Saturday, September 26, 2015

Do you Feel Condemned, Jesus Teaches on the Source of Condemnaiton

                                            ---

Do  You  Feel  Condemned?, September  25,  2015


In these days, My  people  are  stressing  way  too  much  about  their  sins.  

Their  sins  have  become  like  mountains  of  condemnation  and  few  among  you  believe  that  I've  truly  forgiven  you.

 if  you’re  sorry  for  your  sins  and  you  turn  and  repent,  you  don’t  have  to  worry  about  being  left  behind  OR  condemned.

Why  is  it, My  people, that  you  cannot  accept  My  forgiveness?    Why  is  it  that  you  believe  condemning  lies  from  the  lying  mouths  of  your  enemies?    How  many  times  must  I  plead  with  you  to  BELIEVE,  just  believe  and  you  shall  receive?    How  many  times  must  I  die  on  the  cross  again  to  convince  you  that  your  sins  have  been  washed  away?

Many  of  you  are  lying  in  beds  of  condemnation,  from  the  time  you  awake  and  become  conscious  to  the  very moment  you  drop  off  to  sleep.  Your  sins  weigh  you  down.  You've  asked  for  forgiveness  but  you  do  not  believe  you  have  received  it.    Rather, you  believe  the  lies  of  the  evil  ones  who  continually  bombard  you  with  falsehood.

Take  every  thought  captive, My  Dearly  Loved  Ones.   Every  thought. Don't  let  it  pass  on  into  your  heart  or  your  inner  places,  do  not  feed  on  these  deprecating  lies.    I  will  tell  you  how  you  must  act.    Consider  the  little  toddler.  He  waits  until  his  mother  is  out  of  the  kitchen,  then  slides  a  chair  over  to  the  counter,  leans  way  into  the  counter  and  takes  the  top  off  the  cookie  jar...all  the  time  keeping  an  eye  on  the  door.  

He  knows  he  isn't  supposed  to  be  taking  cookies...somehow  he  has  that  much  sense.    So, he  waits  until  she  isn't  watching  before  he  attempts  to  raid  the  cookie  jar.  Carefully  he  sets  a  handful  of  cookies  in  his  pocket,  puts  the  lid  back  on the  cookie  jar,  climbs  off  the  chair  and  moves  it  back  to  the  table,  and quickly runs  outside  with  the  cookies  before  she  catches  him.    Then  as  he  eats  them,  one  by  one,  he  begins  to  consider  that  he  just  did  something  wrong.    They  taste  good, but  he  feels  badly.    I  am  working  in  the  conscience  of  that  child,  until  he  is  ready  to  repent.  I'll  make  it  easy  for  him. He  left  crumbs  on  the  counter,  his  mother  sees  the  crumbs  and  finds  the  little  guy  in  the  corner  of  the  yard  facing  the  other  way  putting  something  in  his  mouth. She  walks  over  to  him  and  says,  ‘Child,  did  you  take  some  cookies?’ He  wipes  the  melted  chocolate  off  his  little  hands,  looks  up  at  her  with  mixed  emotions, guilt  from  stealing  cookies  and  satisfaction  from  having  finished  them.    Caught  in  the  act  he has  no  other  response,  ‘Mmm  hmm,  I  sorry  Mamma,  I  sorry.’ Then  in  that  moment  of  confession, true  contrition  rises  from  within  him  and tears  well  up  in  his  little  eyes.    He  really  is  sorry.    He  did  what  was  wrong,  he  knows  it,  he  repents  and  asks  forgiveness.

What  kind  of  God  am  I, My  children? Shall  I  grab  you  by  the  arm  jerk  you  up,  drag  you  into  the  house  and  beat  you  black  and  blue?    Or  shall  I  sit  you  in  time  out so  you  can  think  about  it for  a  few  moments  and  have  another  discussion  with  you,  ‘Do  you  know  what  you  did? ’It  was  wrong,  Momma.    ‘What  do  you  say?’ I'm  sorry.    (a  little  tear  drips  from  his  eye.)    What  shall  I  say  at  this  point?  ‘I  forgive  you. Go  and  sin  no  more.’

