Wednesday, September 2, 2015

A Maiden Evil Spirit Enters into Ju Eun




WE KNOW THE REASON WHY INSANE PEOPLE WONDER AROUND THE STREETS. IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE EVIL SPIRITS.
                                                ______________

 An excerpt from Book 6, of Baptized by Blazing Fire

WHEN IT COMES TO MY CHILDREN’S FAITH, I USED TO BE VERY PRIDEFUL AND CONFIDENT. But, unexpectedly, a very dangerous event began to occur with them. Joseph and Ju Eun has their spirituality opened very deeply over all the others. Moreover, they both had a very strong will. They were always trained to discern the spiritual things with prayer and the Word. So, without me realizing, I was spiritually prideful and I had become a conceited person. To break my prideful and conceited way of thinking, the Lord handled my children Joseph and Ju Eun. It seemed like the Lord said, ‘Look very carefully, Joseph and Ju Eun are no different.’

When it came to my children’s faith and spiritual gifts, I was filled with pride and conceitful thoughts. Then the devil came and took advantage of my gap and the Lord allowed me to observe my children as they can be demonized as the others. When my daughter, Ju Eun, was demonized, she had especially cussed more violently than when Sister Sung Sook or Heh Young were demonized. Ju Eun cussed without hesitation. The evil spirits inside Ju Eun shrieked and shouted, “I will kill, Ju Eun, this bitch! I will not fail to take her to hell! Hey you stupids, how can all of you be so stupid!Hehehehehehhhh!!”

Every cursed word in the vocabulary came out of Ju Eun’s mouth as the evil spirits spoke through her. She was not my adorable daughter anymore. A miserable scene was unfolded right in front of my eyes. I was greatly shocked as I witnessed what had happened. “What on earth? How could my daughter become like this? Ju Eun! Ju Eun! Come back to your senses! Hurry, open up your eyes! Hurry, open up your eyes! Hurry!”

It did not matter how loudly I shouted, Ju Eun was not able to understand me. She violently attacked and abused herself. She grabbed her hair and scratched her face. The boldness in casting demons out of Sister Heh Young and Sister Sung Sook was no longer there. I was now witnessing Ju Eun being seized by the forces of the evil spirits as she rolled around the floor. Her appearance was very unkempt and messy.

Oh! This can’t happen! Oh, how on the earth? Ahhh, I have greatly let my guard down!”

After a while, Sister Heh Young and Sister Sung Sook was now repeating their previous demonization. They were both acting up again as the evil spirits began to manifest. This time, a greater number of evil spirits and even larger sized demons were disclosed. Since this occurred during normal service, the congregation were in confusion and did not know what to do. Ahhh! Parents who have demonized children must share a heart like mine!

Matthew 15:22
A Gentile woman who lived there came to him, pleading, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! For my daughter is possessed by a demon that
torments her severely.”

Matthew 17:15-16
Lord, have mercy on my son. He has seizures and suffers terribly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16 So I brought him to your disciples, but they couldn’t heal him.”

My daughter Ju Eun, Sister Heh Young and Sung Sook were having an intimate spiritual conversation. In the middle of the conversation, a maiden evil spirit disguised as Jesus appeared. They were deceived and was seized by the evil spirit. When I approached my daughter to perform deliverance, she raised her hands and rushed to scratch me.

Do not come close to me! You bastard Pastor Kim! Do not come close! If you do, I will kill you!”

My congregation used to minister to people by forming into two groups. But now they had to form into three groups to minister. Many events like this occur during the services. Their wills had already been taken over by the evil spirits and their bodies were moving according to the demands of the evil spirits.. 

WE KNOW THE REASON WHY INSANE PEOPLE WONDER AROUND THE STREETS. IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE EVIL SPIRITS.

Even though Ju Eun, Sister Sung Sook and Sister Heh Young had their spiritual eyes opened, the Lord had taught me that these gifted people could easily be in error if they fail to properly discern the spiritual. Moreover, we learned that in managing the spiritual gifts in the proper way would be very difficult. When it comes to engaging in the spiritual warfare against the evil spirit, we must not do it superficially/shallowness. When we handle the evil spirits, we must powerfully bind them and cast them all out. 

source: Baptized by Blazing Fire, Book 6