Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Don't Be Led Astray, by lies against the faith

                                             ---

Do  Not  Be  Led  Astray, September  28,  2015


The  Lord's  precious  Grace  is  with  us, Heartdwellers.    


Well  precious  Family,  I  spent  a  great  part  of  the  day answering  e-­‐mails  so  I'm  very  much  at  the  end  of  my energy  level  and  for  that  reason,  I  will  not  be  getting  a message  tonight.    But  I  did  want  to  share  some Scriptures that I  base  our  ministry  on.    And  basically,  the  Lord confirmed  that  He  wanted  me  to  share  that  tonight.  


We  are  all  about  YOU.  And  JESUS.  And  this  is  what  He  says  about  that:


John  14:15  “If  you  love  me,  keep  my  commands.  16 And  I  will  ask  the  Father,  and  he  will  give  you  another  advocate  to  help  you  and  be  with  you  forever—17  the  Spirit  of  truth.  The  world  cannot  accept  him,  because  it  neither  sees  him  nor  knows  him.  But  you  know  him,  for  he  lives  with  you  and  will  be  in  you.  18  I  will  not  leave  you  as  orphans;  I  will  come  to  you.  19  Before  long,  the  world  will  not  see  me  anymore,  but  you  will  see  me.  Because  I  live,  you  also  will  live.  20  On  that  day  you  will  realize  that  I  am  in  my  Father,  and  you  are  in  me,  and  I   am  in  you.  21  Whoever  has  my  commands  and  keeps  them  is  the  one  who  loves  me.  The  one  who  loves  me  will  be  loved  by  my  Father,  and  I  too  will  love  them  and  show  myself  to  them.”  

Now,  the  reason  I’m  bringing  this  up,  is  that some  who  have  their  own  YouTube  channel  have  come  along   behind  my  back  and  written  very  hurtful  and  inaccurate  letters  to  those  of  you  who  have  posted.  They  wait  for  you  to  post,  and  they  send  you  messages  behind  our  back, trying  to  tell  you  that  what  we  have  been  teaching  you  is  of  the  devil  and  we  are  seriously  deceived.    Well,  all  I  can  say  is,  please-­‐don't  let  them  steal  these  Scriptures  or  this  lifestyle  with  Jesus  at  the  center from  you.    


As  I  have  said  before,  how  can  anyone  live  inside  your  home  and  not  have  intimate  contact  with  you,  sitting  and  eating  dinner,  sharing  in  the  ups  and  downs  of  life.  The  tragedies  and  the  joys.If  you  knew  that  Jesus  was  sitting  at  home  waiting  for  you,  wouldn't  you  rush  home  and  devote  all  your  time  to  listening  to  Him  and  keeping  Him  company?    After  a  while  that's  how  life  truly  becomes,  except  we  don’t  have  to  rush  home.  We  just  have  to  get  in  a  quiet  space,  because  He  lives  inside  of  us,  and  it  becomes  a  habit  and  we  can't  wait  to  be  alone  with  Him.  


I’m  asking  you,  please  don’t  be  intimidated  by  their  lack  of  knowledge  of  the  Scriptures. You  have  them  before  you,  and  His  love  draws  you  daily  into  prayer,  and  there  you  experience  that  Jesus  truly  lives  in  you  and  cares  about  you.    Boy,  even  by  your  rhemas  you  can  tell  He’s  been  ‘reading  your  mail’.  Rhemas  can  be  SO  on-­‐target  sometimes  that  it  just  kind  of  blows  you  out  of  the  water!  “Thanks,  Lord!  That  was  EXACTLY  what  I  was  wondering  about!”


How  many  times  has  He  scheduled  a  phone  call  or  a  message  from  someone  just  when  you  needed  to  hear  it?   How  many  times  has  He  led  you  to  read  something  you  needed  in  that  moment,  or  had  a  neighbor  drop  by  to  give  you  something?  Or  sung  a  love  song  to  you  in  the  store  when  He  was  there  with  you, but  the  last  thing  on  your  mind?    His  love  is  always  manifesting  to  you: a  butterfly,  the  song  of  a  bird,  a  beautiful  leaf  on  the  ground,  a  brilliant  sunset,  even  the  blood  moon that  we  saw  last  night  –beautiful!  Oh  the  wonders  of  creation...all  of  the  Earth  proclaims  His  love  and  glory.    Please  don't  doubt  that.


This  doctrine  about  God  not  being  this  close  to  us and  relating  to  us  as  a  human,is  really  not  stemming  from  the  Bible,  guys  -­‐but  it  comes  from  the Buddhist  religion  and  the  Far  East.

The  Buddhist  does  not  believe  and  cannot  conceive  of  a  truly  personal  God  who  walked  on  this  Earth.  Rather   they  see  God  as  being  a  distant  force  that  we  can  strive  to  be  in  harmony  with,  but  has  no  human  interest  in  our  personalities  or  lives.    Their  god  is  nebulous  and  far  away...an  energy. Not  a  being, and  certainly  nothing  like  a  human  being.    And  God  said  that  He  made  us  in  His  image.


These  lies  also  very  much  approximate  the  Old  Testament  ideas  that  only  prophets  had  the  gift  of  speaking  with  God  and  even  then  could  be  utterly  destroyed  by  His  glance.  


The  other  thing  to  consider  about this  theology  is  that  it  is  very  New  Age.    The  striking  characteristic  -­‐one  of  the  ways  that  you  can  recognize the  New  Age,  (and  I  should  know,  ‘cause  I  was  in  it  for  12  years)  and  even  Masonry,  is  that  only  a  few  have  the  privileged  access  to  inside  knowledge.  it  is  not  given  to  everyone,  or  to  the  layman.  
Source:Heart Dwellers

Read more here