Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Message Given to a Female Servant by Jesus



photo credit: Hyper Density
My beloved daughter, I love you. Many numerous evil spirits have made you their puppet and played you for so long. But from now on I will raise you and use you. Whenever your hands move, the sick will be healed. I will raise you and use you. You will leave your homeland and will be sent to the land of many idols. My beloved daughter, you had forsaken Me numerous times but know that I had never given up on you. I could never let go of you. You are My people, therefore, I could never let go of you.


Do you know how much I love you? You are My precious treasure in heaven. Many people will be restored through you. You have a great calling of returning a nation back to Me. Nations will return to Me through you. Do not be afraid for I am with you. Do not be discouraged for I am your God. I will hold you up with my righteous right hand. You will be the light for the Gentiles. You will be the salt and you will deliver My light. My beloved daughter! You are My female servant. I have placed you in My hands as My great female servant. Therefore, you will not be able to do anything if you ever leave Me. You will be accomplishing My work as you help your husband. Your husband is also My great servant. I have many works to be done through him. He is My faithful servant. I caress him everyday because he is so lovely. Fire will come forth through him, My servant. He will be a minister of fire. You will be his co-worker to accomplish My will.


My beloved daughter, your mouth is not your own but Mine. I will deliver My word and will through your mouth. I promise you this. I will bless you so that you will be prosperous. I will bless your children and I will accomplish My will through your children. I love your children so dearly. Among your children, there will be one that will become My servant. I will send My servant to the world. She may be young right now as she goes through hardship and heartaches but the way will be opened very soon. If she walks along this way, great things will happen. I will do many great things through her. She will be a pastor for the next generation. She will be a prophetess. I will not give her a difficult life as you think, so do not worry about her. You just have to entrust her and her life to Me. It is I who is working, not you. I will lead.



Female servant: My beloved LORD, My Father God, You have sent me to the Lord’s Church. What is your will on this? Why did you send me here? Father God, whenever I visit here, my soul rejoices! There are times that I want to come here on a daily basis and this desire intensifies!

Jesus: I have led your steps here. Look, even this place has a few number of wheat and chaffs. Those people may have come here but they have not opened up their pathway to their hearts. In this place, there are people who are possessing heaven and there are people who will be thrown into hell fire. You have to listen very carefully. Only when you live according to My will, you will enter heaven. Those who do not do My will but instead work iniquity will be thrown into hell.



Listen carefully. The people who have come here, listen very carefully. Keep the Lord’s day holy. Do not do any transactions of personal, commercial, business, and/or commercial nature. Do not steal what is mine. You desire to live a healthy and good life after stealing what is Mine? Why are you so resentful that you have to steal what is Mine? Those who steal what is Mine will not be exempted from going to hell. I desire that all who come to this place to possess heaven.

I will use My servant Pastor Yong Doo Kim globally. I will send Pastor Yong Doo Kim to the world. I have led him to write the series of books, Baptize by Blazing Fire. These books will spread all over the world. Among all those who read these series of books and believe, these books will come alive and will be saved. But those who turn their backs on these series of books after having read them will be thrown into the boiling pot of hell. I will extend My beloved servant’s territory. After I train all of you a little longer here (to the Lord’s Church people), I will work to move this church to a larger place. I want the Lord’s Church people to pray. Pray, do not be shaken. The Lord’s Church members must listen very carefully. Many Korean pastors will attack My beloved servant Pastor Yong Doo Kim. Therefore, the Lord’s Church members must prepare themselves for those coming days with prayer as you are awakened. Do not be shaken. Those who are here as pastors, deacons, deaconesses, and laymen must become a living shield for Pastor Yong Doo Kim. Whenever Pastor Kim was writing these books, I had seized his hand to write it. I had moved the pen. In these days, many churches are becoming corrupted. Moreover, the prayer houses are also corrupted! The church pastors are filled with greed for money and love of money to fill up their stomachs. Too many of them are taking their church congregation’s money! My beloved people! You are being repeatedly deceived by them but I know and see it all! But although you had given your money and was deceived, since your intention was to give it to Me at My altar, I will bless you. But to those servants who have taken the money will be judged greatly and fiercely!

And I will use this female servant at the appointed time. She will see the treasures in heaven and the beautiful realm of heaven. Moreover, I will show the reality and vivid scenes of hell to this female servant when she still has her physical eyes opened. She will be speaking about hell from her newly established small church. Through this female servant’s lips she will speak about hell.

My beloved female servant, I will use you as a female servant of fire. You always appeal to Me about you knowing nothing but that is not true. I am always with you. I will help you. I will perform many miracles and wonders through you. In due time, I will send many people to your church. I want you to wait a little longer. You must focus only on Me while you are waiting. Things that you have never thought about will happen. Things that you have never imagined will happen.