Friday, September 11, 2015

It's All About You, Jesus

                                           ---

It's  All  About  You  Jesus, September  10,  2015



Lord,  is  there  anything  You  want  to  say?

NO,  I  THINK  YOU'VE  SAID  IT  QUITE NICELY. BUT  RATHER  THAN  ASKING  ME  TO  SATISFY  YOUR  EXPECTATIONS,  WHY  DON'T YOU  ASK  ME  FOR  MORE  PATIENCE?  THEN, WE  WOULD  BOTH  BE  HAPPY,  MY  BRIDES.  YES,  ASK  ME  FOR  MORE  PATIENCE. THAT  PRAYER  I  WILL  ANSWER.  THIS  SONG,  EXPRESSES  MY  HEART  MOST  POIGNANTLY."


Song:  It’s  All  About  You,  Jesus



It's  all  about  You,  Jesus
And  all  this  is  for  You
For  Your  glory  and  your  fame
It's  not  about  me
As  if  You  should  do  things  my  way
You  alone  are  God
And  I  surrender  to  your  ways
Jesus,  lover  of  my  soul
All  consuming  fire  is  in  Your
gaze
Jesus,  I  want  you  to  know
I  will  follow  you  all  my  days
For  no  one  else  in  history  is  like  you
And  history  itself  belongs  to  you
Alpha  and  Omega,  You  have  loved  me
And  I  will  share  eternity  with  You



An excerpt from Heart Dwellers, Please read the full text here