Later  on  you're  playing  and  you  start  to  feel  badly.    If  you  could  see,  a  demon  is   on  your  shoulder,  telling  you,  You're  bad-­‐you  took  those  cookies.’ You  lay  down for  a  nap,  more  demonic  voices,  ‘You're  a  nasty  little  boy.  You  stole from your  mother.’ Later, when  everyone's  coming  to  the  dinner  table,  ‘You  should  be  in  time  out,  you  don't  deserve  to  sit  at  the  table.’  This  repeats  itself  day  in  and  day  out  and  before  long  you  feel  so  badly  about  yourself  there  is  no  hope  left,  why even  try  to  be  good,  you're  doomed.

This  is  how  the  enemy  demoralizes  you.    Some  of  you  have  lived  through  this  kind  of  childhood  where  your   parents  were  the  voice  of  the  demons.  They  continually  beat  you  down  and  told  you  how  bad  you  were.    They never  let  you  forget  one  thing  you  did  wrong.    Every  time  they  got  upset,  they  brought  up  the  past  and beat  you  with  it.    

Do  you  think  I  am  like  them?    Well,  I  am  not.    When  I  see  the  contrition  in  your  heart,  I  wipe  away  your  sin  and  whisper,  Let's  try  again. We'll  do  better  next  time.I  wait  patiently  for  you  to  realize  what  you  have  done,  what  the  consequences  are,  then  I  embrace  you,  working  with  you  until  you  can  overcome  that  temptation.

On  the  other  hand, the  demons  beat  you  day  and  night  mercilessly.    My  Children,  when  will  you  learn  the   difference  between  My  voice  and  the  Lying  demons?   When  will  you  take  Me  at  My  word,  ‘I  forgive  you.’ When  will  you  take  my  hand  and  try  again  rather  than  running  the  other  way?    Don't  you  know  that  condemnation  begets  condemnation?    The  demons  rail  on  you  because  they  want  you  to  rail  on  each  other.   They  want  you  to  become  so  discouraged  you  will  never  come  forth  with  your  gifts,  you  will  never  believe  I  can  use  you,  you  will  never  believe  you  are  of  any  consequence  in  My  Kingdom. Or  that  you’re  saved  and  you’re  going  to  Heaven.

But  you  are!  Each  and  every one  of  you  are  equipped  with  precious  gifts  I  need  in  operation  to  fight  against   the  enemy  at  this  time.    Each  one  of  you  is  endowed  with  power  when  you  pray.  But  you  will  not  ever  come  into  the  Throne  Room  boldly, if  you  feel  badly  about  yourself.    You  will  never  venture  forth  to  touch  another  soul  if  you  feel  unclean  and  guilty.    And  if  you  dare, to  the  enemy  will  say,  Look  at  your  sins  you  have  no  business  helping  them,  God  can't  use  you.

Guilt  and  condemnation  are  the  number  one  tools  used  by  the  enemy  to  disable  a  Christian.  This  is  what  the  demons  are  taught,  ‘If  you  want  to  bring  a  Christian  down  and  make  them  stop,  bring  up  their  sins.And  sadly,  it  works!    But  forewarned  is  forearmed.  If  you  know  this  is  the  area  of  attack,  you  can  come  before  Me  repentant  and  go  into  battle  fully  equipped.  What  better  way  to  demoralize  a  man  that  to  make him  feel  badly  about  himself?  Do  you  see?  You  are  victims  of  psychological  warfare  if  you  give  into  the  lie  that  your  sins  are  not  forgiven.

My  people,  it  is  time  to  grow  up.  You  have  got  to  go  into  battle  confident  of  My  Love  and  forgiveness.  There  is  no  more  time  for  wishy-­‐washy  faith.  You  have  communed  with  Me.  You  know  My  nature  is  love  and  forgiveness,  along  with  a  helping  hand  up.  You  have  been  with  Me,  and  to  be  with  Me  you  know  Me  and  you  should  now  have  the  confidence  to  act  on  My  word,  to  fight  the  good  fight  and  take  every thought  captive.

