Monday, September 14, 2015

Refining Fires Are Coming, Prophetic Word From Jesus

                                             ---


Refining  Fires  Are  Coming, September  13,  2015



THE  LORD  IS  TRULY  WITH  US,  HEARTDWELLERS.  TONIGHT  HE  HAD  A  MESSAGE  OF  PREPARATION,  ABOUT  THINGS  THAT  ARE  ABOUT  TO  HAPPEN  IN  THE  WORLD.  ABOUT  AN  ONSLAUGHT  FROM  THE  DEMONIC  WORLD  THAT’S  ABOUT  TO  OVERTAKE  CHRISTIANS  –TO  ATTEMPT  TO  OVERTAKE  US,  IN  ANY  CASE.


OH, MY  DAUGHTER,  THE  NATIONS  ARE  INDEED  IN  TURMOIL,  AT  A  ROLLING  BOIL  ARE  THE  DOINGS  OF  MEN.    COVERING  THE  WHOLE  EARTH  IS  THE  CORRUPTION  OF  WICKED MEN,  AND  SAD  INDEED  ARE  THE  REMNANT  OF  THEIR  RAGE.  STRIPPED,  NAKED,  BROKEN,  THOSE  WHO  HAVE  BEEN  DEVOURED  BY  THE  ENEMY. TEARS  STREAM  FROM  MY  EYES,  DAY  AND  NIGHT  OVER  THE  TRAGEDIES  MULTIPLIED.    COMPASSION  HAS  GONE  BEYOND  STIRRING  MY  HEART,  RATHER  BROKEN  IS  MY  HEART  WITH  THE  VICTIMS  OF  SATAN'S  RAGE.    FOR  HE  KNOWS  HIS  TIME  IS  SHORT  AND  IS  FOLLOWING  EVERY  POSSIBLE  VENUE  TO  DESTROY  HUMANITY.


My  Heart  aches  for  the  little  ones  around  the  world,  profoundly  wounded  am  I  for  My  People.    So, I  will  arise. I  will  take  captives  from  the  mighty,  I  will  indeed  plunder the  proud  and  exalt  the  meek.  The  time  has  come  for  Me  to  arise  from  My  rest  and  bare  My  Mighty  arm.    The  wicked  will  be  captured  in  their  own  deceits  and  the  innocent  exonerated.”


As  I  was  coming  in,  in  preparation  for  this  message,  Ezekiel  and  I  were  having  a  communion  service.  And  the  Scripture  that  came  up  was  Isaiah  52:10  I  am  baring  My  holy  arm in  the  sight  of  all  the  nations,  and  all  the  ends  of  the  Earth will  behold My  salvation of. It’s  interesting  that  the  Lord  brought  this  up  again.


Lord, what  does  this  have  to  do  with?

IT  IS  THE  GENERAL  CONDITION  OF  THE  WHOLE  EARTH, WHOSE  INHABITANTS  HAVE  BEEN  DRUNK  ON  THE  BLOOD  OF  THE  INNOCENT.  KNOWING  HE  CANNOT  TOUCH  ME,  WHO DOES  HE  TARGET?    THE  CHILDREN. THEY  ARE  BEING  PLUNDERED  BY  THE  THOUSANDS: THE  SEX  TRADE,  BEHEADINGS,  TORTURING,  SOLD  INTO  SLAVERY,  TAKEN  FROM  THEIR  PARENTS AND SLAUGHTERED  FOR  THEIR  BODY  PARTS.    TOO  TERRIBLE  TO  MENTION  ARE  THE  DOINGS  OF  MEN  IN  THIS  HOUR, CLARE.  MY  HEART  TREMBLES  AT  WHAT  I  MUST  DO  AND  WHAT  MUST  COME  TO  PASS  TO  RESTORE  THIS  EARTH  TO  THE  RIGHTEOUS  EDEN  I  HAVE  PLANNED  FOR  HER.

Lord, I  want  to  be  closer  to  You.    I  want  to  see  what  is  going  on  and  accompany  You.


For  this  you  must  dedicate  more  time,  and  yes, delegating  to  helpers  is  My  will  for  you.  Be  free  My  Little  Lark,  be  free  and  perch  upon  My  shoulder,  sing  a  sweet  song  to  Me  and  tuck  under  My  chin.


