Friday, September 11, 2015

As GOD Opens the Spiritual Realm, He Begins to Show Spiritual Secrets


photo credit: Focus Magazine

2 Corinthians 12:1-6 NLT

This boasting will do no good, but I must go on. I will reluctantly tell about visions and revelations from the Lord. 2 I was caught up to the third heaven fourteen years ago. Whether I was in my body or out of my body, I don’t know—only God knows. 3 Yes, only God knows whether I was in my body or outside my body. But I do know 4 that I was caught up to paradise and heard things so astounding that they cannot be expressed in words, things no human is allowed to tell. 5 That experience is worth boasting about, but I’m not going to do it. I will boast only about my weaknesses. 6 If I wanted to boast, I would be no fool in doing so, because I would be telling the truth. But I won’t do it, because I don’t want anyone to give me credit beyond what they can see in my life or hear in my message

Daniel 8:15-16, 18,27

As I, Daniel, was trying to understand the meaning of this vision, someone who looked like a man stood in front of me. 16 And I heard a human voice calling out from the Ulai River, “Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of his vision.” 18 While he was speaking, I fainted and lay there with my face to the ground. But Gabriel roused me with a touch and helped me to my feet. 27 Then I, Daniel, was overcome and lay sick for several days. Afterward I got up and performed my duties for the king, but I was greatly troubled by the vision and could not understand it.

As God opened the spiritual realm and began to show us the spiritual secrets, it now unfolds without ceasing. Sometimes, my spiritual eyes would open multiple times in one sitting position. Sometimes, my spiritual eyes open as I walk on the street and I would see things. There were times when I could not discern if I was in a dream or seeing a vision. Therefore, it is very important for me not to lose the word of God discerning it realistically. Even Apostle Paul who was a servant of the Lord had a hard time discerning if he was out of his body or in the body. Also, whenever Daniel encountered God’s messengers, he almost fainted. Anyway, we must be wide awake and in alert for as we go deeper into the mysterious spiritual realm, there can be more deception and delusion.

There may be various reasons why the Holy God would open the door of revelation to my family. I think one of the reasons is to arm the believers in these last days. My generation to my son’s generation will do the work in spreading the gospel accompanied by the strong power of the Holy Spirit.

Therefore, I think we are in training phase. I always remind and educate my church and family of this fact.- Pastor Kim

Source: Baptize by Blazing Fire, Book 6