Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Celestial Wedding from Chronicles of the Bride Narrative w Music

                                                  ---


The  Celestial  Wedding,  Narrated  over  Ezekiel’s  Song:  
The  Bride, September  15,  2015


Tonight,  we  really  felt  inspired  to  share  from  Chronicles  of  the  Bride,  our  first  book,  the  episode  of  the  Bride  being  married  to  Jesus,  The  Celestial  Wedding.  And  I  just  wanted  to  give  you  a  footnote  on  that  beforehand,  so  that  you  would  understand.  There’s  a  passage  in  here  where  it  talks  about  being  one  spirit,  one  heart  and  one  body  with  our  Lord.  And,  what  that  refers  to  is  the  Body  and  Blood  of  Jesus  in  communion.  That’s  the  way  that  we  commune  with  Jesus  and  become  one  with  Him,  as  through  receiving  communion.  So,  when  that  part  of  the  narrative  comes  up,  I  want  you  to  understand  what  it’s  about.  It’s  not  about  anything  carnal  at  all,  because  there’s  nothing  carnal  in  Heaven,  not  in  the  least.  And,  I  know  the  Scriptures  say  we’re  not  married  or  given  in  marriage,  but  we’re  like  the  angels.  But,  we  are  His  Bride,  and  He’s  different!  It’s  not  that  we’re  marrying  each  other,  but  we  are  being  wed  to  Him,  united  to  Him  forever  as  one.  And  that’s  how  our  spiritual  children  come  forth,  as  being  united  with  Him  forever  as  one.


So,  I’m  going  to  go  ahead  and  share  from  Chronicles  of  the  Bride our  first  book,  page  94.  And,  by  the  way,  that  is  a  free  download  on  Heartdwellers.org,  and  Amazon  has  the  hard  copy. The  Lord  bless  you  all,  and  I  hope  that  you  can  enter  in  this  very,  very  sweet  narrative.  Put  yourself  in  the  place  of  the  Bride,  because  someday  that’s  what  you’re  going  to  be  doing.  And,  I  believe  that  the  Lord  wanted  this  done  tonight  because,  we’ve  had  some  difficult  messages  lately,  and  things  ARE  ramping  up  in  the  world,  and  I  think  He  wants  us  to  focus  more  on  the  beautiful  event  that’s  going  to  happen  when  He  comes  for  us.



So,  enjoy!



Chronicles  of  the  Bride,  p.  94



All is  set,  as  the  guests  begin  to  arrive.  You  gaze  across  the  lawn, distracted  from  those  who  are  speaking  with  you.  I,  with  my  maids, can  hardly  contain  myself,  so  much  in  love  am  I  on  this  day.  I  sneak  a glance  over  and  across,  looking  back  at  you,  staring;   we  cannot  help ourselves.  Everything  is  beautiful.  



The  courtyard  in  front  of  the  palace  is  all  arranged,  and  flowers  with  white  silk  ribbons  have  been  hung  with  great  care  and  elegance.  I  spy  a  young  fawn,  as  she  meanders  through  the  crowd,  taking  her  leisure,  and  an  occasional  bit  of  food  from  the  server's  table.  



You  look  back  at  me  and  laugh  with  delight.



The  estate  is  magnificent,  with  its  lovely  gardens  and  hedges.  The trees  themselves  softly  sway  in  the  gentle  breeze.  Two  white  doves glide  across  the  yard,  to  the  lustrous  altar  at  the  steps  of  the  mansion.They  are  carrying  a  shining  banner,  to  be  hung  over  the  main entryway.  It  is  all  so  very  much  like  a  storybook  tale,  so  colorful  and fair.  So  many  things  to  take  in  with  my  eyes,  yet  I  am  constantly drawn  back  to  You.  I  apologize  blushingly  to  my  friends,  who  are assisting  me  with  the  last  minute  details  of  my  dress.  I  have  never been  so  happy  in  my  whole  life.  I  am  faint  at  the  thought  of  my destiny  and  great  fortune;  to  have  the  King  of  Kings  and  the  Lord  of Lords  as  my  Beloved,  and  I,  chosen  to  be  Yours,  to  be  united  as  one, together  throughout  all  eternity,  in  your  Kingdom  forever.