Lord, what  can  I  do?


Hold  Me, Clare. Hold  Me  tightly  and  don't  ever,  ever  let  Me  go.    Yes, your  mind  wanders,  but  it  always  returns  to  Me  and  this  is  your  Home, My  Beloved.    Not  the  world; it  is  hostile  and  deceitful. Rather, here-­‐tightly  pressed  against  My  Heart, is  your  refuge.


As  I  have  told  you  before,  the  line  of  demarcation between  those  of  the  world  and  those  of  My  Body  is  going  to  become  clearer  and  clearer.    Hostility  towards  My  People  will  continue  to  increase.


In  this  country  especially, Christians will  come  under  fire.    The  groundwork  has  been  laid; plans  made  long  ago  are  coming  to  fruition  and  great  will  be  the  triumph  of  My  People  over  darkness.  As  hostilities  increase, so  must  your  love  increase.    The  temptations  to  be  hateful  and  combative  will  be  without  end,  but  so  will  My  grace  be  unending.”


Lord,  are  you  talking  about  a  revival?


NOT  AS  YOU  DEFINE  REVIVAL.    RATHER  A  RISING  UP  FROM  BEING  NON-­‐COMMITTAL NEUTRAL  AND  LUKEWARM,  TO  BEING  QUIETLY  FIRM  AND  IMMOVABLE  IN  MY  NAME.  EVERY  FACET  OF  LIFE  IS  BEING  AFFECTED  BY  THIS  PURGE  SATAN  IS ATTEMPTING  TO  BRING  ABOUT.  ALL  THE  DEALINGS  YOU  HAVE  WITH  THE  WORLD  WILL  BE  FRAUGHT  WITH  RESISTANCE,  FROM  THE  DOCTOR’S  OFFICE,  TO  THE  BANK, TO  THE  GROCERY  STORES.    BUT  SOON, CHRISTIANS  WILL  BE  KNOWN  AS  A  FORCE  TO  BE  RECKONED  WITH  BECAUSE  OF  THEIR  STEADFAST  FAITH. THE  WORLD  WILL  BEGIN TO  SEE  THE  DIFFERENCE  BETWEEN  MY  PEOPLE  AND  THOSE  OF  THE  WORLD.  NOT  IN  SELF-­‐RIGHTEOUSNESS,  BUT  IN  ETHICAL  BEHAVIOR  AND  STICKING  TO  WHAT  THEY  BELIEVE  IN  THE  FACE  OF  OPPOSITION  AND  RIDICULE.  THIS  WILL  BE  LIKE  DRAWING  A  LINE  IN  THE  SAND,


THIS  FAR  AND  NO  FATHER’.    ALL  OVER  THE  WORLD  PEOPLE  WILL  BEGIN  TO  RECOGNIZE  CHRISTIANS  AS  A  REAL, LIVING  ENTITY,  AS  A  KINGDOM  UNITED  UNDER  GOD.


SPIRITUAL  WARFARE  WILL  BE  NEEDED  JUST  TO  GET  THROUGH  THE  DAY.  THIS  WILL  NOT  BE  A  TIME  OF  EASE  BUT  A  TIME  OF  FIGHTING  TO  MAINTAIN GROUND,  AND  PRESSING  IN  TO  TAKE  MORE  GROUND.  THOSE  WHO  DO  NOT  HAVE  AN  AUTHENTICALLY  INTIMATE  RELATIONSHIP  WITH  ME  WILL  BE  GROSSLY  LED  ASTRAY  INTO  COUNTERFEITS  WHICH  ARE  ABOUT  TO  SPRING  UP  EVERYWHERE.  BASHING  AND  GOSSIP  WILL  REACH  AN  UNPRECEDENTED  LEVEL  AND  THOSE  WHO  DO  NOT  LIVE  BY  MY  WAYS  WILL  FALL.   THE  ENEMY  WILL  USE  GOSSIP  TO  CREATE  A  BREACH  IN  THEIR  ARMOR  AND  ON  THE  HEELS  OF  THAT, DEMONS WILL  ENTER  AND  WREAK  HAVOC.


