Monday, September 21, 2015

The Lord Scolds the Korean Churches


Photo credit: 1ms


WHAT SHOULD I DO? WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH THE CURRENT KOREAN CHURCHES IN SUCH CONDITION? THE KOREAN PASTORS ARE LEADING THEIR MINISTRIES TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM MY WILL. THEY DO NOT TEACH MY COMMANDMENTS AND/OR TEACHINGS. THEY DO NOT PREACH ABOUT ME. THEY TEACH UNNECESSARY DOCTRINE AND ARE DOING THE MINISTRY OF HUMANISM.

The pastors extort money from their church congregation with the tithes and offering. For the sake of fellowship, you are violating My Day, Sunday. You are very busy extending the church building instead of nurturing the church people. You are so concerned of heightening the honor of yourselves. Instead of commemorating Me, you are very busy commemorating your own achievements.

I tell you once more, your life is like the morning fog. It is here a little while and then it is gone. It is not eternal. When the inside is all corrupted, what is the use of having a large church building? Do you think that I will be pleased if you have a large church building and that I find no pleasure with a small church? This is not true. Many people look at the outward appearance but the LORD looks at the heart. How can I use such a people like this? How can I raise up such a people like this?

Listen mega church pastors! Remember the days when you first established the church! If you remember those days, how can you be so prideful! You can not be so arrogant! The reason why you have grown to such a size was because of the goodness I had granted to you. Where is the humility that you had shown Me when you were hungry? You had sought Me with such hunger. Where is the attitude in crying out through your prayer day and night? Now, you only think about yourselves and seek Me only for your selfish needs. Who had clothed and fed you when you were naked and hungry? Was it not I, your Jehovah? Now, you do not have Me Jehovah in your heart. Listen you who have filled your own stomachs with the money that was offered by your church congregation! What do you lack that you have to covet offerings given by the church congregation? Have I not given you enough? Have I not heard your prayers? Have I not given all you asked in prayer? What do you lack that you must practice evil? You used to seek only Me but now your eyes have been darkened by material things and now you are only greedy for material things. Why do you give titles or positions based on how much someone gives money? That is the act of buying and selling titles and positions. Because of such deeds, many who do not have faith or qualification are being ordained as pastors, elders, deacons and deaconesses.

Just because you have attended the church for a long time, you think you have good faith? This is not true. Just because you have been in the church for a very long time, you think you are qualified to be ordained with a particular title? No this is not true. When your heart is not toward Me, how can you think that you are so qualified to receive a particular title or position? ALL YOUR EVIL DEEDS TURN MY CHURCHES INTO SOME KIND OF BUSINESS. THESE CHURCHES CANNOT PREVAIL AGAINST THE GATES OF HELL AND IF THE CHURCHES CANNOT PREVAIL AGAINST THE GATES OF HELL HOW CAN THEY CALL THEMSELVES A CHURCH? In the bible, the titles and positions are given by the will of God. Your finances, material, and years of your church attendance does qualify or determine a particular title or a position.


Word to the People who Buys the Title 
and Position of a Pastor

Listen! Those who have bought their titles and/or positions as a pastor! Who do you think you are? How dare you for coveting the position and title that can only be given by Me! Is not your purpose in obtaining such a title just to fill your greed? I know your thoughts and hearts. You have spoken craftily using cunning tongues to take all your church congregations’ money to fill up your stomachs and you even destroy their households because of that. How then are you different from other heretical pastors? The judgement that is on your way is great and you will not be able to bear it. You will be thrown into hell and you will gnash your teeth.

The Lord Speaks about Church Services (Worship)

Do you think I am receiving your church services? Because you have things that have not been loosened on the earth, your hearts are still a field of stones, thorny bushes, and wayside. If this is the case, how am I able to receive your worship/service? You worship like Cain. Your hearts are not toward Me but toward somewhere else. Your worship is but formality, how can I receive it? You come to church just for the sake of attendance. Therefore, I have never known you! Do not think that I have received your abominable worship/service? It was given with detestable tamed lips. You are misunderstanding and thinking that I have received it! You are only satisfying yourselves! The service/worship I am pleased and delighted with is when you give service/worship free from formality and as it is being led by the Holy Spirit. The service/worship that creates atmosphere of a spiritual celebration and a festival. Think about what is true worship and what kind of worship that I will receive. Look it up in the bible. (John chapter 4) My heartaches so much. Whenever I look toward the Korean churches, My heart aches so much. Whenever I look at people worshipping Me, I am so grievous. Many of you do not know what kind of worship/service I desire. All you are stuck within a conventional and traditional way of worship service. I do not receive this kind of worship service. I will not receive it. I despise it. I despise that kind of worship service very much!

Today, I disclose something to My beloved male and female servants. Pastor Yong Doo Kim has already written down the content of it in his previous Baptize by Blazing Fire books. However, there are still people who refuse to believe it while there are people who are willing to believe it. Conventional ways of worship service does not give me pleasure. I find pleasure when you have a spiritual festival atmosphere of worship service. When you are in a place of festive and/or party surrounding, will you still be stiffed with formality? No, you will not! I do not receive worship service that has a form of formality but instead, I desire to receive the worship service that is alive and dynamic.

In heaven, the worship service atmosphere is that of a celebration and a festive such as the Lord’s Church. The atmosphere is very delightful! Heaven has music, dancing, and songs. In heaven, the heavenly people play Komungo (Korean traditional harp with six strings), and play Chang-gu (Korean traditional drum). In heaven,My Father and I (Jesus) would dance together and receive the dance of the saints. We celebrate together in heaven. This is the worship service that I desire. Hear Me My people! Do you know how beautiful it is? I desire this kind of worship service. I find pleasure in this kind of worship service. This is the heavenly worship service.

In Korea, there are many abominable worship services. When the preachers do not even preach about cross or My blood any more. How can you say that you are walking a life of faith?

You pastors are allowing your congregations to be beaten up by the demons on a daily basis. Moreover, you allow them be deceived by them. Do you even know why I have died on the cross? Do you know why I have bought you through the nails of suffering, the piercing, the shedding of blood by a spear in My side, and having to wear a thorny crown?

In the Korean churches, My beloved pastors do not preach and deliver the message of My cross and My blood but instead, they only talk about the blessings of life. They only deliver messages on how to be blessed. Without the main core of the message of the gospel, what will those blessings do to you? What good are the physical blessings be for if you end up in hell? Do you know how My heart aches when those souls end up in hell? Pastors listen very carefully! Repent tonight! Repent! If you have not been preaching about the gospel of the cross and My blood, you must repent tonight! If you do not repent, you will not escape the judgment of hell!