As  the  moments  draw  shorter,  I  see  a  beautiful  young  flower  girl running  up  to  me.  She  is  carrying  in  her  hand  a  piece  of  fine  linen parchment  with  gold  borders.  I  smile  at  her,  and  receive  the  note  from her  little  hands.  As  I  begin  to  read  the  words,  I  can  scarcely  contain myself.  The  fragrance  of  my  Beloved  permeates  the  message  that  I hold,  "My  Dearest,  My  Darling,  My  Love,  look  around  you  –this whole  Kingdom  is  yours."



How  can  I  keep  from  lapsing  away?  O' how  can  I  breath?  So  completely  swept  away  am  I,  so  enraptured  are my  senses.  My  Beloved  is  truly  my  God.  My  God  has  truly condescended  to  me,  his  lowly  creature,  and  raised  her  up  above  the heavens,  seated  with  Him  upon  His  Celestial  Throne.  I  rejoice  in  My Lord  and  My  God,  my  heart  and  the  very  soul  within  me.  Let  us dance  among  the  lilies,  my  Betrothed.  Let  us  approach  love's  banquet and  present  our  vows  upon  the  Altar  of  God. The  guests  are  all  seated,  and  a  cluster  of  heavenly  strings  begins to  play  with  such  divine  sweetness,  I  can  hardly  begin  to  walk,  as  we advance  toward  our  nuptials.  Without  hesitation,  my  Groom approaches,  regal  as  the  majestic  stag,  leaping  across  the  mountains. You  turn  towards  me,  piercing  my  heart  with  Your  countenance.  Who will  keep  me  tethered  to  the  ground,  so  carried  aloft  is  my  spirit within  me?  I  am  faint  with  love.  The  very  wind  subsides  at  Your magnificent  beauty.  Ah  My  Beloved,  My  Love  most  superb.  



I  begin to  speak,  and  You  tenderly  reach  to  touch  my  lips.  In  my  swoon,  I  do not  know  that  You  are  about  to  speak,
 
"My  friends  and  family,  guests  from  near  and  far,  I  welcome  you  this  day  to  share  in  your  Masters  Joy!  I have  truly  waited,  waited  time  beyond time,  for  this  Most  Holy  day  of  Fulfillment.  The  day  when  Love  receives  the  fruit  of  her  labors.  It  is  a  day  that I  have  long  dreamed  of,  from  the  foundation  of  the  world.  The  day  when  all  things  are  brought  to  completion,  when  all  Creation  shouts  to  receive  it's  Queen.  For  this  day,  I  give  of  Myself,  most  fully  and  completely  to  you,  My  Bride.  This  day  I  join  with  you,  forever  united  as  One;  one  heart,  one  mind,  one  spirit  in  God.  I  rejoice  with  great  gladness  for  you,  O'  spouse  of  My  Soul.  We  shall  be  now,  and  forever  more  one  flesh,  to  the  Glory  of  God,  fruitful  and  happy  in  His  Paradise  without  end."  



You  pause, tearfully  my  Beloved,  and  sentiments  rise  from  beyond  my  voice,  as  I reciprocate  my  pledge  to  you,



"My  Beloved,  Heart  of  my  Heart,  and  Eternal  life  of  my  life;  I  give to  You  forever  more,  from  this  day  forward,  my  whole  heart  and  soul to  be  Your  wife.  To  be  wed  to  You  on  this  day  beyond  all  days,  in  this dream  beyond  all  dreams,  still  not  a  dream  at  all...  no,  something much,  much  more.  How  could  a thousand  heavens  yet  give  You  due honor  and  glory  and  praise?  For  You  spoke  the  heavens,  and  they were  created.  You  breathed  from  Your  mouth,  and  all  of   Creation  came to  exist.  Before  You,  nothing   was,  and  beyond  You,  nothing  shall  ever be.  My  Beloved,  My  Husband,  to  whom  I  give  myself  completely without  reserve,  be  Thou  mine  forever,  and  I  yours.  Fiat!  and  Amen!Let  it  be  unto  us  as  you  have  said,  and  let  our  children  be  like  olive trees  around  our  table.  Let  the  Heavens  rejoice  and  Earth  be  glad! Hosanna  to  my  King!"



There  are  no  words  to  describe  the  utter  bliss  of  our  embrace,  as you  kiss  me  softly,  and  draw me  into  the  folds  of  your  garment.  Our vows  have  been  made  before  God  and  all  His  people.  As  we  walk  the lane  back  through  the  cheering  guests,  I  recognize  so  many saints,  and  friends  and  family.  My  amazement  knows  no  bounds,  as You  whisk  me  away  into  our  waiting  carriage.  My  Groom,  my  King, my  Love  of  all  Loves.


Amen
.