Congregations  will  begin  to  fall  apart  as  never  before,  as  weak  Christians  give  in  to  the  temptation  to  criticize  others,  especially  those  in  positions of  responsibility.  It  will  be  hard  on  overseers,  very  hard. The  sheep  will  be   belligerent  and  combative,  believing  themselves  to  have  a  higher  truth  than  those  I  have  appointed.    Oh, Clare,  pray  for  the  pastors-­‐it  will  be  as  if  demons  came  in and  took  over  their  churches.  They  will  see  an  unprecedented  level  hostility  from  even  those  they've  trusted  in  the  past.  Yes,  darkness  is  encroaching,  and  only  those  who  truly  Know  Me  will  stand.  Even  at  that, it  will  be  a  struggle.


BUT  THE  SECRET  IS  LOVE  AND  FORGIVENESS. BEING  IN  THIS  POSTURE  WILL  COMPLETELY  FOIL  THE  ENEMY'S  ATTEMPTS  TO  OVER  THROW  MY  PEOPLE.   MY  BRIDE  WILL  SHINE  BY  HER  DOCILITY,  HUMILITY  AND  ABILITY  TO  HANDLE  EVEN  THE  MOST  DIFFICULT  PEOPLE  WITHOUT  LOSING  GRACE. SHE  WILL  PRESENT  AN  EXAMPLE  UNDENIABLE  OF  MY  LIVING  PRESENCE  IN  HER.


Oh, My  People,  prepare  yourselves  for  the  battle. Be  prepared  to  be rejected,  calumniated,  abused, ignored,  down  graded.    Do  not  allow  any  of  the  enemy's  attempts  to  knock  you  down,  rather  stand  fast  in  who  you  are  in  Me.    Your  worth  is  not  in  gold  and  silver; your  worth  is  in  My  Blood, which  purchased  you  from  among  the  nations.


And  here,  I  just  want  to  take  an  aside.  As  I  was  recording  this,  the  Lord  spoke  to  Ezekiel,  and  HE  BROUGHT  UP  WHAT  HAPPENED  WITH  THE  AMISH  CHILDREN,  HOW  THEY  WERE  SLAUGHTERED  ONE  BY  ONE.  AND  HOW  THE  FIRST  RESPONSE  OF  THE  FAMILIES  WAS  TO  SAY,  “WE  FORGIVE  HIM.”  And  then  they  took  up  a  drive  to  help  the  widow,  who  was  left  behind  when  he turned  the  gun  on  himself.  This  is  the  kind  of  virtue  the  Lord  is  calling  us  to  have.  They  knew  their  children  were  in  Heaven.  And  even  through  their  grief  that  their  children  were  torn  from  them  by  this  unrighteous  act  –they  were  still  able  to  forgive.  That’s  what  He’s  calling  us  to,  people.  I  don’t  know...I  mean,  I  know  I  would  need  a  whole  lot  of  Grace,  a  whole  lot  of  Grace  to  be  in  that  place  if  that  happened  to  me.


Do  you  see? This  is going  to  be  a  time  of  proving. A  time  of  testing  and  trying,  that  fire-­‐tried  gold  may  be  exalted  among  the  people.  Many  will  fall  away,  many.  They  will  not  be  able  to  handle  the  persecution  and  rejection.  I  have  prepared  you,  My  army  of  Brides,  I  have  taught  you  much  about  yourself.  Why?  Because  when  the  gate  of  virtue  is  abandoned, the  hordes  of  enemy  fighters  penetrate  and  bring  you  to  your  knees.  If  you  stand  in  virtue,  you  cannot  be  penetrated.  Stand  in  Love,  Patience,  Long  suffering,  Peacemaking,  Humility  and  Thanksgiving.


AND  I  CHARGE  YOU  NOW,  UNDER  NO  CIRCUMSTANCES  ARE  YOU  TO  JUDGE  OTHERS.  


