the  gifts  I  am  pouring  out  on  you  all,  I  am  able  to  strengthen  them  for  the  work  ahead.    And  oh, what  a  marvelous  work  this  is!  In  Heaven  you  will  all  be  knit  together  into  a  marvelous  design  that  meets  the  needs  of  your  sphere  of  influence  as  well  as  theirs.    

So,  in  short,  I  am  asking  you  to  continue  your  prayers  for  them,  especially  for  strength  and  helpers  to  pick  up  on  the  domestic  work  that  takes  so  much  time  and  strength  to  accomplish. I  wish  to  see  them  staffed  with  good  people  committed  and  reliable. When  that  infrastructure  is  more  in  place,  I  shall  pour  out  more,  even  more  on  you,  My  children.  So  lift  them  up.”

And,  on  my  part,  I  want  to  say  thank  you  so  much,  Heartdwellers,  for  praying  for  us.  I  know  we  couldn’t  do what  we  do  if  it  weren’t  for  your  prayers  and  your  encouragement.  We  really,  really,  really  appreciate you –it  means  everything  to  us  that  you  care  so  much.  And  we’re  blessed  by  the  progress  that  all  of  you  have  made,  and  the  progress  that  I’ve  made  just  by  being  with  you  and  around  you  and  your  own  example.  It’s  just  been  a  wonderful,  wonderful  relationship.  And  I  continue  to  look  forward to  it  as  the  Lord  brings  us  new  and  exciting  things,  until  He  FINALLY  comes  and  gets  us! Thank  you  so  much  for  your  prayer  support.  And  if  you  send  a  card  or  letter,  please  include  your  email  address,  in  case  we’re  able  to  respond  to  you.  And,  thank  you  for  hearkening  to  the  Lord’s  words  and  sharing  the  progress  that  you’ve  made.

God  bless  you.



This is an excerpt, please read the full text here