THAT  IS  ANOTHER  REASON  INTIMACY  WITH  ME  IS  SO  OPPOSED  BY  THE  DEVILS.  THEY  KNOW  THAT  IF  YOU  DRAW  NIGH  UNTO  ME  IN  TENDERNESS  AND  LOVE,  YOU  WILL  BE  WASHED  CLEAN  IN  MY  FORGIVENESS.  YOU  WILL  WALK  AWAY  ENCOURAGED,  STRENGTHENED  AND  READY  TO  LOVE  EVEN  AS  I  HAVE  LOVED  YOU.

But  if  you  never  attain  to  that  intimacy  with  Me,  you  are  still  prone  to  think  of  Me  as  harsh  and  condemnatory,  calling  on  the  experiences  from  childhood  and  school  when  unjust  punishments  were  leveled  against  you.  You  are  judged  guilty  and  imprisoned  mentally  when  the  demons  rail  on  you  day  after  day  and  you've  not  had  any  authentic  and  intimate  time  with  Me,  where  I  hold  you,  forgive  you  and  equip  you  to  try  again.  You  carry  over  your  head  a  permanent  cloud  that  says,  ‘Guilty.’

And  finally,  YOU  MUST BELIEVE  IN  MY  FORGIVENESS.  BELIEVE  I  SUFFERED  AND  DIED  FOR  YOU  ON  THE  CROSS.  BELIEVE  THAT  THOUGH  YOUR  SINS  ARE  BLOOD  RED,  I WILL  WASH  THEM  WHITE  AS  SNOW.  DID  I  NOT  FORGIVE  DAVID,  A  MURDERER  AND  ADULTERER?  DID  I  NOT  FORGIVE  THE  PHARISEES  AND  ROMAN  SOLDIERS...’FATHER,  FORGIVE  THEM,  THEY  KNOW  NOT  WHAT  THEY  DO.’

SO  IF  I  HAVE  FORGIVEN  THEM,  HOW  IS  IT  YOU  CANNOT  ACCEPT  MY  FORGIVENESS FOR  YOUR  SINS?

Very  simply,  you  are  listening  to  demons  who  are  disabling  you  through  condemnation.  It  should  be  clear to  you  by  now: condemnation  belongs  to  demons,  conviction  belongs  to  My  Spirit.  When  I  convict  you,  there  is  a  sweet,  sweet  sense  of  being  sorry  for  having  offended  Me,  and  with  it  comes  a real  desire  not  to  repeat  the  act,   and  I  am  with  you  in  that  moment,  encouraging  you  to  call  on  Me  for  strength  in  the  future.    

When  the  enemy  condemns  you, it  is  to  convince  you  how  bad  and  worthless  you  are,  that  you  are  doomed  and  can  never  be  used  by  God,  you are  utterly  lost  and  useless.  Along  with  that  comes  overwhelming  shame  and  a  desire  to run  from  Me  instead  of  to  Me.   Once  you  are  convinced  to  run  from  Me  the  spiral  goes  down  swiftly  into  hopelessness.

Mark  My  words,  when  you  feel  that you  are  feeling  what  is  being  put  upon  you  by  satan's  servants.

So, now  I  have  given  you  a  lesson  in  how  to  recognize  My  gentle  convicting  thoughts  and  thus  escape  the  trap satan  has  set  up  to  bring  you  down  into  disgrace  permanently  disabled as  a  Christian.  Take  it  to  heart, My  Dear  Ones,  take  it  to  heart  and  refuse  the  guilt  that  belongs  to  satan  and  his  servants.  

I  bless  you  now with  a  sweet  sense  of  My  never-­‐ending love  and  compassion  for  you. Walk  in  My  forgiveness. Though  your  sins  be  as  scarlet,  we  have  reasoned  together,  now  they  are  white  as  snow.


This is an excerpt, read more here