THIS WILL  BE  THE  DOWNFALL  OF  MANY.  JUDGEMENT  HAS  BEEN  MADE  A  HOBBY  AND  PASTIME  BY  MANY  WHO  CALL  THEMSELVES  BY  MY  NAME. JUDGEMENT  WILL  BE  THE  GREATEST  WEAPON  SATAN  HAS  AGAINST  YOU. WHEN  YOU  JUDGE,  YOU  ARE  GOING  DOWN.  NOW  I  AM  STANDING  AFAR  OFF  WATCHING  THIS  BATTLE  AS  I  AM  ALSO  TRULY  AT  YOUR  RIGHT  HAND  AND  I  AM  PREPARING YOU  FOR  THE  COMING  ONSLAUGHT.  PEOPLE  WILL  WONDER, ’WHAT  IN  THE  WORLD  IS  GOING  ON?   WHY  IS  EVERYDAY  SO  FULL  OF  ANXIETY  AND  TROUBLE?  WHAT  IS  THE  WORLD  COMING  TO?’ THESE  WILL  EVEN  BE  SENTENCES  YOU  WILL  HEAR  REPEATED  OVER  AND  OVER  AGAIN. AND  YES, IT  IS  THE  FORCE  OF  DARK  MATTER  AND  PROLIFERATION  OF  DEMONS  ENTERING  THROUGH  PORTALS  THAT  WILL  CAUSE  SUCH  ANARCHY  AS  MAN  HAS  NOT  KNOWN  ON  THIS  EARTH  BEFORE.  FINALLY,  SCIENCE HAS  THE  WEAPONS  TO  DESTROY  HUMANITY  FROM  THE  INSIDE  OUT.    EATEN  UP  WITH  JEALOUSY,  GREED,  RAGE,  LUST  AND  REBELLION, EACH  WILL  BE  HIS  OWN  UNDOING.  THIS  IS  WHY  VIRTUE  AT  THIS  TIME  IS  PARAMOUNT.  WITHOUT  VIRTUE, YOU  WILL  BE  TAKEN  CAPTIVE  OR  SLAIN  IN  THE  BATTLEFIELD.  WITHOUT  INTIMACY  WITH  ME, YOU  WILL  NOT  HAVE  VIRTUE.   WITHOUT  OBEDIENCE  TO  ME, THERE  WILL  BE  LITTLE  IF  ANYTHING  LEFT  OF  OUR   RELATIONSHIP.  


MY  BRIDES,  LOVE  IS  WHAT  OUR  RELATIONSHIP  IS  BASED  ON.  AND  IF  YOU  LOVE  ME,  YOU  WILL  OBEY  ME.  IF  YOU  ARE  SLANDERING  OR  UNDERMINING  YOUR  NEIGHBOR, YOU  ARE  DESTROYING  YOUR  RELATIONSHIP  WITH  ME.    WITHOUT  FAITH  IT  IS  IMPOSSIBLE  TO  PLEASE  ME,  AND  NOW  I  TELL  YOU  TRULY,  WITHOUT  LOVE  FOR  YOUR  BROTHER,  IT  IS  IMPOSSIBLE  TO  PLEASE  ME.    DO  NOT  FOR  ONE  MOMENT  ABANDON  THE  GATE OF  VIRTUE,  NOR  FOR  ONE  SECOND  GIVE  INTO  THE  BURNING  DESIRE  TO  HATE.  THIS  IS  COMING  DIRECTLY  FROM  DEMONS  WHO  ARE  FLAMING  YOU  WITH  THE  FIRES  OF  HATRED  SATAN  HAS  FOR  EVERYTHING  AND  EVERYONE  I  CREATED.    DO  NOT  PARTAKE  OF  HIS  POISON; DO  NOT  FALL  UNDER  HIS  INFLUENCE.  


Oh, Lord  that's  scary.    I  have  allowed  myself  to  hate  certain  things  and  even  people.  


Yes,  this  must  stop.  You  cannot  be  My  disciple  and  harbor  hatred,  you  cannot  be  My  Bride  and  deal  harshly  with  your  brother.    LOVE,  FORGIVENESS,  PATIENCE  ARE  ABSOLUTE  NECESSITIES  TO  QUALIFY  YOU  AS  A  BRIDE  OF  CHRIST.  SO  I  TELL  YOU  NOW,  MY  MUCH  LOVED  ONES,  NO  MORE  RANCOR,  NO  MORE  BITTERNESS.  You  are  in  a  privileged  position,  you are  the  crowning  glory  of  My  Creation  and  You  must  endure  what  I  endured  at  the  hands of  the  Roman  soldiers,  without  a  whimper  of  protest.  

