Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Trinity God (Father, Son, the Holy Spirit) Baptizes with Holy Fire at Once


Photo credit: Catholic Tradition

How can I express God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit whom I have experienced in a way for many people to know, understand, and realize. But I just decided to entrust it to the people’s judgment. God has shown Himself to me, a sinner with a special method. But that does not mean that I have seen all the substances of God Himself. There is no human being who can wholly understand God Himself at a personal level. That kind of person does not exist on the earth.

Trinity God has hastened me a way with a stem of the holy fire. God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit gave me a powerful holy fire. The holy fire gushed out in the form of a long stem. They gave me the holy fire at the same time. Three entwined fire stems then coiled me. I was thrown into the endless universe. I have no idea how my physical body has endured all this. My soul endlessly screamed out.

I am a great sinner and only a mere human. But when Trinity God poured down the holy fire onto me, I was so grateful and I felt like I was not worthy. I did not know how to express a strong feeling of gratitude. In fact, I dared not to express it. So I just begged Him to kill me. When my soul was lying in the cosmic space, I heard the small voice of Father God. Father God was already sitting on His throne as He spoke very softly.

My beloved Pastor Kim, you have received a very special holy fire. Therefore, do not corrupt your faith but stay loyal to Me to the end so that many souls may be saved. You must impart this holy fire!”

Then unimaginable and new gifts poured down into my bosom from Father God’s bosom. These gifts had various appearances. As soon as I received these gifts, without ceasing, a confession came out of my mouth. “Ahhh refreshing! Ohhh how could this be God! I praise You God Almighty! I lift Your name on high forever! I praise you LORD! I eternally praise the Holy Spirit and Jesus!”

God had explained about my work and ministry.

You will become a target of controversy and dispute. Whoever curses you, I will curse! Whoever treats you as a heretic, I will judge! I will pay back those who slander you! Whoever judges you, I will not be still! Pastor Kim, do not be afraid of them. I will pay back for your hurt, wound, and betrayal!”

God has spoken the fearful words of paying those people back with wrath. So I replied, “Lord, Lord, I will only pray. I will only pray.”

Isaiah 66:15
See, the L ORD is coming with fire,and his swift chariots roar like a whirlwind. He will bring punishment with the fury of his anger and the flaming fire of his hot rebuke.”