Friday, September 18, 2015

The Fire Given by God the Father


Photo credit: Friesen Press
I am God the Father whom you talk and know about! I am Jehovah! Pastor Kim lift your head and look at My eyes!” I could not resist Him so I lifted my head up. Then I saw two living rays of fire come out from the eyes of the great and enormous God the Father. Those rays of fire instantly hit me with a great impact.
 ______________


Pastor Kim:  I was led by the Holy Spirit and placed in the middle of the universe . The stars were shining brightly in the night sky of the universe. Even though I was placed in the universe and able to hear God’s voice, in the midst of this state, I was still able to feel the presence of my wife moving during her sleep next to my physical body. I was able to feel it clearly and with certainty. I certainly knew what kind of state I was in.


Wowww~! Great view! I had never imagined that there could be a great place existing such as this in the universe!” Countless stars were spread out in front of my eyes. I was drenched by the beauty of so many stars in the galaxy and the phenomenally brilliant aurora. As I was amazed by the view, the enormous figure of the face of Father God appeared before me with greatness and majesty. Then I began to hear the enormously loud resounding voice of God.

I am the Jehovah God! I am God the Father, I AM self existing one!” He was the God who spoke to Moses. The great and holy God whom we only have read about through the Old Testament whom we had only imagined and was impressed with when we thought about His greatness. This God was speaking to me. My soul did not know what to do before His presence. The only thing I did was to prostrate before Him. I could not lift my head up toward Him.

Pastor Kim, lift your head up and look at My eyes!” God the Father spoke to me with a loud voice of thunder. His voice shook the whole universe. I doubted thinking, “What if Satan has disguised himself as God the Father?” But God the Father already knew the bottom of my heart and what I was thinking. So He spoke to me once more.

I am God the Father whom you talk and know about! I am Jehovah! Pastor Kim lift your head and look at My eyes!” I could not resist Him so I lifted my head up. Then I saw two living rays of fire come out from the eyes of the great and enormous God the Father. Those rays of fire instantly hit me with a great impact.

God! Save me! I have sinned! Please forgive me! Ugh! Ugh! Too hot! Ugh!”Eventually I passed out. And two rays of fire that seemed alive came to me with the sensation of a waterfall. One of the well known scenes from the movie called “The Ten Commandments” had come across my mind. In that scene, God used a big pillar of fire to engrave the Ten Commandments directly and personally in front of Moses. But the two rays of living fire that I saw was no way for me to compare the pillars of fire that were in the movie. I could not collect my mind. Those rays of living fire did not leave me alone but repeatedly coiled around my soul. The rays of fire threw me into the distance. The heat was so intense that I screamed out loud.Ugh! Ah~! Oh, God! I can not bear any longer! God, I feel like dying! Save me!”

God’s fire repeatedly coiled me around many times. The rays of fire did not let me go. Then God spoke to me again. “Look at My nose!” Once again, God’s enormous face appeared. The Holy energy and a living pillar of fire came out from His enormous nose and the fire poured down onto me. person, and encountering a person. When you look at a person from a picture, the face of the person will not move or talk. It is a still image.
When you only hear about a person you had never seen, the words delivered to you can not be fully trusted because it could be bias with false information. But when you encounter a person in person and converse, this reality will help you to know much about that particular person. It is the same with your religious life of faith. When your relationship with God becomes personal, it will help you in all things of your life.

The Holy Spirit works the same yesterday and today. God has given me a message about the coming days of how we will be witnessing with the blazing holy fire through our physical eyes and how we will practically experience the fire. And these things are happening within the Lord’s Church on a daily basis. Many people say the last days are a corrupted and hopeless age. But this is not true. In the last days, the heavenly gates will be opened and closed by the people of faith with power and authority. Not only that, the last days will be moved by people of power and authority and they are the ones that pray desperately. God has already mentioned this In the bible. He promised to us that He will pour down His Spirit upon all flesh.

Joel 2:28-30

Then, after doing all those things, I will pour out my Spirit upon all people.Your sons and daughters will prophesy.Your old men will dream dreams,and your young men will see visions. 29 In those days I will pour out my Spirit even on servants—men and women alike. 30 And I will cause wonders in the heavens and on the earth—blood and fire and columns of smoke.

Jesus comes out from the bosom of God the Father for eternity. The Holy Spirit is the one who comes out from God the Father and God the Son for eternity. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. This is a theological expression. But I have seen and experienced the Holy Spirit coming out between God the Father and God the Son with my own eyes fully open.

Who is the Holy Spirit? He is one of the three persons of the Godhead, the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. He has an independent personality. He is God who overflows us with Himself. He comes to us like water, oil, wind, and a tongue of fire. When my ministry was stuck and not going anywhere, my heart was troubled and wandered around. At that time, God had spoken to me.

Whenever you come to the church altar and pray, I will restore all things for you.”
Since then, I barely left the church altar and had always prayed. As the Holy Spirit showed Himself coming out between Father God and the Son, He said to me, “I will baptize you with blazing holy fire!” Then He came to me with a blazing fire that was formed of a fine edge sword. So I asked Him, “Please help me to use the power of God the Holy Spirit for the work of saving souls and doing good things. I desire to use it whenever I like to use it!”

The Holy Spirit granted me with a powerful fire like the wind and the gift of healing. This gift of healing heals with the feeling of refreshment. In addition, He granted me the gift that flows like cold water which chills a person. It feels as cold as a waterfall that is in the deepest part of a mountain.

All morning, I was lying on my bed and I received the baptism of fire from Trinity God. My whole body was sweating. It was so hot that I could no longer bear it. So I asked God, “God! please blow the wind that is much more colder than the breeze of an air conditioner! “ Suddenly, when the Holy Spirit’s refreshing chilly wind was delivered to me, it started from the tip of my fingers and toes. In the end, this refreshing cool wind spread throughout my whole body. The Holy Spirit’s refreshing cold wind dried my sweated bed sheet and my body very nicely. Even the odor of my sweat was gone.

Ohhh LORD! Thank you very much! Aaaha! How can this be? It is amazing! LORD, thank you very much!” I repeatedly thanked Him. I was not able to feel the weight of my body parts where the refreshing wind of the Holy Spirit went through. I felt so light that I could not feel any gravity. I felt like a feather.

Psalms 145:18-21

The LORD is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth. 19 He grants the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cries for help and rescues them. 20 The LORD protects all those who love him, but he destroys the wicked. 21 I will praise the LORD, and may everyone on earth bless his holy name forever and ever.

Whenever the Holy Spirit’s presence comes to me in fullness, my soul separates from my body. But at the same time, I am able to feel the sensation of my body. Whenever my soul separates from my body, it feels like the outer layer of my skin is peeled off from my body and it feels like myself slipping into the spiritual realm.