Can  you  do  this?    All  things  are  possible  with  Me  living  in  you.  All  things.  And  where  the  trials  are  great,  so  is  My  grace.  When  you  fall,  waste  no  time  repenting  and  coming  before  Me  for  forgiveness.  Make  it  your  daily  mission  to  stay  clean  before  Me.  Frustrations  from  the  outside  will  mount,  so  keep  your  lives  very,  very  simple  lest  you  open  the  door  on  a  multitude  of  distractions  that  will  eat  you  alive  as  they  hit  snags.    


SO  NOW,  I  HAVE  PUT  YOU  ON  THE  ALERT.  I  HAVE  TOLD  YOU  WHAT  HAS  BEEN  PLANNED  AGAINST  YOU.  I  have  told  you  how  to  overcome  every  attack  of  the  enemy.  Some  of  you  are  still  very  immature  and  find  fault  constantly  with  others.    For  you  this will  be  a  bloody  battlefield.  Remember  the  sooner  you  put  down  your  sword  against  your  brother,  the  sooner  the  enemy  will  retreatand  withdraw.  They  are  easily  frustrated  when  they  assault  you  and  you  don't  respond  as  they  planned.    But  they  will  be  back,  so  be  on  your  guard.  


For  some  of  you  satan  is  counting  on  your  past  weaknesses  to  bring  you  all  the  way  down,  even  into  his  pit  -­‐were  it  possible.  Now  is  the  time  to  grow  up,  see  others  as  fragile  and  needing  much  grace,  and  see  yourself  in  My  mirror.    Yes, when  I  withdraw  My  protection  and  allow  you  to  fall,  My  mirror  will  be  there  so  you  will  see  your  faults  are  much  greater  than  your  brother  or  sisters.  This  is  My  gift  of  grace  to  you,  I  will  show  you  who  you  are  and  who  you  aren't, and  if  you  are  wise  you  will  never  again  lift  your  head  to  condemn  another.


Oh, how  I  love  each  of  you  so  tenderly,  even  those  of  you  with  the  blood  of  gossip  on  your  hands.    I  still  love  you. I  wish  for  you  to  triumph  in  this  season.    My  Bride,  you  are  being  prepared,  the  finishing  touches  of  the  fires  of  temptation  are  bringing  out  the  most  precious  metals  in  you. Cleave  to  Me  with  all  your  heart  and  all  your  strength,  and  cry  out  in  moments  of  tormenting  temptation. Cry  out  and  I  will  quell  the  storm  and  bring  you  through  unscathed.  


Truly  I  am  with  you  and  will  not  fail  you  or  forsake  you.The  stronger  the  storm,  the  tighter  My  grip  on  you. I  will  not  allow  the  tempter  to  steal  you  away  from  Me.


Please...don't  let  go.  Don't  let  go.   Don't  let  go  of  Me.


Well, Dear  Ones,  I  feel  like  I  need  to  say   something  here.  The  Lord  is  with  us  and  this  is  all  about  a  word  in  season. We  are  going  to  come  under  some  fire  like  we  have  never  come  under  before. And  He's  just  trying  to  tell  us  what  gives  the  enemy  legal  rights  to  engineer  a  fall  and  succeed.    


Ezekiel  and  I've seen  it  many  times  before  in  our  marriage.    I'll  get  a  critical  and  impatient  attitude  towards  him  and  the  Lord  will  allow  a  fall  or  a  failure  to  get  my  attention.  Oh, how  hard  those  corrections can  be: a  twisted  ankle,  a  fender  bender,  a  cat  gone  from  home  for  three  days.  Uh! They  are  always  painful! So, the  last  thing  in  the  world  I  want  to  do  is  give  the  enemy  permission  to  sift  me  by  abandoning  charity  and  giving  place  to  a  critical  spiritual.


I  think  this  message  sounds  just  a  wee  bit  scary,  but  He  has  assured  us  that  He's  with  us  and  we  will  make  it  through  the  storms, if  we obey  Him.    So, please  don't  be  discouraged; forewarned  is  forearmed  and  aren't  we  blessed  that  He  has  taken  the  time  to  prepare  us  and  give  us  the  weapons  we  need  to  fight  the  good  fight? We  truly  are.  Thank  You,  Lord! And,  God  bless  you,  Family.


Source: Heart Dwellers